Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2014 1:49 PM

Jan 2014
Chelle said:
Nana's comment to Hachiko in the cameras... actually brought a tear to my eye!!
!
Jul 3, 2014 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
Yasu was just fucking awesome!! He's a total badass!! Hachi in love with Takumi?!? Oh please!!! Hachi, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Aug 19, 2014 2:06 AM

Jun 2014
Hachi's in love with Takumi? Didn't shock me at all. After her affair with Asano, it was completely clear that she's this typical girl who falls for the bad guy and can't help it. She's into the men who put her in a corner and take over control. Just as Junko/Kyosuke said: She wasn't in love with Nobu, she was in love with the idea of a romantic love. Actually, she never even thought about Nobu in a romantic way up until he confessed to her. With Shoji it's the same. Nobody likes to be cheated on, sure. But it's also clear that both Asano and Takumi didn't only sleep with Hachi and there was no problem with that. Poor girl, she just can't think rational and keeps making the wrong decisions. Makes the show even more interesting though.
Oct 17, 2014 9:50 AM

Oct 2013
Omg, I only just realised now that Nana's singer is Anna Tsuchiya from Kamikaze Girls!! :D Kakkoii!!
<3
Feb 2, 2015 2:39 AM

Oct 2013
Xinil said:
Is it possible to find out who the father is...before the baby is born? If so, Nana should do that. Then as soon as she finds out that it's Nobu's, she'll love him again. She's a clingy girl and whoever is &quot;physically there&quot; for her in her time of need is the one she loves.

Frustrating show, but still good.

REAL AF

lol I thought Nana K. would actually mature by the end of the series. The opening scene with her and Takumi was so difficult to watch, yikes.

Final scene was hilarious though; I was laughing as hard as Junko.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 28, 2015 9:20 AM

Feb 2013
"Watch me Hachiko, I'll make your wish come true." <3

May 30, 2015 9:15 AM

May 2015
I was a bit upset about Nana actually admitting that she loved Takumi. Like most ppl here I thought she really loved Nobu and wanted to be with him. I don't understand WHY she would be in love with Takumi. It only perpetuates the stereotype that women fall in love with douchebag men who play games with their heart and leave the good guys crying. Hachi reminds me of so many dumb ass females I used to know back in high school. Everything she does know pisses me off !

On a side note I sooooo want Yasu. He is just too cool for school.
Jun 4, 2015 2:02 PM

Mar 2015
Hachi gets even worse...ah yes I can't wait to see how much more I can hate her until the end of this series...

Good episode though.
Sep 8, 2015 12:24 PM

May 2014
You don't have a phone and you can't go to the address of your friend? Don't worry! Just give her a message via mass-media! :D
Fantastic episode.
Oct 16, 2015 7:25 AM

Jul 2013
Lol at Nana1 trying to convince herself that she isn't marrying Takumi for the baby's sake
I was really worried about the media scandal affecting everyone but it seems fine for now.Nana2 even managed to relay Nana1 with a message. I wonder if it's completely over though?
Oct 18, 2015 2:49 AM

Aug 2015
Yasu being the reliable level-headed person as he has always been. Jun and Kyosuke being the supportive and understanding friends as usual. And Hachi... I'm officially done with her character and this stupid drama overall. It's a shame since I went into this series expecting something special. I guess I just wasn't its targeted audience. My own fault.

The time I've wasted... Gotta see how this ends though.
Dec 17, 2015 12:16 PM
Jun 2013
Takami is a complete asshole, BUT I do kinda like seeing him and hachiko get along, making mature decisions for the baby. Not that I approve of their relationship though. Based on what I've seen I think she really loved Nobu and he was the best fit for her, so I hate the way things are playing out. Hachi is a complete idiot (NO DEBATING).
Jan 21, 2016 8:25 PM

May 2012
YASU YOU MOTHER FUCKING BADASS! XDDD

lol, and fuck nana, the stupid one, shes so full of shit lol
Jan 30, 2016 7:10 PM
Jul 2015
Nana x Nana forever.
Apr 10, 2016 4:18 AM

Feb 2015
DAMN! Yasu just reck everyone XD
this episode is the best episode from this series.

"if you have so much time to sit around destroying other people's garden, try growing your own damn flowers"

i LMAO at that scene. Ma dude just reck all of the asshole XD
btw, from this episode we know Reporters = Assholes XD

still don't understand what's hachiko's feel. but abortion is out of question to me. i'm gonna hate her if she really do that.

Hachiko aside, Nana was so freaking damn cool in the end like Yasu reck everybody. tbh i'm happy to hear that from her own mouth. like in the previous episode she was trying her best to met Hachiko but always failed and i was like "Wtf dude ? are you kidding me ? please don't do that! just let them met each other!!!" then after i saw that ending, MAN! i'm so damn happy for her to say something like that. and thank god that Hachiko was watching it XD XD XD

Best episode from this series!!!
Nana(7)/5
Apr 18, 2016 11:41 AM

Aug 2014
Lol Jun chan chills :d heheheh "pass" "say something that'll make her feel good"

Very funny episode, but since Yasu appeared this became great! Later that part with Reira and Trapnset was very funny:)

I wonder how will this end, and it ends soon...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 9, 2016 12:52 AM

Nov 2014
ONE PUNCH MAN STRIKES AGAIN
Yasu now looks even more like Saitama to me
Jul 26, 2016 8:56 AM

Nov 2015
YASSSS, NOBU AND HAPPY NANA WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN, I KNOW IT!!! Ugh, I just can't stand that Nakumi
Aug 9, 2016 3:09 AM

Jun 2016
Yasu being a badass was so satisfying, the flower comment and that punch. Damn, this show has such a strong cast I've grown to love all of them except for Reira. Even then shes better than average just not as well written as the rest of the cast.
Dec 6, 2016 7:57 PM
Sep 2015
Really? She really loves Takumi? What exactly about him does she love? I'm more disappointed in this statement from Hachi than ANYTHING she's said or done until now. Seriously, there has been virtually no indication so far that she's loved him beyond the initial celebrity crush, and suddenly this.

Second most disappointing thing she's done since the beginning of the show - blaming herself for that piece of shit Shoji's actions.
Dec 30, 2016 10:42 PM

Sep 2015
Yasu needs ever moar screentime !
Mar 4, 2017 12:30 AM

Mar 2015
Hachiko has lost virtually all my respect in this episode. Her circumstances were all borne from her own choices and decisions. She has no one to blame but herself and her need for the pity of others is sickening
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 25, 2017 8:02 PM
Feb 2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Aug 12, 2017 2:45 PM

Nov 2016
Yasu totally killed it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 25, 2018 2:18 AM

May 2016
Hachi made a huge mistake that made Takumi upset though he was wrong but he put salt on his wound that he knows about his ego and pride but doesn't really show it.

Yasu is the best Aneki you ever would have.
The MVP goes to Nana her commen on the Tv teared me up T^T
Jan 11, 2019 11:52 AM

Jul 2014
Yasu is badass. One of the best characters in this show.
Apr 20, 2019 6:37 PM
Jul 2014
That whole fight in the beginning shouldn't have even happened. Takumi is so insensitive and selfish and Nana is so immature and emotional ughhh ONE BIG HOT MESS

Takumi was so quick to try to call off the wedding tho.... he is so superficial and I can't stand him and his mind games. Hachi says one hurtful thing and suddenly Takumi wants her to move out jdksjd what a guy.

I love Jun and Kyosuke lol they know just what to say to Nana to calm her down and are always there for her to vent to.

POOR NANAAAA!!!!! The one thing she didn't want to happen, happened. Yasu is so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and YESSSSS thank you for giving the audience what they wanted: a solid punch right in the paparazzi's face.

I really like how Ren knows Nana so well and how he thinks of the band as a whole conglomeration of people's hard work and efforts rather than just the members in the band. He is really smart and respectful for thinking of others before what he wants to do and I respect him a lot for that.

But I do find it fishy that the media is playing BLAST's music as a way to downgrade them instead of promote them. This smells like a conspiracy and I don't like it. Why do I think Trapnest's uppers and/or Takumi is behind all of this negative media play for BLAST?? Trying to wipe out the competition before they even debut smh
May 18, 2019 7:16 AM

Oct 2012
"If you have time to mess with other people's gardens, try making your own flowers bloom"
Damn Yasu is so cool xD
That reporter definitely need to get punches, bunch of babies
1 punch = I'll write about it and report it at your company

Nana.. So cool
For Hachiko! Who's Hachiko? xD

Awww that ending, how could those "journalist" ruined that kind of happiness
I couldn't imagine what kind of people they are to decide "yep I'm going to end these two's career"
"Signature removed"
Jun 6, 2019 9:46 AM
Apr 2016
Good lord, I don't think that Nana fucking loves anyone, literally every episode she's swapping from one to another in her "love." The mosquitos are swarming, everything's in chaos now.
May 30, 2020 3:17 AM

Jul 2015
"I really love takumi" Hold on Hachi, when did that happen? To be honest I'm kind of tired of her bullshit at this point...

YASU WAS DAMN AWESOME THERE!! ... if only he wasn't bald...

Jul 24, 2020 1:04 AM

Nov 2018
Komatsu , use you brain at least once , why are you always thinking with emotions?
Even I can't defend you anymore.
I hate everyone equally
Feb 22, 2021 6:44 AM
Oct 2020
I mean... some people willingly stay with physically abusive partners... so Hachi could in theory do worse... But still, every scene between her and Takumi is legit uncomfortable to watch. Right now I think it's a given that she won't learn to have more self-respect and become independent, such a shame.

Nana's message at the end was really touching though, I love how this show nails these kinda moments.
May 6, 2021 4:33 AM
Mar 2021
takumi is being such a bitch omg i hate him so much he has no right talking to her like that
i hope nana and hachi reunite and everything works out in the end !
i love yasu so much
these paparatzis are so fucking annoying they can eat shit
AWWW NANA IS SO SWEET I LOVE HER SO MUCH

also, i cant believe there are people that are pro takumi in this forum post i really wanna punch everyone lol
Oct 15, 2022 9:36 PM

Apr 2016
What a mess! Takumi x Hachi being incompatible, what a shocker *eye roll*. Someone get Hachi an appointment with a therapist please, this ride on the self-hate road is not good.

I'm with Nobuo, trust no one.

Sorry Yasu but that sounded too cheesy for my taste but then that punch was so good it made me condone violence, now punch Takumi.

Nana's message was amazing but I guess these two are truly not meeting again, yes I know Hachi's monologues made it clear but let me delude myself one last time.
Mar 27, 2023 3:03 PM
Oct 2017
Yazu is like everything that is good about Takumi, but without anything of the bad, he has his aloof, calm and secure demeanor, the musical talent and ability to know what to do with his band members, but without the manipulative and womanizer size, guys like Yazu are really important in the world because they show that guys of his type can love you for real and you don't have to be in a abusive or disfunctional relationship to be with a guy like him, he is everything and he is my world, he is the best boy ever. You could make an alternative timeline where Hachi falls for Yazu instead as one episode implied and we would have a whole different drama for a brand new spin off lol.

Also the boyfriend of Yun who is pretty nice too, both absolute chads.

When I heard Hachi wanted to be with Takumi I thought there would be perhaps a side arc with him, not that he would become part of the main plot lol, but still, I just hope Nana can succeed now. I am hoping for everyone to be happy, oh and I want to see the reaction of Hachiko's family once they meet Takumi lol.
Sep 19, 2023 10:27 PM

Mar 2023
I'm glad something as silly as tabloid didn't split ren and nana <3
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - May 13, 2008

74 by nelsonnnn »»
Yesterday, 7:55 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 8 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Jan 4, 2009

47 by nelsonnnn »»
Yesterday, 7:54 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

57 by nelsonnnn »»
Yesterday, 7:52 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

78 by nelsonnnn »»
Yesterday, 7:50 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

77 by nelsonnnn »»
Yesterday, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.