Aug 18, 2014 3:13 PM
Feb 2011
Episode 3 coming out on 9/26
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=818781

Episode 4 coming out on 10/31
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=823240
Aug 18, 2014 3:20 PM

Aug 2014
Cool beans. Not my favorite story, but I've always liked Suzuki Mirano's quality and style.
Sieg Zeon!
Aug 27, 2014 2:44 AM

Nov 2012
watched the 2 episode and the family is already been raped so hmmmm what will the story be with 2 episode extension?! hmmm...maybe gangbang all the way.
Sep 19, 2014 7:38 AM
Feb 2011
PV is out for episode 3! Just checked it out and it seems that it's not really the continuation from the episode 2. It's a whole new brand story (though the fact that they came to do a video shoot still remains the same).
Sep 30, 2014 5:37 AM

Jul 2008
Awesome, I actually liked the first 2 episodes so I'm not complaining :)
Sep 30, 2014 2:31 PM
Feb 2014
Indeed it's a brand new story. Chucky with purple hair joined the club to bang those chicks. Poor Miu is first again to get raped. The same "if you don't cooperate i will get your sisters and mom bla bla" blackmail. Gangbang follows.

This time not the mom, but Fubiki is lured to see Miu getting raped. The buildup was kinda weak. She joines the gangbang. Oh, there's a cameraman in this story to film everything :S.

WTF no boobgrabs! If you don't count Haruka grabbing Miu boobs.

Hope i like it more with subs.
Oct 9, 2014 7:13 AM

Oct 2009
Kinkytown said:
Poor Miu is first again to get raped. The same "if you don't cooperate i will get your sisters and mom bla bla" blackmail. Gangbang follows.

I thought I got used to it, but hentai logic just keeps striking again:
a) villains threaten victims to rape someone, and in the end they rape that someone anyway;
b) better get raped than disclose you were raped. It's like if villian threatens to kill you and broadcast the video, but agrees to not do it if you kill yourself. The only thing you achieved is that you made sure the villian is left unpunished

Kinkytown said:
Indeed it's a brand new story.

Just a retelling, basically

Kinkytown said:
WTF no boobgrabs! If you don't count Haruka grabbing Miu boobs.

Indeed
SerhiykoJun 29, 2015 10:20 AM
Jun 25, 2015 9:18 PM

May 2015
Serhiyko said:
I thought I got used to it, but hentai logic just keeps striking again:
a) villains threaten victims to rape someone, and in the end they always rape that someone;
b) better get raped than disclose you were raped. It's like if villain threatens to kill you and broadcast the video, but agrees to not do it if you kill yourself. The only thing you achieved is that you made sure the villain is left unpunished
May I add? In EP 2 if she (blond sister) instinctively knew it was a bad situation why she didn’t arm herself with a knives, fork or key chain? Except of pink hair girl all of them keep their strong willed mind intact but again why did they didn’t put a strong fight when all of them realized it was a setup and neither one of them will be left untouched ({Bite a penis, hand, leg anything}, crack a head with cellphone, poke an eye with her nails or use her hair pin to make damage) do something…

We get it that this is not a happy ending hentai and some of us are not looking for one in this kind of scenario (if we get a happy ending then it is a treat!) but come on writers don’t insult our intelligence…

“Oh well” is like Serhiyko said hentai logic!

More topics from this board

» Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura 2nd series

Rocky_Winger - Jul 6, 2023

0 by Rocky_Winger »»
Jul 6, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Nov 28, 2014

14 by Rocky_Winger »»
Apr 6, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura Episode 3 Discussion

Magito - Oct 1, 2014

15 by EmperorSsraeshza »»
Nov 27, 2020 7:20 PM

Poll: » Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Jan 29, 2013

4 by EmperorSsraeshza »»
Nov 27, 2020 7:12 PM

Poll: » Which version is better

serdtje - Jul 22, 2016

4 by EmperorSsraeshza »»
Nov 27, 2020 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.