Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 17, 2014 10:15 PM
Mar 2013
I heard from the news that the hunter x hunter second anime is cancelled like its predecessor i mean its not that bad but the reason why it is cancelled is because the source material manga gets too many hiatus lately i mean that's the problem with current manga adapted into anime these days and that is what i am afraid of cause i knew this would happen ,All the anime studios make anime based on the manga which is on its middle phase and then the anime series is just cancelled right before the source material manga reaches its final arc or about to be cancelled.

However with the current system that uses manga adapted anime shows is considered good because it will give the anime series a break (hiatus) without making any fillers or getting cancelled while the authors continue to make manga just enough time for the anime production team to adapt them in future times ,Most shows who use this current system are Initial D (the one who started it all ),Bakuman,Rosario+vampire (cancelled because of source materiel fans anger and criticism),Kuroko no basket and Shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan)

Anyway hunter x hunter second anime may be cancelled but at least its possible that the anime production will make ova's or make a new anime continuing series (like how fairy tail did) in the near future but still with that second anime got cancelled i think its the manga source material fault because it has too many hiatus if it keeps on doing hiatus too long then the editors will have no choice but to tell the author to cancel the series that would be considered as 'Mercy kill'
Aug 17, 2014 11:47 PM

Jul 2013
Ended, not cancelled. Don't spook people with that word.
mitch3315 said:
This might be a bit hard for you to believe, I know I didn't at first, but the thing is that other people actually have different opinions to your own. Crazy, right? How dare they not conform to your opinion on this show, or any other, who the hell do they think they are?
Aug 17, 2014 11:55 PM
Mar 2013
Willard_Filmore said:

I know that but the reason i say 'cancelled' not 'ended' is because with the anime not going to adapt the 'other' arcs that is the 'Dark Continent Expedition arc ' i blame it on the manga 'hiatus' schedule but perhaps Madhouse will make an ova or a second series based on them in the near future or not.

By the way do you think the editors decided to ask the author to cancel the series and make the dark continent expedition arc as the final arc of the manga series because it has too much hiatus
johnknight648Aug 19, 2014 1:14 AM
Aug 18, 2014 12:23 AM

Feb 2014
johnknight648 said:
Willard_Filmore said:

I know that but the reason i say 'cancelled' not 'ended' is because with the anime not going to adapt the 'other' arcs that is the 'Dark Continent Expedition arc ' i blame it on the manga 'hiatus' schedule but perhaps Madhouse will make an ova or a second series based on them in the near future or not.

By the way do you the editors decided to ask the author to cancel the series and make the dark continent expedition arc as the final arc of the manga series because it has too much hiatus

It was already planned to end in this arc. So it's not cancelled.

Togashi enjoy his privilege on jump magazine for his free hiatus, silly to think editor want him to finish his series now.
Aug 18, 2014 12:42 AM

Nov 2012
stop spreading bullshit
its just ended. and dc arc only just beginning in manga, impossible to adapt in anime unless its studio pierrot, the most horrible studio ever exist with bad quality, censoring and bunch of filler and flashback.
no way
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 18, 2014 3:07 AM
Mar 2013
Flashoftheback said:
johnknight648 said:

By the way do you the editors decided to ask the author to cancel the series and make the dark continent expedition arc as the final arc of the manga series because it has too much hiatus

It was already planned to end in this arc. So it's not cancelled.

Togashi enjoy his privilege on jump magazine for his free hiatus, silly to think editor want him to finish his series now.

You might be right,When the manga was in hiatus in 2012 the anime production crew of the second series decided they should stop making it after they will finish making the anime adaptation of the 13th Hunter Chairman Election arc that is unless of course if the dark continent arc is finished then they will restart the anime based on the dark continental arc unless of course if the author would make one more arc which will probably be the final arc when madhouse are making the anime adaptation of the dark continental arc.

ninjastarforcex said:
stop spreading bullshit
its just ended. and dc arc only just beginning in manga, impossible to adapt in anime unless its studio pierrot, the most horrible studio ever exist with bad quality, censoring and bunch of filler and flashback.
no way

You might be right guess the anime production aren't going to adapt this arc but if this arc is finished then they will continue to adapt it.
Aug 18, 2014 3:14 AM

Nov 2012
as OVA like greed island, maybe.
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 18, 2014 7:43 AM
Mar 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
as OVA like greed island, maybe.

yeah.
Aug 20, 2014 5:06 AM
May 2011
Its ending because Togashi is unreliable.

It will be years before they have enough material for another season.
Aug 20, 2014 6:35 AM

Dec 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
impossible to adapt in anime unless its studio pierrot, the most horrible studio ever exist with bad quality, censoring and bunch of filler and flashback.
no way

Random as hell.
Aug 20, 2014 10:30 AM
Mar 2013
Tylerr said:
Its ending because Togashi is unreliable.

It will be years before they have enough material for another season.

We know that.
Aug 20, 2014 11:42 AM

Jun 2009
tsudecimo said:
ninjastarforcex said:
impossible to adapt in anime unless its studio pierrot, the most horrible studio ever exist with bad quality, censoring and bunch of filler and flashback.
no way

Random as hell.

He's still angry about Tokyo Ghoul, I guess.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 20, 2014 8:11 PM
Mar 2013
and one last thing the author once again does a hiatus to his manga for 2 weeks because he has 'Back pain' and like i said before if the author give too much hiatus to his manga then the editors will have no choice but to have him make the dark continent arc as the final arc and make it either ended or cancelled
Aug 25, 2014 8:23 AM
Aug 2010
rumours say togashi has a grave illness.

Aug 25, 2014 9:23 PM
Mar 2013
lpf said:
rumours say togashi has a grave illness.

If its true then could be a problem and if it happens when he didn't complete his hunter x hunter manga that could be it will not only make his manga series incomplete but also he will end up as one of the people who have tvtrope called it as Author Existence Failure
Aug 27, 2014 6:25 AM
Jan 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
stop spreading bullshit
no way

still better than toei

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.