Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2014 3:42 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm not sure how I feel about Saeka anymore. On one hand, I respect her decisions but on the other hand, I don't think they are exactly right.
Aug 17, 2014 10:24 PM

Jul 2010
I think Saeka is acting like an idiot. For one thing, the guy she crushed on for all this time seems to be a complete and total ass. There is no way you can believe anything he says at this point, since he managed to lead her on for years while getting engaged in the process. Now he has backed out of that promise to pursue a girl who is only marginally "of age" that he crushed into little bits just a few days earlier. It seems to me that the main reason he did that is because someone else wanted her.

The bigger issue is the sick and twisted step sister who is now demanding to sleep with Haruna. The way the earlier chapters portrayed her, it seemed like she was confined to a wheelchair or something, but she seems just fine to me. If, or I should say when, Haruna gives her what she wants, it will only make things worse. There is no way that she will take one pity €#©£ and not use it, most likely with photos or video evidence, to try to hurt Nori or at least try to make her break up with Haruna. He should make a date with her and bring a tape recorder along, then before doing the deed make her promise that she will not cause any problems for him or the girl he loves if he goes through with it. Make her say that she wants to have sex with him and it was her idea and admit that she will cause problems for him and his girlfriend if he doesn't, then put his clothes back on, play back the recording, and tell her that he will play this recording for their father if she doesn't give up and leave him and his girlfriend alone.

Does anyone remember if she is his half sister or if they are not blood related? I don't recall. It's been so long since a chapter came out...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Itsumo Chapter 45 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

2 by Galodyl »»
Aug 30, 2019 10:59 AM

Poll: » Bokura wa Itsumo Chapter 44 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2015

1 by chierii »»
Apr 11, 2015 9:21 AM

Poll: » Bokura wa Itsumo Chapter 43 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2015

1 by chierii »»
Jan 26, 2015 1:11 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Itsumo Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 24, 2014 2:23 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Itsumo Chapter 40 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2014

1 by Haine »»
Apr 19, 2014 2:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.