Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2009 12:50 PM

Nov 2007
So she improved her smile.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 22, 2009 1:47 PM
Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
LOL. Well, the only negative I thought was that the art looked a little wonky in the beginning, but I totally forgot about it by the time I typed up my post. And it wasn't really that big of a deal, since it might have been more about Yin's design than anything else.

Yeah the art in the beginning looked pretty messed up.

Oct 22, 2009 2:18 PM
Mar 2009
I love it! Nice Episode Again! Sadako ger more friends :)
Ohh de dog... I love de name of the dog!
But and now? T.T''
I want see the next episode!
Beautiful Smile :)
Oct 22, 2009 2:18 PM

Mar 2008
Beautiful art. Great comedy. Awesome episode, again!

There is really nothing more to say in the "pro"-department other than this is the show I am looking most forward to every week.

The only issue I had with this was the sugarcoat talking. It's often at the border where I would say: This is too cheesy. But it was still safe, this episode. I hope they won't cross the line. I am a romance fan, so this actually means something.
Oct 22, 2009 3:04 PM

Aug 2009
so cute when she smiles!! Now I'm thinking seriously about read the manga.

Oct 22, 2009 4:07 PM

May 2009
Another great episode. It was funny and really cute! The art is wonderful.

Maru-chan is such a cute dog. xD
Oct 22, 2009 4:43 PM

Jun 2007
Laevantein said:
That's why it's called Shoujo, in my country this kind of genre was called "Pretty Serial" full of flowers..

But it ain't gonna stop me from watching this XD

Don't get me wrong; I like seeing romance from the perspective of a girly girl. I wouldn't be watching it otherwise. However, when a girl is having a mental orgasm over her name being wrote on paper, I reach my 'cuteness' limit.

"He's writting my name down. That makes me soooo wet. I hope he writes my name down backwards next - that'll make me cum. SPANK THE PAPER LIKE IT'S MY ARSE!"

...Maybe I need to remove my penis to understand her?
Oct 22, 2009 4:51 PM

Oct 2009
Aionic said:
Laevantein said:
That's why it's called Shoujo, in my country this kind of genre was called "Pretty Serial" full of flowers..

Don't get me wrong; I like seeing romance from the perspective of a girly girl. I wouldn't be watching it otherwise. However, when a girl is having a mental orgasm over her name being wrote on paper, I reach my 'cuteness' limit.

"He's writting my name down. That makes me soooo wet. I hope he writes my name down backwards next - that'll make me cum. SPANK THE PAPER LIKE IT'S MY ARSE!"

Dude...that was so wrong, you totally killed everything that was good and cute about this episode. Were you actually thinking that during the show, because if so, that's really sad.
Oct 22, 2009 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
It's just a bit too shoujo, but that's what it's going for I guess.

Aionic said:

However, when a girl is having a mental orgasm over her name being wrote on paper, I reach my 'cuteness' limit.

Yeah, I kind of did too.
Oct 22, 2009 5:02 PM

Jul 2008
lol at the note.

I hope the rumors are resolved quickly in the next episode. =/ Sawako would never do that.
Oct 22, 2009 5:12 PM

Sep 2009
Arrrrrghhhh!! Those girls who framed Sawako are terrible! DX

It's only three episodes and this anime has me wrapped around its finger. I'm over here, flipping out in my chair as quiet as I can so I don't disturb others in the house... all because of one show.

2009 Fall season, you are pwning me.
-
Oct 22, 2009 8:55 PM

Sep 2008
The plot's getting thicker~~~as the rumors begin to tear Sawako and Kazekaya apart~~
Oct 22, 2009 9:45 PM
Feb 2009
oh-uh next ep "rumors"
Oct 22, 2009 10:06 PM

Jan 2009
Sawako and Kazehaya are the most beautiful couple I've ever seen *.*
Next episode will be sad ;/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2009 10:17 PM

Aug 2008
JungleJane said:
Nooooooo! >.< I'm dreading next week's ep.. just as things seem to be going well for Sawako, this French Doll has to come and ruin it..

Dreading this too Sawako is such a good person and I'd hate to see anything get in the way of the relationships she has built up!

Also, my screenshot folder for this series is overflowing and its just the 3rd episode!

Oct 22, 2009 11:13 PM

Jun 2009
Smile if you're happy -scene- haha

Greeting 'morning' scene

Pedro Martinez wt..

Kaze tested too (what Pin did) Kaze can't tolerate

oh whatever all are funny hehe

~~~~~

Ryuu is still sleeping hahahaha

~~~~~

Finally! they've noticed Sawako's smile

~~~~

I got a feeling that the blonde girl (which helped sadako pick up the papers) started the issue
ZinvyOct 22, 2009 11:57 PM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 23, 2009 12:37 AM
Feb 2009
Pin sensei "Pedro Martinez. Her true smile was so surprising to the others.

We met Ume ( new girl who helped Sawako). Now rumors about Yana and Yoshida and Sawako spreading them. :o
Oct 23, 2009 1:20 AM

Sep 2009
Aionic said:
Laevantein said:

sawako was happy but dont think she was thinking in such a detailized way or feeling it.....oh this was funny......
they didnt make it a lame girly show...otherwise guess evengirls wudnt watch it..eg: we touched eachothers nails together...." oh we r destined to be together" or like...we took our names together wen the teacher called( didnt come out the way it was supposed to be hehe....:)...) "lets get married"----these sort of scenario r absolute crap....
ValentilnOct 23, 2009 1:38 AM
Oct 23, 2009 1:21 AM

Sep 2009
ShoutaAzuma said:
Sry I double post cos I got disconnected. Delete this pls. TY

I believe it's possible to delete your post by clicking "edit" then "delete"
Oct 23, 2009 2:43 AM

Sep 2007
Aionic said:
Laevantein said:

You didn't get it. It wasn't about her name, it was about receiving a letter at all. That's something "normal" and that's the only thing she wants. I mean, the first thing she thought when that piece of paper arrived was that it HAD to be for somebody else... that's the way outcasts think.
Oct 23, 2009 3:42 AM

Dec 2007
Another Amazing episode, I can honestly say I'm hooked and were only 3 episodes in. Sawako's smile was CUTE, though.... I'm dreading the drama that's going to happen in the next episode with all the rumors. >_<
XephiferOct 23, 2009 3:49 AM
Oct 23, 2009 4:43 AM

Jun 2007
Spade said:
You didn't get it. It wasn't about her name, it was about receiving a letter at all. That's something "normal" and that's the only thing she wants. I mean, the first thing she thought when that piece of paper arrived was that it HAD to be for somebody else... that's the way outcasts think.

No, you didn't get it. I wasn't referring to the note passing - that was cute in a good way - I was referring to when they sat alone together and (insert his name here) wrote Sawako's name for her.

And, yes, I seriously imagined Sawako was imagining the paper being spanked like it was her bum. Who wouldn't?
Oct 23, 2009 6:57 AM
Sep 2009
WAHHHH!!!!! i loved it!!! i love it sooo sooo soooo much! i love it when Kazehaya can't sttre at her... it's jsut beautiful!!! and oh when the classs is like "did you see that?" how fabulous!?!?! and when she is tryign to get he dog to like her... and when the new teacher has to make a run for the bathroom...

wah!!!! why isn'tthere a Kazehaya to get jealous over my smile???!?!?!?!?!?!
and i know it has ben said a hundred times, but normally i skip opening and enddings after the first ep... but i love this one so much, that i am still watching them, an di imagine i will continue to do so!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Oct 23, 2009 7:00 AM

Nov 2008
I wanted to eat Sawako up, she's just too cute! <3
And Kazehaya too =3
Loved the episode so much, I can't wait for the next :D

Oct 23, 2009 7:14 AM

Sep 2007
Aionic said:
Spade said:

No, you didn't get it. I wasn't referring to the note passing - that was cute in a good way - I was referring to when they sat alone together and (insert his name here) wrote Sawako's name for her.

Oh, that name, completely forgot about that scene. ^^'

Yeah, I agree, that was a little too much. :/
Oct 23, 2009 8:26 AM

Oct 2009
Saw it another time. I have to say there is always a warm feeling in my heart after seeing this anime and other animes I am watching can just not give me this feeling. If anyone has suggestions for other animes that gave them such feelings come tell me on my profile. I will go for those animes. I have to admit that Sawako has good self training in learning tutoring. She impressed me with her teachings. I am sure she will become a great teacher in the future. If I were a friend of hers in real life I would support her career as a teacher.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 23, 2009 9:12 AM

Oct 2007
Naruleach said:
BEST PARTS:

-Kazehaya losing in embarrassment after staring <3333

-Kazehaya writing Sawako's name <333

-Sawako passing along the note and Kazehaya's reaction

-Maru running towards the smell of the bone instead of towards Sawako.

gotta add Kazehaya being selfish... I kyaaa'd again this ep but no tears so I'm happy

ughh how many more days until next week? I'm so anxious for the next episode, they're trying to ruin my pure hearted romance :(
Oct 23, 2009 10:42 AM

Sep 2008
Frostwake said:
Yeah the ED is the best thing this season, sooooo nice to look at

Well this episode wasnt as strong as the previous ones, (probably because Im getting used to the cuteness overload), but still 100% solid

I just hate that they have to spiral this into another "good girl gets bullied" show... If it were up to me it would just be a nice happy story of a couple falling in love, I dont really need anything else

This. Really hoping this anime will try to make a diffence but there is nothing wrong in sticking to a tried and true formula
Oct 23, 2009 11:49 AM

Oct 2009
OMG I loved it! This anime is so funny & fresh!^
Oct 23, 2009 3:05 PM

May 2007
Maru-chan is just sooooo cute! XD And omg I love the beautiful smile of Sawako and how Kazehaya wants to keep it only to himself... XD Oh, and the passing notes scene was pure lolz. :)

Oct 23, 2009 3:32 PM

Jun 2007
Reading the fangirl comments in this thread sickens me to my core. I cannot handle so many hearts, exclamation marks and whatnot.

I feel less evil for my responses to 13-year-old girl friend requests now. Thank you, fangirls.
Oct 23, 2009 4:36 PM

Dec 2008
once again, adorable ep! >w<
i cant even begin to say how much i luv this series!~ ahaha! XDD

lolz the note part was so funny and cute! ;D
Oct 23, 2009 5:24 PM

Apr 2009
Ha, lol, Pin. XD
I laughed at the frolicking part with Sawako and Maru-chan. That dog... it's adorable.
Kazehaya + blushing = <3
And the way they portrayed her smiling scene, it was funny and pretty at the same time.
Oct 23, 2009 7:26 PM

Dec 2007
I loved how Sawako smiled, and her smile is so beautiful. I felt the pace is fast a bit, but it was good epiosde.
Oct 23, 2009 7:51 PM

Jun 2008
kazehaya is so adorable. i really am getting to like this series more and more. it's refreshing.
Oct 23, 2009 10:24 PM

Feb 2009
The best part for me is when Kazehaya got possessive and wanted to keept "that" moment for him.

iiiiihhhhh *fangirl mode* xDDD
Oct 24, 2009 12:33 AM

May 2008
It was so so so cute!! I like this so so so much!!
Oct 24, 2009 5:02 AM

Nov 2008
Another so cute episode!! <3
I loved the scene when Kazehaya blushed after staring into her eyes XD Also, Pin was just like he is in the manga, he's funny :D
And... Pedro Martinez. lol XDDDDD

This anime is so damn cute <3
Oct 24, 2009 5:52 AM

May 2008
Pin is great, exactly how I would like him to be portrayed - loud and strong.
Kazehaya is great, always blushing.

Yay for Sadako obtaining more friends. I loved how everyone seems to gather around her now within the little group. Her smile was so...elegant. <3
Oct 24, 2009 12:19 PM

Sep 2007
Serious lol at the note passing part and Kazehaya's reaction.
Oct 24, 2009 1:34 PM

Aug 2007
Wow, Sawako has such a dazzling smile. Everything in this anime is making me emotional, as well. It's ridiculous how easily moved I'm becoming from watching it. ;__;
Oct 24, 2009 4:20 PM

Jun 2007
i luved when kazehaya pased sadokawa a note an she dint understand it mde me lol xd

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Oct 24, 2009 4:23 PM

Feb 2009
I do know why I keep following this anime, it is not that its boring I think Sawako is unbelievable.
Oct 24, 2009 7:15 PM

May 2008
francismeunier said:

Sorry but I have to put it here and also in my profile. This is the best of Sawako yet.

She has such a beautiful smile..

I LOVED this episode <3 Some bitch be starting rumors about poor Sawako I'll bet >/ I wonder if it's Hirano Aya's character...ugh. God forbid if it is. I hate the sound of that girl already just from reading her profile...then again Hirano Aya's characters always tend to be stupid and annoying.

I'm giving this anime a 10 already. It's just too good.

Oct 25, 2009 8:50 AM

Apr 2007
As much as I have to agree that the show is sometimes redundant, mainly when it comes to Sawako's compliments towards Kazehaya (we know he's awesome, Sawako dear) and the constant thanks she gives him, I have another perspective when it comes to the name writing. Mainly because no one really calls her by her name. As much as she doesn't mind having a nickname, Kazehaya still calls her "Kuronuma" most of the time, right? (Or maybe I might have missed that, it's a possibility) To actually see him write her name, it makes her more self-conscious, but not in a negative light (I apologized if the term is not appopriate). It's like she finally realizes that hey, this is Kazehaya, and right now, he's looking only at her, his attention is only on her, he's thinking about her. Since Sawako is sensitive to attention, and Kazehaya is just so sincere in his affection for her, it led to them blushing to the core. So a name, as simple as it is, it can be something powerful. I know, because I have a complicated name, and sometimes, when someone says my name with outstanding accuracy, I get taken back. In the end, it just adds to the sweet, innocent sentiment the two keep developing each episode.

But... that's just me. :)

On another note, I think some people are taking the teacher's comment about Kazehaya's past a little too seriously. Everybody has a few details about their past that they don't want other people to know about. Oh jeez, I used to wear pink everyday! I used to dance to this song! I to have a crush on my teacher! It just sounds like something silly, not like he has that much of a past.
MaxwellLilyOct 25, 2009 9:09 AM
Oct 25, 2009 12:17 PM

Jan 2009
Prefect explanation AngelLily, i never thought of that either.

Anyways i can we can have some drama now, stupid jealous high school girls ><

Another great episode though, i can't believe how great each and every episode is. If it keeps going at this pace i will probably give this anime a 10.

Best part though was the note, "To Kuronuma, Damnit" almost fell out of my chair laughing.
Oct 25, 2009 2:18 PM

Sep 2009
Another incredible episode... I just have no words!!!
Oct 25, 2009 5:25 PM

Oct 2009
I have never watched a show that has filled me with such a ridiculous amount of joy. Beautiful. ~<3 :3
Oct 26, 2009 5:15 AM

Apr 2009
Nooooo.... rumours D: Hope everything will get well.
Sawako made a nice smile :3
Oct 26, 2009 8:05 AM

Jan 2009
As usual, this anime makes me smile for the whole show, not only because the funniness but also in every aspect

Sawako's snime is the best :)

Oh yeah, some problems are starting eh, I guess the rumor starter is that girl who always follow kazehaya (The one that help Sawako pick up the printout)
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

maji_saikou - Nov 10, 2009

250 by nxtsue »»
Mar 5, 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.