Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
Mar 24, 2015 1:28 PM

Oct 2014
reminds me of code geass
Inaho you asshole he uses people and then gets rid of them just like Lelouch
Apr 2, 2015 5:19 PM

Jun 2014
wth inaho you asshole. slaine just saved your ass.
Dec 22, 2015 11:02 PM

Dec 2012
The fated meeting has happened. Slaine and Orange-kun.

Ah! It took 7 episodes, but we finally get the mech and flying ship to appear. OST staying on point with its awesomeness.
RobDec 22, 2015 11:43 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 15, 2016 6:10 AM

Nov 2015

That was one hell of a teamwork! And the sudden apparition of that battleship was also stunning! I very much liked this episode.
I could easily have foreseen that ending since Inaho said "The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but I can use it"

Orange vs Bat. Really, I can understand why Inaho did what he did, it's a war and the "Bat" is an enemy, don't trust your enemy that easily. Same with Slaine, he pointed his guns at Inaho, he didn't want to reveal his purpose... People, put in their shoes... trusting people is easier for us since we are the expectators xD

HumbertoZeroAug 15, 2016 6:17 AM
Dec 21, 2016 6:10 PM

Sep 2015
Finally the princess reveals herself and even lend the Terrans her power. The Orbital Knights will surely meet their downfall too. Will she also lend Inaho her power so he could control that Red Ver Kat their found. Oh darn, Slaine is still considered an enemy.
Oct 12, 2017 6:40 PM

Jul 2009
Awesome episode :O We get two really good insert songs and Slaine and Inaho working together ... for now at least! Seems as though they've found some hidden Martian technology and Asseylum reveals herself in order to make it work. Which has some interesting political connotations, at least. Though I wonder if the ship was the "other thing" they found that wasn't the mecha? If we have Slaine vs Inaho next episode you can bet I'm on the latter's side :P I wonder how the Captain and everyone will react to having Asseylum on board though ... not to mention Raylet finally getting in on some action and siding with the Earthlings :O Also, all the "Orange" talk reminded me of Code Geass XD
Mar 28, 2018 3:29 PM

Aug 2017
Rayet is an annoying brat, please die. The main villain is so bad to care about, just a evil woman for the sake of being evil. The last part is just an asspull. 2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 13, 2020 4:24 PM

Feb 2018
Epic battle and also new ship xD.
Apr 29, 2020 12:36 AM

Aug 2015
Inaho being a dick for the sake of being a dick and forming an enemy. I'm sure if he wasn't being dumb we could have had Slain and Inaho working together to stop the martians but that's too easy I guess.
Jun 8, 2020 5:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another chaotic episode. Again. Poor Claine's, he always get a blamed for the others. Yet, the battle feel more weak than before. Ofc Inaho can wrack and give a havoc to her Kataphrak's. Sad with that turn of events, Inaho's intentions was clear. He don't trust Claine. Claine just too naives with the situations, and ofc same to Princess Asyllum perspectives. I just want to see how they resolve the misunderstanding. Can they bring a smooth direction on it? On this point, there a lot of mis direction and lack of execution. Lets see how that havoc turning everything goes so far.

Ah and now i see some enemy in behind the scenes, that redhead girl. It seems she still had a revenge, and she would gladly released it to the princess. I believe, its her intentions, so unexpected....

But still, the plot devices just thrown up in the flash mode. The old Kataphrak's from 15 years ago just released. I believe the pilot must be Inaho. No other brilliant driver like him. And ofc, he can easily destroy every Marsitian's in the future. What a shit, too predictable....
badabassJun 8, 2020 5:48 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 25, 2020 10:31 PM

Aug 2018
Inaho is kinda a bitch like damn. why is he so stupid tf

Aug 5, 2020 7:22 PM
Dec 2016
Maybe we can interpret Inaho's act at the end of the episode as part of protecting the Princess with a little bit of jealousy that the Princess will be taken away by Slaine.
You know, Inaho might already had a feeling towards Asseylum. He is just not someone who would express that kind of feeling.
Remember at the end of episode 4 when Inko said Inaho's is not acting like usual, but he's acting reckless. And he admitted it after looking at Asseylum.

It's really funny though.
Sep 10, 2020 2:25 PM
May 2017
Inaho shooting Slaine down was the dumbest decision he has made and killed any character development he had
Sep 28, 2020 11:18 AM
Sep 2020
Wow. This anime was on my watch list for who knows how long now because I'm too skeptical to watch it. I decided to watch this though for the action scenes and I was not disappointed, they're good! Especially the Inaho-Slaine team this episode with Yuki and Inko as backups. I was on edge the entire time and I forgot how stupid the plot is. I really liked the highschool team too with Inaho acting as their commander then Calm and Inko as support.

However, the brooding love triangle makes me cringe. Can anyone tell me, will they focus on this? Because if so, I'll stop here in episode 7. I don't want to see another love triangle over a kinda useless princess in distress. Actually, just forget about the princess. Can she just die for real this time? Just get her blood or whatever and use it to supply power and use Aldnoah and let's get back to war. Lmao.
muxikibooSep 28, 2020 11:24 AM
Nov 30, 2020 8:31 AM

May 2015
I absolutely love the team up of Slaine and Inaho to set up their rivalry. Them teaming up, marsian and terran, mech and aircraft was really cool.

Also, this series is a MASTER at using OST and soundtracks. Like they make every action sequence SO EPIC using the music they have. Breathless, Keep on keeping on & Aliez are SUCH GOOD TRACKS!!!!!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 20, 2021 1:59 PM

Jul 2013
Slain and Inaho team-up was cool. Sucks that Terrans don't know Slain IS a Terran. He has to suffer from both Terrans and Martians u_u
Jun 6, 2021 11:38 PM

Dec 2019
slaine is just really annoying

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Jun 8, 2021 1:50 PM

Mar 2016
I want to mention his dumbass big sister. Who are you talk to him, Yuki? What have you done so far aside from slowing Inaho down? Huh? Helping a bunch of people? Giving out little commands? Let me ask you this, bitch, did you think up of a plan to take down two kataphrakts? Or are you the one who took these two kataphrakts down? NO! It has always been Inaho. So shut your goddamn mouth and let the man show you how to fight with your mind and not your mouth.

Shit just when I thought Inaho and Slaine could get along, they start a beef with one another. What a shame...
At this point, besides Inaho, Slaine and the Princess, all the other characters kinda lost their purpose, it took them finding a flying battleship with Aldnoah tech to finally be more useful than they once were, compare that to Inaho who make do with what he has to beat the shit out of these overproud, egoistical Martian pilots who has severely underestimated their Terran counterparts. And wow, so much for the secret identity bullshit.
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

544 by Softhenic03 »»
Yesterday, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2014

622 by Softhenic03 »»
Yesterday, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2121 by Sakio »»
Apr 7, 2:31 PM

» Romance ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shomix - Jul 22, 2014

396 by srujan26 »»
Dec 7, 2023 3:27 AM

» Sequel ?

Destined321 - Oct 12, 2023

7 by Destined321 »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.