Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 15, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2014
Ok so I understand that being all quiet and everything is her personality and that she was left out for a long time and everything. But the more I watch I get annoyed by her, she never tells anyone what she is thinking or feeling even though everyone tries so hard to get her to open up. I mean her trust issues just seem unrealistic to me and she is really the only one she can blame for being lonely. And Yamato apologiezes al the time for not noticing her feelings but ofcourse he can't ! She never tell or do anything to show it ! It's like she is not even trying... It just pisses me off, I don't know. But I could never date someone like that, I probably couldn't even be friends with her. She is just too introverted and sometimes it seems like she doesn't even want friends.

Sorry mini rant but ugh she really pisses me off, doesn't anyone else feel like this ?
Aug 16, 2014 11:58 AM

Sep 2012
I remember I quit watching this anime because the main character's personality was beyond awful. So, yeah, in a way I felt like how you feel now.
"Ouvis? Falai vós cortês! Vós, fidalgo, cuidareis que estais na vossa pousada? Dar-vos-ei tanta pancada com um remo que renegueis!" Auto da Barca do Inferno, Gil Vicente

Ignorância gera violência, nela nunca procurei abrigo
Cultivo a paz pela subsistência da existência deste universo onde resido.
Se estás a um passo do abismo pensa bem,
Não queiras para os outros o que não queres para ti também.
Sala 101 - Dealema
Apr 19, 2019 12:33 AM

Aug 2017
She was annoying with poor social skills and poor communication. I would not want to date a girl like that.
Jun 28, 2023 10:29 AM
Mar 2016
I'm only a couple of episodes in so I understand your feeling but the anime glosses over some big things in the manga. She isn't 100% to blame for the way she acts as she was traumatised at a young age and made the scape goat of her entire class who then bullied her afterwards. While she was always an introvert I don't think her actions can be blamed on that, it's more she went through the incident which isolated her then she got used to being isolated so she didn't ever have a reason to work through her trauma. Most of her 'annoying' actions can be linked back to this which is understandable if you know her backstory. Again, I don't know how far you got with the anime or how in depth it goes in the season but I get the feeling it's not very in depth since the episodes I've seen so far feel like they are skipping multiple chapters per episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2012

216 by ibtissame »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

97 by ibtissame »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2012

127 by Peixefaca »»
Feb 15, 9:25 AM

» Season 2

kisaragi_eki - Feb 7

7 by requiemofred_ »»
Feb 7, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

162 by NotBonBon »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.