Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 21, 2014 1:58 PM

Sep 2013
kokkoderrisch said:
Instead of having a metaphorical dick measuring contest about which gender is the most oppressed we should actually do something about these issues.

No shit bro.
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Aug 21, 2014 2:04 PM

May 2013
Shiratori99 said:
kokkoderrisch said:
Instead of having a metaphorical dick measuring contest about which gender is the most oppressed we should actually do something about these issues.

No shit bro.

Aren't you the guy who said that he was sexually attracted to lolis?
Aug 21, 2014 2:05 PM

Sep 2013
kokkoderrisch said:
Shiratori99 said:

No shit bro.

Yep.

Aug 21, 2014 2:06 PM

May 2013
Shiratori99 said:
kokkoderrisch said:

Yep.

That's classified as paedophilia.
Aug 21, 2014 2:08 PM

Sep 2013
kokkoderrisch said:
Shiratori99 said:

Yep.

That's classified as paedophilia.

Yeah, I'm also a pedo rights activist.

Aug 21, 2014 2:11 PM

Mar 2013
why the fuck do some ppl spell it paedo? is that like british spelling or some shit?

It's pedophile, my browsers spell correct says so
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 21, 2014 2:12 PM

May 2013
DerpHole said:
why the fuck do some ppl spell it paedo? is that like british spelling or some shit?

It's pedophile, my browsers spell correct says so

I'm sorry, but if your browser defaults to pedophile you're a paedo.
Aug 21, 2014 7:21 PM

Sep 2012
Lencurryboy said:
I think you should actually go out in the real world and experience your oh so awful misandry
I do and have since the day I was born. Your demeaning and dismissive attitude is not needed.

Lencurryboy said:
before you tell me that it's such a big problem and that I'm living in a fantasy world.
Um, you're misinterpreting what I was saying. I said you live in a fantasy world because you claimed that society as a whole gives more attention to male issues than female issues, and that is frankly bullshit.

Lencurryboy said:
Maybe you will find out that you don't have it that bad, being an "oppressed" male in our society.
Maybe nobody said that men were oppressed. For that matter, women aren't oppressed either.

Lencurryboy said:
Still, I do not mean that misandry does not exist or is not a problem
You aren't fooling anybody.

Lencurryboy said:
but misogyny is a much bigger problem. Not many think that misandry is okay. Misogyny is a part of the western culture, and it needs to stop.
Nah. "Misogyny" is not part of western culture. At all.

Sexism sure is, but that is not a female exclusive issue, no matter how hard you want it to be. The reason you think that women are oppressed or whatever is because the only sexism that gets public attention is sexism effecting women, and therefore that's all you're aware of.
Aug 21, 2014 7:26 PM

Sep 2013
DerpHole said:

Paedo sounds more perverted and obscene. Compare to faeces lol

Aug 21, 2014 7:53 PM

Oct 2012
Lencurryboy said:
katsucats said:
Then I hope you understand that the vast majority of self-proclaimed "feminists" are not feminists. That means non-feminists like myself are feminists, and "feminists" are misandrists. Confusing, right?
No. Only a small percentage of feminists are misandrists (like less than 1%) and you do not seem like a feminist since you cannot even begin to understand the situation.
No, you do not understand the situation. 99% of feminists are misandrists who point to a fictional minority extreme. The truth is this extreme view is the view that is being taught in sociology courses, in women's rights courses, and widely propagated in feminist literature and quoted by "normal" feminists throughout the world. Since you want to play a semantics game with this so-called Wikipedia definition of "feminism", I'll play along to exclude you from your definition. It's quite fascinating how that works, isn't it?

In fact, you guys aren't the first to come up with this nasty strategy. Christians used it before you to define "God" as any creator of any universe, natural or metaphysical, in order to get people to accept that their God exists. Of course, this isn't the real definition that Christians believed in. Marxists painted a cause that no one could reject. Once you dug below the "definition", you find problems behind the theory. It's not really that clever. Really.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Aug 26, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2012
Yes, because most feminists make males out to be inherently evil, and believe females should have better rights than males. All feminists are "extremists", because all feminists exaggerate - of course, I'm referring to first world feminism. Females have elevated rights in the court, especially when it comes to acquiring custody of a child or accusing/being accused of rape.
Aug 27, 2014 12:11 AM

Aug 2014
I don't come to MAL expecting intellectual, open dialogue but wow. OP did start this thread with the intention of creating a "Shit on women" fest?
Aug 31, 2014 9:03 PM
Dec 2013
Mmmm, no, I don't think it is. In fact, I'm a feminist and I can very much tell you I don't hate men. I know there are some people who say that feminists are women that just want men to go down, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. I don't really get what you understand for "modern feminism", but it's not misandry at all. Those "feminists" that mock abused men or pretend to make this a women over men era are the same as the extremists in religious cults that get on the subway with bombs.
Sep 1, 2014 11:02 AM

May 2014
Lencurryboy said:

No. Only a small percentage of feminists are misandrists (like less than 1%) and you do not seem like a feminist since you cannot even begin to understand the situation.

Where did you get this information?
Sep 1, 2014 3:46 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I am not very fond of how the feminists on my FB view men. They act as if men should never defend themselves against things done or said. Everything is a sexist conspiracy to them, down to the colors on the wall and the meaning of a character's name in a video game.

They will claim that misandry doesn't exist and minorities in the United States can't be racist. They feel as if "cishet white males" have no problems, when everyone-- every single group of people-- has problems based on who they are. I don't care how minor someone thinks problem is; no one should sit there and start pretending that the problems just don't exist. Both genders/sexes have problems.

No, feminism is not misandrist by definition, but so many feminists these days are expressing misandrist views that it's becoming something that the group is associated with. When people believe in a movement's core goals but no longer agree with those within the group, then they branch out. We've seen this happen in history quite a bit, for example, Chicanas branching out from the Chicano Movement due to sexist views or even a lot of religions are created from branching out of another one.

Many claiming to be for "equal rights" instead of "feminism" are attempting to branch away from the term "feminism" in the same way, but people are still trying to suck them into the label of "feminists" which is exactly why you'll see some people say, "Not all feminists are like that".

Yeah, I'm down for equal rights, but I do not wish to be associated with the term "feminist" because I am against the rampant misandry that feminists are becoming associated with. Hell, I don't want to have a term; I just support equal rights.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 13, 2022 2:49 PM
Dec 2017
lol yep i would defo call it misandry always been this way.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

8 by Absurdo_N »»
12 seconds ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 3 hours ago

6 by Maou_heika »»
9 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

23 by DesuMaiden »»
44 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

312 by DesuMaiden »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » thoughts on social experiments?

deg - Yesterday

9 by DesuMaiden »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.