Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2014 10:46 PM

Dec 2012
5 is so sadistic and creepy lol
Aug 14, 2014 10:54 PM
Sep 2012
Whenever I watch this show it's so interesting that it feels like 22 minutes is cut down to 9; it leaves me hungry for more.

Love it so far, I really wanna like Five because she's a genius and a bit cray but she's a bit too arrogant for my taste. I hope Nine & Twelve outsmart her in this "game" and show her who's boss.

Lisa is a qt she makes me go "awn" with her clumsiness and willingness to help and I love how Twelve is constantly trying to cheer her up. Hope she has a mega important role in this whole airport endeavor and shows Twelve and Nine that she can be just as witty and useful as any of them.
Aug 14, 2014 11:30 PM

Jun 2014
The first "to be continued" which pissed me off, in this season! Shibazaki has been sitting ducks for some time....he's just a genius who no one listens to!(that's the vibe i get from him)
Aug 14, 2014 11:42 PM

May 2013
Five's english is... struggling?

And Lisa is joining their group? Can Lisa vs Five happen? Doubted.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 14, 2014 11:56 PM

Aug 2014
"You need an enemy to crush so badly that they can't recover." - Five

I'm starting to fall for this chick <3
Aug 15, 2014 12:14 AM
May 2014
Five's engrish was hilarious. All of the others who spoke english too were doing pretty well, but she really stuck out like a sore thumb.

Can't wait to see how their chess game plays out next week.
Aug 15, 2014 12:16 AM

Aug 2014
Arachnidango said:
Five's engrish was hilarious. All of the others who spoke english too were doing pretty well, but she really stuck out like a sore thumb.

Can't wait to see how their chess game plays out next week.

I couldn't help but to be reminded of No Game No Life in this episode.
Aug 15, 2014 12:28 AM

Mar 2012
Japan should stop admiring USA.
Aug 15, 2014 12:46 AM

Sep 2009
that english. i always think it's nifty when series appropriately throw in some english, but the tone and everything just didn't match the words and i just couldn't take it all seriously. orz

interesting episode as always. i'm glad that detective realized that this new bomb's the work of someone else, and not sphinx. also happy that him and the guy that originally opposed him (and some other detectives) decided to take matters into their own hands with the bomb situation. since the americans' priorities are clearly different.

as unjustified as it is, i feel like my enthusiasm for the series has definitely fallen since five made an appearance. i enjoy her character's role and it's certainly a good addition, but something about her personality just infects the rest of the series for me. i dunno. maybe it's the hair (though i've never disliked a character based solely off physical appearance so i really just don't know where all this random animosity's coming from.
Aug 15, 2014 1:35 AM

Aug 2013
Wow that black knight piece totally jumped a couple of squares, shouldn't even be in that position (cheater lol).

Hope Lisa doesn't screw things up. Next episode will be her time to shine (I hope).
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 15, 2014 2:23 AM
Jun 2014
I liked the attempt at English, but it just came out slightly cringeworthy lol.

There really needs to be a good explanation for why Five is making them do this game instead of simply arresting them. I'm really really hoping this doesn't become something clichéd. There were several major flaws in this episode (eg. the idea that terrorists wouldn't be believed if they released a video saying they didn't do a bombing, in reality terrorists usually would release a statement either claiming the bombing or not). If it's going to be dumbed down for the rest of the season I'll still enjoy it, but it'll be disappointing. Hopefully things can pick up though and this game leads to a great payoff.
Aug 15, 2014 3:03 AM

Jun 2014
Well shit, I can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 15, 2014 3:13 AM
Jan 2014
myronator said:
I liked the attempt at English, but it just came out slightly cringeworthy lol.

There really needs to be a good explanation for why Five is making them do this game instead of simply arresting them. I'm really really hoping this doesn't become something clichéd. There were several major flaws in this episode (eg. the idea that terrorists wouldn't be believed if they released a video saying they didn't do a bombing, in reality terrorists usually would release a statement either claiming the bombing or not). If it's going to be dumbed down for the rest of the season I'll still enjoy it, but it'll be disappointing. Hopefully things can pick up though and this game leads to a great payoff.

First off, Five is clearly somewhat insane and even sadistic. As she said at the very beginning of the episode, she doesn't just want to capture Nine and Twelve, but utterly break them. There's obviously some back story between her and the two and so she doesn't want this to just be a simple arrest. The fact that she seems to be wanting to finish a game that they started ages ago shows that she doesn't let things go and wants to beat them and capture them at the same time. It more has to do with her own personal agenda as the head of the FBI unit than it does with the overall goal of capturing the two of them.

As for them trying to disconnect themselves from the bombings, it would be difficult to make the public believe that a Sphinx riddle would be issued with an appropriate bombing and not have been done by them. That would require them to believe that there was a second terrorist/terrorist group that was capable of committing bombings like them, but for some reason would want to do it under the Sphinx moniker. If the message really was just a copy cat with no real threat attached, they could disassociate themselves since it would obviously not come to fruition. But this situation is much different and it would be incredibly hard for them to convince the public that they didn't do it, especially when the government would push that it was and they have a history of bombings to use as proof. The entire point of Five trying to get the bombs to actually harm people is to paint Nine and Twelve as violent murders and not as two individuals trying to bring attention to corruption within the Rising Peace Academy.
Aug 15, 2014 3:20 AM

Dec 2012
Those english skills though

Seems kinda wierd hearing them talking english lol
Aug 15, 2014 3:34 AM
Mar 2011
tirafesi said:
Those english skills though

Seems kinda wierd hearing them talking english lol
I think real Engrish with 100% japanese pronunciation would be less disturbing. I even had to make volume lower during that part...
Aug 15, 2014 4:05 AM

Sep 2013
The engrish in this episode was funny. I kinda understand now what is Lisa's purpose it seems she is mostly a comic relief or just female a companion.

I cant believe this is only 11 episodes.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 15, 2014 4:17 AM

Jul 2014
It was ok, for me five is not good character but i like how she fuck off nine and the other boy.
Aug 15, 2014 5:29 AM

Dec 2013
I don't like where this anime is going
Aug 15, 2014 5:53 AM
Nov 2008
"Nine, that explosion wasn't our fault- " - really!? Is he an idiot? Who put the bomb in metro? Decide: either you are terrorists or not. If you are, then stop whinning and shifting the responsibility. If you are not - stop playing with bombs, that put civilians in danger.
Aug 15, 2014 6:10 AM
Oct 2012
Arw said:
"Nine, that explosion wasn't our fault- " - really!? Is he an idiot? Who put the bomb in metro? Decide: either you are terrorists or not. If you are, then stop whinning and shifting the responsibility. If you are not - stop playing with bombs, that put civilians in danger.

They planned to disarm the entire bomb but the magnetic interference made them have to personally go and stop the explosion. They placed the bomb and ready to stop it from exploding.

Also, Nine didn't say yeah,y ou are right, his voice showed annoyance and acceptance of the bombing. You are taking too much of the show by needing an automating spoon feeder to give you the information and not the expression and tone of the director and characters are using to feel what goes on. Pay attention and stop looking at the subtitles, see the whole picture.
TyrelAug 15, 2014 2:59 PM
Aug 15, 2014 6:38 AM

Jul 2013
i hope they accept lisa in their group

and i'm hoping for som backstory on five next episode, it's about time we know what's up with that girl
Aug 15, 2014 6:54 AM

Nov 2012
what the heck. They play chess using an airport board.... ehem... genius at work :P
Aug 15, 2014 6:54 AM
Nov 2008
BRK25 said:

They planned to disarm the entire bomb but the magnetic interference made them have to personally go and stop the explosion. They placed the bomb and ready to stop it from exploding.

So what? You think it's a good explaination, if someone actually die? If they don't want to kill anyone, they should stop playing with real bombs or prepare better (like confirming detonation 10 minutes before it blows up). They didn't expect that someone in police would outsmart them.
Aug 15, 2014 6:59 AM
Jul 2014
I'm not super jazzed about this episode. A lot more holes than pretty much every episode before it. I'm guessing a lot of this is due to the more classic-anime trope route this Five character is pulling the show in.

First off, Sphinx's M.O. is very unusual and unique. It's nowhere near possible to flawlessly mimic it(the show didn't even attempt it in a completely fake world). The fact that no detective even for a moment considered the possibility of a copycat from super-sterile-business-like-text-message is ridiculous. It's such a jarring difference from the very set-in-stone video calling card, if I were a member of the public in the city where this was taking place, that would be the first thing I would have thought of. I'm guessing the only thing holding this plot hole up is that sending a mass-text to the entire city is a bit out of your average copycat's ability.

Second, announcing to the world that this is a copycat via a video would not be effective on it's own. However, that doesn't mean not doing it at all would be more worth it than doing it. If you're really concerned about public opinion enough to attempt to manually disarm two bombs when you know full-well it's a trap, releasing a video would not have hurt you any.

But that's not all - they should have done it in such a way to mock Five for such a simple riddle(stressing that Sphinx's riddles are difficult and sophisticated even if it isn't true), directly challenging her superiority complex. They also should have walked through the riddle and cracked it on video, stressing that there is a bomb in the airport and that the police should be evacuating it(why haven't the police done that already again? Does anyone not find that suspicious at all? I'm pretty sure it's not standard police procedure to find the bomb first when the culprit is a serial bomber). This places the blame on the police if anything goes wrong at the airport and hopefully prevents any civilian casualties as a result.

And the biggest problem of the entire episode is clearly the fact that Nine has no idea how to play chess. The rook slamming down on C5 was hilarious considering that's not a valid move and even if it was it would be the worst opening response by black in the history of chess. I know it's a mistake because the dialogue says F6 but they show it two separate times(once with the pawn there and then again with the rook by itself). Edit: Actually, looking at it again, it's even worse than I thought. The white pawn is actually on E4(not D4) in the mind game at first, then it moves to D4 and the rook they show slamming down is on C5 on the opposite side of the board as F6.
GSupernovaAug 15, 2014 7:13 AM
Aug 15, 2014 7:06 AM
Oct 2012
Arw said:
BRK25 said:

So what? You think it's a good explaination, if someone actually die? If they don't want to kill anyone, they should stop playing with real bombs or prepare better (like confirming detonation 10 minutes before it blows up). They didn't expect that someone in police would outsmart them.

No, they didn't expect FIVE to show up. The police wouldn't go to great lengths and play them since they don't know who nine and twelve are.

Five knows their intentions and personality and thus, abused it to get them to be tricked and let the bomb go off. She KNEW they'd go and deactivate it personally

Every bomb made and planted was carefully executed to cause the least injury.

The giant attack on the building, a ten-twenty minute fire alarm evacuating all before hand to get people out and then the bombings really took off when no one was inside. Cept Lisa of course.

The second bombing happened once all police forces left to the DNA facility.

The third was salvaged by Shibazaki.

The fourth wasn't a real bomb.

The fifth bomb was gonna go off at eight and they realize no news about it around 6:45. They saw the interference and was screwed from that point on, no cellular signal to disarm it and need to manually do the act. You saw on their faces of planning on stopping till their plans got screwed right then and there

No deaths. All planned out to bring injuries, not death tolls.

Also, in the bomb, there must have been a giant clue to the police and to Shibazaki but the issue came up and the evidence destroyed in the process.

Do you have a good explanation of how a terrorist work and their mental state? Do you know the back story of Nine and Twelve when such hasn't been shown to understand their motives? No?

I didn't think so.
Aug 15, 2014 7:12 AM
Oct 2012
GSupernova said:
I'm not super jazzed about this episode. A lot more holes than pretty much every episode before it. I'm guessing a lot of this is due to the more classic-anime trope route this Five character is pulling the show in.

But that's not all - they should have done it in such a way to mock Five for such a simple riddle(stressing that Sphinx's riddles are difficult and sophisticated even if it isn't true), directly challenging her superiority complex. They also should have walked through the riddle and cracked it on video, stressing that there is a bomb in the airport and that the police should be evacuating it(why haven't the police done that already again? Does anyone not find that suspicious at all? I'm pretty sure it's not standard police procedure to find the bomb first when the culprit is a serial bomber). This places the blame on the police if anything goes wrong at the airport and hopefully prevents any civilian casualties as a result.

And the biggest problem of the entire episode is clearly the fact that Nine has no idea how to play chess. The rook slamming down on E6 was hilarious considering that's not a valid move and even if it was it would be the worst opening response by black in the history of chess. I know it's a mistake because the dialogue says F6 but they show it two separate times(once with the pawn there and then again with the rook by itself).

If the bomb goes off, it's the Japanese Police Department's problem cause America hasn't been shown yet to the public and everything would fall on their shoulders, not America. And at this angle, can assume America is the true terrorist. And the Police would be ordered by the higher ups to release a statement and express that it is a lie and they have already checked the airports and found nothing. Now, this would pull people off from working the Airports but not make everyone leave right away. Still, it wouldn't hurt. But then, one would be conflicted of a mass text and a video, be very strange and out of sync.

And...I'm not a chess player and I saw the screw up, but I'll take a shot int he dark and say they are playing a different type of chess, one with illegal moves. Can't imagine a whole game of Chess coming by so swiftly like this. They'd need shortcuts and this might be an example. Maybe they take two turns each to speed up the game. I don't know but it would be valid on paper but not in a regulatory game.

I understand what you mean though. I was excited and maybe Five be a fun opponent in the upcoming episode.
Aug 15, 2014 7:26 AM
Jul 2014
BRK25 said:

If the bomb goes off, it's the Japanese Police Department's problem cause America hasn't been shown yet to the public and everything would fall on their shoulders, not America. And at this angle, can assume America is the true terrorist. And the Police would be ordered by the higher ups to release a statement and express that it is a lie and they have already checked the airports and found nothing. Now, this would pull people off from working the Airports but not make everyone leave right away. Still, it wouldn't hurt. But then, one would be conflicted of a mass text and a video, be very strange and out of sync.

That's the point though. The police's higher ups are doing what they're doing(supposedly) because there's no risk to them because they can pin all of it on Sphinx. The public had no idea that the train bomb had been found and solved before it's detonation and that the police let it explode, it appeared that Sphinx just carried out their threat. So in order to counter this strategy, Sphinx has to directly challenge this perception(that the police simply didn't find the bomb). If the police failed to find the bomb after it's location was directly announced and it was detonated, there would be serious repercussions on the reputation of the police in the eyes of the public. It would be in the higher-ups best interest to start disarming bombs again, which defeats Five without direct intervention.
Aug 15, 2014 7:31 AM
Oct 2012
GSupernova said:
BRK25 said:

That's the point though. The police's higher ups are doing what they're doing(supposedly) because there's no risk to them because they can pin all of it on Sphinx. The public had no idea that the train bomb had been found and solved before it's detonation and that the police let it explode, it appeared that Sphinx just carried out their threat. So in order to counter this strategy, Sphinx has to directly challenge this perception(that the police simply didn't find the bomb). If the police failed to find the bomb after it's location was directly announced and it was detonated, there would be serious repercussions on the reputation of the police in the eyes of the public. It would be in the higher-ups best interest to start disarming bombs again, which defeats Five without direct intervention.

I understand this idea and I can sense the FBI when hearing this place the bomb elsewhere on a different airport at the same time of explosion and put the blame that they were lying and tricking them into a false sense of security. Not for Sphinx, but for the FBI to make the public fear them and not be interested. No risk to anyone and they get the advantage. She already has the Police department under her wing and they can't do anything without her consent. the superintendent General is with this as well. She is crazy and so far, she seems to be the one to have back up plans to her back up plans.

I just might be giving too much credit but I find it fun to imagine how they'd react outside of this and in context. So, this may not be true, but plausible.
Aug 15, 2014 7:39 AM

Feb 2008
Five's English sure is awkward, it was almost funny as every single secondary character had a lesser accent. Her actions, however... And I do like her smug. Still, I'm guessing she must have a significant incentive to be playing around with them like this.

Turning the bomb search into an unfinished game of chess, now that was an interesting turn of events. The background music in the final minutes of the episode was also spectacular. I do hope they release it, on the second soundtrack, perhaps. Got to get my wallet ready.
Aug 15, 2014 8:15 AM

Mar 2013
This whole "clutzy wife" schtick they've got going for the main chick is really irritating. Hopefully she stops being a timid cunt and grows some balls and does something badass at some point, like murdering that 5 chick.

The engrish was pretty awful. The english done by the voice actor of the blonde American is really good though. So good that I call it english instead of engrish
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 15, 2014 8:23 AM
Oct 2012
DerpHole said:
This whole "clutzy wife" schtick they've got going for the main chick is really irritating. Hopefully she stops being a timid cunt and grows some balls and does something badass at some point, like murdering that 5 chick.

The engrish was pretty awful. The english done by the voice actor of the blonde American is really good though. So good that I call it english instead of engrish

She's human, everyone else is accomplished in their respective parts and Lisa is the only thing human to this show. She's trying to put an effort to be useful and helpful to Sphinx and not be on the back burner the entire time.

What else can she do or on notice? Also, they wouldn't have put her in here if she had nothing to contribute. She put her foot down and demanded to be a part of the growing conflict. The resolve in her eyes was strong and determined, awesome in my opinion to show to not be useless.

Meguri Han was fine. If I can understand what she's saying without subtitles, I'm fine. If it had been worse or very thick accent, we got a problem. The English is FINE. And I'm sure we all laugh at trying to speak in Spanish and failing from their perspective or us trying to speak Japanese and others laughing at the pathetic accent we use.
Aug 15, 2014 8:31 AM
Nov 2008
@BRK25 My opinion i: if someone die because of their bomb, they are guilty too. As for me if we assume Five takes 60% of responsibility (she doesn't care if someone die and allowed the bomb to explode), they take remaining 40%. Anyway, they are terrorist and they should be judged as such. I wonder if their cause is worth the price.
And honestly, I think in reality someone would already die (for example 9, being in the carriage with the bomb). :(
Aug 15, 2014 8:46 AM

Oct 2011
Let the game begin. Goosebumps
Aug 15, 2014 10:08 AM
Oct 2012
Arw said:
@BRK25 My opinion i: if someone die because of their bomb, they are guilty too. As for me if we assume Five takes 60% of responsibility (she doesn't care if someone die and allowed the bomb to explode), they take remaining 40%. Anyway, they are terrorist and they should be judged as such. I wonder if their cause is worth the price.
And honestly, I think in reality someone would already die (for example 9, being in the carriage with the bomb). :(

It was gunpowder, not TNT. It has less potency and serves like a spark. Of course, in very high dosage, yes, it can kill. But I'm gonna take that he sustained horrible burns and at the end of episode five, he was injured, more than mildly. He earned burns on his back, his face slightly. Mostly heat.

I understand the angle and expect it to be stronger, more in the sense Five get ten percent of the problems and really is 90 percent Sphinx. Int he public's eye, it's one hundred percent Sphinx.
Aug 15, 2014 10:30 AM
Sep 2013
That engrish was cringe worthy.
And that blue haired girls is beyond annoying.
Aug 15, 2014 10:30 AM
Dec 2011
Awesome soundtrack they got in this anime. I especially love the BG during Twelve and Lisa convo.

but damnn Five you are really creepy. That laugh, that flashback really gave me a fright.
Aug 15, 2014 10:33 AM

Aug 2014
I've been enjoying the series so far but only the last two episodes got me wanting for more. This one seemed a little bit short since it was just building for the next one, however.

Hope Lisa gets to do something more complex than spoiling dinner this time!
Aug 15, 2014 10:46 AM
Jun 2014
Quality Engrish once again from 5. I cringed so hard when she started speaking in English.

Also, is it me or Mishima's boobs got bigger in this episode?
Aug 15, 2014 10:53 AM

Dec 2013
This shows kind of reminds me of no game no life now with the addition of the chess game five,nine/twelve are playing now.
I have to agree with the majority that the english voice acting for five is just horribad,did they just rush the part or something,AT LEASt include some emotions in the voice acting,small things like this really ruins the episode for me since most part of the episode is pretty thrilling to watch.
Aug 15, 2014 11:10 AM

Jan 2013
Pretty good episode.
Wonder if the nuclear weapon will go off in this anime.
I doubt it.
Aug 15, 2014 1:08 PM
Sep 2013
Both Lisa and Five are annoying.
Why can't anime have a strong female characters?
Aug 15, 2014 1:10 PM

Aug 2014
RediceRyan said:
Pretty good episode.
Wonder if the nuclear weapon will go off in this anime.
I doubt it.

If they go off, 10/10
Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Aug 15, 2014 2:33 PM

Nov 2011
GSupernova said:

First off, Sphinx's M.O. is very unusual and unique. It's nowhere near possible to flawlessly mimic it(the show didn't even attempt it in a completely fake world). The fact that no detective even for a moment considered the possibility of a copycat from super-sterile-business-like-text-message is ridiculous. It's such a jarring difference from the very set-in-stone video calling card, if I were a member of the public in the city where this was taking place, that would be the first thing I would have thought of. I'm guessing the only thing holding this plot hole up is that sending a mass-text to the entire city is a bit out of your average copycat's ability.

Second, announcing to the world that this is a copycat via a video would not be effective on it's own. However, that doesn't mean not doing it at all would be more worth it than doing it. If you're really concerned about public opinion enough to attempt to manually disarm two bombs when you know full-well it's a trap, releasing a video would not have hurt you any.

And the biggest problem of the entire episode is clearly the fact that Nine has no idea how to play chess. The rook slamming down on C5 was hilarious considering that's not a valid move and even if it was it would be the worst opening response by black in the history of chess. I know it's a mistake because the dialogue says F6 but they show it two separate times(once with the pawn there and then again with the rook by itself). Edit: Actually, looking at it again, it's even worse than I thought. The white pawn is actually on E4(not D4) in the mind game at first, then it moves to D4 and the rook they show slamming down is on C5 on the opposite side of the board as F6.

^This. Chess is cliché as it is, but c'mon. Realistic portrayal is the main thing this series has going for it, and they're flushing it down the drain.

At that, the bombing setup makes little sense in the first place. It's not exactly common for psychos to run FBI investigations, and even if they did, the subordinates would be reporting their actions. Unless there isn't actually a bomb and she's just drawing them out/toying with them, there's no way this would happen. (Either that, or they aren't FBI in the first place. Doubtful, but possible.) We just don't have enough context on Five, or even on Nine and Twelve.

I'm not expecting the series to redeem itself at this point. The introduction of Five marked a hope spot; if they keep doing things like this, though, it's no better than any other cliché crime drama. Everyone is still one or two dimensional; we still have next to no idea why Nine and Twelve are doing what they're doing; we have next to no idea why Five is doing what's she's doing (which would be forgivable if the context was different); the police are cliché... eh.
TripleSRankAug 15, 2014 3:07 PM
Aug 15, 2014 3:23 PM

Jan 2014
"London Bridge is falling down..." - lol, this one was pretty scary.

Meh Five, another OP, genius, crazy and uninteresting villain.
Again the chess... Is it became a new fashion? This kind of story with chess and "Cat and mouse" games can't be overused, it eventually becomes boring + usually feels unnatural and unrealistic when mixed with those genius characters like Five. I feel like they are throwing that plot about terrorism.

And now again everyone will say how "smart" anime it is. "Smart" my ass.

At least our protagonists seems a little bit more interesting, especially Lisa. I wonder, what she is going to do... Also I still wonder, what kind of educational experiment did they experienced before.

I love music, tho. Also directing is pretty well done here and there.
TapuTapuuAug 15, 2014 3:48 PM
Aug 15, 2014 3:25 PM

Jul 2010
Five is quite the fine character, at least for me. Not that we've seen so much about her but okay, there's still time I guess.

Also, I'm glad others policemen followed Shibazaki as he went for himself in search for some hints.

I wonder what was supposed to mean the scene of Twelve watching the white feathers falling down? It could be that Twelve might feel something for Five as the white feathers were meant to be as the white feathers of the white crow in the opening?
Aug 15, 2014 3:49 PM
Aug 15, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
THIS GAME IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!!
Aug 15, 2014 5:04 PM
Aug 2014
Fellener said:
Really great episode, setting up everything for a huge confrontation beatwin 5,9 and 12. The only thing that scares me is if they are going to use this plot with 5 for something, at first it seemed a little strange to introduce a "vilan" and i still dont think is really needed to move the history, but i hope they use it right.

I never thought of that but I totally agree with u! This show didn't really need a villain, besides, Five seems to be a rather stereotypical bad guy. Since the show is full of other interesting and rather unique characters Five is the only one standing out as kinda.. dull..

Anyways, congrats to Lisa for finally being useful, cheers to that
Aug 15, 2014 5:09 PM
Jan 2014
Akanezora said:

I wonder what was supposed to mean the scene of Twelve watching the white feathers falling down? It could be that Twelve might feel something for Five as the white feathers were meant to be as the white feathers of the white crow in the opening?

Nah I don't think he has any romantic feelings towards her, but I do think he somewhat cares about her. Remember in this episode, 12 was asking 9 why she didn't escape with them, and then 9 said something like she could have if she wanted to. And we know that between him and 9, 12 cares more about others on a emotional level (case in point Lisa).

But it's too tough to tell I mean we've only gotten bits of information into their upbringing.
Aug 15, 2014 5:10 PM

Mar 2013
five is my new waifu <3

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

866 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:47 PM

» Boring

egosumjohn - Aug 30, 2023

22 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

448 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Jul 5, 2014

422 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

379 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.