Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 14, 2014 7:03 PM

Jul 2013
Segneal said:
yeah! lets forget all about that sasuke did and join forces again ! . thats fucking stupid. no1 in the fucking world would do that .
If they didn't the world would end, even Sasuke doesn't want that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2014 7:06 PM
Jul 2014
tsudecimo said:
datboishagg said:

But I want to see naruto thinking ahead/planning sometime in the next few episodes, making sure he has sasuke and orochimaru in check before the 10 tails is defeated. if the hokage turns on naruto after the fight then they could take ninetails from him and put it in sasuke or something.

Except Sasuke doesn't want anything to do with that. He doesn't want the same goal as Madara and Obito.

And that will be more clear in upcoming events.

im referring to after the 10-tails fight and the war is over, sasuke is wanting to become hokage and i doubt he will play fair.

(BTW if you've read the manga and know whats going to happen id rather not discuss possible future scenarios with ya)
Aug 14, 2014 7:14 PM

Dec 2012
datboishagg said:

(BTW if you've read the manga and know whats going to happen id rather not discuss possible future scenarios with ya)

Okay.

I just want to say that Naruto is not the type of person to think ahead of time regarding something like Sasuke's real intention.
Aug 14, 2014 7:33 PM
Jul 2014
tsudecimo said:

I just want to say that Naruto is not the type of person to think ahead of time regarding something like Sasuke's real intention.

Lol yea you are right on that. as far as inner monologues and planning, he is usually busy with whats in front of him.
Aug 14, 2014 8:06 PM

Feb 2010
It's here, it's finally here.
Sasuke's declaration that he wants to be Hokage.
Aug 14, 2014 9:05 PM

Jul 2013
REKT said:
Wow Team 7 is finally back. Jesus faking hell... how many years now? I will probably end up commiting suicide irl when all the hokage leaves. You all have to remember they are under reanimation jutsu so they can't stay alive forever. I will cry when Minato leaves. Please I want to see Naruto/Minato/Kushina together I will cry and die from drowning my own tears. The feels are real even though it's not happen yet lul
That's why Road to Ninja hit me so hard, especially when Naruto was looking through the photo albums.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2014 10:36 PM

May 2013
One of the best Naruto episodes in a very long time... What an episode, from beginning to end this episode was absolutely perfect. I absolutely loved every second of it. So many big and memorable moments happened during this episode, too many to name. But wow, what an awesome episode. Finally the reunion of Team 7, it's been 372 episodes and a bunch of filler episodes (from original Naruto) for Team 7 to be reunited! This really brings me back to my childhood seeing Team 7 reunited and all of the Konoha ninjas that Naruto and them grew up with except for Neji (RIP Neji). Seeing Minato and Naruto together was very nice and I laughed when he asked Naruto if Sakura is his girlfriend and he said yes lol that was a funny moment (It also seemed like a hint for NaruSaku when Minato said that Sakura reminds him of Kushina). Seeing all the Hokages in general was amazing and Madara getting so excited because he saw Hashirama was funny, it made me laugh lol. Sasuke coming back and not only turning good but announcing that he'll become Hokage was pretty huge, one of the biggest Naruto moments of all time! Everybody's reaction to Sasuke's return + announcement was funny then Kiba of all people who's been the Yamcha of Naruto since Shippudden announcing that he wants to become Hokage was absolutely hilarious LOL. Kiba's funny and Shino telling him that he's pathetic was even more funny and Hinata being the only one to acknowledge him was very nice of her lol. Sakura was pretty damn awesome in this episode! When she was commanding the ninjas and being a leader I was very shocked and happy for her! Sakura did very well this episode. But just the ending of Team 7 being together was just beautiful and like I said Sakura was great in this episode and that she doesn't want to be behind Naruto and Sasuke and that she doesn't want to be protected by them and reminding us that she was also trained by one of the legendary Sannin too. I can't wait to see what Sakura will do in the next few episodes and overall, I can't wait to see what will happen next in Naruto Shippudden. This was a damn amazing episode and I can't wait to see everything after this damn epic episode. 5/5 for this perfect episode of Naruto.

Aug 14, 2014 10:53 PM

Aug 2014
Yay! Team seven is back! Poor Madara was ignored.
Aug 14, 2014 10:58 PM

Apr 2009
And then everybody in the village EXCEPT Naruto became the new hokages! What a twist! Did M. Night Shamalamadingdong ghost write for Kishimoto?

I'm glad that the other ninja don't just immediately accept Sasuke, no matter how you look at it he IS a traitor and a rouge ninja after all. Yes defeating Madara takes precedence, and I am excited about seeing team 7 fight together for the first time post time skip, but Sasuke better at leased go on trial after all this. Just because Naruto and Sakura have ninja boners for him doesn't mean he gets a free pass for joining the akatsuki and attacking the Killer Bee and the Kage summit.

About Sasuke being Hokage, that better have been a joke and not actually happen. I give this show a lot of leeway, but that will legitimately piss me off. Sasuke is emotionally unstable, easily manipulated, and makes major life changing decisions on a whim; he's literally the WORST choice for leader of a village.

I'm very excited about seeing Sakura finally doing something major for the first time since she fought Sasori. For those who can't remember since it was like a million years ago, she really did kick major ass in that fight so I really want to see her on the front lines again. Like she said, she was trained by a sandaime, they all were! It was pretty obvious that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were supposed to be the next generation sandaime, so I want to see some of that training in the next fights, not just broken fox chakra/sharingan bullshit powers.

Aug 14, 2014 11:33 PM
Oct 2013
datboishagg said:
where was the hinata reaction to naruto calling sakura his GF?

Hinata is such a champ. She loves Naruto so much that she's willing to let Naruto claim Sakura as his girlfriend right in front of her and the entire Allied Force. Haha.

I know I'm gonna get hated on again but does anyone else sense too many plot conveniences here? While I liked the episode, I kinda don't like how they can all of the sudden do things out of nowhere.

All of the sudden Ino can do what her dad could do and link together all of the Allied Forces? And then they pass it off as a comedic moment? Wasn't her dad hooked up to some heavy duty equipment before he was able to do that? I'm probably gonna get a rebuttal like "She surpassed her father".

Also how is it that everyone can do an earth Jutsu even if it is a weak one? I always thought everyone had to have some kind of affinity for a certain element. Isn't that true?

I'm sorry if I'm bringing down the hype of this episode. I still liked it though. Just thought it could have been better. I'm what you would call a nitpicker.
Aug 15, 2014 12:07 AM

Oct 2013
Words cannot describe how epic it was!!! such an amazing episode! 10/10!
Aug 15, 2014 12:31 AM
Mar 2014
Glad i got to finally see this chapter animated so beautiful.

Team 7 back together :D !!

SASUKE-KUN !
Aug 15, 2014 12:54 AM

Sep 2009
amazing episode. forever sentimental to team 7 action. <3

naruto being so proud of his dad in front of nine tails was absolutely adorable. and minato meeting sakura was still infinitely amusing even after reading that scene many times already. it really felt like everything got a lot more light-hearted when the hokage joined everyone. hashirama kind of messing around with madara and madara just being overall focused on fighting his old rival again. it's a pleasant shift though.

definitely had neji feels when sasuke came back though. konoha 11 (12) finally got reunited, but at the same time they won't be whole again. sigh.
Aug 15, 2014 1:02 AM

Aug 2012
Great episode. The Hokages finally arrived onto the battlefield, Sasuke also arrives and trolls everyone wanting to be hokage and Team 7 reunited at last!
Aug 15, 2014 1:43 AM

Jul 2013
Madara was like "Hashirama-senpai, please notice me!"

The Hokage arrival was much more epic in the manga. I expected some kind of heroic soundtrack but none. The counter attack next episode should have been epic too, hopefully the anime does it justice.
Aug 15, 2014 3:30 AM

Mar 2014
Last Defense barriers !!
A gap in the hole !!
Hokage's arrival !!
The humor was good !!
Team 7 reunion !!
Konoha 11 assemble !!
Pretty good episode !!!
Aug 15, 2014 5:17 AM

May 2013
Minato was so awesome! Gets me every time. Along with the other Hokages and Sasuke. Orochimaru should arrive soon.
I can't wait for Madara and Hashirama's showdown. It's been a a century since their last battle. Team 7 reunited at last.
Aug 15, 2014 5:17 AM

Apr 2009
Now all legendary Hokage are together Sasuke wants to be the Hokage hahahah and team 7 is back ?. Great episode !
Aug 15, 2014 6:32 AM

Dec 2013
Finally got the feels, all the Hokage making an entrance and team 7.
Get hyped
Aug 15, 2014 7:53 AM

Apr 2014
Pretty cool episode, everyone arrived to the battle field. Can't wait for next week.
Aug 15, 2014 9:44 AM

Aug 2008
Even though I already know what's going to happen since I read the manga,watching this really feel emotional. Team 7 is back.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 15, 2014 10:41 AM

Aug 2009
Finally they're back :P.
Aug 15, 2014 1:27 PM
Dec 2010
Man, this episode reminded me why I started to like this show in the first place. Awesome fight scenes, awesome power displays, awesome humor (particularly Hashirama disappointing Madara and Sasuke declaring his intention to become Hokage).

Simply the best episode in a loooong time.
Aug 15, 2014 3:12 PM

Nov 2013
It only took a decade for them to be reunited as team 7!

This was a great episode. Wish it would have a bit more music during their speeches and more of an emotional surprise expressions from the characters. They just saw a bunch of legendary hokage and one of the main characters all appear in one spot after all!
Aug 15, 2014 3:52 PM

May 2013
That was an awesome episode of Naruto, so the part finally comes where Sasuke says "I'm going to become Hokage" and everyones' reactions xD
Aug 15, 2014 4:19 PM

Feb 2014
Now everyone wants to be a Hokage. Silly. XD
Aug 15, 2014 4:35 PM

Sep 2008
I LOL'ed so hard!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Aug 15, 2014 5:00 PM

Jan 2014
EPIC!!!
Thats what we're talking about.All episodes should be like this from now on!
Aug 15, 2014 6:07 PM

Dec 2011
Oh my goodness. All of the Hokage. This is just going to get good from here.

And Sasuke's return... hahaha. Seeing them all together again just reminded me of the Chuunin exam times. Oh yes. The nostalgia.

And lol at Madara being ignored by Hashirama and Kiba being retorted by Shino.
Aug 15, 2014 10:39 PM

Dec 2013
Sasuke is back (L) . I really can't wait one week to see more :(
Aug 15, 2014 10:50 PM

Jul 2014
It took 483 episodes but Team 7 is back, FINALLY
Aug 15, 2014 11:14 PM

Jan 2014
vikki7783 said:
It took 483 episodes but Team 7 is back, FINALLY
483-fillers=50
Aug 16, 2014 1:09 AM

Jan 2013
Hilarious episode, surprisingly silly. Kiba
Aug 16, 2014 3:50 AM

Jul 2013
well at least the hokage's have arrived and the team 7 are.. well seems to be together again. But I just can't turn a blind eye to the fact the Sasuke the fag tried to kill Sakura and Kakashi. But we'll see..
Aug 16, 2014 5:40 AM
May 2012
LOL
Ezsence
Aug 16, 2014 7:42 AM

Jun 2011
So finally the Hokages arrive at the battlefield. At the moment, it is good to see that the alliance is in advantage. But I know what will happen further in the manga...
Aug 16, 2014 7:58 AM

Jul 2012
Almost makes up for all the crap we had to watch to get here, But this episode was great and one of the first I enjoyed in a long time. I guess I just missed Sasuke being a good guy.

But yeah I think someone pointed out it took 483 episodes for them to finally get back together, Now to put that in perspective that is...

483 Weeks, 111 Months or 9.3 Years...

Over 9 years ago Sasuke split up Team 7 and now they are back which makes the 11 year old me cry inside xD
Aug 16, 2014 4:23 PM

Jul 2013
exLightning said:
first I enjoyed in a long time. I guess I just missed Sasuke being a good guy. [/b]
Maybe it's because I'm a tard, but I've been enjoying almost every episode since 322. Still, don't get your hopes up about Sasuke, he could go either way at this point. Remember Danzo, he wanted to be Hokage and I wouldn't really say he was a good guy.
Aug 16, 2014 10:16 PM

Apr 2014
I loved every aspect of this episode. Beautifully done. Man. Studio Pierrot have been making shitty chapters of the manga into good episodes. And now, they make great chapters of the manga into this magnificent episode. If this continues, I might end up liking what's going on in the manga now once it's animated. Can't wait. :)
Zeus97Aug 16, 2014 10:19 PM
Aug 16, 2014 10:55 PM

Sep 2013
All of that "HASHIRAMA!!!!!" hype last episode.... and then we got that? LOL
Aug 17, 2014 1:12 AM
May 2013
f YEAH!! Team 7 is back. Sakura-chan si so cool <3 Great episode by far! excited for the next episode ^_^
Aug 17, 2014 5:07 AM

Feb 2013
soooo
Sai will join up with Tenten and Lee?
Aug 17, 2014 5:35 AM

Jun 2008
jnw93 said:
soooo

I approve of it.
Aug 17, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2014
One more episode before starting the manga, and it's good.... Now I feel bad about going ahead.
Aug 17, 2014 10:50 AM

Aug 2014
I laughed so much.. Everyones faces when Sasuke said that he is going to be Hokage.. :'D

Kiba: "I'm going to be Hokage! Hey, are you guys even listening!?"
Shino: "Kiba, no one's paying attention right now.. and it's pitiful......."

Or Minatos face when he saw Sakura, and thought that she reminds Kushina a lot. :D
Aug 17, 2014 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
jnw93 said:
soooo
What's a Sai?
Aug 18, 2014 12:49 PM

Feb 2011
LOVED THE EPI Q3Q
Aug 19, 2014 5:01 AM

Sep 2012
OMG! This is by far one of the best episodes in this series! Almost all of the long awaited scenes are happening right now :D

Kakashi's words to Obito are really touching ^^
Minato and other Hokages are finally on the battlefield :D

Minato: Are you Naruto's girlfriend?
Naruto: Um-mmh, yeah!
Hahahaha Sakura's reaction was really funny XD And Naruto what were you thinking?! You're supposed to love Hinata!

Madara: I've been waiting for you, Hashirama!
Hashirama: I'll deal with you later.
I laughed sooo much on that scene XDD

That's some badass barrier as well :D
Sasuke's back!
Aww, Shikamaru and Chouji protecting Ino, sweet :3
Sasuke becoming Hokage?! Hahahaha, I would love to see that XD (Now the kinda look like Madara and Hashirama)

FINALLY!! TEAM 7 IS BACK! AND IT'S BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE! :D

Poor Kiba XD
Aug 19, 2014 6:05 AM

Jul 2013
I keep replaying the scene between Hashirama and Madara, Madara always makes the best entrances.
Aug 19, 2014 8:36 AM

Jan 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Shikamaru: "I want you to connect me to everyone on the battlefield...Can you do it?"
Ino: "Doesn't matter! I will do it!"

Lol, that part me giggle. If only everyone was as determined as Shikamaru and Ino.

Awww, I was hoping to see Naruto's surprise when Minato finally showed up. Oh well, I'm happy that the Hokage didn't waste any time getting to the battlefield.

I noticed that although Sakura got angry she didn't deny Minato's girlfriend remark ^^

Sasuke wants to be the Hokage? Wtf lol! That was the funniest part of the episode.

No wait! I changed my mind. This was definitely the highlight xD

I lolled so hard at that part ...

Loved this episode, was great :)
TyrelApr 26, 2016 10:49 AM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.