Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 15, 2014 4:29 AM
Jan 2014
I really hope Murasaki isn't really dead. If he isn't, Ratio will probably fix him up.
Looks like they're using the same technique of inducing shock factor. Like they did with Art's "death" in season 1.

But man it took some big guts to stand up to Art. Murasaki totally gave into his rage.
Art's minimum is very overpowered.
Aug 15, 2014 9:13 PM

Jul 2008
I really don't see how Art's minimum still works after having a bullet travel through his brain.
Aug 16, 2014 4:39 AM

Dec 2010
Brushrop03 said:
I really don't see how Art's minimum still works after having a bullet travel through his brain.
His minimum is not located there, it was explained this episode.
Aug 16, 2014 5:56 AM

Jul 2012
I'm probably the only one loving how they've been executing this second season so far then (judging for the comments). I disliked first season because it was basically a build up for this one, and so far, it is delivering what I could not find in there.

OST is matching, OP is pretty awesome too, animation is a lot better than in the first season (look at the light effects in scenes occurring during night time for example) and the story is starting to get really interesting, finally btw.

The character development still is kinda meh or silly for some characters however (and so is the motivations behind the prejudice themes in the story), but is not lame at all, sometimes is pretty well made too.

So far, my rating for this series:

1st Season: 6,6 (7/10 on MAL)
2st Season: Active (can be either 7 or 8/10 so far, and I'm hoping for the best).
Aug 16, 2014 12:45 PM

Mar 2013
Nooo Murasaki :((((
Aug 17, 2014 6:29 AM

Jul 2009
I hope Murasaki is not dead! =/
Art is annoying, I used to like him, now I hate him...
Aug 17, 2014 6:54 AM
Aug 2014
Now I have more reasons to hate Art. Never liked him when he was still a good guy, and oh boy, he became more despicable by every episode of this season.
Sep 15, 2014 8:24 PM

Dec 2008
Art is really getting on my nerves now. Looks lik in order to kill him, Nice is going to have to cut out his heart.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 23, 2014 2:24 AM

Jun 2011
R.I.P. Murasaki.
Oh shit, I typed ^ before I saw the last part, rest in peace Murasaki, for real this time.

I laughed when that one girl called Art a "God". So Art was basically dead after Murasaki shot him in the brain?

More than Art, I dislike Nice. He just decided by himself to be moody, like he's the only one in the world.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 5, 2014 5:04 PM

Jul 2013
Did Murasaki really die? well that's sad but I wish that would wake Nice's inner badass and start fighting like crazy again.
Oct 6, 2014 1:25 AM

Sep 2012
How will Hamatora defeat Art if he's invincible?
How cruel, I hope Murasaki is alive.
Oct 16, 2014 8:55 AM
May 2012
Ah, ah.......Art is now nothing but an idiot.
Even if I were to drown myself in power, I will never lose sight of my principles.
Looks like a lot of characters will die this season. Murasaki is still alive.......He is still alive..........I hope T^T
Oct 19, 2014 5:01 AM

Aug 2013
So... Art is a god now ? Ridiculous.
Please don't let Murasaki be dead.. such poor taste.
That creepy guy really needs to meet a gruesome death.
Nice-kun stop brooding and start kicking some asses.
Aug 6, 2015 12:37 PM

May 2012
Decent episode, let's see what's next.
Sep 5, 2015 10:02 AM

Feb 2015
supermox said:
atmmachine11 said:
Although I hate this anime, I promised myself I would finish it, and so I continue. I hope everyone dies and than it just ends.

0/10

LOL
-----
i loved nice's speech in the beginning. no matter what circumstances a human ALWAYS wants life.

this one annoyed the heck out of me. i understand still not knowing art's plans, but freemum's plans are the ones driving me crazy. SERIOUSLY. WHAT DO YOU WANT.

also OKAMA WAAAAAAAAAY inside the club basement :p

ok, what? seriously? we're going that way now? jealous of BF? i understand keeping secrets from your friend - that's not ok but not unusual. but THIS cleche bullcrap? honestly, where's the song "Crawling" when you need it, because this scene desperately did.

i'm not sure i remember murasaki being there when art revealed his minimum, but no-one TOLD him what it was? murasaki had no idea of art's ability? either he forgot or his friends went full retard and didn't tell him. either way is stupid. and i know you're emotional involvement with nice, bro, but wasting your power on him? it'll kill you, you idiot!

(that scene when he pummled art's face was kinda funny tho :v)

while that is stupid, it'd be even stupider to make him die. murasaki just can't. no way that can happen. speaking of such a scary subject, i also don't want art to. well he CAN'T (at least be killed in the heart). i still like that crazy dude for some reason. the part when murasaki launched him out the window so he could revive looking just like Jesus Christ was a bit cheesy tho, you gotta admit.

and since dying naturally has to do with the heart, art can never die :o that's obvious but i just noticed that >.< however just because he can't die doesn't mean he won't be an old man forever >:D

also question i have just thought of: while the scene of art resurrecting was cool, if everyone's minimum was hurting them if they used it, shouldn't art be affected as well? finding a way so he can't be is all fine and understandable, but there really hasn't been any clue of that. so....shouldn't his revival power be taken down some? like making his wounds not heal all the way or leaving bruises or something....come on people this isn't hard to think of or write.

disappointed all around. gave up on waiting for the quality to keep like from ep 2. no longer expecting anything outstanding.
TomDaySep 6, 2015 5:40 AM
Nov 25, 2015 5:04 AM

Sep 2013
This show is just giving me so many feelings back to back man like chill
Apr 14, 2016 2:42 AM

Feb 2012
Nice's opening speeches are getting too real.

Oh the new Jesus Christ. Scoff. I'm starting to dislike Art.... and he used to be my favorite, too...

Murasakibara, you better be fucking alive, dammit.

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Sep 8, 2017 7:32 AM

Jun 2016

I FUCKING CALLED IT. GAAAH! No wonder Art survived Moral shooting him so many fucking times and I bet Moral hit him through his heart then Moral kept him since he fucking recovered and his wounds disappeared and shit. AAAAAAART! OHMYGOD.

I love how they reveal that.

But fuck Murasaki. Noooo.

What a great episode. Ugh. Ugh.

5/5

P.S. Art, please stop playing God. ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

140 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

135 by niookookjo »»
Oct 27, 2022 1:23 PM

» The show's message is contradictory

AnimeJunki3 - Oct 9, 2021

1 by Yatsu1689 »»
Oct 10, 2021 6:28 AM

» Is Hamatora a shonen or a seinen?

Sherlupin - Sep 9, 2014

7 by kari-ya »»
Sep 7, 2021 11:30 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2014

45 by DeathMitaka »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.