Forum Settings
Forums
Missions of Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2014 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>I have nothing left to lose
Now that's some serious confidence there.

That ending got weird. By "toy", I think he meets more than just a girlfriend.

Snap...
Aug 11, 2014 5:04 AM

Nov 2012
Let the ntr commence!
Aug 11, 2014 6:21 AM

Nov 2007
Hisame starts to use "guilt" for using contents of her life into the novel to control her... just to get his toy.

Mami and Yukina lol~ because of heat.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 11, 2014 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
They should really end this fast
Aug 11, 2014 7:04 AM

Oct 2012
I am so sick and tired of Hisame and his antics. Would someone please slap him so hard that his head turns 360 degrees?! For heaven's sake. It's becoming so annoying! >>
Aug 11, 2014 9:22 AM

Aug 2009
Funny how the manga is going down the S&M route (!?).

And am I the only one who sympathises with Hisame? I feel like I can understand his pain and suffering, but seriously he's taking things a little too far.

("I have nothing more to lose" is a pretty naive attitude though; if Shigure had a nasty enough personality he can prove that that's not true, but alas our main dude ain't up for the task. I'll seriously love for someone to shake Hisame up a bit too, but everyone in this manga is a frail and sensitive person.)
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Aug 11, 2014 9:25 AM

Mar 2011
I have no words for this goddamn manga. Dropping it
Aug 11, 2014 11:48 AM

Oct 2011
And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.
Aug 11, 2014 12:09 PM
Mar 2012
The author should do us all a favor and kill Hisame already. He's already far past the point of return for calling him an insecure fallen hero.
Aug 11, 2014 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
I really like Hisame's sadistic character though... Well, the next chapter should be interesting ^^
Aug 11, 2014 10:46 PM

Nov 2012
You're such an asshole, Hisame yet why does my heart still go doki doki when I look at you? Fck yeah Hisame (almost) shirtless! And when he told Yukina fall for him I was dying from the moe! I'll be your toy, Hisame
Aug 12, 2014 1:23 AM

Dec 2013
About to drop this, if she starts going out with Hisame now I will drop it.
This manga have been so good up til now.. Hisame, kill yourself.

Aug 12, 2014 5:27 AM

Aug 2013
lol this series is so deluded at this point, I dropped it from 9 to 8 to 6

and if it doesn't start getting better I will drop it to a 5
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Aug 12, 2014 5:30 AM

Aug 2013
earthfairys said:
Funny how the manga is going down the S&M route (!?).

And am I the only one who sympathises with Hisame? I feel like I can understand his pain and suffering, but seriously he's taking things a little too far.

("I have nothing more to lose" is a pretty naive attitude though; if Shigure had a nasty enough personality he can prove that that's not true, but alas our main dude ain't up for the task. I'll seriously love for someone to shake Hisame up a bit too, but everyone in this manga is a frail and sensitive person.)

"understand hisame"

to understand hisame you need to be an insecure, desperately manipulative POS... Just like how the author was desperate and clung to straws at this point. I hope you can't...

At this point for a "nothing at all to lose" statement means after they triumph over him he should be dead... like in most actiony mangas where that statement is made although in this manga it wont and we all know it and it will be resolved by something overly simple because all of the creative juices have already been sucked out and took a path way out of reach to get it back...
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Aug 12, 2014 8:24 AM

Jun 2012
This new problem revolves around a secret that doesn't even seem that big of a deal...
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Aug 12, 2014 11:09 AM

Nov 2008
And so, the very next day, Hisame died in a fiery and painful traffic accident because karma.

Nobody in the story gave two f*cks.

Yukina told Shigure about her book, he read it, and took it as the ultimate love letter. After they graduated, they got married and had amazing steamy love-making sessions, which Yukina used to continue writing romance novels and became a best-seller. Shigure became a doctor. They used the money to buy a palace in England and designed it to Yukina's ideal. Akira and Mami got married too. Akira became a male model and Mami became an actress. They moved into Akira's house his parents left him and decorated all the walls with bunnies and cupcake wall paper.

Meanwhile, Hisame's soul is burning in hell for all eternity while everyone else is leading happy, fulfilling lives.

THE END.
ChiibiAug 12, 2014 11:20 AM

Aug 12, 2014 5:29 PM

Oct 2011
TonyC1994 said:
This new problem revolves around a secret that doesn't even seem that big of a deal...

Exactly. I can't understand why everything's so bad ._.
Aug 13, 2014 2:42 PM

Dec 2013
Chiibi said:
And so, the very next day, Hisame died in a fiery and painful traffic accident because karma.

Yukina told Shigure about her book, he read it, and took it as the ultimate love letter. After they graduated, they got married and had amazing steamy love-making sessions, which Yukina used to continue writing romance novels and became a best-seller. Shigure became a doctor. They used the money to buy a palace in England and designed it to Yukina's ideal. Akira and Mami got married too. Akira became a male model and Mami became an actress. They moved into Akira's house his parents left him and decorated all the walls with bunnies and cupcake wall paper.

Meanwhile, Hisame's soul is burning in hell for all eternity while everyone else is leading happy, fulfilling lives.

THE END.

10/10 would read again!

Aug 13, 2014 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
Kryki said:
Chiibi said:

THE END.

10/10 would read again!

Well, thank ye. :'D

Well....after thinking about it, I kind of get it. As Hisame pointed out, Yukina put everything about the Kitami's personal lives in her book...and the book is exposed for the public to read.
Without Shigure's permission.

Isn't it kind of like taking someone's diary and publishing it behind their back? :/

Aug 13, 2014 6:30 PM

Dec 2013
Chiibi said:
Kryki said:

10/10 would read again!

Well, thank ye. :'D

Well....after thinking about it, I kind of get it. As Hisame pointed out, Yukina put everything about the Kitami's personal lives in her book...and the book is exposed for the public to read.
Without Shigure's permission.

Isn't it kind of like taking someone's diary and publishing it behind their back? :/

True. Also note that she put herself in this position by using the personal lives of those around her as mere writing material, and with that being said, I really can't sympathize much with her current situation. Not to say that I condone what Hisame is doing or even like him for that matter, but I've never been particularly fond of how Yukina viewed all of the events around her, and all of her relationships as if they were some big joke or fantasy to write about at her leisure.

I've already had trouble simply trying to keep up with this manga for the reasons stated above, so I'm honestly hoping this situation is amended with utmost haste.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Aug 18, 2014 6:23 PM

Jul 2007
I have been waiting for Yukina to get called on her BS for months now, and wow could Hisame have made it any less satisfying? I mean, my joy at seeing Yukina realize what she had been doing by using the personal lives of those around her to fuel her own career was severely eclipsed by the hard turn Hisame took towards "unforgivable excuse for humanity" territory. I mean, wow, I can't even be happy someone finally told Yukina how awful she was, because that person used that knowledge to become even more awful than her!

Just wrap up, series. The one moment of catharsis I spent a year waiting for and you ruined it.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Aug 26, 2014 5:18 PM

Sep 2013
Why am I still reading this...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 1 Discussion

rweqoiu - Aug 22, 2009

8 by roseRosie24 »»
Jun 17, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2016

13 by light_straight »»
Oct 22, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 22 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 30, 2011

17 by LeonhartAugust »»
Oct 2, 2021 3:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 10 Discussion

ClementIV - Feb 15, 2010

16 by Lolicon »»
Aug 28, 2020 3:57 AM

» mami and akira

sasugacrab - Jan 18, 2018

3 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2018 9:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.