Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2014 10:24 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another straightforward and simple episode. 3 girls, 4 guys. 2 girls got 1 guy each and the last girl got 2 guys. Plenty of happy sex and mostly vanilla if your fine with some double penetration. One point at the end one of the guys inserts a pool ball in but not directly shown.
HentaiAug 10, 2014 10:34 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 11, 2014 6:27 PM
Feb 2014
i liked it. The episodes of Joshikousei no Koshitsuki always has a nice art. The only thing that I don't like is the insertion of a billiards ball.
Aug 24, 2014 2:26 PM

Jul 2009
hentaishima said:
i liked it. The episodes of Joshikousei no Koshitsuki always has a nice art. The only thing that I don't like is the insertion of a billiards ball.

that was the best part
Sep 25, 2014 6:54 AM
Oct 2013
Another kawaii episode with adorable girls.

Totally turned into a sex club though lol forget billiards xD

Joshikousei no koshitsuki always so soothing. Will be sad if this is the last episode :(

Need my healing-type hentais!
Sep 26, 2014 7:28 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Joshikousei no koshitsuki always so soothing. Will be sad if this is the last episode :(

Should be one more episode at least

SerhiykoJan 1, 2021 5:02 PM
Sep 27, 2014 7:21 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:

Should be one more episode.

Source :D?

And I'm impressed you're always finding these animation inconsistencies especially these more hard to notice ones. Or are you purposefully looking out for them?
Sep 27, 2014 10:26 PM

Oct 2009
User-san said:

http://mary-jane.biz/mysite1/release.html

User-san said:
And I'm impressed you're always finding these animation inconsistencies especially these more hard to notice ones. Or are you purposefully looking out for them?

Not really. But how are they hard to notice, if one moment you are turned on by her stockings, and moment later it's socks? O_o Besides, animators fail very often with hosiery, so I kind of always expect it now and it's pretty hard to slip unnoticed by me. Maybe there're much more fails, but I just don't see them, so I would be grateful if you post when you stumble on one
SerhiykoSep 27, 2014 10:33 PM
Sep 28, 2014 2:50 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:

http://mary-jane.biz/mysite1/release.html

User-san said:

Not really. But how are they hard to notice, if one moment you are turned on by her stockings, and moment later it's socks? O_o Besides, animators fail very often with hosiery, so I kind of always expect it now and it's pretty hard to slip unnoticed by me. Maybe there're much more fails, but I just don't see them, so I would be grateful if you post when you stumble on one

I see. Thanks.

I didn't get turned on by the stockings so I guess it's why I didn't notice, but I also usually only watch on a phone screen so that may also be. And well, the animators didn't notice it, and they animated.

You've probably noticed them all so there's not much for others to do, though xD
Apr 30, 2016 12:34 AM

Nov 2013
Not really fond of orgies but at least the main guy and main girl stayed loyal to each other lol
b-b-b-baka!!
Jan 1, 2021 3:57 PM
Oct 2017
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:

Should be one more episode

May I ask if you have a version of this picture where the three girls are fully visible and not just from waist down? :)
Jan 1, 2021 4:52 PM

Oct 2009
Joszipovics said:
May I ask if you have a version of this picture where the three girls are fully visible and not just from waist down? :)

I don't of course, because it's a screenshot. It's exactly how it was in the video itself
But doesn't mean I can't make one:
Jan 2, 2021 10:11 AM
Oct 2017
Serhiyko said:
Joszipovics said:

I don't of course, because it's a screenshot. It's exactly how it was in the video itself
But doesn't mean I can't make one:

You are a hero! Thank you! ^^
Mar 12, 2021 8:09 PM

Jul 2020
Kojima is best girl
Jul 6, 2021 9:08 PM
Jul 2011
For some reason, I find the side character hot than main girl. Kojima and even Haruka the girl from tennis club in the previous episode.
Aug 6, 2021 9:15 AM
Apr 23, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2010
The guys that got to f*ck Kana & Kojima were lucky. Those girls are my type. Nice DP on Kojima! I wish Kana had a DP or anal scene as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Joshikousei no Koshitsuki Episode 6 Discussion

Hentai - Apr 25, 2015

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 23, 2023 2:17 AM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Koshitsuki Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 24, 2015

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 23, 2023 1:44 AM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Koshitsuki Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Jul 5, 2014

15 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 23, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Koshitsuki Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 25, 2013

7 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 22, 2023 6:16 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Koshitsuki Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Aug 23, 2013

12 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 22, 2023 5:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.