MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroshitsuji Chapter 38 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroshitsuji »» Kuroshitsuji Chapter 38 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Kuroshitsuji Chapter 38 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

27 67.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

11 27.50%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 5.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 40

10-19-09, 8:15 PM

deepsoul said:
maybe it's Time for Grell to appear again.

Ooh, I agree, like, earlier we got to see a new Shinigami dude, Ronald (the lawn mower guy) and he has yet to appear in the story again.
Mmm, I can't wait.

10-19-09, 11:05 PM

Like it'd be possible for him to die just like this >__> I don't believe it.
And if that's true, I'm ok with that. I care more for Lau, Finny, Soma and Bard than for Sebastian, lol.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)

10-20-09, 1:49 AM

OMG, the last page!!

Now that has really whet my appetite. looking forward for more

10-20-09, 4:28 AM

I thought everything was gonna be all sweet and predictable, but then came the last page. I nearly jumped out of my chair and yelled "HOLY F****** SHIT!"

Does anyone else think that this might just be one of Ciel's clever schemes, and it has something to do with Lau and Undertaker? Maybe they were supposed to help fake Sebastian's death, or something.

At any rate, ALL WILL BE OVER IF SEBASTIAN DIES!

10-20-09, 7:39 AM

I expected a lot, but NOT this O_______o How the hell did that happen?
Though, I'm also pretty sure he's not dead. He's a demon, after all. I hope nothing happened to Ciel >.<
November is so near but still so far away TT^TT

10-20-09, 4:35 PM

WHAT.

What the heck just happened in this chapter? I read it twice and I don't understand.
All I say was Sebastian...covered in blood.
O___o

Can someone explain?

10-20-09, 11:55 PM

Lolwut, things just got turned up a notch here.

What is with all the crazy hardcore butlers in this series? I mean, it'd be nice to just have cool guys who aren't butlers as well.....

10-21-09, 10:21 AM

Weeeell...

It's boring when every butler is always one hell of a hottie with wonderful abilities >_>' Come on, it IS boring already.

And story is rather unusual. So... diversified. I mean, big task and killing those children, later like two chapters with actually nothing and finally dead Sebastian. From one side is good plot's not very predictable, still I wonder if autor have planned everything already or she just thinks things up while drawing.
As it comes to the Sebastian's death it's probably fake, because it so doesn't looks like an end. Or maybe now we'll get a story for ten chapters more going slowly to S' body, what will be actually the end. I really wonder...

10-21-09, 6:30 PM

I not going to jump on the "oh noes Sebby is dead!" Bandwagon. I'm thinking it might have something to Lau and Undertaker. I thought that last page was kinda random, but i guess it will all be cleared up next chapter. Think about it, this manga would be nothing if it wasnt for Sebastain. So dont freak out just yet you guys. :)

I love the Queen's butlers by the way. I love how we are getting some new characters. I hope we get to see Grell and Ronald soon. :D

10-22-09, 1:58 AM

It really does look like Sebastian, but based on the fact that it was the guy from Germany talking about the tragedy that occurred the night the mansion burned down, I think it was actually Ciel's dad in that last page, who looks likes Sebastian because Seb was simply 'made' to look that way.

Anyway it looks like an interesting arc is coming up.

10-22-09, 12:09 PM

C'mon Sebastian couldn't have died /:). Nor is this the final arc of the story. Remember people, the point of this manga is Ciel's revenge on those who kidnapped him and killed his parents and I really don't see that German guy having anything to do with some satanic cult that uses small children as human sacrifice :|.

And I think we've seen Sebastian badly hurt like that, if I remember correctly, in chap 2 [ep 2 of the anime] he took like 20 bullets and still survived. Oh well maybe then there wasn't that much blood as in this chap :D. My point is that I've always been under the impression that demons are immortal beings, just like Shinigamis, and the only thing that can kill them might be that 'Death Scynthe' that 'can cut trough anything'. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And how long are Agni and the prince gonna stay, they're really getting on my nerves >_<

10-22-09, 2:18 PM

I doubt Sebastian dies - if he was about to die it would have been a surprise in the next chapter, and not so heavily hinted in the chapter prior. I think that image was there just to shock us, and that there will be a good explanation for it next month that doesn't end in a dead demon butler.

It's possible that for Sebastian and Ciel are no longer trusted by the queen, and have to fake their deaths and go into hiding. In the last two chapters we've been reminded more often than usual how rich Ciel is - new designer clothes without thinking twice about it, rebuilding half the house in a day, etc. It'd be neat to contrast that by putting Ciel into poverty, on the run.

Also loving the queen's butlers. Gotta draw them as soon as I know their colour schemes ♥

10-22-09, 8:08 PM

Holy effing crap, that last page..! o_o;

Brilliant chapter. I was on the edge of my seat reading all the pages. Lots of action, plenty of mystery, and of course, the shocker at the end. I think Kuroshitsuji gets better with every chapter. Can't wait to see what happens in the following chapters. I'm in denial about Sebastian's death, if he does die, but I keep thinking about how the last time I was in such denial, the guy really was dead >_>

10-23-09, 9:25 AM

Xephia said:
I doubt Sebastian dies - if he was about to die it would have been a surprise in the next chapter, and not so heavily hinted in the chapter prior. I think that image was there just to shock us, and that there will be a good explanation for it next month that doesn't end in a dead demon butler.

Exactly. I can't wait for the next chap and, I bet, alive Sebastian. November seems so far away...~
I loved the long haired Charlie. Such a hottie. I hoped they'll have a bigger role than just delivering the letter and leaving. Oh well. I guess we'll see them again. Though, I wouldn't mind the annoying prince and his servant leaving...

10-23-09, 10:36 PM

Why does everybody hate Soma? O: Haha, he's one of my favourites in this series XD
And frankly, I never thought I'd say that...but I think that the whole 'super special awesome skilled butler who is also incredibly hot and kickass' theme is starting to get old.
I want mah Lau D:
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)

10-25-09, 9:40 PM

Cenedess said:
Why does everybody hate Soma? O: Haha, he's one of my favourites in this series XD

Haha, seriously, this hate is really shocking to me. Soma and Agni are one of the best things about this manga.
Modified by bwahahachick, 11-01-09, 12:00 PM

10-27-09, 5:26 AM

Sebastian is not dead...
How can Toboso-san makes Black Butler without the Black Butler!?!

And btw he's a demon....

10-28-09, 10:40 PM

He's most definately not dead, he's sebastian HELLO
can't wait for next month =D

11-23-09, 1:18 PM

NO WAY!
Sebastian looks dead?
He probably isnt but still, weird yet amazing way to end the chapter

01-09-10, 4:37 AM

Sebastian?!!! No!!!! He's a demon, and he got shot through the head and stood up fine, right? There's now way he could be dead!
But then the credits had the death god William in the background. Now I can't help thinking that he was involved.
Feed me!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices