Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2014 4:48 PM

Aug 2014
Hi,

Someone recommended I post here. I'm new to MAL and this club. It seems that the majority of MAL does not watch hentai, so maybe you experts can help me.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1244921

I'm just trying to find some good material I may have missed. I have a more detailed description in the thread I posted, but basically I'm looking for minimal violence and more oral scenes. An anime that is not on my list. Thanks.
Sieg Zeon!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 8, 2014 5:58 PM

Dec 2013
Dont think I know many that have much good oral. I'd say fella pure but that's already on your list. I guess you mostly like vanilla considering your favorites are all vanilla except ran->sem. Would also say stretta, but that one is also on your list... Based on what you said on that thread I'm guessing you don't like murakamis stuff. Otherwise I'd say most of that has lots of oral and cum swishing if you don't mind that. (I don't)...

A good chunk of MALs users probably do watch hentai actualy. Maybe not as often as most of us here do but I'm sure a lot of people watch it from time to time. They might not even record what they're seen though... Maybe they just watch random clips they find. It's something a lot of peope are shy about.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Akarin!~

Aug 8, 2014 6:10 PM

Aug 2014
No problem. Fella Pure and Stretta are exactly the type I'm looking for. I don't mind non-vanilla, but I'm not a fan of heavy S&M, blood, or feces. When you said Murakami, do you mean this guy:

http://myanimelist.net/people/7925/Teruaki_Murakami

From what I read on his page, he's the one with the bizarre camera work? If you know some with good oral scenes by him, I'll take the rec. I could probably get past it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm not looking for strictly oral either. It's just a preference. The more the better.
QuattroVaginasAug 8, 2014 6:21 PM
Sieg Zeon!
Aug 8, 2014 8:09 PM

Dec 2013
PencilSharpener said:
No problem. Fella Pure and Stretta are exactly the type I'm looking for. I don't mind non-vanilla, but I'm not a fan of heavy S&M, blood, or feces. When you said Murakami, do you mean this guy:

http://myanimelist.net/people/7925/Teruaki_Murakami

From what I read on his page, he's the one with the bizarre camera work? If you know some with good oral scenes by him, I'll take the rec. I could probably get past it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm not looking for strictly oral either. It's just a preference. The more the better.

Yeah that's who I meant. His animation style is very unique. I've seen an immitator once and it was just awful. I can't remember what it was called.

Again if you don't mind cum swishing (when the girls swish the cum around in their mouths and often show it) then there's quite a few. But his darker series also include some S&M although not like Bondage Game, or Euphoria or andthing really gory. Although sometimes still brutal.

I'll list a few that I remember.
Imouto Paradise, (pretty much the Murakami Version of Vanilla)
Shintaisou Kari, (had some brutality)
Taimanin Asagi, (Monster rape, and maybe a little bit of blood. heavy on gangbangs)
Kazama Mana, (Kind of darker, spinoff of night shift nurses, the oral in this one might actually just gross you out)
Kangoku Senkan, (heavy on gangbangs, hypnosis, maybe some blood when the girls beat up the guys, actually has a part focused on oral where they turn the girls mouths into an erogenous zone)

Theres probably some more I could mention. But I can't really think of them right now. I'd say just start with imouto paradise or kangoku senkan, and see if you like his style and then if you do try out some of his other stuff. Imouto Paradise is probably the better way to go. Although it's also 1P POV sort of.
Akarin!~

Aug 8, 2014 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
Please Rape Me! episode 1 has a nice oral scene in the bathroom.
Discode episode 2 the scene with the guy in the bathroom also has a good scene
Maple color episode 1
Stringendo probly has the best oral scenes tbh
FlamingMangosAug 8, 2014 9:35 PM
Aug 9, 2014 12:16 AM

Aug 2014
Thanks a lot; got a sizable PTW now.
Sieg Zeon!
Aug 9, 2014 3:25 PM

Dec 2013
PencilSharpener said:

Haha! Mine's bigger. (133)
Akarin!~

Aug 10, 2014 3:03 PM

Aug 2014
TheErosDeity said:
PencilSharpener said:

Haha! Mine's bigger. (133)

It's not the size that counts. :(
Sieg Zeon!
Aug 20, 2014 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
Cafe Junkie also had nice oral scenes. Opening scene of Yume Kui is also good.
Tissues not included.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Ecchi/Hentai with realistic body-part proportions?

vtoy2 - Mar 9

1 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 2:25 AM

Sticky: » H-Doujin Directory

TheErosDeity - Jan 2, 2016

1 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 1:29 AM

» All Hentai that have Long and Good Storyline with long Episode , session or Movie

abidsumon - Mar 22

0 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 1:26 AM

» Help remembering a hentai

jin098 - Mar 17

0 by jin098 »»
Mar 17, 11:04 AM

Sticky: » The Ecchi/Hentai Identifications Thread [18+] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TheErosDeity - Apr 22, 2014

2839 by KorinKore »»
Feb 5, 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.