Forum Settings
Forums

2014 College Football season(Happy NSD!!!)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (23) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 15, 2014 5:58 PM

Jan 2008
I get that from Gunblade a lot too. Non-SEC people have been conditioned to hate the SEC by belligerent SEC people who have been conditioned to love the SEC. It's a vicious cycle Shadow.. a vicious cycle. :P

I don't hate the entire SEC. I actually don't mind Georgia(though their bitterness towards Urban is quite hilarious), or Bama.

The 247 boards(specifically the blue board), is basically how ESPN's site is/was. The only difference is the amount of tits and booty you see on 247.
Aug 17, 2014 4:57 PM

Aug 2013
AP poll is out.

1. Florida State (57) -- 1,496 points
2. Alabama (1) -- 1,361
3. Oregon (1) -- 1,334
4. Oklahoma (1) -- 1,324
5. Ohio State -- 1,207
6. Auburn -- 1,198
7. UCLA -- 1,106
8. Michigan State -- 1,080
9. South Carolina -- 1,015
10. Baylor -- 996
11. Stanford -- 885
12. Georgia -- 843
13. LSU -- 776
14. Wisconsin -- 637
15. USC -- 626
16. Clemson -- 536
17. Notre Dame -- 445
18. Ole Miss -- 424
19. Arizona State -- 357
20. Kansas State -- 242
21. Texas A&M -- 238
22. Nebraska -- 226
23. North Carolina -- 194
24. Missouri -- 134
25. Washington -- 130

Thoughts:
- Auburn is probably underrated a bit. I'd honestly put them at #3 right now. The two "Iron Bowl" teams are probably as strong as they've ever been..
- LSU lost a good bit of their team to graduation/the draft last year. It'll be interesting to see if the new players can fill the void.
- ^ Same goes for Stanford
- I don't understand how Kansas St or Missouri are ranked.
- USC is overrated.
FallingSn0wAug 17, 2014 5:04 PM
Aug 17, 2014 5:35 PM

Jan 2008
- Auburn is probably underrated a bit. I'd honestly put them at #3 right now. The two "Iron Bowl" teams are probably as strong as they've ever been..

I think Auburn is overrated.

Missouri are ranked.

Simple. SEC hype.
Aug 17, 2014 6:15 PM

Aug 2013
Gunbladewarrior said:

Missouri are ranked.

Simple. SEC hype.

Auburn - Greg Robinson will be hard to replace, but I don't see the loss of Tre Mason hurting them at all. I get the impression it doesn't really matter who Auburn's running back is. Their run game success stems more from scheme than it does personnel, imo. I may be overreacting after Auburn's success last year, but I think Gus Malzahn is one of the brightest and most innovative coaches in the game.

Missouri - Most likely. They lost their QB, RB, two best WRs, and one OLineman that I know of to the draft. They lost Sam, Ealy, and Gaines (maybe more to graduation that I don't know about) on the defensive side. They were a very senior-laden team last year, and all that talent is gone now.
Aug 17, 2014 7:48 PM

Dec 2010
Gunbladewarrior said:

Missouri are ranked.

Simple. SEC hype.

Auburn and Oklahoma should swap places. No way in hell Oklahoma should be #4 while Auburn is #6. I agree with Shadow here. Not only in that the running scheme itself is lethal, but losing stud players can only be looked at as a significant loss if you don't have players coming in to replace them. Auburn does. Simple as that. Coaches have had a full year to analyze the scheme of course, but that's an unknown that can't be factored in to a pre-season rank.

I agree about Mizzou, but it's hard to place a team that made it to the SEC championship out of the top 25, even if it's well deserved. So yeah, SEC hype if you want to put it that way.

Baylor as #10 is laughable even if potentially deserved. It's fucking Baylor.

LSU, Stanford, and Georgia are all in the same boat in that #11-13 range. No one really knows what the fuck they're going to do this season, but we know they're good.

USC at 15 and Notre Dame at 17 are two substantially overrated teams imo. Wisconsin at 14 seems pretty damn odd to me too, but that's a team I can safely say that I do not keep up with, so maybe it's deserved.

Ole Miss is too high at 18 as well. A consistent trap pre-season polls fall into is evaluating purely in terms of talent and not factoring in situation as well. Ole Miss is a top 20 team in terms of talent -- quite easily in fact. The problem of course is that they're in the SEC West, and I favor A&M's talent over Ole Miss's even before getting to the LSU's, Auburn's, and Alabama's of the world. In short, again, fuck the SEC West.
UmbryaAug 17, 2014 7:53 PM
Aug 17, 2014 8:33 PM

Jan 2008
No way in hell Oklahoma should be #4

Me thinks you don't like Oklahoma. XD

If the NCAA allows DGB to play this season, and Joe Mixon gets his charges dropped, Oklahoma could be a really good team.

I forgot to say that I think Oregon is ranked too high. Top 10? Yes. Top 3? No.
Aug 17, 2014 8:47 PM

Dec 2010
Gunbladewarrior said:
No way in hell Oklahoma should be #4

Me thinks you don't like Oklahoma. XD

If the NCAA allows DGB to play this season, and Joe Mixon gets his charges dropped, Oklahoma could be a really good team.

I forgot to say that I think Oregon is ranked too high. Top 10? Yes. Top 3? No.

I just have a long running history of examples where Oklahoma crumbled under expectation, that's all :P But yeah, they could be a really good team. I agree on Oregon.
Aug 17, 2014 9:13 PM

Jan 2008
True. When I expected them to beat Texas, they lost. When I expected them to lose to Bama, they won. XD
Aug 17, 2014 9:22 PM

Jun 2008
ANYWAYS.....The top 25 poll came out....which is always a laugh.

Hey, let's rank the top 25 teams without any of them playing a single down and let's make said rankings based majorily on what happened last year....

BRILLIANT!
Aug 17, 2014 9:24 PM

Aug 2013
Gunbladewarrior said:
True. When I expected them to beat Texas, they lost. When I expected them to lose to Bama, they won. XD

Oklahoma is definitely one of those "jerkyll and hyde" teams.. Sometimes you see an Oklahoma team that is capable of just absolutely steamrolling through everyone, and then sometimes you get an Oklahoma team that looks like a bunch of middle schoolers. And they've been like that for years now, so it's always a safe assumption that Oklahoma will be overrated in the polls every preseason. lol
Aug 17, 2014 9:26 PM

Aug 2013
JustALEX said:
ANYWAYS.....The top 25 poll came out....which is always a laugh.

Hey, let's rank the top 25 teams without any of them playing a single down and let's make said rankings based majorily on what happened last year....

BRILLIANT!

I think it's more based on what people predict they will be like in the upcoming year, rather than what they accomplished last year. I agree with you're general point though.
Aug 17, 2014 9:34 PM

Aug 2013
LULZ

I love your edit to the thread title, gunblade
Aug 18, 2014 1:27 AM

Jul 2013
I don't think in the history of college football did all programs in the top 25 got upset on opening week. That would be hella sick tho for people who love underdogs, spectacular upsets and have no allegiances to traditional powerhouse college football programs. Oh and I'm gonna make sure any top 25 team that gets upset opening week is gonna be HELLA put on blast on this thread. It's not like I don't like powerhouse programs, its because they come off as hella arrogant and smug to me(EXCEPT FOR TEXAS A&M DUE TO POSSIBLY THE FIRST ILOCANO EVER TO PLAY FOR AN SEC PROGRAM, VANDY,NORTHWESTERN,ALL THE SCHOOLS IN THE ARMED FORCES AND CAL) especially when they blow out FCS and mid-tier schools like fucking throwing bombs in the 4th quarter ON 1ST DOWN when they're up like 56-0!!!! But the thing I love about underdogs is they don't know when to quit and even though the game is practically over, they still play with much pride and character. It says alot about a person on what course they take when faced with overwhelming adversity. You can tell the players that are just completely demoralized and the ones whose fire in their eyes is glowing even more vigorously because they're not only playing for their own pride but for their families(football and biological), their school's name, maybe even their state, their ethnicity, and ancestral homeland(Idk about other races but Asians and Asian-Americans have an extra chip on their shoulder just for being an Asian male and all sorts of stereotypes placed upon them due to the negative perceptions and emasculation of Asians in mainstream media over the years which we continue to fight even until now). Now that I think about it, I think that's another reason why I like underdogs like San Jose State because I am one myself.
1L0can0Aug 18, 2014 1:32 AM
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Aug 18, 2014 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
Holy shit... Braxton Miller tore up his shoulder, he's potentially out for the year.
FallingSn0wAug 18, 2014 10:40 PM
Aug 19, 2014 9:08 AM

Dec 2010
If he's lost for the season, it's not the end of the world. Sometimes "next man up" brings out a player that's actually better than the current starter, and JT Barrett might just show up big.

Regardless though, to reiterate, OSU's schedule is a cake walk. As with last year, the only good team they play is MSU, and that's not until November. The team itself is talented enough to deal with most of their schedule regardless of who's at QB.
UmbryaAug 19, 2014 9:11 AM
Aug 19, 2014 11:02 AM

Aug 2013
Legendre said:
If he's lost for the season, it's not the end of the world. Sometimes "next man up" brings out a player that's actually better than the current starter, and JT Barrett might just show up big.

Regardless though, to reiterate, OSU's schedule is a cake walk. As with last year, the only good team they play is MSU, and that's not until November. The team itself is talented enough to deal with most of their schedule regardless of who's at QB.

I follow recruiting, and I know who JT Barrett is and what he's capable of, but it isn't as simple as "next man up" when the man you're replacing is a Heisman candidate like Miller is.
OSU is replacing this year: Braxton, Carlos Hyde, 4 out of their 5 starting OLinemen, and I think a couple WRs as well. New talent is certainly coming in to replace those guys who left, but I don't think you can replace all that experience just like that. Not to mention, OSU is returning a -horrid- defense last year that Braxton and the rest of that offense completely carried on their back. I doubt JT Barrett, as a freshman with no experience, can come in and shoulder that load.

I'm biased of course, but the way I see it, their whole offense basically just fell apart with Miller's injury.
Aug 19, 2014 11:49 AM

Dec 2010
Right; emphasis on the "sometimes" I guess. The point though is that no one expects it when it happens, and it ALWAYS happens in situations like this. A stud player goes down, people panic, and the guy that comes in happens to be great too.

I'm not saying that it WILL happen by any means though, and until it does happen, losing Braxton is a serious blow to their offense.

I think the first two games are going to be a little scary, but if they can get through Navy and Virginia Tech (and they really should get through those two teams all things considered..), it's smooth sailing until Michigan State.

As a side note.. I really don't think that Braxton Miller is the exceptional player that so many people seem to think he is. To me he's like the Nick Marshall (Auburn) of the North, and I view Marshall a little bit higher in that regard. As a reference, last year's QBR: Marshall @ 81.9, Miller @ 81.3. They're both great college players.. but they're also both replaceable.
UmbryaAug 19, 2014 11:59 AM
Aug 19, 2014 1:02 PM

Jan 2008
I doubt JT Barrett, as a freshman

Redshirt freshman.

OSU's schedule is a cake walk.

No it's not.
Aug 19, 2014 2:19 PM

Dec 2010
Gunbladewarrior said:
I doubt JT Barrett, as a freshman

Redshirt freshman.

OSU's schedule is a cake walk.

No it's not.

You're right, it's not a cake walk. It's almost a cake walk. Like what are we arguing here? Semantics? Because it's a pretty fucking easy schedule by any measure you want to look at.

The ONLY ranked team that you're going to play ALLLLLL SEASONNNNNN is Michigan State, with the SMALL exception of Michigan, who could potentially be in the top 25 by the end of the season.

ALLL SEASONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. ONE RANKED TEAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Get back to me when Navy, Virginia Tech, Kent State, Cincinnati, Maryland, Rutgers, Penn State, Illinois, Minnesota, and Indiana get ranked.

Seriously.

Remember this post.

IF ANY OF THOSE TEAMS ARE RANKED WHEN OSU PLAYS THEM I WILL EAT MY WORDS.

It's a joke schedule for how talented a team OSU is man, there's no way around that. It plays to your benefit, and that's perfectly fine, but denying it is hilarious.

It's not like I limit this to OSU either. To name two other power house football teams that have joke schedules: Oklahoma has like the fucking 90th SoS, and LSU has like the 60th because the teams they have out of the SEC East are Kentucky (lol) and Florida (probably lol).
UmbryaAug 19, 2014 2:27 PM
Aug 19, 2014 5:53 PM

Aug 2013
Legendre said:
Right; emphasis on the "sometimes" I guess. The point though is that no one expects it when it happens, and it ALWAYS happens in situations like this. A stud player goes down, people panic, and the guy that comes in happens to be great too.

I'm not saying that it WILL happen by any means though, and until it does happen, losing Braxton is a serious blow to their offense.

I think the first two games are going to be a little scary, but if they can get through Navy and Virginia Tech (and they really should get through those two teams all things considered..), it's smooth sailing until Michigan State.

As a side note.. I really don't think that Braxton Miller is the exceptional player that so many people seem to think he is. To me he's like the Nick Marshall (Auburn) of the North, and I view Marshall a little bit higher in that regard. As a reference, last year's QBR: Marshall @ 81.9, Miller @ 81.3. They're both great college players.. but they're also both replaceable.

True. Barrett is probably already a better passer than Miller is to be honest, but Miller has insane athleticism and mobility. The guy is 6'2 220 and can juke people out of their socks like he's a scat back. It's kind of amazing to watch. Barrett is mobile as well, but not to Braxton's degree.

I can agree that he probably wouldn't be as highly thought of if not for Urban Meyer's offensive system, but he's still a very good talent.
I'm going to say the same thing about Nick Marshall that I did about Barrett. It's arguable Marshall is the better passer, but Braxton's athleticism/mobility probably gives him the edge. (That's not to say Barrett and Marshall are similar players, but you get my point)
FallingSn0wAug 19, 2014 5:57 PM
Aug 19, 2014 7:45 PM

Dec 2010
Agreed; from what I've seen Braxton is certainly the better athlete. Barrett is still mobile though, and I don't think they're going to have to change their offense much, if at all, to cater to Barrett's skill set.

And yeah I hear you, it's just the comparison that I thought of from the player pool that I spend most of my time watching.

It certainly makes the MSU v OSU game super interesting, if it wasn't already.

Really the tl;dr form of what I've been saying is that OSU fans shouldn't be panicking half as hard as ESPN is telling them to. It's a blow, but I think they'll be fine.
Aug 19, 2014 7:53 PM

Aug 2013
Legendre said:
Agreed; from what I've seen Braxton is certainly the better athlete. Barrett is still mobile though, and I don't think they're going to have to change their offense much, if at all, to cater to Barrett's skill set.

And yeah I hear you, it's just the comparison that I thought of from the player pool that I spend most of my time watching.

It certainly makes the MSU v OSU game super interesting, if it wasn't already.

Really the tl;dr form of what I've been saying is that OSU fans shouldn't be panicking half as hard as ESPN is telling them to. It's a blow, but I think they'll be fine.

Yeah, they should be settled in by the time Big Ten play rolls around. Out of conference will be interesting though..
Aug 19, 2014 10:18 PM

Jan 2008
Lets slow down on saying JT is a better passer than Braxton.

Torrance Gibson on Braxton possibly returning:

"Being mentored by Braxton Miller, that'd be pretty awesome," Gibson told cleveland.com during a phone interview Tuesday night. "Being mentored by one of the best quarterbacks that ever came to Ohio State, man that would be something. It would be great if I decided to go to Ohio State."
GunbladewarriorAug 19, 2014 10:28 PM
Aug 20, 2014 11:30 AM

Dec 2010
Gunbladewarrior said:
Lets slow down on saying JT is a better passer than Braxton.

Torrance Gibson on Braxton possibly returning:

"Being mentored by Braxton Miller, that'd be pretty awesome," Gibson told cleveland.com during a phone interview Tuesday night. "Being mentored by one of the best quarterbacks that ever came to Ohio State, man that would be something. It would be great if I decided to go to Ohio State."

An interesting potential result of Braxton getting injured I'd say lol.. Hopefully for y'all it makes his decision to commit to OSU even easier, and it looks like it already has.
Aug 20, 2014 2:49 PM
Feb 2014
Why are people saying Ohio State has an easy schedule? Never sleep on teams like Penn State, Michigan, Maryland, and Virginia Tech. They're always around in the mix every year it seems. Then again, while Braxton may be gone, this injury isn't in the same severity lines as Paul George is to the Pacers, let's say. Yet people are acting as if it's the exact same situation, lol.

I say 7-5 for the Buckeyes, Sparty should repeat the Big 10 East and my money's on the Huskers to win the West.
AqutanAug 20, 2014 3:02 PM
Aug 20, 2014 2:54 PM

Jan 2008
Hopefully for y'all it makes his decision to commit to OSU even easier, and it looks like it already has.

And hopefully Christian Kirk follows.

I say 7-5 for the Buckeyes,

I lol'd.
Aug 20, 2014 3:04 PM
Feb 2014
Do the Buckeyes have a good defense? Maybe I'll reconsider that one then, lol.

Always thought college football as a game where offense reigns supreme. Not sure how I like the Buckeyes chances minus Braxton and Hyde.
Aug 20, 2014 3:19 PM

Jan 2008
Is Urban Meyer still the coach? Yep.
Aug 20, 2014 3:29 PM
Feb 2014
Gunbladewarrior said:
Is Urban Meyer still the coach? Yep.

As if coaching always wins...

You have a point, I haven't seen any of Urban's teams crash and burn just yet. I still can't seeing them beat Sparty though. That team's loaded on both sides of the ball and they got good coaching as well.
Aug 20, 2014 4:15 PM

Jan 2008
Loaded? They lost a ton of talent on D.

The last time MSU had high expectations was 2012. They finished 7-6.
Aug 20, 2014 5:47 PM

Aug 2013
Gunbladewarrior said:

They're replacing that talent. I hate to admit it, because MSU is a rival of mine as well, but that D will still be elite. And they'll remain elite until Pat Narduzzi leaves.
Aug 20, 2014 5:52 PM

Aug 2013
Nicoreoz said:
Why are people saying Ohio State has an easy schedule? Never sleep on teams like Penn State, Michigan, Maryland, and Virginia Tech. They're always around in the mix every year it seems. Then again, while Braxton may be gone, this injury isn't in the same severity lines as Paul George is to the Pacers, let's say. Yet people are acting as if it's the exact same situation, lol.

I say 7-5 for the Buckeyes, Sparty should repeat the Big 10 East and my money's on the Huskers to win the West.

Penn St will be good in a couple years, but they still don't have quality depth due to infractions from the Sandusky scandal. Maryland is bad and you should feel bad for mentioning them haha. V-Tech is usually a solid team, so I can agree there.
Michigan could be anything this year. I could easily see Michigan being a double digit win team, but I could also see them having another 7-5 year. We have to wait and see on Michigan.

You're a Washington Huskies fan, correct? A home and home series was just announced between your Huskies and my Wolverines for the 2020-2021 seasons. That should be fun.
Aug 20, 2014 7:47 PM
Feb 2014
Yeah I'm a Huskies fan. Currently a student at the college so yeah.

Maybe I meant Rutgers, lol. I'm not a Big 10 expert but I was just thinking of teams I thought were good, lol.

I'm the resident Pac-12 guy on this thread.
Aug 20, 2014 8:15 PM

Jan 2008
Fantasee said:
Gunbladewarrior said:

They're replacing that talent. I hate to admit it, because MSU is a rival of mine as well, but that D will still be elite. And they'll remain elite until Pat Narduzzi leaves.

Darqueze Dennard, Max Bullough, and Denicos Allen aren't players you can just replace.

And lets not act as if MSU's D was elite every year under Pat. Last year MSU wasn't expected to do anything. This year they are. We'll see if they can handle the pressure.
Aug 20, 2014 8:53 PM

Jan 2008
Question to all:

What does the team you cheer for need to do in order to be successful this season?

Ohio State:

- The secondary(the reason Ohio State doesn't have a NC) and LBers have to step up.

- O-Line play needs to be as good as the 2012 unit.

- Need Rod Smith to be at least as good Hyde was during the 2012 season.

- Need consistency from the WRs. At times they completely vanished the last two years.

- J.T needs to be slightly better than Guiton.
GunbladewarriorAug 20, 2014 9:08 PM
Aug 20, 2014 8:59 PM

Jun 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
Question to all:

What does the team you cheer for need to do in order to be successful?

Be a BIG School and "cheat" without getting caught.

The U:

Big School .....Check!

"Cheat"......Check!

Don't get caught......oops...
--ALEX--Aug 20, 2014 9:02 PM
Aug 20, 2014 9:47 PM

Aug 2013
Gunbladewarrior said:
Fantasee said:

Darqueze Dennard, Max Bullough, and Denicos Allen aren't players you can just replace.

And lets not act as if MSU's D was elite every year under Pat. Last year MSU wasn't expected to do anything. This year they are. We'll see if they can handle the pressure.

People said that after Will Gholston and Jerel Worthy left, but then they replaced Gholston with Shilique Calhoun who will probably be a top 15 pick this year.
And I don't know the name of the player who replaced Worthy, but he must be pretty damn good judging by MSU's defense last year.
They're replacing Darqueze Dennard with Trae Waynes, who is supposed to be a first/second round pick. There's not much of a dropoff there.
Bullough is being replaced by Taiwan Jones, who was a good player last year. Idk who's filling in for Jones, but come on, they have solid depth. It isn't just the starters that make the MSU defense good.

And you're right about about Narduzzi, I remember they almost fired him at one point, actually. But the last two years, they HAVE been elite. MSU did not go 7-5 in 2012 due to the defense.
Aug 20, 2014 10:02 PM

Aug 2013
Gunbladewarrior said:
Question to all:

What does the team you cheer for need to do in order to be successful this season?

Michigan:

- I'll be blunt, the offensive line needs to stop sucking. UM's OL was thrown around like rag dolls by the opponent's DL all year long last year. That needs to stop, and the OL needs to start opening holes for the RBs as well as provide protection for Gardner.
Basically, our OL needs to get better at everything they do.. That's the big key to our team this year.

- Greg Mattison needs to start being an aggressive playcaller again. Our defense was awesome in 2011 and 2012 because of that, but he was much more reserved in 2013. He didn't call as many blitzes and we didn't play press coverage last year. That can't happen again.

- Our DL needs to consistently create pass rush from the front 4. If we aren't going to be an aggressive blitzing team, then we HAVE to get pressure with the front 4. We have great talent on our DL, and they aren't freshman anymore. It's time to produce results.

- RBs need to start running with purpose. I try not to be too hard on our RBs since the OL "blocking" for them is nothing short of abysmal, but the RBs can't back down. I did notice last year the RBs didn't even look like they were trying because they knew they wouldn't be able to gain yardage. Even if that's true, you can't have that mentality.
FallingSn0wAug 20, 2014 10:10 PM
Aug 21, 2014 3:01 AM

Jan 2008
MSU did not go 7-5 in 2012 due to the defense.

The offense was meh, but the D wasn't did give up a lot of yards against Ohio State and Nebraska. They gave up nearly 400 yards to Ohio State, and nearly 500 to Nebraska.
Aug 21, 2014 3:32 PM

Dec 2010
Nicoreoz said:

I lol'd at this too Nico, sorry bud. 7-5 is pushing it a litttttle too far for a prediction lol.. 9-3 is as bad as I can see OSU doing.

As for the second part, I think you're right in that MSU now has a higher chance to win the Big 10. I don't really see OSU beating them, but it's not a big enough gap where I'm confident in picking either team.

Gunbladewarrior said:
Question to all:

Texas A&M

- Not play in the SEC West

- Need production from the WR's equivalent to the 5 star talent that we have from WR 1 - 3 (le' go speedy noil)

- Need Myles Garrett to do Myles Garrett things

- Need safety play that doesn't make me want to kill myself

All in all, A&M's probably looking at a 9-3 or 8-4 season; losing to Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and potentially either South Carolina or Ole Miss.
Aug 22, 2014 4:06 PM
Feb 2014
Yeah I jumped the gun a bit, Legendre, lol.

I said before that an Urban team hasn't really crashed and burned, so I took it back.

I'm still not buying the Buckeyes winning the Big 10 though.
Aug 26, 2014 1:07 PM

Aug 2013
L.O.L. @ the Josh Shaw story.

First, it was reported that Shaw jumped off a 2 story balcony to save his drowning nephew.

But, it turns out that story was false. The real story is Josh Shaw jumped off a 3 story balcony as he was trying to run away and avoid the LAPD.

That's too perfect.
Aug 28, 2014 10:01 AM

Dec 2010
Ughhhhhh A&M v South Carolina today...

My body is ready.
Aug 28, 2014 10:39 AM

Jul 2013
Legendre said:
Ughhhhhh A&M v South Carolina today...

My body is ready.

Only reason I'll be watching is see how Jeremy Tabuyo #19 does for the Aggies. (Actually that's the only reason I'm follwing A&M after Manziel left for the NFL.)

ILOCANO PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! ILOCANO AK TUNGAL TI BIAG!!!!!!!!!!
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Aug 28, 2014 3:13 PM

Dec 2010
This A&M team has an absurd amount of talent on the offensive end, and it was on display during that first drive. A massive TE with surprising speed, 3 legitimate RB's, and a bunch of 5 star talent at the WR talent like RSJ. Kenny Hill looking like the legit starter he showed during the few snaps he took last year when Manziel was out.

NOW WE JUST HAVE TO HOPE THE DEFENSE ISN'T AIDS..

Edit: RIP; CONFIRMED FOR AIDS

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING SAFETY WITH YOUR 5.0 40 TIME DESHAZOR!?
UmbryaAug 28, 2014 3:49 PM
Aug 28, 2014 4:05 PM

Aug 2013
^ lol

Hill looks legit though.
Aug 28, 2014 4:45 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:
^ lol

Hill looks legit though.

It's no surprise to A&M fans. He's a lot like Manziel; not in terms of abilities really, but in the fact that he was passed over by a lot of "big" programs despite his absurd high school numbers.

"Texas Gatorade Player of the Year and Class 5A Offensive Player of the Year after completing 139-of-209 passes for 2,291 yards and 20 TDs with 102 carries for 905 yards and 22 TDs in 2012"

3.2k total yard and 42 total TD's in one year of highschool.. l o fuckin' l

Really, as well as Kenny Hill is doing, I think the story is actually our offensive line and our WR core. We have one of the best O lines in the nation, and probably the best WR core overall. Our top 3 receivers are all 5 star talents, two of them were among the best WR's in their class. Kenny has had some WIDE THE FUCK open targets.

Even though we gave up two horrifically bad plays for the two TD's SC has, our defense looks improved as well. Our defensive line isn't anywhere near as bad as it was last year, and it looks like we can actually fucking tackle.

Only one half of football down though.. comebacks aren't all that rare in CFB.

SMALL SIDE NOTE: South Carolina is already forced to DOUBLE TEAM a true freshman. Myles Garrett is a fucking freak of nature, and EVERYBODY knows it.
UmbryaAug 28, 2014 4:49 PM
Aug 28, 2014 5:04 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah, I remember Ricky Seals-Jones' recruitment. He was actually originally committed to the Longhorns if I recall correctly. Eventually he decommitted and obviously chose TAMU.
And I'm still surprised Speedy Noil chose TAMU over LSU. The 2014 class was a fucking failure for LSU, considering the INSANE in-state talent they had. They didn't even retain half of them.
Aug 28, 2014 5:09 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:
Yeah, I remember Ricky Seals-Jones' recruitment. He was actually originally committed to the Longhorns if I recall correctly. Eventually he decommitted and obviously chose TAMU.
And I'm still surprised Speedy Noil chose TAMU over LSU. The 2014 class was a fucking failure for LSU, considering the INSANE in-state talent they had. They didn't even retain half of them.

Yeah it was certainly a big loss for them. I'm an LSU fan as well so I didn't even know what to feel about that whole situation lol...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (23) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.