Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2014 4:04 AM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was so intense! Though it felt a bit odd when Tsubura was oohing and aahing at the fight with Sasuke's corpse on her back :P

And the 2nd arc is over. Once again, I'm somewhat disappointed at the lack of conclusion in the leading duo ):
Ah well. On to the last arc!
Mar 10, 2016 5:03 AM

Jun 2011
Yoooooo that was beast!

It felt somewhat empty when I heard that Juubei died of illness or by poison, luckily that wasn't the case. Dying by a Mutsu would feel more satisfying, at least for the likes of Juubei, who seek to fight only the strongest of all. Dying by one would be the greatest of honour, probably.

I like that the basic premise is the same as the first one, but yet different in many other ways. Would have loved to have some romantic development, but alas, the action was enough to draw me in.

I also like that even though Takato is very similar to Yakumo, he's a lot more eager to fight strong opponent, while Yakumo would just go with the flow, and probably would not have fought Musashi had he not insist a duel.

I would have loved it more if Iori had more relevancy though, after all, he's the kid who was hyped up to be a beast, as Takuan(?) said it best, "what will become of a kid who has witnessed probably the battle of the century". Nothing came out of that in the end, so that was somewhat disappointing. He's still pretty beast tho.

I wonder what's next. From the preview, it seems like Sakamoto Ryoma will be involved. Speaking of him reminds me of Peace Maker Kurogane..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 19, 2020 1:43 PM

Dec 2017
2nd Arc was very beautiful

Especially its end

8/10
Allen_Walker84Jan 19, 2020 1:47 PM
Dec 15, 2020 1:28 PM

Jul 2011
That was a good arc, but I think I liked the first a bit more.
If the second arc end there as I expect, that will mean the last arc will be quite a bit longer than the first 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shura no Toki Episode 26 Discussion

iwashere - Jul 24, 2008

15 by Estefan »»
Dec 14, 2023 8:35 PM

Poll: » Mutsu Enmei Ryuu Gaiden: Shura no Toki Episode 8 Discussion

Niveen_Sleem - Apr 19, 2019

1 by Estefan »»
Dec 9, 2023 1:09 AM

Poll: » Mutsu Enmei Ryuu Gaiden: Shura no Toki Episode 7 Discussion

addictoholic - Aug 5, 2014

4 by Eyth »»
Dec 9, 2020 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shura no Toki Episode 15 Discussion

OtherGuyX - Jul 3, 2011

1 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 5, 2019 2:41 PM

Poll: » Mutsu Enmei Ryuu Gaiden: Shura no Toki Episode 12 Discussion

Niveen_Sleem - May 2, 2019

0 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 2, 2019 2:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.