Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2009 10:51 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
that's ridiculous Yui finally gets to summon Seryu - the ultimate objective and now she's after Miaka. What's the point? Furthermore instead of granting all these wishes, she could just wish herself to become a goddess - instead she wasted one wishes on the Suzaku seven for nothing and another on Miaka to take her back to her own world. What's more that Seryu sevn woman sacrificed herself for nothing Nakago has a psychic field around him that protects him from arrows and possibly swords. She could at the very least have intercepted the sword with her own powers.
Jun 23, 2010 2:57 PM

Aug 2008
Sep 27, 2010 4:39 PM

May 2010
Hotohori, too?
We've only got 3 of the Suzaku 7 left. Stop dying on us, guys!
Jul 16, 2014 2:00 AM

Jul 2014
Hotohori! :'(
Now there's only a few left of them.
Jul 18, 2014 6:58 AM

Jun 2009
KangAhSsi said:
Hotohori! :'(
Now there's only a few left of them.
I can't believe it's been 5 years since I watched this. That was such a great anime though.
Feb 13, 2015 6:56 AM
Aug 2014
The police finaly show up, couldn't do much though as apparently their powers also work in the real world. Will make things interesting should Nakago show up.
Mar 19, 2015 9:12 PM
Jun 2014
Hotohori :(
He definitely was not my favorite character, but omfg when he was looking at the photograph of all of them I just lost it. His death was done in a heartfelt way.

Suboshi was crazy, but I still felt for his character. He just wanted love. I wish he sorta got some sort of redemption after saving his brother and I kinda liked the idea of him and Yui, but I knew after killing tamahome's family it would not happen.
Apr 27, 2015 9:46 AM
Apr 2015
I'M GLAD THE SISSY EMPEROR IS DEAD HAHA BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE HE WAS INTRODUCE HE GET WHAT HE DESERVED😆😆😆
May 7, 2015 10:50 AM
May 2015
They killed my favorite character no I'm not talking about hotohori but my bad boy anime crush suboshi i'm so sad
Mar 30, 2016 9:06 PM

Jan 2015
Well... the police was not effective.

mmm214 said:
They killed my favorite character no I'm not talking about hotohori but my bad boy anime crush suboshi i'm so sad

LOL, "bad boy anime crush" is officially my fav new phrase.
Oct 28, 2016 1:58 PM

Apr 2009
there's the police,
...and i don't think they're gonna do much in terms of interfering _xD
not against momma's boy.

oh- they actually did.
and now they're dead, or badly injured then.
GHOOSTS! and you've gone crazy.
sigh...
SO MANY PEOPLE DIE IN THIS ANIME!
...i wish they made more like these =w=

......awhh, his brother's dead and he knows it, somehow -w-.......
-that's a lot of dead people there, ahah..

...yeah, just gonna give up on that and go invade the other world, always hungry for more, ain't ya ;p?

aaaand- Hotohori's dead.
oh, he is. dang.
oh, he isn't...

woooow- ........the border between the worlds is becoming weaker and weaker h-uh =w='?
wow.... they SURE like to KILL off the characters in this anime _|D
wuh-... music.
well, it's the emperor, ahah....
hah...

goddamn you, Fushigi Yugi TwT'
they sure made a big thing of the emperor dying, ahah..
---....liar brother, she's not fine.
and what a request, heh....
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 2, 2017 4:16 AM

May 2014
His death didn't make so much impact to me than Nuriko though. But still, T___T The fact that he could love Miaka so much until the end even though he knows it can't be reciprocated T__T Hotohori is such a great man, my ideal man! If only Hotohori is a real person T__T
Jan 14, 2017 8:17 AM
Jan 2017
Who's next miaka? yui? Why not kill these two?! It's all their fault! Glad that annoying king is dead!
Feb 5, 2017 6:57 AM
Dec 2014
Ah ofcourse the villain has the ambitious plan to take over the world. Or two worlds now. Well he can't have it.
Apr 27, 2021 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
seriously whaat
Suboshi's death was just ridiculous :'D
It was good to see Amiboshi tho, I hope gets more screentime
and whaaat
rip Mitsukake, rip Hotohori, rip everyone lol :S
imo only Nuriko's death was emotional so far, characters just die here and there but with the screentime they get I feel nothing ;-;
Nakago planning shit, what a surprisee
so many ridiculous moments, but that is why I am enjoying it xD
Oct 11, 2021 12:50 AM

May 2016
Zuboshi, this stupid asshole finaly die !!!

At the beginning, I was team hotohori, but the show made his love impossible.
Feel very sad for his unexpected death :' (

When will the show stop killing everybody ?
beware of crappy engrish
Feb 26, 2022 3:49 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
You know, i’m really happy that Tamahome was able to come to that kind of conclusion in regards to being “A character in a book“. I mean, that’s not the answer I was expecting, but it does make sense considering the fact that in the world of the book, his purpose was to be a servant for the priestess of Suzuki. So when he said “my life belongs to you“, in regards to Miaka, in some ways he was transferring it over from his world to hers. I’m not diminishing it though, since they finally really get to be together, and I doubt very highly that those two will be separated by the end of the story.
Mar 17, 2023 10:30 PM
Feb 2021
It feels to me that Miaka is not that upset when she found out that Mitsutake died...
Apr 10, 2023 4:41 AM

Dec 2020
no one is safe from dying, not even the emperor...

hotohori, rest in peace, you deserved better
Nov 21, 2023 10:47 AM
Aug 2021
im litterly breaking down in tears my fav character of all time has died on the battlefield its just absolutly horror aswll as mitsuke he died so amazingly hes just so great

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 21 Discussion

Gilraina - Nov 10, 2009

5 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 31, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Aug 24, 2009

11 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 51 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 29, 2010

9 by suaee »»
Jan 16, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 44 Discussion

meneope - Oct 16, 2009

16 by suaee »»
Jan 15, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 43 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 26, 2010

9 by suaee »»
Jan 15, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.