Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2014 1:44 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice cliffhanger.
Aug 6, 2014 2:06 AM

Oct 2009
love that 17th anniversary pg of Straw Hats...Chopper is so cute!

Man i really want Barto to join the SHs!!!
ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ

this is going to be rough on Rebecca

Happy 17th Anniversary One Piece!
247EyesAug 6, 2014 2:14 AM
Aug 6, 2014 3:21 AM

Jun 2013
What a Cliffhanger... Rebecca vs her mothers Murderer...Kronos will be pissed...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 6, 2014 3:55 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Happy 17th Anniversary One Piece! o/

Good chapter. Diamante, just you wait till Kyros shows up. Torao Law will have to hang in there for a little while longer because Robin and Barto don't have the keys to those handcuffs. :S
Aug 6, 2014 4:16 AM

Dec 2013
Solid chapter. That poor horse :(. Ending was awesome as hell! Definitely looking forward to next week. 4/5

Happy anniversary One Piece!
Aug 6, 2014 4:23 AM

Aug 2010
i dunno why but i want Rebecca to win against Diamante!
Robin vs Gladius, looking forward to this fight. Its been a while since Robin gets serious hehehe.

Overall, good chapter this week.
"I wasn't born to make friends with ladies!!! I was born to love them......I was born a man" - Sanji
Aug 6, 2014 4:25 AM
Sep 2012
This was a fine chapter. I liked the flashbacks, so Leo and those guys played with Scarlett and Viola when they were younger. And we got to see a little bit of Scarlett and Viola relationship long ago.

Sugar is back, this is why you don't show mercery. Should have killed her when you had the chance. Mercey is for the weak, at the very least cut off her arms. Seriously though, looks like Sugar is going to be Ushopp's main opponent.

Rebecca vs Diamante, I think we all know how this is going to turn out. It is like Cana vs Bluenote in Fairy Tail, daughter will show off what she can do, but in the end daddy is going to have to finish this.
blfanAug 6, 2014 6:46 AM
Aug 6, 2014 4:32 AM

Oct 2013
Dat cover! <3

Great chapter! I really like that Rebecca has to fight the murderer of her mother.
Aug 6, 2014 4:32 AM

Dec 2012
Rebecca vs Diamante. This is going to be interesting.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 6, 2014 4:41 AM

Jan 2008
Happy anniversary, One Piece!
Ah, so that how Nami fits her breasts in those miniscule shirts. They are all stretchy!

blfan said:

Rebecca vs Diamante, I think we all know how this is going to turn out. It is like Cana vs Bluenote in Fairy Tail, daughter will show off what she can do, but in the end daddy is going to have to finish this.

I seriously hope so. Back in Enies Lobby Franky got a fight before joining the Straw Hats and you know how it ended. I don't see Rebecca in Luffy's crew, she's too bland and only her backstory is interesting. ... Well, it's actually more of her mother's backstory than hers, Scarlet has more to say than Rebecca. I'm still convinced that there won't any new Straw Hats in Dressrosa but this seriously set off a flag for me. But if there is one thing I am happy about is that Rebecca has a chance to do something significant. The last panel was awesome and even if she doesn't win, they will be some serious feels on that field.

Also - HELL YES, ROBIN'S FIGHT! I waited since Skypiea, please Oda, don't interrupt it in any way! Pleasepleasepleaseprettyplease... Sugar vs. Usopp could be cool too, I actually miss those times of Alabasta and Enies Lobby when everybody got to fight one on one. But with that big cast it's understandable they don't do it anymore.

Overally a very good chapter, loved every page of it.
Aug 6, 2014 4:51 AM

Feb 2014
17 years running and more 17 to come! ahah
Happy B-day to One Piece!

Rebecca vs Diamante it's gona happen, someone is gonna to get in the way...

Besides it's time for Law to get the handcufs off and destroy that palace.

Sugar to regain consciousness now is not the best thing to happen, she has to be destroyed fast!

Aug 6, 2014 4:55 AM

Aug 2010
Good chap ^^ Dat Robin in the cover *A*

Too bad Sugar is back and up again, and with immortal toys -.- (I mean c'mon, Luffy, Kyros and Cavendish not being able to defeat a bunch of toys...Most BS powers ever Sugar has D:) But lol'd at how she has a trauma from long nose people now XD

Robin vs Gladius should be good. Hope it can be a real fight for once and not interrupted every second.

Too bad Rebecca is the one that has the keys! DAMMIT!!! When will Law get his powers back and kick ass already >.<!!

Hopefully Rebecca can put up a good fight against Diamante. Obviously Kyros to the rescue but still...
Aug 6, 2014 4:57 AM

Dec 2013
best chapter in a while.. sugar having phobia for long stuff is hilarious.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 6, 2014 5:12 AM

Jul 2014
Damnnnn such a good chapter and it seems like the pacing has gotten back to normal, but that cliffhanger tho
I am so happy to see robin have a serious fight now :)) and it's a good thing sugar is not down yet since it means ussop can have a good battle now XD

Aug 6, 2014 5:45 AM

Mar 2014
Still in "progress".. waiting for the main act !!
Confrontations !!
Great chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2014 6:08 AM
Jul 2018
Good chapter with two or three more battles set up. If Kyros comes to help Rebecca I hope they 2 v 1 Diamante rather than Rebecca just getting her ass kicked. The sunflower field is a pretty good setting for a fight, reminds me of the final battle in MGS3.
Aug 6, 2014 6:24 AM

Jan 2014
i hope robin finally gets into a good fight, im missing that since skypea, barto can help, and he probably will, but i really want to see a great performance from her
Aug 6, 2014 6:41 AM

May 2013
Well Sugar is back. Can't wait to see Bartolomeo fight.
Aug 6, 2014 6:50 AM

Jan 2014
Where is franky battle?
Aug 6, 2014 6:56 AM

Nov 2011
Aww, a cliffhanger...

Well, it's a decent set up for the upcoming fights. Oh and happy 17th Anniversary One Piece!
Aug 6, 2014 7:37 AM

Apr 2013
well this chapter was definitely better then the last couple of chapters.

3/5
Aug 6, 2014 7:57 AM

Feb 2014
There is much progress in this chapter so it's good.

But delaying Law key over and over really pissing me off. Really.
Aug 6, 2014 8:43 AM

Dec 2012
Lol I loved Usopp's expressions in this chapter, really missed him xD

Sugar: All long-nosed guys should just die!
Usopp trauma xD, also this is the most I've "heard" her talking

Nice cliffhanger indeed, really liked how the scenery was done.

Aug 6, 2014 9:07 AM
Jul 2014
Set ups, an ok chapter. The premises for the fights tho, robin gets some real action, Rebecca faces diamante, then there's sugar and the invincible puppets. Not bad.
Aug 6, 2014 9:11 AM

Sep 2013
The horse just died? :(

Rebecca vs Diamante? it's so obvious but I never expected that matchup :O

Sugar is afraid of big long things if you get what I mean ;)

Chicken-kun and Chicken head, XD

Epic color page :O
http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/51/2489/004.jpg
Aug 6, 2014 9:13 AM

Sep 2011
short_review said:

Nice cliffhanger.

Yeah I agree this is looking really good. No break for next week which means Oda is finally back on track.

I want to see how Rebecca's fight will play out. I really hope Oda doesn't just push her aside for her dad and make her look like another damsel in distress. I would like to see her actually beat this guy; even though it's unlikely it would be a nice change of pace. Especially with how hyped up she was at the beginning.

Also hope for an actual battle for Robin, she hasn't had a 1 on 1 battle since Skypiea. I've always thought that Oda doesn't use Robin's powers effectively, even though her ability has to be one of the most haxx powers in the crew. Yet she's always a side character when it comes to battles. Wishful thinking but I'm hoping she can do use CP9's Shigan or just have a battle as good as the one she had in Skypiea. Hopefully Bartolomeo is just there to stop the toys and doesn't take the spotlight.

Once again I really hope that the two Samurais and Momonosuke go their separate ways soon. I really don't care for them and their cliche Bushido code nonsense.

Lastly, if someone else is going to join the Strawhats at all after the time-skip(not counting Jinbei) I think it's going to happen towards the end of this arc. I'm convinced that no one else will officially join the crew if nobody joins after this arc. There's just too many candidates in this arc for not one of them to join. Biggest three being Viola, Rebecca and Kyros, as well as some dark horse candidates like Bartolomeo (highly unlikely) and Bellamy. Though my favorite is still Baby 5 but she has had little to no development in this arc unfortunately.
Aug 6, 2014 9:22 AM

Sep 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
short_review said:

Nice cliffhanger.

Yeah I agree this is looking really good. No break for next week which means Oda is finally back on track.

Ummm next week is a break for the whole magazine so... yeah :(
Aug 6, 2014 9:29 AM

Sep 2011
ichii_1 said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Ummm next week is a break for the whole magazine so... yeah :(

Oh damn, I didn't know. What holiday is it this time?

Also, source if you don't mind.
FullmetalRaikouAug 6, 2014 9:36 AM
Aug 6, 2014 9:52 AM
Sep 2013
Anyone here who is actually reading One Piece for 17 years? If there is than respect.
Loved this chapter.
I wonder what happened with Burgess? Is he looking to get his hands on the smiles?
I think CP0 left after announcing the fakeness of DD's resignation.
I have no idea where the arc is going anymore.
Aug 6, 2014 9:52 AM
Sep 2013
Anyone here who is actually reading One Piece for 17 years? If there is than respect.
Loved this chapter.
I wonder what happened with Burgess? Is he looking to get his hands on the smiles?
I think CP0 left after announcing the fakeness of DD's resignation.
I have no idea where the arc is going anymore.
Aug 6, 2014 9:53 AM

Dec 2012
meh plot progression
nothing special

OK chapter
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Aug 6, 2014 10:11 AM

May 2012
I thought that's Violet in that color page..
Run Rebecca!! :) Zoro should fight that one, that looks more swordsman than that Stoneman..

Aug 6, 2014 10:31 AM

Nov 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
Once again I really hope that the two Samurais and Momonosuke go their separate ways soon. I really don't care for them and their cliche Bushido code nonsense.

Hum. In all honesty I think we're gonna see them a lot in the future. I really think Momonosuke is someone important. Imo Momonosuke & Kinemon were close to the ruler of the kingdom of Wano. Then Kaido came and maybe took the kingdom for himself (?) and that's when Momonosuke witnessed something he shouldn't have seen.

That would explain why they were afraid when Luffy and the others talked about Kaido, why Dofla is interested in Momonosuke, why Momonosuke is quite sad, why he plays Shogun and why he has these strange visions of something asking him who he is.
Aug 6, 2014 11:03 AM
Sep 2013
Obviously Rebecca will fight briefly then Diamante will overpower her, about to deal finishing blow then Kyros will come to the rescue and that's when the real fight starts.

Sugar regaining consciousness and having phobia for long noses reminds me of Perona so she will probably fight Usopp again.

Would like to see continuation of Senor Pink and Franky's fight next chapter.
Aug 6, 2014 11:15 AM

Sep 2011
short_review said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Hum. In all honesty I think we're gonna see them a lot in the future. I really think Momonosuke is someone important. Imo Momonosuke & Kinemon were close to the ruler of the kingdom of Wano. Then Kaido came and maybe took the kingdom for himself (?) and that's when Momonosuke witnessed something he shouldn't have seen.

That would explain why they were afraid when Luffy and the others talked about Kaido, why Dofla is interested in Momonosuke, why Momonosuke is quite sad, why he plays Shogun and why he has these strange visions of something asking him who he is.

Yeah I'm sure that Momo will play a big role with Kaido that has been hinted at a lot. I'm just hoping that after that's over they go their separate ways.
Aug 6, 2014 11:50 AM

Sep 2011
Humza_96 said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Lastly, if someone else is going to join the Strawhats at all after the time-skip(not counting Jinbei) I think it's going to happen towards the end of this arc. I'm convinced that no one else will officially join the crew if nobody joins after this arc. There's just too many candidates in this arc for not one of them to join. Biggest three being Viola, Rebecca and Kyros, as well as some dark horse candidates like Bartolomeo (highly unlikely) and Bellamy. Though my favorite is still Baby 5 but she has had little to no development in this arc unfortunately.

Kyros, Rebecca and Viola won't join the crew. Their family has just been reunited after like 10 years and they're about to get their kingdom back. So I don't see any of them joining the crew. Baby 5 is just a side character/servant to Doffy. Bellamy is too loyal to Doffy to betray him and join the SHs. Bartolomeo seems the most likely but he's too much of a fanboy, he'll probably be an ally. Does he have his own pirate crew? The samurai will probably go back to their Wano kingdom so I don't really see who else will join.

Someone will probably join afterwards anyways. Sanji lot are still in trouble so maybe someone who saves them will join the crew. It's way too early to say that no one else will join if they don't join in Dressrosa.

I would agree about Kyros and Rebecca staying behind if they both survive. I have a feeling Kyros is going to die. If that's the case I think Rebecca will probably go with the SH and become someone who can "protect those she cares about" which was apparently her dream when they were back in the arena. It's true that she was reunited with her family but she has no real ties to the kingdom, she lived with her mother and father in the outskirts of the town. She's a princes only in title, unlike Vivi.

As for Viola I'm not so sure, she might want to move on. This isn't Arabasta and she isn't Princes Vivi, we also don't know if she has a dream or not. Also as you have to remember Franky was the leader of his gang, and had no intention of leaving them. It wasn't until the very end of the arc that he was basically forced out. So I'm not going to call it till the very end.

I still have a feeling someone will join after this arc, and it will probably be a female character. I don't think Bellamy will stay loyal to Doffy after this betrayal I have a feeling he might join up with Bartolomeo. Oh and Baby 5 is just wishful thinking on my part, I know she wont join.
Aug 6, 2014 12:00 PM

Jun 2014
the new world has became the boring world. Predictable and boring chapter.This shit has happened so many times in Dressrosa.Good guys walking aroung talking about shit,an executive appears and attacks them.Then one of the god guys says he can handle them and the rest move on.Luffy is still not moving towards his target and the chapter ends with a boring character that we don't even care.I'm sure this happened many times before on other chapters.

what's worst a break next week so I'm loosing even more interest. 2.5/5
*Checks SetsukoHara favorite list.* has one piece as favorite in manga section. Confirm op fanboy. Tries to change subject because I'm talking negative about his favorite series. One piece fanboy logic detected.
Aug 6, 2014 12:18 PM

Sep 2011
NenuserZodiac said:
the new world has became the boring world. Predictable and boring chapter.This shit has happened so many times in Dressrosa.Good guys walking aroung talking about shit,an executive appears and attacks them.Then one of the god guys says he can handle them and the rest move on.Luffy is still not moving towards his target and the chapter ends with a boring character that we don't even care.I'm sure this happened many times before on other chapters.

You could always, you know; drop the manga.
Aug 6, 2014 12:20 PM

Jun 2014
Fullmetal89 said:
NenuserZodiac said:

Predictable reaction from a op fanboy.....
*Checks SetsukoHara favorite list.* has one piece as favorite in manga section. Confirm op fanboy. Tries to change subject because I'm talking negative about his favorite series. One piece fanboy logic detected.
Aug 6, 2014 2:51 PM

Jan 2008
Franky not wanting to join till the end of the arc is solid argument but I'm still not seeing Rebecca, Viola or Kyros (that might be the silliest choice, actually, he's just shaped as the Tragic Avenger Wanting To Settle Down After His Revenge/Dying For His Cause so much it's not even funny). If there is something Viola and Rebecca would want, it's to rebuild the kingdom that went awry for so many years and catch up with lost time. Also it's too late for giving them a logical dream, I guess (wasn't Franky's dream stated somewhere during Water 7?). Also Viola's past isn't very thorough and Rebecca is overshadowed by her mother. Yeah, it's her tragedy as well, but it just seems that Scarlet's and Kyros' sorrow is more touched upon there.
Bartolomeo, as lovable as he is, is just a fanboy (:D) and that wouldn't go well with the Straw Hats (Chopper tends to fanboy nearly everyone in the crew but notice how toned down it is in comparison with Barty) and he also has his own crew. Bellamy... huh. Him joining would certainly add a shock value and... that's it? I just don't see why should he join.
Aug 6, 2014 3:19 PM

Sep 2011
Ciara said:
Franky not wanting to join till the end of the arc is solid argument but I'm still not seeing Rebecca, Viola or Kyros (that might be the silliest choice, actually, he's just shaped as the Tragic Avenger Wanting To Settle Down After His Revenge/Dying For His Cause so much it's not even funny). If there is something Viola and Rebecca would want, it's to rebuild the kingdom that went awry for so many years and catch up with lost time. Also it's too late for giving them a logical dream, I guess (wasn't Franky's dream stated somewhere during Water 7?). Also Viola's past isn't very thorough and Rebecca is overshadowed by her mother. Yeah, it's her tragedy as well, but it just seems that Scarlet's and Kyros' sorrow is more touched upon there.
Bartolomeo, as lovable as he is, is just a fanboy (:D) and that wouldn't go well with the Straw Hats (Chopper tends to fanboy nearly everyone in the crew but notice how toned down it is in comparison with Barty) and he also has his own crew. Bellamy... huh. Him joining would certainly add a shock value and... that's it? I just don't see why should he join.

Actually Franky's dream wasn't stated until they were forcing him to join, he originally said it was to build a ship but that wasn't the whole truth. It was Iceberg that reminded Franky of his dream at the end of the arc. I agree with you for the most part, but I wont scratch off Viola or Rebecca off just yet. Even though I personally find her kind of bland I got a vibe from the moment that she was introduced (Rebecca) that she would probably become a crew member. I got the same feeling with Robin way back when her character was expanded on during early Arabasta.

NenuserZodiac said:

Nice troll account, you sure are trying hard to get attention. You should really take my advice though, if you aren't having a good time drop the manga.
Aug 6, 2014 3:52 PM

Jan 2008
Fullmetal89 said:

Actually Franky's dream wasn't stated until they were forcing him to join, he originally said it was to build a ship but that wasn't the whole truth. It was Iceberg that reminded Franky of his dream at the end of the arc.

I see, didn't remember that part clearly, thanks. But even then Franky was established as a new Straw Hat so firmly that it was just to make up for the quota: he already got a fight, he got a tragic past - the days back then when not everybody got one so it was a reliable indicator - he got some serious moments with the Straw Hats and so on. So in his particular example it wasn't that necessary, it naturally came later. As for Rebecca and Viola - I just can't tie them to any particular dream other than rebuilding Dressrosa. And by their interactions I really think they'd like to spend more time together as family. Well, we will see. We're near the end of Dressrosa anyway.

Even though I personally find her kind of bland I got a vibe from the moment that she was introduced (Rebecca) that she would probably become a crew member.

I already wrote that I find her bland too, but aside of that - I'm not sure what could she potentially offer the crew. She's not particulalry strong - maybe her fight with Diamante will give her more credit, we'll see about that - not knowledgable like Robin, Nami or sometimes Brook, can't serve for comical relief, doesn't have any noteworthy ability. Actually I don't think that any new Straw Hat with an outstanding ability can join at this point (they pretty much have everything they need), but I'm pretty sure they need another heavy-hitter. Hey, it's New World after all, tough guys everywhere.
Aug 6, 2014 4:45 PM

Aug 2010
NenuserZodiac said:
Fullmetal89 said:

owh so if someone asking you nicely to drop the manga, he or she is automatically a fanboy? lol thats funny. *facepalm*
He didn't bash you for stating your opinion......thats what a real fanboy actually is.
"I wasn't born to make friends with ladies!!! I was born to love them......I was born a man" - Sanji
Aug 6, 2014 5:22 PM

Aug 2010
NenuserZodiac said:
dr_dante said:

owh so if someone asking you nicely to drop the manga, he or she is automatically a fanboy? lol thats funny. *facepalm*
He didn't bash you for stating your opinion......thats what a real fanboy actually is.

Tellings someone to drop a series just because they talk negative about it is a fanboy logic. and since you're also a fanboy you're trying to convince yourself what a fanboy is not.

LOL now i'm being labelled as fanboy just because of stating my opinion? wow....just wow
Aug 6, 2014 5:50 PM

Jan 2014
Oh my, finally a legit Robin fight after all these chapters? I'm actually impatient to discover how much she improved during those two years. The fact that she was able to use her wings without any visible sign of fatigue is already a good indicator that she definitely improved: just waiting to see more of that.

And man, that last panel was beautiful. Hopefully Rebecca gets to fight on her own and doesn't end up being saved or some shit.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Aug 6, 2014 6:00 PM

Jun 2014
@dr_dante One piece characters has never gotten any character development. They're static.

The story is repetitive same shit. everyone knows oda story pattern now. The series was good but now that's a thing of the past.

You guys only like the characters because they act goofy and stupid and it gives you guys humor.
Aug 6, 2014 6:16 PM

Aug 2010
NenuserZodiac said:
@dr_dante One piece characters has never gotten any character development. They're static.

The story is repetitive same shit. everyone knows oda story pattern now. The series was good but now that's a thing of the past.

You guys only like the characters because they act goofy and stupid and it gives you guys humor.

static like what? some examples perhaps?
repetitive? ok consider you're comparing Dressrosa and Alabasta. Alabasta is mainly about Vivi trying to regain her family's throne from Baroque Works. Dressrosa is mainly about destroying a factory and Law-Doflamingo deal. What happened afterwards is not straw-hat's main plan.
Aug 6, 2014 6:17 PM

Jan 2014
why u feeding da troll, dante?
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Aug 6, 2014 6:19 PM

Aug 2010
Sapewloth said:
why u feeding da troll, dante?

because its fun hehe
Aug 6, 2014 6:38 PM

Aug 2010
NenuserZodiac said:
dr_dante said:

static like what? some examples perhaps?
repetitive? ok consider you're comparing Dressrosa and Alabasta. Alabasta is mainly about Vivi trying to regain her family's throne from Baroque Works. Dressrosa is mainly about destroying a factory and Law-Doflamingo deal. What happened afterwards is not straw-hat's main plan.

They're all the same since chapter 1. please give me a character that has change. -_- If you don't think this series is repetitive then know series is repetitive.

if u talk about characteristics, then yes its the same since chapter 1. Even the FT Lucy, Erza behave now is also the same as they were since the beginning. is that makes them repetitive? hmm?
if you wanna talk about development since chapter 1, then you should realize Luffy now has gear techniques and Haki, Zoro's improved pound cannon, Sanji's Diable Jamble, Nami's weapon from bo-staff to clma tact, Chopper's gaining control of his monster mode, Brook's new soul solid technique, Usopp's plant-eating weapons, Robin's new gigantic leg stomp and Franky with his Shogun robot
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

3 by thebrentinator24 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.