Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 27, 2010 1:27 AM
Jul 2008
Then i shall show you my new idea ^^
I get the idea from one piece's shichibukai..

Wooden curve long staff ( wooden staff )
Even though it is made of wood, it is been alter. It can destroy upcoming nuclear bomb with ease, can destroy almost anything and the user can stay for long period without breaking a sweat. It is also very light. is able to push practically anything they touch and send it flying at the speed of light. This includes both tangible materials such as people and objects, and intangible materials such as air and the sensation of physical pain. This power offers the user an incredible advantage in battle, allowing them to deflect any physical attacks. They are also able to harness their abilities to perform offensive maneuvers, such as repelling the very air around them at magnificent speeds. These attacks are so powerful that they can leave rectangle-shaped imprints in rock. It can create fire surrounding the staff, it can burn down anything it touches except the user.
Apr 3, 2010 6:22 PM

Apr 2010
ok... this is going to take a little while....

ive always kind of imagined these swords, but never wrote down descriptions because i cant write...

names: unknown as of know

sword 1:
type: Katana (right hand)

elemental control: fire - similar to Zukos blade from Avatar the Last Airbender in which there are actually 2 swords connected together, fire created by quickly pulling apart, then snaping back togehter blades creating sparks, magically fueled to create massive fire-shows

sword 2:
type: reverse blade katana (left hand)

elemental control: air/wind cutting edge blade can cause "cutting air" techniques as seen in various anime

Bankai form: both swords need to be used for this, sword is "dropped" and disappears similar to Captain Kuchikis bankai. blades disspear, and are "pulled" from cloak worn (or appeared during bankai) like the Shakugan no Shana sword that Shana uses. Swords become longer than before, and all abilities are heightened and more are added (possibly havent tought it through yet)

Swords worn on back, crossing eachother, both swords imbued with magic etc. to prevent breaking of blades

*work in progress*

give me suggestions with this please, im a horrid writer and most ideas come and go before i can write them down (or try to)
Apr 7, 2010 10:08 AM
Jul 2008
I also roughly write down what i remember and some idea just can't say it out in words.. so i understand your feeling.

I get idea by watching anime ^^

You can try watch Marchen awakens romance, i like their concept of using accessories like bracelet and ring as weapon.

D.Gray man, Busou Renkin and Hitman reborn also quite good for getting idea. You try to visit the few site, it may help u get some idea:

http://mar.wikia.com/wiki/%C3%84RM

http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Box_Weapons

http://dgrayman.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Black_Order_Members

You can also watch the anime by the club anime list, most of them give me some idea.
kayzeApr 7, 2010 10:15 AM
Jul 3, 2010 3:25 PM

Dec 2008
well just for beating up all weapons :D
Void of Space
It has the power to simply erase anything with a relase of energy it could also use anything it erase

Jul 5, 2010 4:35 AM
Jul 2008
i see, but how do you do the feat that when you already erase that things but you still can use it ? o.0
Jul 7, 2010 4:17 AM

Dec 2008
the erasing thing is like prisoning it in weapons special dimension it will be ereased from every other place and only access will be due to weapon

Jul 16, 2010 2:06 AM
Jul 2008
oh i see, quite a useful weapon.
Aug 11, 2010 11:39 PM

Aug 2008
The Final Jian.

It's made from a new metal alloy that can't rust and is a high frequency blade. It can go at the speed of light and can slice further than the blade actually extends to. Making this extremely sharp and dangerous for a lot of people.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2010 9:21 AM
Jul 2008
Something like claymore is it ? XD Quite cool...
Oct 16, 2010 2:30 AM

May 2009
My Weapons are 2 katanas,one Black Trident , one Mist Ring and 7 Hell Rings ( Malocchio,Vine covered orb shaped Ring,666,Segno,Ossa Impressione and Horn shaped Ring ).

Cine sunt eu?!...un geniu plictisit...intr-o lume putredă!
Oct 22, 2010 6:40 PM
Jul 2008
Dark lord, have you seen a show call Marchen awakens romance ? If you are a fans of hitman reborn, you should watch it. They also use the concept of using accessories to fight battle, but this show is aim more on kids. But i still like it very much, try watch it sometime ^^
Aug 16, 2011 1:50 AM

Apr 2010
Oh, here's mine.
Destiny Blade XX. Although it's a long sword forged from metal, it's also forged from the dead remains of lions, and phoenix feathers. It's shown to let its user wield it with no difficulty, yet it can only be used by those who are not of royal heritage.
Sep 1, 2011 5:40 AM
Jul 2008
mangafreakZX, does your sword have any special power ? It's pretty general.
Sep 3, 2011 5:15 AM

Apr 2010
kayze said:
mangafreakZX, does your sword have any special power ? It's pretty general.

Uhh, no, but its main power is to let its user to wield it in order for it to be fully utilized.
Aug 14, 2012 3:01 PM

Aug 2012
Name of Weapon: Killer Disaster 30114 (Random numbers -.-)

What weapon can do: Unleash elemental powers, that includes Air, Earth, Water & Fire..

(I just made this weapon up right now. I haven't really thought about what I'd really like..)
Sep 22, 2012 3:36 AM
Jul 2008
A pretty common type of weapon most people in general will like.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [ Hunter x Hunter ] Create your own nen ability.

kayze - Jul 30, 2009

1 by DylBuzz »»
Apr 24, 2020 10:02 AM

» What type of ability do you hope to have ?

kayze - Oct 31, 2009

32 by kayze »»
Sep 22, 2012 3:33 AM

» [ Bleach ] Whose Zanpakuto do you like ?

kayze - Jul 30, 2009

45 by kayze »»
Dec 8, 2010 3:26 AM

» [ Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! ] Which type of ring and box do you like ?

kayze - Sep 4, 2009

15 by mangafreakZX »»
Oct 29, 2010 5:46 AM

Poll: » Which Madougu will you choose ?

kayze - Jul 30, 2009

9 by avesmonster »»
Sep 23, 2010 7:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.