Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 3, 2009 7:11 PM

Dec 2008
im the same but your the only person i know with that muc hcreativity and immaginaiton

MY WEAPON(Bleach)
Shikai:
Part 1: Permanent Broad Sword 5 Feet long and 2.5 feet wide
(permanent like ichigo's sword forgot what the term was)
Part 2:Also comes with Claws. These are blue-ish yellow made from solidified electricity. Each claw is about 3 inches long(they retract when needed so my hand isnt shreded to bits while using the sword)

Bankai:
Part 1:Broad Sword Upgrades to a Greatblade that is 9 Feet long and 1 foot wide. can be split into 2 single sided blades.
Part 2: claws increase length to 5 inches
Bankai "Special": Eyes of Eternity- upon entering Bankai speed is increased by immaculat ammounts and eyes feature the "Wheel of Shadows"(a octogonal shape with one outward facing bar extending to double the length of the bar. colored pitch black .) If an enemy looks Directly into the eyes, in an instant they see an illusion of their worst fears coming to life which then clouds their vision for a short period of time supposing they are still conscious/ alive from the shock. only problem is the eyes of eternity require immense amounts of energy and will leave the user bedridden for atleast a few days, not including other wounds that may be acquired during battle.
Nov 5, 2009 12:53 PM

May 2009
Name: False luck ( Coin with two obverses )
Power: Smiling face is from one part of coin but from other is sad face. When somebody will throw coin and smiling face will fall out then die one of his enemy. When sad face will fall out then die one of his friend.

I am not champion of english and i have hope that I have written it correctly
Dziwny szept, ciemny las, dzikie sny, czarna msza i bóg
Nov 5, 2009 7:48 PM
Jul 2008
Lol, what if someone know how to cheat, he can keep on flip on the side of smiling face ? o.0 sure win haha
Nov 6, 2009 4:33 AM

May 2009
if someone know how to cheat then he will be a happy man
Nov 6, 2009 9:52 AM
Jul 2008
hahaa, what about making lucky coin, able to give someone luck in money... This way he have both wealth and power ^^
Nov 7, 2009 2:08 PM

May 2009
Name: Soaker ( Money-box )
Power: 2 minute after opening of money-box it is changed to quantum whirl and it involves everything what is nearby. When nothing stay nearby then it return to money-box.
Nov 7, 2009 6:57 PM
Jul 2008
May i know what is quantum whirl ?
Nov 8, 2009 4:26 AM

May 2009
in theory it is less imminent and alienable black hole
Nov 8, 2009 5:28 AM
Jul 2008
oh now i get it....
Nov 20, 2009 9:16 AM
Jul 2008
Name: Skies ( Bike )
Power: The Bike is used for land and sea transportation. It is a wide bike with three wheels ( two in the rear, and one in front ) and its engines are powered by absorbing the wind in front and pump it into the core, then transfer to the back of the bike to boost the speed. The faster it goes, more wind is being absorbed. Therefore it keep accelerating, there is a button to let go some of the wind so that the speed can be decelerate.
Nov 20, 2009 9:35 AM
Jul 2008
Name: NightMare ( Car )
Power: The car is able to travel in land and sea. It is able to withstand water and air pressure and the car have stealth mode and destroy mode. In stealth mode, the car turn invisible. In destroy mode, it have a lot of weapon hidden in the car and the frame of the car is able to withstand bazooka shots. It also have an auto pilot system. The user can choose the location in the GPS map and it will reach the location without fail.
Nov 20, 2009 11:52 AM
Jul 2008
Name: Howling Demon ( Ring )
Power: it turns the user's hand into a salivating monster's mouth which shoots energy. It can digest anything it swallows and will regenerate from any damage.

Name: Scortidus ( Centipedes-like Bracelet )
Power: It can be summon and it appears as a giant centipede ( Like Lal Mirch's box ). The leg of scortidus possess extremely sharp pincers which can used to skewer enemy both long range and short range as the leg of scortidus can be fire out. It curl around the opponent or the user to act as a shield or to restrict them, the armor of scortidus can withstand the attack of missiles. It can attached to the user's hand to attack, can even spin web like spider, trapping the enemy and can breathe out sleeping power. When scortidus is being cut apart, it is able to turn both part into another scortidus. The only way to kill it is to destroy the whole body at once, if not it is able to transfer the brain to another part of the body and regenerate a new scortidus. You can even travel using scortidus, the speed is about 70km/hr .

Name: Cage ( Bird cage )
Power: Able to transfigures its target into a bird and lock him/her inside the cage. The cage prevent any usage of power.
kayzeNov 21, 2009 12:40 AM
Nov 20, 2009 11:34 PM
Jul 2008
Name: ( Gourd )
Power: The gourd is able to produce any drink including body strengthen and healing potion. It have another abilities that is to capture demon and other living creature, then make them listen to the user's command. Inside the gourd is a house and many spirit live inside, it is big enough to get lost if not careful. The user can also go in for hiding.

Some of the spirits that live inside;

Name: Cruz ( Magician spirit )
Power: Cruz is full of mystery. The only things that is known is that he can use teleportion, hypnotize and illusion. He have a pocket that have limitless space and he can make things appear and disappeared out of nowhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Labyrinth statue ( Beast spirit Statue )
Power: Able to prevent people from entering or leaving. Usually put in building or ships. When in some cases where those people try to escape by destroying the place, it have auto repair with high speed that can repair within few seconds even if the place is badly destroyed. The statue is also able to change to a living guard beast and protect the place.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Peke ( Doll spirit )
Power: Level 1, it is able to change the body and take on the face of the enemy. It can also control someone's movement. Level 2, when the doll's body is link to the enemy and when it is damage the damage will transfer to the enemy. It can also link the user to the doll and when you are injured, the damage is being transfer to the doll. It can also link the user to the enemy, when the user are injured, the damage is being transfer to the enemy. In Mecha mode, it is able to turn into huge android with missile hand and laser beam eye. In fantasy mode, it trap the opponent to a toy world or doll house to destroy them, both toy world and doll house are inside Peke's stomach. If you could not get out fast enough, you will get digest. Even if you manage to clear toy world and doll house, the stomach is like labyrinth. Peke is able to control both living thing and non-living thing by attaching them with threads. It can summon wooden puppet and make them come to life.
Name: Kashin ( spirit )
Power: It can rebounces any attack, can multiply itself and can reform even after being completely destroyed. The mouth of Kashin is similar to dark hole, able to suck/eat things into another dimension. It is able to eat absolutely anything, even the seemingly inedible like building and can even swallow the building a whole. And is able to repair items inside its stomach, once it completely repair, it will spit it out. It can also assemble things inside the stomach. Eating all this thing also able to increase his power. Then the items that are eaten can allow the user and Kashin to become that ''item'' literally or allows him to become a human fortress, allowing subordinates and weapons to be stored inside his body. ( When he eat a gun, he can take out a gun and form it to his hand. ) The thing he eat can combine together or change to another form. (When he eat a normal bike with many parts, it can change into a unique car with all the parts he eat. ) Normally use as to combine it to robot with weird function. It can shapeshift into another form or item and can even copy the abilities of the human or item if they are inside it's stomach.

Take one piece for example, Kashin eat a ship, and it can produce the ship as it 'body'. When it eat anything, it will separate by classified it into weapon, food and human. ( For human it can make a steel jail. ) When bullet and bomb are shoot at the ship, it can absorb it to its stomach from all side regardless of where it hit. When the ship is broken, it can auto repair. And if unwanted 'guest' came in the ship, they will be lost in the labyrinth of the ship. Even if the ship get wreck, Kashin would not suffer damage as it only uses those parts he eat.
Name: Cifer ( spirit )

Normal mode.

X mode.

Blaster mode.

Power: His power stands alone at the top of the group, the Nightmare Soldiers. With his cruel personality, he has his favorite shotguns, Berenjena, and rides his motorcycle, Behemoth, all the time, wandering and searching for a strong opponent. He battles using his brute strength and shotguns. Normal mode, rapidly shoot foes with the dual shotguns Berenjena. Slashes an enemy with claws infused with dark energy. Shoots Black Flames at his opponents.

X mode, His head turned red, and he has 4 dark wings. He become berserk in this mode he will go rampage until his target is dead.

Blaster mode, in this form, he is winged and his eyes are green instead of red. Also, several parts of his clothes turn light Grey. He has enormous Positron Cannon on his right arm. He can also use Berenjena shotguns. Rapidly shoot foes with the dual shotguns Berenjena. Slashes an enemy with claws infused with dark energy. Shoots Black Flames at his opponents. Traces a Pentagram then fires a dark flare from its cannon. Fires a flaming lion's head from his fist.
Name: Kyo
Appearance:

It look like Ashisogi Jizo but instead of the baby face at there, it is change to a skull. The sword have a spirit living in it with the appearance of

Power: The spirit is able to call upon the dead like ghost, skeleton, undead, zombies and dead demon. His body have high-speed regeneration that enable him to fix his injury in just a moment. He can pull someone's soul out of the body and put it into another person's body using his hand, not just that, he can even mess someone's body up by changing the location of the body parts, he can also pull them out without injuring them. He have another abilities that can revive the dead and also able to remake a new body. Level 2, the sword is able to change to a staff withe the appearances of human skull on the top part of the staff and a little curvy on the middle part of the staff. When you hit the staff to the ground, you are able to call upon the undead and ghost without the help of the spirit. When the staff is activated, the surrounding is covered by full of bad emotion like sadness, angers, regrets, resentments, evil intention and grudges. A red moon will appear in the dark sky that are unable to see any glimpse of light. When that happen, people will start to see the worst nightmare and their dark past. Not only that, they will also see frightening illusion and something like hunted ghost, including strange phenomenon. Their body become very heavy and are unable to move very well. They will also feel sick of the evil aura and feel like vomiting.
kayzeNov 21, 2009 1:12 AM
Nov 27, 2009 10:31 AM

Aug 2009
name:x-plode
effect:it causes vibrations strong enough to tear people to pieces
Nov 27, 2009 8:05 PM
Jul 2008
D-V said:
name:x-plode
effect:it causes vibrations strong enough to tear people to pieces

Oh this weapon somewhat similar to in Flame of Recca.
Dec 4, 2009 11:12 AM
Aug 2008
power: The Grim Reaper's Promise
Dec 6, 2009 10:14 AM
Jul 2008
What is it like ? i can't really find info about this and i don't read manga..
Dec 12, 2009 1:41 PM
Aug 2008
well its kinda like the name says. step 1 find your target. step 2 trick them into a promise one that's hared to keep to make it fun. step 3 a grim reaper will follow the target for the rest of his/her life or until he/she breaks thus promise and the grim reaper takes the targets head. step 4 you win
Dec 17, 2009 9:07 AM
Jul 2008
Lol, the one being target must be very sad -_- And the grim reaper so sadistic o.0 but i like it ◣_◢
Jan 24, 2010 7:16 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm... I have 4 :

Name : doesn't have one XD
Type : Scythe
Appearance :
This is my OC btw. She has red hair,red eyes, she's 5168 years old and she's a very powerful vampire. Drawn by me. mwahaa
Power : It "resides" in Hina's (my OC) body so she doesn' have to carry it.Some parts of her body (e.g. arm...leg etc.) can become the blade if she can't be bothered to hold the whole of it. XD For everyone else (except her of course), the scythe is too healvy to hold.

Name : Kiru
Type : Gun
Appearance :
It's white and a bit shorter than the Hellsing Jackal ones. x) It has the name Kiru written on it with gold.
Power : You shoot once - but there are 9 more invisible bullets. The 10 bullets follow the target until it hits and when it does, every bullet can make a hole the size of half your head. ;D

Name : Sou
Appearance : Same as "Kiru" but black. It has the name Sou written on it with gold.
Power : Again, it follows the target until it hits. This time there is only one bullet but that bullet is 3 times stronger than all then of them in Kiru. When the bullet hits there is a great explosion and the person will be blown to bits. No, my mistake... to DUST. xD
Special Power : If you shoot while the gun touches a part of osmeone's body (it doesn't matter if its the back, the head or a strand of hair), nothing much will happen on the outsinde. On the inside,however, the person's insides will decay painfully for 1 minute. The heart would not decay so the person can't really die before the end of that minute. After the minute, the person will blow up from the INSIDE... Painful,ne? xD

Name : Judgement
Appearance : Same as Kiru and Sou but it's red. It has the name Judgement written on it with gold. All three of the guns are made by Hina, the scythe is part of her so..
Power : Nobody really know what the gun's power is. One thing for sure is taht it has A LOT of powers. Nobody has ever survived seeing the gun and Hina never shows its power to anyone but the enemies that soon will die. Two of the powers,however, were revealed (the source is dead...of course) :
1. The bullets are not normal bullets like every other blood. The gun uses Hina's blood to make a bullet every time she wants to shoot. This makes a lot of people think that the gun can have every power that Hina has (believe me there are A LOT of them...).
2. A bullet from Judgement can kill an IMMORTAL person [e.g. Jashinist (a religion... look up Hidan from Naruto if you don't know it) can't be killed. But if he is hit with Judgement he WILL die. How he'll die is unknown... xD].
Other : Kiru and Sou can be used by other people but like the scythe, Judgement can be used only by Hina. If someone tries to shoot, no bullet will come out, because it can only work with Hina's blood.

Mwahah...those are mine. ^_^
sasohinaJan 24, 2010 7:21 AM
Jan 27, 2010 1:27 AM
Jul 2008
Then i shall show you my new idea ^^
I get the idea from one piece's shichibukai..

Wooden curve long staff ( wooden staff )
Even though it is made of wood, it is been alter. It can destroy upcoming nuclear bomb with ease, can destroy almost anything and the user can stay for long period without breaking a sweat. It is also very light. is able to push practically anything they touch and send it flying at the speed of light. This includes both tangible materials such as people and objects, and intangible materials such as air and the sensation of physical pain. This power offers the user an incredible advantage in battle, allowing them to deflect any physical attacks. They are also able to harness their abilities to perform offensive maneuvers, such as repelling the very air around them at magnificent speeds. These attacks are so powerful that they can leave rectangle-shaped imprints in rock. It can create fire surrounding the staff, it can burn down anything it touches except the user.
Apr 3, 2010 6:22 PM

Apr 2010
ok... this is going to take a little while....

ive always kind of imagined these swords, but never wrote down descriptions because i cant write...

names: unknown as of know

sword 1:
type: Katana (right hand)

elemental control: fire - similar to Zukos blade from Avatar the Last Airbender in which there are actually 2 swords connected together, fire created by quickly pulling apart, then snaping back togehter blades creating sparks, magically fueled to create massive fire-shows

sword 2:
type: reverse blade katana (left hand)

elemental control: air/wind cutting edge blade can cause "cutting air" techniques as seen in various anime

Bankai form: both swords need to be used for this, sword is "dropped" and disappears similar to Captain Kuchikis bankai. blades disspear, and are "pulled" from cloak worn (or appeared during bankai) like the Shakugan no Shana sword that Shana uses. Swords become longer than before, and all abilities are heightened and more are added (possibly havent tought it through yet)

Swords worn on back, crossing eachother, both swords imbued with magic etc. to prevent breaking of blades

*work in progress*

give me suggestions with this please, im a horrid writer and most ideas come and go before i can write them down (or try to)
Apr 7, 2010 10:08 AM
Jul 2008
I also roughly write down what i remember and some idea just can't say it out in words.. so i understand your feeling.

I get idea by watching anime ^^

You can try watch Marchen awakens romance, i like their concept of using accessories like bracelet and ring as weapon.

D.Gray man, Busou Renkin and Hitman reborn also quite good for getting idea. You try to visit the few site, it may help u get some idea:

http://mar.wikia.com/wiki/%C3%84RM

http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Box_Weapons

http://dgrayman.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Black_Order_Members

You can also watch the anime by the club anime list, most of them give me some idea.
kayzeApr 7, 2010 10:15 AM
Jul 3, 2010 3:25 PM

Dec 2008
well just for beating up all weapons :D
Void of Space
It has the power to simply erase anything with a relase of energy it could also use anything it erase

Jul 5, 2010 4:35 AM
Jul 2008
i see, but how do you do the feat that when you already erase that things but you still can use it ? o.0
Jul 7, 2010 4:17 AM

Dec 2008
the erasing thing is like prisoning it in weapons special dimension it will be ereased from every other place and only access will be due to weapon

Jul 16, 2010 2:06 AM
Jul 2008
oh i see, quite a useful weapon.
Aug 11, 2010 11:39 PM

Aug 2008
The Final Jian.

It's made from a new metal alloy that can't rust and is a high frequency blade. It can go at the speed of light and can slice further than the blade actually extends to. Making this extremely sharp and dangerous for a lot of people.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2010 9:21 AM
Jul 2008
Something like claymore is it ? XD Quite cool...
Oct 16, 2010 2:30 AM

May 2009
My Weapons are 2 katanas,one Black Trident , one Mist Ring and 7 Hell Rings ( Malocchio,Vine covered orb shaped Ring,666,Segno,Ossa Impressione and Horn shaped Ring ).

Cine sunt eu?!...un geniu plictisit...intr-o lume putredă!
Oct 22, 2010 6:40 PM
Jul 2008
Dark lord, have you seen a show call Marchen awakens romance ? If you are a fans of hitman reborn, you should watch it. They also use the concept of using accessories to fight battle, but this show is aim more on kids. But i still like it very much, try watch it sometime ^^
Aug 16, 2011 1:50 AM

Apr 2010
Oh, here's mine.
Destiny Blade XX. Although it's a long sword forged from metal, it's also forged from the dead remains of lions, and phoenix feathers. It's shown to let its user wield it with no difficulty, yet it can only be used by those who are not of royal heritage.
Sep 1, 2011 5:40 AM
Jul 2008
mangafreakZX, does your sword have any special power ? It's pretty general.
Sep 3, 2011 5:15 AM

Apr 2010
kayze said:
mangafreakZX, does your sword have any special power ? It's pretty general.

Uhh, no, but its main power is to let its user to wield it in order for it to be fully utilized.
Aug 14, 2012 3:01 PM

Aug 2012
Name of Weapon: Killer Disaster 30114 (Random numbers -.-)

What weapon can do: Unleash elemental powers, that includes Air, Earth, Water & Fire..

(I just made this weapon up right now. I haven't really thought about what I'd really like..)
Sep 22, 2012 3:36 AM
Jul 2008
A pretty common type of weapon most people in general will like.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [ Hunter x Hunter ] Create your own nen ability.

kayze - Jul 30, 2009

1 by DylBuzz »»
Apr 24, 2020 10:02 AM

» What type of ability do you hope to have ?

kayze - Oct 31, 2009

32 by kayze »»
Sep 22, 2012 3:33 AM

» [ Bleach ] Whose Zanpakuto do you like ?

kayze - Jul 30, 2009

45 by kayze »»
Dec 8, 2010 3:26 AM

» [ Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! ] Which type of ring and box do you like ?

kayze - Sep 4, 2009

15 by mangafreakZX »»
Oct 29, 2010 5:46 AM

Poll: » Which Madougu will you choose ?

kayze - Jul 30, 2009

9 by avesmonster »»
Sep 23, 2010 7:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.