Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2014 3:34 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
2 Years ;( I sure hope it goes by much faster. Not only with the number of chapters but with the time in the manga as well. I don't want them to be seperated for 2 years. :(
Though Zen will probably get to have a reason to go there... it would be best if he would be stationed there for whatever reason as well, but that's so unlikely. :/

The hugs were really cute, especially the most special one between Zen and Shirayuki <3:
Aug 1, 2014 4:54 PM

Feb 2011
Loved kiki´s reaction to the handshake! So sweet <D

Are the scan in pair with the japanese release?
Aug 1, 2014 5:00 PM
Jun 2013
What are the chances of a time skip? - Really hoping it'll be a time skip, cause i rather not read about what they're doing for the next two year. They could always talk about it, reference it in a flashback, etc. Most of all i want to see their relationship after 2 years, hehe.
Aug 1, 2014 5:18 PM

Oct 2011
Chibi-wolf-10 said:
Loved kiki´s reaction to the handshake! So sweet <D

Are the scan in pair with the japanese release?

I think they caught up in May, so yes.
Aug 1, 2014 6:33 PM

Nov 2011
2 freaking years. Actually. I think it will go fast. The hugs were pretty cute in this chapter and I think Zen definitely supports her :D
Aug 4, 2014 8:39 PM

Mar 2012
Two years with our main cast in different places means a lot of opportunity for individual character stories. Research in Lyrias, an incident in Wilant, Izana proposing to Lady Haki, an event that cause one of the characters to travel and meet up with another, ect.

As for Zen and Shirayuki, their relationship is strong and will not waver due to distance and time. Who knows this might call for rare visits and perhaps "coy midnight knocks on the door to share a lover’s boudoir." hehe

Gosh, when that time does pass Zen will be 21 and Shirayuki will be 18(?). What will be expected of the 2nd prince of Clarines and what will our Royal Pharmacist be studying?
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Aug 12, 2014 7:26 AM
Mar 2009
FoodIsYummy said:
What are the chances of a time skip? - Really hoping it'll be a time skip, cause i rather not read about what they're doing for the next two year. They could always talk about it, reference it in a flashback, etc. Most of all i want to see their relationship after 2 years, hehe.

I'm thinking possibilities of a time skip are really high. That's why they kept emphasising the 'two years' thing, maybe... I wouldn't mind either way the mangaka goes.

This manga is always such a pleasant read.
Oct 9, 2014 7:46 AM

May 2012
I WANT TO HUG THEM TOO T.T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.