Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 31, 2014 8:03 PM
Oct 2012
Jburzy2 said:
skudoops said:
Show keeps getting worse, I really have no idea where they are going with this. Firstly I didn't like their explanation for how the bomb was acquired. Someone is buying a detonator and you are telling me the tokyo government didn't bother to

1. Confirm that the person works there.
2. Confirm that they have applied to get a detonator.

and the company didn't bother to confirm the identity of the one picking up the detonator i.e making him take off his helmet and also show some ID?

Then, what company pays another with credit cards? That is just ridiculous as well.

Ignoring that the police literally used wiki and youtube comments to help them LOL? Also like mentioned above, the crazy overreactions by the police are also getting quite annoying. Lastly, Lisa 4 episodes in still has NO relevance at all to the show.

Hopefully they'll explain Lisa's involvement in the next episode. But, that reminds me of another thing that was strange to me: Lisa's mother. There's probably a very good and plausible reason why she acts the way she does, and I hope they explain it.

Right now, she just seems to be an older woman whose husband left her. I'm sure there are many people in the world who have experienced that hardship, but from the characters and people who I have seen, none of them act that crazy/broken. I know she's going through some tough times, but once again, it seems more like she's "acting like a broken character" instead of "being a broken character".

A credit card bought from russians or china loaded with bitcoin money and can't be traced. They probably did take their helmets off when they got in the store in remote locations where their appearance can not be seen. How about you stop thinking of what isn't seen and think of what is seen on camera. For all we know, Nine and Twelve may have came to school here and there but since the camera doesn't show it, we can only imagine. The fact they can wipe the database of a nuclear facility to leave no trace or forge an identity speaks volume of what these guys are able to do.

Furthermore, did you not see the fact an account was created by Sphinx themselves to put that website to reference the underworld? Go down using letters, not bronze. Only reason youtube was viable cause it was a clue, not a blasted luck chance. I'm adding possible reasons for feedback but no one speaks back on me.

As for Lisa's mom, hear her words. Her husband 'left' her. In what state? Left from her life? Or left from the world? Imagine the diet secretary as the father and why Lisa's mom is scared of her daughter who isn't eating, getting bullied and doesn't care about the world. Imagine the trauma of these events coming back to her as if this is going to return, another departure from her very daughter.
Jul 31, 2014 8:09 PM
Oct 2012
yeslelno123 said:
BRK25 said:

Care to explain? So I can understand?

Essentially they went under the assumption that the police has already been hacked because their site is very secure (that they must have tightened their security because there was a break in in the past). This doesn't work like that in real life, this does NOT imply that it's been hacked before.

Anyway, they find the backdoor that has been left by the hacker who hacked it in the past. It's a 404 php shell (essentially when you open the page it shows a 404 page not found message but if a certain variable is provided with a correct value via GET method (in this example) it will present you with a shell that the attacker left.

They find the 404 shell by getting a "200 OK" response from the server which essentially means that the request succeeded and a file there exists and that the message appearing in the browser is false. However, the request revealing the file should also return 200 OK message for file existing regardless of the GET request sent to it matching the password needed, that's a mistake.

What bothers me most is the fact that they found a shell on a site under the assumption that it's been hacked before because it's secure. Fuck that.

This sounds solid and nothing I can say or bring reasons with.

BUT.

Since every episode follow with a discussion of what goes on, for all we know, someone might have broke into their servers or hired someone to try it. Maybe they get lucky and gets caught. I'm hoping they do explain cause I think this is more on the basic or modern living. The simple life and referencing things with proper knowledge. Episode five might be what we need.

Oh, and speaking of Five. I recall that everything has been released into the public's hand. If Plutonium is a tweet and is out, the public will be in a roar. One line from the nico video said Japan ultimately fucked themselves. Now if Five comes in, thanks to NEST(a group from America specified in stopping Nuclear disaster or reporting of bombs.) She should be a strong contender soon.
Jul 31, 2014 8:12 PM
Mar 2013
Tokoya said:
I was hoping for an explosion but the leaks of the terrorist info was good enough for me xD

12's infatuation with Lisa is kinda cute, but I can't help but to feel that she will definitely be their downfall now....The foreshadowing that took place in that chess game between 9 and 12 was too strong >.<

oooh shiittt, I didn't really pay attention to that but that's crazy.

I wonder if romance will be a factor in this series? A part of me is like 'HELL NO' but another part of me adores how much 12 cares. The anticipation is killing me!
Jul 31, 2014 8:15 PM

May 2013
okurinn said:
I really liked that they did something different this episode. I wasn't expecting them to leak out all the information... Also, I can't be the only one shipping Lisa and Twelve, right? I'm really loving those two, but I know I can't get too attached because I have a feeling something's going happen to Twelve later on.

Ugh I'm also shipping them haha
Jul 31, 2014 8:26 PM

Sep 2013
And yet another awesome episode.
The bike scene... The song that was playing in it... The feels...

5/5.
Jul 31, 2014 8:32 PM
Jun 2014
As of now this is the only summer anime that I look forward to every week, and with good reason. This has been everything that'd you'd expect from Watanabe so far, and I like the use of the OST in this episode, it really set the mood nicely.
Jul 31, 2014 8:37 PM

Aug 2013
I really hope they don't intend to continue with "fat guy says something casually, Shibazaki realizes the answer" solution. Shibazaki's supposed to be the brilliant washed-out detective, I expected more internal monologues with him trying to rack his brains to come up with the answer, not take hints from a co-worker who happens to blurt out something to save the day. It feels so cheap :/

12 seems genuinely interested in Lisa. It's kind of cute. When the time comes, I wonder if he'll really sacrifice her.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 31, 2014 8:43 PM
Oct 2012
Jburzy2 said:
BRK25 said:
As for Lisa's mom, hear her words. Her husband 'left' her. In what state? Left from her life? Or left from the world? Imagine the diet secretary as the father and why Lisa's mom is scared of her daughter who isn't eating, getting bullied and doesn't care about the world. Imagine the trauma of these events coming back to her as if this is going to return, another departure from her very daughter.

You're right, and that's what I was talking about. I'd like to know what exactly happened to make her like "that". She's a minor character, so I don't know if they'll spend time on it, but, as you have explained, the show gives a little bit of information and allows the audience to fill-in-the-blanks.

I'm just trying to determine whether the problem is that:

A) I'm not trying hard enough to think of a reason why she is that intense in her actions, or

B) Her character was written in an "exaggerated" way in order to force Lisa to run away from her

I'm sure a husband randomly committing suicide with no information or knowledge makes a stunning case and a very painful truama to the wife who now has to take care of her one year old daughter or two year old without support of a husband. Then Lisa showing the symptoms of suicide scares the mother to the point of acting broken. Suicide of a loved one would be very very horrible to imagine and to be left alone entirely by the same manner would make said mother go nuts.
Jul 31, 2014 8:50 PM

Apr 2010
Jburzy2 said:
1) The entire police department reacts like crazy whenever they get the smallest bit of information. "Send police to all the shrines in the city!"

You know what this show is reminding me of?

Not Death Note.

It's reminding me very heavily of Die Hard: With a Vengeance.

Sphinx is behaving a lot like Simon in that movie, what with the planting of bombs in random locations and giving the police riddles to solve (or in one memorable case in Simon's game, a water jug puzzle to solve).

The NYPD in With a Vengeance also overreacted like crazy to every little hint Simon gave them.

Though Shibazaki is no John McClane lol.
Jul 31, 2014 9:00 PM
Oct 2010
BRK25 said:

A credit card bought from russians or china loaded with bitcoin money and can't be traced. They probably did take their helmets off when they got in the store in remote locations where their appearance can not be seen. How about you stop thinking of what isn't seen and think of what is seen on camera. For all we know, Nine and Twelve may have came to school here and there but since the camera doesn't show it, we can only imagine. The fact they can wipe the database of a nuclear facility to leave no trace or forge an identity speaks volume of what these guys are able to do.

Furthermore, did you not see the fact an account was created by Sphinx themselves to put that website to reference the underworld? Go down using letters, not bronze. Only reason youtube was viable cause it was a clue, not a blasted luck chance. I'm adding possible reasons for feedback but no one speaks back on me.

Firstly they used a normal credit card, they bought the card info with bitcoins, I don't really have an issue with this, what I have an issue with is a company doing transactions with another company by using someone's private card, it makes no sense.

Secondly I'm asking why weren't their identities confirmed at all? With so many organizations involved you are telling me that no one even said hey we better make sure that these guys are telling the truth. I find it crazy that they never confirmed the ID of a guy delivering a detonator when he showed up for the package, that is just not plausible.

You are correct of course with the youtube thing and I'll concede that point, but the other part of my post.. using wiki... is ridiculous. Lastly, I think they already stated it clear enough why Lisa is the way she is, what I don't like about her is that she adds nothing to the show. She is really in contention for most unnecessary side character ever at this point.
Jul 31, 2014 9:03 PM
Jun 2013
Jburzy2 said:
AICW said:
...They need to dump the gimmick of the fat coworker who just happens to say "the right thing at the right time" to instantly solve the riddle. That's twice now it's been used....

I've noticed a few things that irk me also in this show.

1) The entire police department reacts like crazy whenever they get the smallest bit of information. "Send police to all the shrines in the city!"

2) That generic second-in-command police officer who dislikes Shibazaki and blames him for playing their game even though he is literally the only one who has done anything good in this case.

3) Like you mentioned, the fat guy just so happens to say the right thing at the last possible moment that saves the day.

It feels like a lot of these things are tropes from generic CSI shows. It makes the show feel melodramatic to an extent.

I like the show and am interested to see how it turns out, but simple things like these will prevent it from being as memorable as Stand Alone Complex and other dramatic shows.

And the problem is, this show does so many other good things that those stick out sorely.
Jul 31, 2014 9:05 PM

Apr 2010
skudoops said:
Firstly they used a normal credit card, they bought the card info with bitcoins, I don't really have an issue with this, what I have an issue with is a company doing transactions with another company by using someone's private card, it makes no sense.

My company does this. Our VP of Operations sometimes uses his personal credit card to make purchases of company assets, and he is reimbursed later after he turns in an expense report.
Jul 31, 2014 9:07 PM
Oct 2010
AICW said:

My company does this. Our VP of Operations sometimes uses his personal credit card to make purchases of company assets, and he is reimbursed later after he turns in an expense report.

Are you a small company? I've worked at 3 companies so far and they'd never allow that.
Jul 31, 2014 9:11 PM

Apr 2010
skudoops said:
AICW said:

Are you a small company? I've worked at 3 companies so far and they'd never allow that.

About 100 employees, so yeah, not that big.
Jul 31, 2014 9:15 PM
Oct 2010
AICW said:
skudoops said:

About 100 employees, so yeah, not that big.

Oh wait, I just realized you said company assets. Do you mean minor stuff like replacement furniture and computers etc? Because if so then yeah that happens but for major transactions they'd never allow it here at least.
Jul 31, 2014 9:21 PM
Oct 2012
skudoops said:
BRK25 said:

Secondly I'm asking why weren't their identities confirmed at all? With so many organizations involved you are telling me that no one even said hey we better make sure that these guys are telling the truth. I find it crazy that they never confirmed the ID of a guy delivering a detonator when he showed up for the package, that is just not plausible.

You are correct of course with the youtube thing and I'll concede that point, but the other part of my post.. using wiki... is ridiculous. Lastly, I think they already stated it clear enough why Lisa is the way she is, what I don't like about her is that she adds nothing to the show. She is really in contention for most unnecessary side character ever at this point.

Maybe some companies have other policies. The ID thing is very up in air and possibly this screams dues ex machina unless they already had this person working. For all we know, Twelve might have forged an identity and worked with them and he comes up clean. They got a nuclear facility to believe this man worked with them and is a local. Another one getting the supplies...who knows. The man drove using a motorcycle or bike. I think it was Nine really but twelve is proving to be a very excellent driver and throw some scents off of everyone by having another accomplice to look at.

Wiki thing okay, but I'm guessing the Police at the time believed they were just pulling their legs and fucking with them, no true trickery and maybe forced a 2-4-3 on purpose cause they were looking so hard on Oedipus rather than the question at hand. The alternate version exists. But it is a very very very rare version. Fromt hat point on, the police stopped acting cheap and worked hard with Shibazaki.

Let me see this dialogue. Illegally bought another person's credit card, using a regular card with bitcoins for currency. The issue of other companies working with credit cards may be a policy and imagine what someone would think of having the money in cash with forensics doing work with the transfer. A credit card would be in the user's hands, no chances of fingerprints coming. Their application had to be approved first and I'll chalk it up as gunpowder laws are LESS strict than gun laws, gun laws are severe in Japan. Gunpowder, one needs the right ingredients to make a bomb and seeing how they use Aluminium oxide or something, would make a strong bomb.

The knowledge is needed. I understand your point and trying to create some form of logic behind it and see it from a casual viewer compared to one analyzing every single shot.
Jul 31, 2014 9:55 PM

Oct 2012
Lisa: "Are you going to destroy the whole world?"

I think she might turn out to be far more dangerous than Nine and Twelve, since apparently they're not trying to hurt anyone.
Jul 31, 2014 10:02 PM

Jun 2014
kickmesign said:
Good episode, I hope this series will keep getting better from now on.
Lisa being friendly with the guy that threatened to killed her, classic stockholm syndrome.

Exactly what I thought. It kind of reminded me of the way a lot of abusive relationships start; vulnerable girl being 'swept off her feet' by guy who in actuality is taking advantage of her situation. And the girl is too desperate and isolated to realize this.

It was nice to see Twelve's soft spot however, if it truly is his intention to save her.

Also, Nine is still a mystery, although we did get some vague clues on his past. The whole situation with his father, whoever that may be, at least let's us know that the whole Oedipus riddle isn't random and may have a connection with Nine.
Jul 31, 2014 10:15 PM
Jul 2014
That bike scene was amazing. I wonder what nine and twelve mean by running out of time.
Jul 31, 2014 10:19 PM
Oct 2012
One should look at the cinematography used for the episodes one two three and four from different links, they have amazing depth of the color schemes to the camera shot.
Jul 31, 2014 10:28 PM
Jul 2014
This anime is perfect. Enough said.
Jul 31, 2014 10:36 PM

Sep 2013
As expected, Shinichiro Watanabe and Yoko Kanno deliver the goods. <3
[/size]
Jul 31, 2014 10:46 PM

Jun 2014
I had already guessed that the institution that Nine and Twelve were raised at was some sort of lab made to train children to be some sort of super hackers/terrorist. Which would explain why they're so unbelievably good at what they do.

After reading this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/ZankyouNoTerror and the paragraph about Tykebombs, I now have no doubt. (The whole Oedipus theory is pretty interesting too.)

A few people have commented on how Von is an Icelandic word for peace(?). This might relate to the 'songs from a cold place' or whatever it was.

I hope Number Five will be introduced in Episode 5!
Jul 31, 2014 11:03 PM

Jun 2014
Last episode was kind of weak for me, but this one was amazing. I loved the bike scene especially.
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Jul 31, 2014 11:06 PM
Jul 31, 2014 11:12 PM

Dec 2013
This keeps getting better and better, but it looks like the protagonists aren't trying to kill people, at least not yet..
Jul 31, 2014 11:25 PM

Jun 2008
I think it's good Lisa cannot escape anymore, because I'm sure she wanted herself to be taken in. She hates the world after all.

Good episode, and I like how Shiba's gamer friend always helps him out.
HEY!
Jul 31, 2014 11:43 PM

Apr 2013
Outstanding. This was an awesome episode, and this series is doing very well so far!
What a soundtrack!
Too bad it's only 11 episodes, but it may also increase the quality of this anime, as there will not have many things to fill in the story.
Hope for it to meet my expectations!
Aug 1, 2014 12:05 AM

Aug 2013
this anime is always surprising me, making me really like of the terrorists, still do not know the purpose of them (maybe it only spread terror even) or why they're doing that, just little hints were given, but I like attitude and intelligence them
I like the protagonists, although Nine is more calm and cool, Twelve has a psychopathic face causing more terror, I think Lisa will help them from now
I'm really curious about the development of the anime ..
Aug 1, 2014 1:03 AM

Apr 2013
Another marvelous episode. The OST was amazing. I can't describe this anime in words. Another cliffhanger... Ah Twelve saves the day and helps Lisa Woohoo! So this time the bomb was not an actual bomb that destroys buildings. It's a bomb that destroys an Organization from the inside. GENIUS!!! Damn now I have to wait anothe week for my fav anime of the last few years.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Aug 1, 2014 1:13 AM
Jan 2014
FernandoSell said:
Outstanding. This was an awesome episode, and this series is doing very well so far!
What a soundtrack!
Too bad it's only 11 episodes, but it may also increase the quality of this anime, as there will not have many things to fill in the story.
Hope for it to meet my expectations!

I personally like that it's only 11 episodes. It's moving at a pace that seems appropriate for the story at hand and I really feel that if they decided to go into the 20 Episodes Or More Realm then it would get really winded really quickly. Even Watanabe's most beloved anime, Bebop, suffered from some filler episodes that could have been cut if they hadn't aimed for a 26 episode run.

I like to think of this show as an HBO miniseries, if that makes sense. It's really high quality and that's mostly due to the fact that they don't have to spread their resources thin like a lot of anime do on bloated 20+ episode seasons. Hell, it's arguable that the only reason Steins;Gate turned out so fucking good was because the story structure just loops in on itself. The second half is literally the first half done backwards, but that makes sense within the context of the story. And since TiR doesn't have that sort of plot mechanic, I think it was super smart to adhere to an 11 episode season.
Aug 1, 2014 1:23 AM

Aug 2008
This anime is smart, I love it.

But shit, the police saw Touji there for quite a bit. They even had a patrol chasing them while they were speeding along on the bike for a bit. Will this come and bite them later on in some way?

And they're running out time? How? So many questions...
Aug 1, 2014 1:42 AM

Jul 2013
Ah so the 'bomb' was information leakage regarding the case.
Shibazaki solves the riddle yet again, but the 'cheaters' allowed for the info to leak out.

Lisa has joined up with 'em.. and she collapses

Great episode.
Aug 1, 2014 2:04 AM
Jan 2013
When he mentioned something about a cold place I believe he could of been talking about Iceland?
I noticed out of the few songs I listened to including the song "Von" were sung in Icelandic. Vón also means hope in Icelandic, correct me if i'm wrong though!
Aug 1, 2014 2:06 AM

Oct 2011
Lisa being there is either going to end up ruining everything or somehow end up being this exact thing they need to accomplish their goal. Guess we'll have to see.
Aug 1, 2014 2:12 AM

Jul 2013
I just had to laugh during the police meeting scene, those guys are just so hilariously incompetent. No one thought to check (once again) traffic cameras or CCTVs from buildings around the convenient stores they used to pick up those materials. I can't even begin to fathom how they haven't started a man hunt considering they've known the face of at least one of the terrorist. Not to mention the things Skuudops already mentioned especially the part where you can buy bomb materials (during a time when terrorist bombing crisis) with so much ease. I can understand if they got the materials from black market or just gather scraps to make a makeshift bomb (like almost every wannabe terrorists do) but no, they actually bought gun powder from an official channel. My God, if they are that bad in real life I pray to God no terrorists ever think of bombing Japan. Also the fact that none of their classmates or teachers has yet to recognize the figure or voice of their recently transferred friends (who are bound to stick up), after 3 god damn videos. I'm surprised no one even at least tipped the police for possible suspects, especially since even Nine was worried that people around their base might recognize their face. Surely some of them would connect two and two and ended up suspecting the two people who just moved in to their area.

Oh well I'll just watch this for what it is, a brainless Hollywood flick with high budget.
MoeGodAug 1, 2014 2:21 AM
Aug 1, 2014 2:42 AM

Jun 2014
This anime has just gone up to tie for 1st place of my anime of this season. I love the riddles, they constantly make you think. OST is great, the scenes and the dynamics.

I wonder what Lisa will do now..

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Aug 1, 2014 2:49 AM

Feb 2014
BRK25 said:

Oh, anyone think the chess game has a hidden meaning? Like should've gave up the queen? Reminds me of Lisa and maybe shows she may very well be a risk and end up making them lose less they dispose of her.

I think it suggests that Twelve will die or get caught because he will protect Lisa. It's gonna be interesting.

Anyway, AWESOME episode. This anime is a damn Masterpiece! and OST is one of the best i've ever heard. Getting eargasm!!
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.
Aug 1, 2014 2:55 AM

May 2013
This episode looks so much fun! I like it. The protagonists are fucking geniuses! As well as Shibazaki since he solved most of Sphinx's riddles. Arata is trying to tell or show something to Shibazaki. I wonder what he's planning from the start. Lisa should be a great addition to them since she got fond of Touji.
Aug 1, 2014 3:10 AM

Mar 2010
Well the show continues to be AOTY material. Now the biggest question on my mind is how will Lisa fuck things up
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Aug 1, 2014 3:30 AM
Feb 2014
I don't know about any of you, but I feel like the art and animation was better than the previous episode, let's hope it keeps getting better.
Aug 1, 2014 3:49 AM

Nov 2012
I really wanna kick that young-police-who-is-always-angry-but-I-don't-know-his-name. Geez grow up.

If Liza has some chronic disease then the end will be pretty much those 3 will die together. lol.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Aug 1, 2014 3:56 AM

Dec 2013
Oh my god,All those easter eggs in the show.
I think the "music from cold land" might be referring to Russia or Iceland.
Lisa getting questioned by police and the chess scene where the queen results in checkmate seem to say something about how Lisa might be related to the ultimate capture of 9 and 11.
The insert song at the end was amazing.
This might just be AOTY for me,the art, plot,scene,cinematography,voice acting ,music is just exceptional.
Aug 1, 2014 4:40 AM

Apr 2013
This.fucking.anime. Too good, it gives me goosebumps!
AOTY
Aug 1, 2014 4:54 AM

May 2012
03:52 kurejitto kaado

14:41 I bet it's a trap/fake

15:09 unlimited tries? too kind

7/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 1, 2014 4:57 AM

Feb 2008
Heh, know thyself... If the police only played by the Sphinxes' rules. But then again, if the police play by the terrorists' rules, they have essentially lost already.

Stunning. The audiovisual department doesn't disappoint either.
Aug 1, 2014 5:16 AM
Jul 2014
Great episode.

I am so happy Lisa was reunited with Nine and Twelve. Judging by the previews seems like she will move in with them, I am so excited for their scenes together. And much like the rest of you, my favorite scene was Lisa laughing on the bike. Great music choice!

She should laugh more often, it suits her.

Overall, this show remains brilliant.
Aug 1, 2014 6:08 AM

Jul 2014
I'm having a small feeling shibazaki might end up being revealed to be lisa's dad.
Aug 1, 2014 6:21 AM

Oct 2013
this show just keeps getting better
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 1, 2014 6:55 AM

Oct 2013
It was a good episode, but there's one thing I didn't understand: why was it so detrimental to the investigation bureau and the police department that all of their investigations into Sphinx was leaked to the public? The public was already aware of terrorist activity due to the bombings, and as far as I'm aware the investigations didn't involve anything illegal... so why was it made into such a big deal that it was public knowledge now?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

380 by Yavicci »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

866 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:47 PM

» Boring

egosumjohn - Aug 30, 2023

22 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

448 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Jul 5, 2014

422 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.