Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2014 3:06 PM

Apr 2014
So every time I wanna customize my list, this message pops up:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

HELP PLZ!!!!!!!
CM said:
Right now, me, right now, in Cleveland, Ohio, take fucking care of me right fucking now. Don't worry about where I'm supposed to be tomorrow. Don't worry about what segment I'm supposed to be. Fucking fix me. My fucking ribs are broken, my knee is fucking torn up, I'm fucking sick. Fucking help me.
Jul 30, 2014 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
Oh boy.

Are you trying to use one of the defaults or tinker around with making your own? If it's a pre-made bbc layout, double check that the code is correct. Some of them have codes that are old and need to be adjusted manually. Otherwise it spits back an error at you.
Jul 30, 2014 3:13 PM

Oct 2009
USchiffer said:
So every time I wanna customize my list, this message pops up:

What exactly are you trying to do? Provide steps so that other people could reproduce it.
Jul 30, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2014
Fo-Fai said:
Oh boy.

Are you trying to use one of the defaults or tinker around with making your own? If it's a pre-made bbc layout, double check that the code is correct. Some of them have codes that are old and need to be adjusted manually. Otherwise it spits back an error at you.

I wanna make my own.
CM said:
Right now, me, right now, in Cleveland, Ohio, take fucking care of me right fucking now. Don't worry about where I'm supposed to be tomorrow. Don't worry about what segment I'm supposed to be. Fucking fix me. My fucking ribs are broken, my knee is fucking torn up, I'm fucking sick. Fucking help me.
Jul 30, 2014 3:52 PM

Apr 2014
Nevermind. Did it. Just had to paste the links instead of the codes.
CM said:

More topics from this board

» Why does MAL not support catbox.moe image links?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

0 by vasipi4946 »»
Yesterday, 3:07 PM

» Got 502 Bad Gateway trying to create topic in Support

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

0 by vasipi4946 »»
Yesterday, 3:00 PM

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3366 by Midoriya_lzuku »»
Yesterday, 2:57 PM

» Invalid ID provided.

Zagafon - Sep 10, 2016

2 by Kitsunes97 »»
Yesterday, 9:24 AM

» Sort your list by member count/poularity?

paperkitten - Jun 17, 2010

1 by abdallah929 »»
Yesterday, 7:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.