Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 30, 2014 3:15 PM

Dec 2012
Is there a way this thread can be even worse? I doubt it. Thanks god for the ignore user script though.

Ramkec said:
S/O to the bitch Obito.

Also this chapter confirmed that Rin liked him more over Kakashi, plot twist.

Lol your posts are usually funny, reminds me of paratfied. Must be gintama fans thing.
Jul 30, 2014 3:30 PM

Feb 2014
At last, Obito is dead for real this time.

Naruto respect him too much, though. He is still evil no matter what. Sasuke's "silent "respect" or "i don't care" face more like the appropriate way to do.

Just like Itachi said, maybe Obito died as a hero. Too bad they didn't/can't steal the Sharingan, now Kamui hax is gone. I feels it too, Kakashi.

This is probably enough for the build up. I hope we get to the main event next chapter. Don't let Kaguya got backstabbed again pleas, oh Kishimoto-sensei.

3/5
FlashofthebackJul 31, 2014 6:47 PM
Jul 30, 2014 4:38 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Cleaned
Okay. Keep your reaction images, baits, etc out. I'll now be watching this thread.
Jul 30, 2014 4:38 PM

Jul 2014
what's ... what's going on?

Why is everyone hating at Obito?
Jul 30, 2014 4:43 PM

Feb 2014
Tyrel said:
Thread Cleaned
Okay. Keep your reaction images, baits, etc out. I'll now be watching this thread.

What was wrong with that image though? He simply made a comparison to voice his complaint.

carolnuts said:

Where do I begin?

1- A villain that started an entire war for a crush
2- made a terrible transition from good to bad
3- and another from bad to good
4- talk no jutsu
5- "coolest guy" just now.
Jul 30, 2014 4:46 PM

Dec 2012
carolnuts said:

Hate bandwagon.

He is actually fairly liked outside of this site, so I wouldn't worry about it, if the hate annoys you.
Jul 30, 2014 5:04 PM

Mar 2014
Naruto actually reached Kaguya rather quickly when he lobbed off her arm. I do remember him having a lot of speed in Kyuubi Mode, but he hasn't shown that kinda speed yet. And I'm pretty sure Kaguya could still outmatch him. So....what happened exactly? Was it Sasuke who somehow teleported him?
Jul 30, 2014 5:11 PM

Dec 2012
I think it was just speed. Naruto can use any of the abilities of the tailed beasts and implement them in the way he sees fit (magama from Son Goku on the rasen Shuriken, Kokuō on Taijutsu) I think speed comes from Kurama, and the way he cut her arm, was like he did it with a claw. Although I'm not sure, since it hard to see in manga form.

I think she may have attempted to avoid the attack, but Naruto was too fast, or Naruto was targeting BZ, for obvious reasons.
Jul 30, 2014 5:15 PM

Feb 2014
Ryukatsuka said:
Naruto actually reached Kaguya rather quickly when he lobbed off her arm. I do remember him having a lot of speed in Kyuubi Mode, but he hasn't shown that kinda speed yet. And I'm pretty sure Kaguya could still outmatch him. So....what happened exactly? Was it Sasuke who somehow teleported him?

Power (speed) scaling fault?
Jul 30, 2014 5:51 PM

Feb 2014
Ahh Obito RIP...
But yes, Naruto cut off Kaguya's arm!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Jul 30, 2014 6:06 PM

Dec 2012
SuperRed said:
Naruto: "Don't make fun of Obito! To me he was the coolest guy!"

Me: HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS AND SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS DUMBASS!
Jul 30, 2014 6:39 PM

May 2009
tsudecimo said:
carolnuts said:

Hate bandwagon.

Really now.

Clearly, the voice of hatred. If by hatred you mean "nooooooo plz dont hurt my feelz ;_;"
TyrelJul 30, 2014 11:58 PM
Jul 30, 2014 6:54 PM
Dec 2013
Albi-kun said:
SuperRed said:
Naruto: "Don't make fun of Obito! To me he was the coolest guy!"

Me: HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS AND SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS DUMBASS!
Wrong. Kurama killed his parents.
Jul 30, 2014 7:05 PM
Mar 2013
I was about cry! Obito nooooooo! Anyway Naruto is back in badass mode again.
Jul 30, 2014 7:06 PM

Sep 2012
It was sad to see him go, I thought it was a great chapter and I hope naruto kicks zetsu's ass lol he talks way too much!
I mean I actually like him for trolling the uchiha so hard (especially madara) but lately he's being annoying.

ScazoN said:
Albi-kun said:

Didn't they sacrificed themselves? but it was still because of obito! but naruto forgiving him wasn't surprising, that's just how he is.
MC117Jul 30, 2014 7:13 PM
Jul 30, 2014 7:33 PM

May 2009
ScazoN said:
Albi-kun said:

Yeah just like the Americans didn't kill the Japanese, it was the nuke, which did it completely on its own, turns out the dumbass it's actually me! Pepole don't kill pepole, it's guns that do it! We should prosecute guns instead of criminals!

Oh wait, I forgot this argument makes no sense and Obito could have easily stopped Kurama, being an Uchiha, but he didn't because he wanted his master to suffer.

Silly me.
Jul 30, 2014 7:36 PM

Feb 2014
ScazoN said:
Albi-kun said:

It's the first causal theory. When you intentionally pushed some one so that some one pushed some one to the middle of a road and got himself crashed by a car to die, It's you are the one at fault and you are the one who will be punished.
Jul 30, 2014 7:37 PM

Jan 2009
Flashoftheback said:
ScazoN said:

It's the first causal theory. When you intentionally pushed some one so that some one pushed some one to the middle of a road and got himself crashed by a car to die, It's you are the one at fault and you are the one who will be punished.

then black zetsu should be blamed for all of this considering his the mastermind behind all of this
Jul 30, 2014 7:38 PM
Dec 2013
Arashi89 said:
ScazoN said:

Yeah just like the Americans didn't kill the Japanese, it was the nuke, which did it completely on its own, turns out the dumbass it's actually me! Pepole don't kill pepole, it's guns that do it! We should prosecute guns instead of criminals!

Oh wait, I forgot this argument makes no sense and Obito could have easily stopped Kurama, being an Uchiha, but he didn't because he wanted his master to suffer.

Silly me.
Are you fucking serious? Goodness me. Kurama killed his parents, still standing by it.
Getmad
Jul 30, 2014 7:49 PM

Nov 2013
Obito lead to their deaths...
Jul 30, 2014 7:51 PM
Dec 2013
Man_of_Sin said:
Obito lead to their deaths...
You're right.
Jul 30, 2014 7:54 PM

May 2009
ScazoN said:
Are you fucking serious? Goodness me. Kurama killed his parents, still standing by it.
Getmad

Translation: You realized how poor your original argument was so you attacked mine without actually pointing out any flaws in a failed attempt to make me feel inferior and stupid. Good show.
Jul 30, 2014 7:55 PM
Dec 2013
Arashi89 said:
ScazoN said:
Getmad

Translation: You realized how poor your original argument was so you attacked mine without actually pointing out any flaws in a failed attempt to make me feel inferior and stupid. Good show.
Yeah, Naruto is a good show, isn't it.
Jul 30, 2014 8:00 PM

May 2009
ScazoN said:

If "u mad" is the only thing you have to say you can just stop posting. Putting your foot in the mouth like that isn't helping your case.
Arashi89Jul 30, 2014 8:04 PM
Jul 30, 2014 8:02 PM

Aug 2011
RIP Obito
Jul 30, 2014 8:17 PM

Feb 2014
j0x said:
Flashoftheback said:

then black zetsu should be blamed for all of this considering his the mastermind behind all of this

BZ as manipulator was a bad move from Kishimoto-sensei(yeah, for me).

But, it's necessary and sufficient cause.
BZ not at fault that Madara was gone crazy about this Tsukuyomi plan.
BZ not at fault that Naruto's parents dead, nor it's Madara's fault.
It's still Obito's fault because his decision was his own without the" necessary" involvement from Madara and BZ.

If i tell you, "you just kill your friend already, he is such a bastard". My action will not enough to get myself got punished if you did kill your friend. But i will be punished if i provide you a knife or gun to do it and/or helped you to dispose the corpse.

It's Obito's own decision to goes to Konoha and controlling Kyuubi to massacring Konoha. As Kyuubi deemed as natural monster that time that "Kyuubi certainly will goes to massacre Konoha if it's ever goes free in Konoha without any control", it will be Obito's fault for everything Kyuubi did.

I think it's long enough
FlashofthebackJul 30, 2014 8:41 PM
Jul 30, 2014 8:35 PM
Dec 2013
Arashi89 said:
ScazoN said:

If "u mad" is the only thing you have to say you can just stop posting. Putting your foot in the mouth like that isn't helping your case.
But you are implying Kurama is as a mere weapon/object. He killed both his parents on his own will. Obito didn't control him that time since Minato removed the seal.
Jul 30, 2014 9:57 PM

Dec 2009
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, so Obito also wanted to become Hokage. Well I'm not surprised.

Are you slow or something?
Jul 30, 2014 9:58 PM

Jul 2013
I don't think Naruto forgives Obito for what he did. When he said "Obito was the coolest" I think he was talking about when Obito was a kid, before he was corrupted by BZ (which is why Naruto is angry at BZ, for corrupting him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2014 10:07 PM
Jul 2009
NihonFalcom said:
RIP Obito
+1. Finally, Obito dies. But I wonder what happens to Naruto's challenge to Obito that he will live through the day for his 17th Birthday, the day Obito killed Naruto's parents.

Also, I think Naruto aiming for Kaguya's arm (BZ) foreshadows pummeling of BZ at his hands while Kaguya will probably be TnJ-ed at some point, since she doesn't look inherently evil like Madara did...
Jul 30, 2014 10:22 PM

Nov 2012
I'm happy to see a redemption moment for Obito. I wasn't a huge fan of him to start off with, but lately he'd been growing on me. Such a touching scene between him and Rin. :)
Jul 30, 2014 10:31 PM

Feb 2013
tsudecimo said:
carolnuts said:

Hate bandwagon.

He is actually fairly liked outside of this site, so I wouldn't worry about it, if the hate annoys you.

i wonder what sites your referring to...........cuz obito's been a worldwide hate phenomenon everywhere for a while now,not just on MAL

P.S do'nt just label people as hate bandwagon simply to suit your white knight persona
Jul 30, 2014 11:52 PM

Dec 2012
Arashi89 said:
tsudecimo said:

Hate bandwagon.

Really now.

Yes now.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

vongola-undecimo said:

i wonder what sites your referring to...........cuz obito's been a worldwide hate phenomenon everywhere for a while now,not just on MAL

P.S do'nt just label people as hate bandwagon simply to suit your white knight persona

Narutobase, Japanese fan art sites, reception in Japan.

Do I need to ignore you or something...your writing alone is an eye sore, let alone the mindless content.

Prove me wrong please, and 'hurr durr he started a war because of his crush', only proves my point. I have no idea what the white knight thing is.
tsudecimoJul 30, 2014 11:58 PM
Jul 31, 2014 12:02 AM

May 2013
Beautiful chapter! RIP Obito to one of my favourite Naruto characters of all time! Such a sad chapter. I'm glad that Obito is now with Rin and that he died as a hero. Obito telling Naruto that he believes that he'll be Hokage was beautiful :( Great chapter, 5/5. RIP Obito!

Jul 31, 2014 12:02 AM
Jun 2014
I haven't gave an absolute shit about the last few chapters, but this chapters gave me the feels, so thumbs up to you Kishi.

I also haven't really cared for this Obitio saga all that much, but somehow I got kinda sad when he died. The motivation to Naruto was cool, but as others have pointed out, why the hell does he think Obito is the coolest dude when he killed his parents?

Solid chapter nonetheless.
Jul 31, 2014 12:11 AM

Mar 2014
I say Black Zetsu's godforsaken irrelevant ass needs to be killed, pronto!
Jul 31, 2014 12:17 AM

Jan 2009
Flashoftheback said:
j0x said:

BZ as manipulator was a bad move from Kishimoto-sensei(yeah, for me).

But, it's necessary and sufficient cause.
BZ not at fault that Madara was gone crazy about this Tsukuyomi plan.
BZ not at fault that Naruto's parents dead, nor it's Madara's fault.
It's still Obito's fault because his decision was his own without the" necessary" involvement from Madara and BZ.

If i tell you, "you just kill your friend already, he is such a bastard". My action will not enough to get myself got punished if you did kill your friend. But i will be punished if i provide you a knife or gun to do it and/or helped you to dispose the corpse.

It's Obito's own decision to goes to Konoha and controlling Kyuubi to massacring Konoha. As Kyuubi deemed as natural monster that time that "Kyuubi certainly will goes to massacre Konoha if it's ever goes free in Konoha without any control", it will be Obito's fault for everything Kyuubi did.

I think it's long enough

even so black zetsu influence their actions, the second hokage stated that the uchiha clan are easily swayed by evil because of how emotional they are and black zetsu knows this that he even change the writing on the uchiha stone tablet if i remember right

its so easy to blame other people without even understanding the whole picture and the whole circumstances of their actions, your committing a fundamental attribution error - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error
Jul 31, 2014 12:48 AM

May 2009
ScazoN said:
Arashi89 said:

But you are implying Kurama is as a mere weapon/object. He killed both his parents on his own will. Obito didn't control him that time since Minato removed the seal.

Does it really matter if Kurama was controlled or free? Aside from the fact that Kurama didn't care about humans or their lives, it was Obito who brought him into Konoha, killing thousands of pepole. The responsibility falls squarely on him.
Jul 31, 2014 1:38 AM

Feb 2013
vongola-undecimo said:

Narutobase, Japanese fan art sites, reception in Japan.

Do I need to ignore you or something...your writing alone is an eye sore, let alone the mindless content.

Prove me wrong please, and 'hurr durr he started a war because of his crush', only proves my point. I have no idea what the white knight thing is.[/quote]

what do you mean prove you wrong.bandwagonning is doing something cuz others do it,people hate obito cuz he's annoying,laughable,and as many stated before,tried to erase reality so he can live out his dumb fan fiction
Jul 31, 2014 1:41 AM
Dec 2013
Arashi89 said:
ScazoN said:

Does it really matter if Kurama was controlled or free? Aside from the fact that Kurama didn't care about humans or their lives, it was Obito who brought him into Konoha, killing thousands of pepole. The responsibility falls squarely on him.
Yeah it does dude. Killing someone on your own free will is no-ones fault other than the person who committed the murder.
Jul 31, 2014 1:46 AM

May 2009
ScazoN said:
Arashi89 said:

Yeah it does dude. Killing someone on your own free will is no-ones fault other than the person who committed the murder.

Ok then, but Obito is still responsible for 99% of deaths on Konoha that day. He's as guilty as Kurama.
Jul 31, 2014 2:25 AM

Feb 2014
Arashi89 said:
tsudecimo said:

Hate bandwagon.

Really now.

Clearly, the voice of hatred. If by hatred you mean "nooooooo plz dont hurt my feelz ;_;"

Indeed. So muh bandwagoning that each had his own reasons.
I don't get naruto fans. Way too defensive and sensitive. Can't respect opinions.
Jul 31, 2014 2:45 AM

Jun 2008
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Wait... now naruto actually manages to cut her arm of like it's nothing?

So am not the only one who thought that was strange. I mean wtf. They couldn't even touch her until now. So if pissed Naruto can cut arms then that means he sucks using his power when calm.

Btw guys all the fuss about the mysterious shadow figure seems useless to me since in mangastreams version it doesn't seem like a person at all.
Jul 31, 2014 2:49 AM

Dec 2012
Monad said:
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Wait... now naruto actually manages to cut her arm of like it's nothing?

So am not the only one who thought that was strange. I mean wtf. They couldn't even touch her until now. So if pissed Naruto can cut arms then that means he sucks using his power when calm.

Those several lines from BZ about the dimensions and how much Chakara it drains, were not random, and repeated for nothing.

There is two possibilities imo
1/
Ryukatsuka said:
Naruto actually reached Kaguya rather quickly when he lobbed off her arm. Was it Sasuke who somehow teleported him?

2/
tsudecimo said:
I think it was just speed. Naruto can use any of the abilities of the tailed beasts and implement them in the way he sees fit (magama from Son Goku on the rasen Shuriken, Kokuō on Taijutsu) I think speed comes from Kurama, and the way he cut her arm, was like he did it with a claw. Although I'm not sure, since it hard to see in manga form.

I think she may have attempted to avoid the attack, but Naruto was too fast, or Naruto was targeting BZ, for obvious reasons.
Jul 31, 2014 4:39 AM

Jan 2013
This chapter got me a bit emotional. Can't wait to see it in the anime.
Jul 31, 2014 5:46 AM

May 2013
R.I.P Obito ._.

NARUTO JUST FUCKEN SLICED KAGUYA'S ARM OFF HUAHUAHUAAHU
Jul 31, 2014 6:30 AM

Mar 2014
Finally that failure is dead.. LOL

Just as expected from Narujesus.. he really live up to his name, even a mass murderer like Obito can go into heaven with just a few bless word.

Jul 31, 2014 6:35 AM

Dec 2011
oh he ded, rip in peace. lol
nah, nice chapter o/

Jul 31, 2014 6:37 AM

Oct 2013
Is it me or do all the villains in Naruto have childish dialogues lately(or always)? Why the hell they feel the urge to make petty insults, they remind me of 10 year olds yelling to each other.. Shouldn't Obito be dead ages ago already? Can't say I liked him but can't say I disliked him either. "He was the coolest guy!!!" HAHAHAHHA
Loled hard with that cheesy childish line, of course Naruto already forgave him cause death is not an issue in this Ghostfest...

Why Naruto couldn't heal Obito? He healed magically everyone till now, what was so different about Obito?
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Jul 31, 2014 6:38 AM

Sep 2011
I was going to say that despite being overdue, obito's death was still pretty good.....then that coolest guy line kind of ruined it.

Minagatachi said:
ScazoN said:
OMG GUYS LETS LOOK AT THIS, WHO DO YOU THINK IS THIS MYSTERIOUS MAN?
OMG FINAL VILLAIN!?

at this point why not, we already transitioned from ninjas to space ghost coast to coast

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.