Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 29, 2014 9:38 PM
Jul 2014
With the battle against Esdeath, the whole Night Raid was unable to do much damage to her. And now, another man of equal strength, General Budou has come into the scene.
I am guessing that General Budou is actually planning on taking down the Prime Minister himself, but somehow the Prime Minister notices and plans to assassinate him (clearly syura hates Budou). In a battle where Esdeath also participates to kill Budou along with Wild Hunt, Budou falls against Esdeath. Learning the will of Tatsumi, he leaves his Teigu Adrammelec to Tatsumi and the epic battle of Tatsumi x Esdeath takes place.
Just an assumption, feel free to post how you think the plot will go and how Esdeath will die.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 30, 2014 2:43 AM

May 2009
Akame will decapitate her. But fight will be long and and in few years.
Jul 30, 2014 3:18 AM

Mar 2014
Well they said she is the strongest among general.. so seeing her being defeated is almost impossible

Jul 30, 2014 3:29 AM

Jul 2013
Akame's One-Cut Killer, Murasame, is the answer. All you need is a little scratch on her though it would be really difficult to do just that. :P

Jul 30, 2014 3:01 PM

Jul 2014
No one can defeat the strongest of course. Esdeath accidentally impales herself on her sword.

Kidding aside, I see a darth vader moment with her and tatsumi.
[center]

Jul 30, 2014 6:34 PM

Mar 2014
EasyGo-er said:
Akame's One-Cut Killer, Murasame, is the answer. All you need is a little scratch on her though it would be really difficult to do just that. :P

unfortunately esdese can freezes time and space, so one on one is impossible.

Jul 30, 2014 7:40 PM

Oct 2013
Esdeath will sacrifice herself to save her lover. Something of that nature. Or Tatsumi will use his advantage, because she loves him, and they will somehow kill her. Sounds a bit cliche but it can happen. I don't want her to die though. :(
Jul 30, 2014 7:53 PM

Jul 2013
Or the revolutionary and night raid will lose against the empire. They all get captured and tortured to death, and Tatsumi will become Esdese's sex slave.
Jul 30, 2014 8:45 PM

Sep 2013
I always thought that Esdeath final fight will be vs the 3 main characters (Akame,Tatsumi and Mine) since shes too strong for 1 on 1 duel.
I can see her going down somehow with a perfectly coordinate team attack.
Jul 31, 2014 4:16 AM

Nov 2012
Raycee said:
Or the revolutionary and night raid will lose against the empire. They all get captured and tortured to death, and Tatsumi will become Esdese's sex slave.

I'm guessing that will happen for sure in a doujin (if it hasn't been made already)... rule 34 invoked XD

Seriously though... it seems unlikely that Esdeath would ally with wild hunt as things are right now. Then there's the Prime Minister's teigu. Now that Esdeath has seen how rotten Shura is, she might open her eyes about the empire's corruption and help the revolution, though probably not before killing somebody else from night raid.

BTW off topic, probably somebody said this a long time ago but Shura reminds me of Scar (kinda obvious I know) and his clothing has an Envy vibe to it :S
kchorrex2012Jul 31, 2014 4:26 AM
Jul 31, 2014 4:55 AM

Mar 2014
kchorrex2012 said:
Raycee said:

I'm guessing that will happen for sure in a doujin (if it hasn't been made already)... rule 34 invoked XD

Seriously though... it seems unlikely that Esdeath would ally with wild hunt as things are right now. Then there's the Prime Minister's teigu. Now that Esdeath has seen how rotten Shura is, she might open her eyes about the empire's corruption and help the revolution, though probably not before killing somebody else from night raid.

BTW off topic, probably somebody said this a long time ago but Shura reminds me of Scar (kinda obvious I know) and his clothing has an Envy vibe to it :S

Well..she already said it, i forgot what chapter but the reason she join empire is because she want to change the empire from inside. she already aware how corrupted empire really are that's why she create Jaegers. .

Jul 31, 2014 7:00 AM

Jul 2014
[quote=kchorrex2012]
Raycee said:

Now that Esdeath has seen how rotten Shura is, she might open her eyes about the empire's corruption and help the revolution, though probably not before killing somebody else from night raid.

Esdeath: Know about corruption? I am corruption incarnate.

[center]

Aug 4, 2014 7:56 PM

Sep 2011
SHE WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!!!!

Aug 5, 2014 2:59 PM

May 2014
She'll choke on my dick.
Aug 5, 2014 4:45 PM
Mar 2013
keragamming said:
Esdeath will sacrifice herself to save her lover. Something of that nature. Or Tatsumi will use his advantage, because she loves him, and they will somehow kill her. Sounds a bit cliche but it can happen. I don't want her to die though. :(
I think this is probably the most likely scenario as well. Considering her OP strength the only thing I can think of is Esdeath sacrificing herself to protect Tatsumi. I doubt Tatsumi will take advantage of her love but who knows, nothing is out of his character yet.
Aug 7, 2014 10:39 AM

May 2013
>implying ACDC-sama will be defeated
Aug 7, 2014 5:32 PM

May 2009
RevolverSnake said:
>implying ACDC-sama will be defeated

She is a broken character already. It's only matter of time.
Aug 7, 2014 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
Even if Tatsumi get's Adramelech, he still stands no chance.

Esdeath will be defeated by the power of love.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 20, 2014 5:00 AM
Aug 2014
Look like budo want kill tatsumi, esdese protect tatsumi, budo seems op, so budo kill esdese
Aug 24, 2014 5:53 PM

Jul 2014
I think Akame will be the one to defeat her since the title is Akame ga Kill. XDD
Aug 24, 2014 7:45 PM
Aug 2014
I think Akame might kill her with her secret technique. Just saying this after reading the latest chapter and that other chapter when she says that she'll kill Esdese one way or the other.
Aug 24, 2014 8:37 PM

Feb 2014
PallyChan said:
I think Akame might kill her with her secret technique. Just saying this after reading the latest chapter and that other chapter when she says that she'll kill Esdese one way or the other.

Well, basically she will die if Akame cut her even a little, after all. So the "Akame will be the one who kill her" may not off the mark.
Aug 25, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2011
I think it will probably be either Akame or Tatsumi, with a slight possibility that she sacrifices herself for Tatsumi. I doubt the latter, since it would go against her survivalist nature. Then again the author could completely surprise us and have her be killed in a surprise attack by one of her own, maybe Wave.
Aug 25, 2014 8:53 AM

Dec 2011
It will probably be Akame... but she will need the help of the army, as Najenda simulates...

or Tatsumi backstabbing her.

Though, in my preference, I would like to see a long battle and sacrifices to defeat Esdeath.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2014 9:30 AM

May 2009
Hopefully painfully. But I predict decapitation or small slice (since Murasame's poison is enough).
Aug 26, 2014 6:52 AM

Jul 2008
With all the small hints here and there, I'm betting Esdeath will fall to Akame's blade but it won't be a 1 v 1 battle, Akame will obviously have help from a few others.
Sep 1, 2014 6:32 AM

Dec 2012
Talk no Jutsu will finish her

Sep 1, 2014 10:47 AM

Jul 2012
I think Tatsumi will use several Teigu at the same time and defeat her. But rather than killing her, he will grab her hand and confess his love. Muck muck, passionate kiss, happy ending. 10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2014 12:49 PM
Mar 2013
Perhaps she will be defeated by the very thing she looks down upon: those she considers weaklings. Individually people might be weak but maybe Akame and Tatsumi backed up by the entire revolution army will be enough to overcome her?
Sep 2, 2014 4:35 PM
Jul 2013
She was defeated the moment Tatsumi smiled at her.
Oct 4, 2014 5:41 PM
Oct 2014
simple i think tatsumi is going for the kill in 1 little sentence mine is the key because i see tatsumi&mine vs esdeath will happen because of execution mine try to fight esdeath but doesnt much stand a chance close to death she smiles 2 tatsumi out of frustration anger and wrath his teigu that is still alive is rwacting and gives him some kind of black demon armor berserk mode because he want to protect her and than the final battle against esdeath is beginning some special there and there and finally yandere ice queen is a goner i think it would be a cool death for her because when she dies than brutal she have to pay for all that she has done so far btw if some one says but she can freeze time let her freeze the time like bulat already sad the danger beast was almost imortal if he is almost imortal like the danger beast it would be hard for her to kill him even in time freeze but this is just a possibilty just think about it maybe it will happen would be awsome
Oct 4, 2014 8:02 PM

Aug 2014
Probably Tatsumi will defeat her with the 'main protagonist full power up' things!
[spoiler]InB4 Incursio True/Final Form or something
Oct 6, 2014 5:55 PM

Oct 2014
Killing Esdese with murasame? You think would be so simple?

I wouldn't be suprised if the Murasame poison wouldn't have any effect on the body of a person who already have been "poisoned" by superior danger beast blood in her veins.

More likely Esdese could be killed by Mein's Pumpkin....In front of Esdese the situation would get incredibly dangerous, and you know that Pupmkin's power increase with the danger of the situation..

But I'm sure the mangaka will shock us with an alternative solution
Oct 6, 2014 5:56 PM

Oct 2014
Nakama punch/slash?

Oct 6, 2014 10:14 PM

Aug 2007
via tatsumaki senpuu kyaku to the chest
Oct 7, 2014 6:51 PM

May 2011
No matter how strong she is, by one scratch with Akame's cursed sword, she'll be a dead body, tho I doubt that "poison" would work on her because she doesn't have a normal blood.
Oct 7, 2014 7:00 PM

Oct 2014
Satan-sama said:
No matter how strong she is, by one scratch with Akame's cursed sword, she'll be a dead body, tho I doubt that "poison" would work on her because she doesn't have a normal blood.

It will be funny if Esdeath "no sells" Murasames poison because her teigu makes so strong murasame cant put her down with 1 slash.

Oct 8, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
Satan-sama said:

It will be funny if Esdeath "no sells" Murasames poison because her teigu makes so strong murasame cant put her down with 1 slash.

If we wanna go all out she could freeze her blood or if it's just a cut on her arm she might just amputate it on the spot and use ice to make a weapon.
Oct 8, 2014 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
Ummm let's hope she commits suicide for her true love or something along those lines. Like Esdeath is the only character I like in AgK :S
Oct 8, 2014 11:26 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303]
LordPerucho said:
Satan-sama said:

If we wanna go all out she could freeze her blood or if it's just a cut on her arm she might just amputate it on the spot and use ice to make a weapon

freezing blood wouldn t work because if blood is not running through ur veins u get no oxygen ur organs need oxygen or ur dying but cut off the part where she got the scratch is working i think ... never thought about it but cuting it off to avoid the poisen is most likely a solution
Oct 11, 2014 8:16 PM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:

If we wanna go all out she could freeze her blood or if it's just a cut on her arm she might just amputate it on the spot and use ice to make a weapon.

I get it, replace it with limbs made of ice ala Kuzan/Aokiji. I believe we might see Esdeath turning into a monster because she wont be able to control the monster inside her.

Mine has the teigou that can put down Esdeath, her trump card is pretty much like FTs Nakama power.

Oct 12, 2014 3:17 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=LordPerucho]
Darklight0303 said:

I get it, replace it with limbs made of ice ala Kuzan/Aokiji. I believe we might see Esdeath turning into a monster because she wont be able to control the monster inside her.

Mine has the teigou that can put down Esdeath, her trump card is pretty much like FTs Nakama power.

would be awsome esdeath demon mode vs tatsumi just maybe also in demon mode because his teigu is still alive it maybe going to act on his own after a distubing happening but pls dont kill Mine Takahiro or ill haunt u i realy do-,-
besides Mine isnt weak like all are saying i mean she killed justice ...... u do not know what her teigu is able to do maybe we see some gundem mecha suit xD or some kind of kamehameha thing because of a dangerous situation would be nice
to see some strong night raid member i guess im not the only one who thinks that esdeath finally have to get some kind of beat up even if its just a little i mean one clear fist in the face with some blood would be enough for the beginning
Oct 12, 2014 5:43 AM

Mar 2013
I can't see her being defeated yet since I've taken a terrible liking to her but, if someone's gonna do it, it may be Akame or Tatsumi if she kills that pink whore of him.
Oct 12, 2014 5:45 AM

Sep 2014
My guess is that she will waver vs. Tatsumi and lack the resolve to finish him off, which will be used by that faggot to win. I really dislike Tatsumi, sorry ;_;. It also wouldn't be surprising for Najenda to finish her off given all the backstory they had together.
[b]Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.

Oct 12, 2014 5:53 AM

Jul 2014
Some bullshit will happen most likely...
Oct 12, 2014 5:56 AM

Feb 2013
yukishiromei said:
I can't see her being defeated yet since I've taken a terrible liking to her but, if someone's gonna do it, it may be Akame or Tatsumi if she kills that pink whore of him.

Oct 12, 2014 8:10 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=gissellebatista][quote=yukishiromei]I can't see her being defeated yet since I've taken a terrible liking to her but, if someone's gonna do it, it may be Akame or Tatsumi if she kills that pink whore of him.

all this hate against Mine i will never get used 2 it. and i know that esdeath will not go down now but u never know if takahiro want her to be a goner she defenetly is a goner i trust u takahiro T^T nothing else 2 say . i also would be happy if esdeath finally get some kind of payback for all of her criemes and for leone more than just breaking her heart into pieces something that punches her down from the ''im so awsome and strong no one can touch me'' attitude
Oct 14, 2014 1:46 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW]
LordPerucho said:
Darklight0303 said:

would be awsome esdeath demon mode vs tatsumi just maybe also in demon mode because his teigu is still alive it maybe going to act on his own after a distubing happening but pls dont kill Mine Takahiro or ill haunt u i realy do-,-
besides Mine isnt weak like all are saying i mean she killed justice ...... u do not know what her teigu is able to do maybe we see some gundem mecha suit xD or some kind of kamehameha thing because of a dangerous situation would be nice
to see some strong night raid member i guess im not the only one who thinks that esdeath finally have to get some kind of beat up even if its just a little i mean one clear fist in the face with some blood would be enough for the beginning

LOL No. Mine couldn't finish off Kurome during the ambush and you think she can finish Esdeath? To say nothing that Esdeath CAN FUCKIN FREEZE TIME! Mine is fucked if she goes anywhere near Esdeath and if she tries long range Esdeath will just dodge since she's above Kurome's level and she dodged an out of the blue shot anyway. Mine can't touch Esdeath
Oct 14, 2014 7:37 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=MineFTW]screw freezing time this just shit [quote=Darklight0303]
MineFTW said:
LordPerucho said:

LOL No. Mine couldn't finish off Kurome during the ambush and you think she can finish Esdeath? To say nothing that Esdeath CAN FUCKIN FREEZE TIME! Mine is fucked if she goes anywhere near Esdeath and if she tries long range Esdeath will just dodge since she's above Kurome's level and she dodged an out of the blue shot anyway. Mine can't touch Esdeath
[quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
LordPerucho said:
Darklight0303 said:

it doesnt matter who kills esdeath or touch her or not btw screw ur stupid time freeze set ur self on fire and ur save just joking;P but yeah ur maybe right about mine no on is a match for her right now but know this she will die by the hands of tatsumi or Mine
1 tatsumi goes berserk because Mine is close to death
2 Mine maybe realy gets a gundam suit and kills her because of a dangerous situation it would be so trolling
3 Tatsumi me goes berserk and gets super power from teigu esdeath uses time freeze and slices him up but because of his danger beasts vitallity he regenerate
later Mine joins in both fighting her after a long battle Mine or tatsumi hold esadeath while tatsumi or Mine killing her mine with huge blast from pumpkin...
and in tatsumis case slicing trough esdeath and Mine

i know that freezing time is op and strong but u can only use it 1x per day so the only possibility 2 kill her is if u can regenerate or have a steel like defence (gundem suit) and the only person that might be able to do it is tatsumi with regeneration or Mine if she gets steel like gundem suit because of teigu besides Mine can kill her to if she gets some power up orr when esdeath already used her trump card all i want 2 say is only because ur strong it doesnt mean u cant be killed think about it
Oct 14, 2014 8:09 AM
Oct 2014
MineFTW said:
BTW im thinking this chat is useless because if anyone writtes about it all are saying oh nooooooooo she can freeze time u cant kill her i say screw u if it breaths u can kill it just no wait she will drop faster than u want her to she is not god or anythink just a ass twisted little cunt thats all im most likelly villain number 1 now for all of u esdeath fans but i dont care
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.