Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2014 3:23 PM

May 2014
Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Jul 29, 2014 3:59 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Moved to the right board
Jul 29, 2014 4:42 PM

Mar 2014
Nisekoi
Oh but its not dubbed
TangstaJul 29, 2014 4:58 PM
Jul 29, 2014 5:21 PM

May 2014
Hello Bearbear145, one English dubbed harem is Campione! but I believe it contains a some fanservice, but that definitely isn't the focus. May I ask why you inhibit an aversion to ecchi? Read more in my review of the show if this interests you. It's similar to STB, but STB is a much more engaging show.

Shuffle! is another English dubbed harem, but it contains MORE fanservice than Campione. It is listed as an ecchi so expect to find ecchi here.

Edit: Date a Live is another harem show that I have had my eye on for awhile. This show is dubbed, but since it is rated R, I'm pretty sure it will have some forms of ecchi.

I don't think that there is any harem show without any form of ecchi.
Sorry, best I can do with true harems that are English dubbed.
_Dazzle_Jul 29, 2014 5:39 PM
Jul 29, 2014 5:39 PM

Oct 2013
Seto no Hanayome works quite well, practically no fan service and a solid English dub. Probably your best bet if you don't want any ecchi in themes.
People die if they are killed but that's no reason to pleasure yourself with a fish
Jul 29, 2014 6:34 PM

Oct 2013
_Dazzle_ said:
birdwithoutaword said:
Seto no Hanayome works quite well, practically no fan service and a solid English dub. Probably your best bet if you don't want any ecchi in themes.

Unfortunately that isn't a harem =/. I do admit that it seems to be a very fun show though.

I will give you that, its not got the harem tag BUT it really is the embodiment of what a harem generally is. Its a hapless guy who is very kind and ends up with a number of girls who have very strong feelings for him (I think 5 in this case) and him being oblivious to their feelings. I still strongly recommend it despite its lack of a harem tag :)
People die if they are killed but that's no reason to pleasure yourself with a fish

More topics from this board

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - 10 hours ago

6 by Ohayotaku »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Pick the best one for me.

phantom346 - Apr 12

6 by His0kaDevv »»
2 hours ago

» Series with cute clothing and art style?

DaydreamPhoenix - 4 hours ago

1 by rho34 »»
3 hours ago

» Any recommendations for similar Anime like this?

D_33 - Apr 10

13 by Dauphine »»
4 hours ago

» Manga where the childhood friend loses?

VanVeleca - 5 hours ago

0 by VanVeleca »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.