Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 29, 2014 7:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww, we see more flashback between Kanata and her sister in this episode. I guess it was a way to flesh out more of her character. The fight in the latter half was awesome :3. I like how the LB team got involved in this.

Lol, Rin:
Jul 31, 2014 10:20 AM

Jan 2011
The epilogue was very funny.

And that concludes the LB! series... I'll definitely miss it. (At least I now have F/SN to look forward to lol)
TyrelAug 4, 2014 5:22 PM
Jul 31, 2014 7:09 PM

Sep 2011
Annnnd they did use the Ecstasy version of Little Busters.

Aug 3, 2014 12:48 PM

Jul 2010
And loved how they went to rescue Kanata, I really loved it.
Aug 6, 2014 12:03 AM

Apr 2008
Awesome! Really laughed at the rescue mission. And Now it's OVER!!! It was a good run! Goodbye LB! :'D
Aug 7, 2014 1:25 AM

Feb 2013
Awww, and that ends Little Busters! in anime form. Tears were shed, many tears.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Aug 9, 2014 5:39 PM

Aug 2014
Can't find episode 8 subbed anywhere :/ anyone know where I can?
Aug 10, 2014 3:51 PM

Jun 2013
ArousedMuffin said:

I'm part of the KSC that's been subbing the last 3 eps. ep 8 is 72% translated right now, and i will soon send it off to be subbed. (into English)
Aug 10, 2014 9:27 PM

Aug 2014
YuuChou said:
ArousedMuffin said:

I'm part of the KSC that's been subbing the last 3 eps. ep 8 is 72% translated right now, and i will soon send it off to be subbed. (into English)

You are like Jesus to me right now.
Aug 22, 2014 1:05 PM

Jul 2014
YuuChou said:
ArousedMuffin said:

god bless you
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2014 12:59 AM

Mar 2013
Because they bring the entire arc to after Refrain,the twin's farewell scene was omitted,a pity since it was the most touching moment in Kanata's route.
There was no romance so I guess there are no place for them to tell Kanata's little traumatic story on why she was so touchy with people seeing her scars and of course no romance mean no impending threesome running away together to distant city together either.

They should just have adapted ZEN's manga version instead.
Aug 23, 2014 3:28 PM

Apr 2012
This has to be my favorite arc out of the three.
Aug 23, 2014 5:43 PM

Jun 2014
Goodbye Little Busters, was a fun journey. :)
Aug 23, 2014 10:20 PM

Oct 2011
Can't believe it really is all over. As a player of the visual novel and watcher of the anime, i seriously cannot believe it's over. Well I believe it but I am just saddened that this is all over. Little busters!!! FOREVER!!!! Back to visual novels.

Currently playing Grisaia no Kaijitsu, which will become an anime within 2 months. Ohoho this should be interesting
Aug 24, 2014 5:48 AM
Jan 2014
That was beautiful! *sniff* Now, I DEMAND AN ANIMATED KUD WAFTER NEXT since the English patch of it won't ever be finished!!! Chikuso!
Aug 25, 2014 4:06 AM

Jan 2014
OveReAction said:
That was beautiful! *sniff* Now, I DEMAND AN ANIMATED KUD WAFTER NEXT since the English patch of it won't ever be finished!!! Chikuso!

I would MUCH rather push for the patch first.
Aug 27, 2014 2:49 AM

Sep 2012
Well then, it was a good two year run. I'll definitely miss Little Busters. Kud Wafter when? Euuugh im actually so sad right now. I feel so attached to the characters, theyre all so quitky and amazing and funny. This hurts me so much...
Aug 27, 2014 4:25 PM

Jul 2013
Exbo said:
Well then, it was a good two year run. I'll definitely miss Little Busters. Kud Wafter Rewrite when? Euuugh im actually so sad right now. I feel so attached to the characters, theyre all so quitky and amazing and funny. This hurts me so much...

fixed that for you
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Aug 28, 2014 1:41 AM

Sep 2012
sanata50lbsb said:
Exbo said:
Well then, it was a good two year run. I'll definitely miss Little Busters. Kud Wafter Rewrite when? Euuugh im actually so sad right now. I feel so attached to the characters, theyre all so quitky and amazing and funny. This hurts me so much...

fixed that for you

LOL Thanks~. I REALLY HOPE A STUDIO IS BALLSY ENOUGH TO TAKE ON REWRITE AND DO IT WELL.
But Little Busters though ;3; we've been through so much with them
Aug 28, 2014 7:56 PM

Apr 2012
finally final episode of EX version.
again the flashback about Futaki and Haruka is sad :'(

I really like this episode when all LB members involved and in mission to save Futaki from forced married. :D
Rin with mustache really funny XD

Futaki saved and with Haruka decide to back to her real mom and dad.
Good job Little Busters, Mission Accomplished! :D

and Little Buster OP -VN ver- spliced with Alicemagic, nice. :D

Kud wafter adaptation pls :3

Aug 30, 2014 9:19 PM

Oct 2011
White Fox did the short animation for Rewrite in the Moon route, if anyones doing it there is a good chance its White Fox
Aug 31, 2014 7:55 PM

Oct 2011
It's over NOOOO

OMFG forcing Kanata to marry and give up her future. But she did it save Haruka T____T

Little Busters swooping in to save her YES!!!. Their outfits were hilarious. Kyousuke's mustache and Kud's too. Can't forget her hat OMG XD.

YAY YAY YAY Muscle dance in the end.

Saya, Sasagawa and Futaki together with the Little Busters T___T.

Hope to see Rewrite in the future.
Sep 1, 2014 6:49 AM
Dec 2011
So when does Kanata's arc take place in the game? Someone said it takes place before Refrain in the game but they move some parts to after Refrain in the anime.
Sep 1, 2014 7:04 AM

Mar 2013
AP24 said:
So when does Kanata's arc take place in the game? Someone said it takes place before Refrain in the game but they move some parts to after Refrain in the anime.

Everything in her route take place before refrain in the VN,only the the wedding busters part take place after refrain.
The anime bring her entire route to after refrain.Well,it was more convenient that way.
Sep 3, 2014 2:14 PM

Apr 2010
So I take it that this was never actually subbed and people are just watching the RAW?

Sep 3, 2014 2:23 PM

Dec 2011
The episode is on youtube with subs actually.
Sep 3, 2014 4:25 PM

Apr 2012
Saya at the end Q.Q
Q.Q Q:Q Q.Q
Sep 3, 2014 8:44 PM

Jun 2013
I love Riki's rescue plan for Kanata, awesome to hear the song playing the background as it happened too.
I swear, every time I see the Futaki and Saigusa family ordeal thing, it just seems worse and worse. I am so glad that they're out of there!

I really enjoyed this series, for not reading the LB Ecstasy, it was heartwarming to say the least. Though the one thing I might have preferred was if they ended with a 4 episode arc and started with 2 2 episode arcs.
Sep 4, 2014 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
PLEASE make another Little Busters ova/series this was amazing *-*
Sep 6, 2014 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
The rescue plan to save Kanata's future.
The first half was really emotional though with how the Futaki family was treating them and Kanata deciding to protect Haruka!(πーπ)
Those disguises!!! From old people to butlers and chief to even marriage clothes. The moustache Kyousuke brought! >.<
The two going to live together at their parent's home. Those muscle dance and those laughs through the song! Really going to miss this show but I can't help but smile with that ending!
Officially deciding to put Rin in my fav list! That short scene!
Sep 6, 2014 5:15 PM

Jul 2013
Nice rescue mission
I'm going to miss this.
Rin's moustache XD
Sep 6, 2014 6:26 PM

Nov 2012
After completing the VN, I really disliked Kanata. After watching EX... still don't like her.
'Once an Arsenal man, always an Arsenal man.' - Bob Wilson.

Sep 7, 2014 9:45 AM

Jul 2013
What is Rintarou doing at Little Busters?
Sep 7, 2014 12:12 PM

Apr 2010
So child abuse, child neglect, kidnap the crimes of the Futaki family keep pilling up just makes me wonder how the authorities never noticed.
In any case the arc itself could have been better, not a fan of the forced marriage idea.
And a good thing they managed to prevent it, Kanata being stuck with that old bastard would have been horrible.
Sep 7, 2014 6:06 PM

Jan 2011
well that's it huh might be the last we see LB animated,Sadness :(
gonna miss this series was a good 2 years all i could ask is for a proper remake of s1 but who knows i just want more LB in my life lol

wouldn't expect any less of them ending on with a mission..but seriously should of just called the cops on these people !
Sep 7, 2014 9:59 PM

May 2008
I gotta say, I've really grown to like Sasami, Kanata and of course Saya in all of these EX episodes.

As for the episode itself, I enjoyed it. I liked how everyone helped save Kanata from that A-hole family of her's and Haruka's. How are those people not in jail for the abuse they gave to both sisters, seriously. No one messes with the Little Busters!

As for the ending, I love how there altogether, including Saya, Sasami and Kanata. Although I am kind of disappointed that they didn't use this scene at the end.

It looks like it was from the Anime too and would've been great to see but it's only nitpick.

I'm going to miss this series, it was a great 2 years of Little Busters!. I loved the story, the humor, the music and most importantly these characters. I'm going to miss them a lot, a whole lot, but just like with every good story ever, it all has come to end. So with that said....

MISSION COMPLETE!!! Farewell, Little Busters!

Next up, Rewrite. Hopefully.
Nara-SamaSep 8, 2014 12:18 PM
Sep 8, 2014 12:14 AM

Jun 2013
Wow... Little Busters is over. T.T
The Little Busters taking on the mission as wedding crashers is something I would expect them to do! While not as detailed as Ecstasy but it got the point though all and all a good ending to one of the better Key animes (besides Clannad of course).

I'm going to miss this show but Key has told me to not hold back my tears and I'm just going to wait here until Rewrite gets announced!
Sep 8, 2014 9:40 PM

Jan 2014
Naze, NAZE does it have to be over?!
Sep 11, 2014 3:05 AM
Jun 2014
Is it just me? Or did the last few minutes of audio drop out of sync?
Sep 11, 2014 8:10 AM

Jul 2013
SHSL_Wizard said:
PLEASE make another Little Busters ova/series this was amazing *-*
them doing a Kud Wafter adaptation is kind of a longshot. Ideally theyd do a Bokura no Asa OVA (drama cd). But even that is a low possibilty. Their twitter page has a big MISSION COMPLETE sign on it. I just want a Rewrite adaptation already
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 11, 2014 2:47 PM

Jun 2013
Im terribly sad to have finished this, now i have no more little busters! episodes to watch, the adaption of my favorite visual novel is now officially over, it was such a great ride :) :')
Sep 15, 2014 6:11 AM

Jan 2014
Ew, really disgusting family those poor sisters have there. And lol @ Kyousuke's moustache.
Sep 16, 2014 4:05 AM

Mar 2012
Good bye Little Busters, you`ll be missed.

*Salutes*

Rewrite anime when?
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Sep 17, 2014 2:02 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, I still have the feeling that first part of this ep (or Kanata's route in general) didn't work as intended. Everything was resolved in Saigusa's route before and this was just small shift of POV about the things we already knew.

But the last 1/3 of this ep was totally worth it, seeing everyone in their different outfits was great.
Still, I can't shake the feeling that this was the weakest route. And taking romance away from this hurt this part the same as in case or Haruka's route adaptation as it was core part of this scenario.

Anyway, with LB officially over now, let's put our hopes high for Rewrite being finally animated.
But I really hope that JCS stays out of it if that's the case.
White Fox did one great job with Steins;Gate but after that they did pretty badly.
So I would like another studio to do it.
Mich666Sep 17, 2014 2:14 PM
Sep 18, 2014 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
More flashback about Kanata.

Riki and the others saved Kanata from getting married.
Sep 19, 2014 6:03 PM

Jul 2013
Mich666 said:
Hmm, I still have the feeling that first part of this ep (or Kanata's route in general) didn't work as intended. Everything was resolved in Saigusa's route before and this was just small shift of POV about the things we already knew.

But the last 1/3 of this ep was totally worth it, seeing everyone in their different outfits was great.
Still, I can't shake the feeling that this was the weakest route. And taking romance away from this hurt this part the same as in case or Haruka's route adaptation as it was core part of this scenario.

Anyway, with LB officially over now, let's put our hopes high for Rewrite being finally animated.
But I really hope that JCS stays out of it if that's the case.
White Fox did one great job with Steins;Gate but after that they did pretty badly.
So I would like another studio to do it.

If KyoAni did it with Amagi/Hyouka style animation, thatd be awesome
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 23, 2014 3:15 PM

Oct 2012
sanata50lbsb said:
If KyoAni did it with Amagi/Hyouka style animation, thatd be awesome

I still think KyoAni can do great if they have good source material but their latest works wasn't the case as they failed to deliver anything but fanservice (and with Amagi this autumn, I can't see it a lot different)
The thing is, they need to do that as they are self-produced right now and they need those sales to survive. But that doesn't change the fact that quality of their animes anime deteriorated pretty fast lately.

I dunno, maybe they could do the Rewrite awesome. But I doubt it would sell anywhere near as those mainstream things they are doing now (that's also the reason why they didn't make LB. that and their relations with Key are pretty bad)
Oct 1, 2014 5:51 AM
Apr 2011
Really hope we get a Kud Wafter adaptation.

About ep8 itself, I wish they showed justice served to Kanata's so called family, but I guess I can assume (or so I hope) that they'd rot in jail since it wasn't implied otherwise.

Anyway, 10/10 and really hope we get Kud Wafter one day!
Oct 5, 2014 12:29 AM

Jan 2013
Felt like it could have been 4 episodes instead of two.
Quite liked 2 of the 3 routes.
Oct 7, 2014 3:42 AM

May 2010
The subs this episode were kinda weird.

Futaki...

Dat mustache, I laughed

Man I need friends like that...

Seriously I cringe whenever Kengo acts silly... I always felt it kinda forced. It just doesn't suit him. His actual personality is really cool tho, it kinda destroys it.

Such a great ED. I spotted Sasami and Saya in the ED pic, awesome!!!

I absolutely loved this.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

88 by Chanmiku »»
Jan 16, 2023 12:26 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2014

39 by ManWild »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:53 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

56 by ManWild »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:29 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

52 by ManWild »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:27 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: EX Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2014

113 by ManWild »»
Aug 5, 2021 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.