Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 29, 2014 5:18 AM

Jun 2014
I just googled to see if there would be a season two and found nothing... other than the very first link.

http://hatarakumaou-sama.com/hataraku-maou-sama-season-2/

It's got like freaking russian subtitles, but it looks legit.

Any opinions?
Jul 29, 2014 5:25 AM
Dec 2013
There hasn't been any anouncement so far for a season 2, or don't know if there will be. The sales were pretty good from what I heard. Truly a great and funny series that needs a second season.

That link is fake, all those scenes are from the anime,lol. Not to sound rude but have you actually seen it?
Jul 29, 2014 5:29 AM

Jun 2014
ScazoN said:
There hasn't been any anouncement so far for a season 2, or don't know if there will be. The sales were pretty good from what I heard. Truly a great and funny series that needs a second season.

That link is fake, all those scenes are from the anime,lol. Not to sound rude but have you actually seen it?

It's been a while :p Though you would think i would remember... then again... i only watched the first like 10 seconds since i don't understand russian or japanese XD
Jul 29, 2014 5:31 AM

Jun 2014
ScazoN said:

LOLOL i watched 10 more seconds and he is ridding his bike with the umbrella.... nvm, i recognize it all now :3 My bad internet...
Aug 24, 2014 2:49 PM

Aug 2012
I'm really hoping for a season 2. I tried looking up the manga, but saw chapters that were behind where the anime leaves off (of course, I only checked one manga site). I was hoping for material that goes further with the story, since the anime still leaves many questions left unanswered, and big plot holes left unresolved. In all, the story as far as it goes in the anime feels incomplete. I'm hoping for a season 2 or OVAs in order to continue the story in order to fill in that "incompleteness".
Sep 28, 2014 4:02 PM
Aug 2014
NeedHelp56 said:
PurpleLugia said:
I'm really hoping for a season 2. I tried looking up the manga, but saw chapters that were behind where the anime leaves off (of course, I only checked one manga site). I was hoping for material that goes further with the story, since the anime still leaves many questions left unanswered, and big plot holes left unresolved. In all, the story as far as it goes in the anime feels incomplete. I'm hoping for a season 2 or OVAs in order to continue the story in order to fill in that "incompleteness".

It's true that the manga is behind, in terms of what's translated, and that there aren't any news on season 2. I pray that it's not forgotten, but White Fox (Company that did Hataraku) has their hands full with Akame ga Kiru until the end of 2014 I believe. I think this has been mentioned before somewhere, but I hope White Fox will focus back on Hataraku after Akame.

And if you really want to know a bit more about the story, check out the light novel. I know some people don't like reading, and I'm the same, but I enjoyed this story too much not to read more about it. The anime adapted up to volume two, but you'll see that it's an incomplete project. Volumes 1 and 2 are incomplete, but as of this post, chapter 1 and 2 of Volume 3 are translated, so you can read those if you want.

Afaik production of an anime doesn't continue until the last episode of a season ends. They're done a good time before they air the last episode, aren't they?

Anyway really hoping for a season 2 for this show, it was pretty great and I want to know what happens eventually. Personally rooting for Emi, I really like her compared to the over-lolied Chi-chan.
Oct 20, 2014 6:35 PM

Aug 2013
I've been seeing someone say the The chronicles of Ente Isla but I don't have a proof of what so ever. Anyway I'm still hoping for a 2nd season.
Oct 23, 2014 1:54 PM

Oct 2014
I am still waiting :(
Meanwhile some other Stuff gets S2, that doesn't need it
Oct 26, 2014 7:42 PM

Oct 2013
PurpleLugia said:
It's true that the manga is behind, in terms of what's translated, and that there aren't any news on season 2. I pray that it's not forgotten, but White Fox (Company that did Hataraku) has their hands full with Akame ga Kiru until the end of 2014 I believe. I think this has been mentioned before somewhere, but I hope White Fox will focus back on Hataraku after Akame.

Just rewatched the season for the billionth time. Glad you pointed this out. Didn't notice this so lets hope they announce something this Christmas for a winter or spring season!
Oct 26, 2014 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
the sales were amazing.

Season 2 will probably come when LN sales drop again, or white fox isnt busy making shitty battle shounen shows.
Nov 1, 2014 11:53 AM

Sep 2011
Hopefully WhiteFox picks it up after they finish that craptastic Akame Ga Kill adaptation (not that the adaptation is bad, source material is).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

621 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

345 by foofooplay »»
Mar 21, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2013

328 by NutsTheBerker »»
Mar 16, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2013

374 by Ailastara »»
Feb 26, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

483 by 0ssi »»
Jan 24, 4:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.