Forum Settings
Forums

Deranged Japanese Schoolgirl arrested for stangling and decapitating a fellow classmate.

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 30, 2014 9:54 PM

Nov 2008
nucleon said:
No specific motive, the method was extremely brutal, and she expressed no guilt
=> The chance of psychopath is high.

Rumors said she:
- is a 'Boku' girl
- is pretty good at school works. Her father is elite, in academic, arts and sports. Deceased mother also graduated from Tokyo U
- had attacked her father before (skull sunken by baseball bat, also broken teeth)
- had tried to mix bleach with salt for lunch to attempt killing someone in primary school

Some TV shows and anime like Psycho-Pass will stop airing because of this.
Police said the bloody photo in 2ch was not related. The poster had received long investigation and conversations.

While all those bulleted rumors above are true, I've heard the same rumors on other sites as well, I'd like a source for the anime cancellations and yes the 2ch/sancom pics aren't related to the case.

Jul 30, 2014 10:19 PM

Jan 2013
Kibura_Iburasa said:

Don't mean to go all philosophical on you, but everyone has a choice to do evil or wrong. Even the mentally deranged. It may be harder for those with disabilities to understand or comprehend, but in the end, the act of lifting a hand against another is chosen, even with a gun pointed to our head.

We could always take our own life when a situation forces us to kill someone else. But we don't--why? Because the gun pointed at our head gives us the choice--him/her or us.

The choice is obvious, unless it is someone you love and know. That's when you have dilemmas. But at that point...your true colors, your loyalties, and your true love are on the board and up for display.

The choice to kill, the choice to spare, the choice to hate, the choice to love, the choice to grudge, the choice to forgive.

It is a choice, in the end, isn't it? We can't say we're forced to become this way. We allow ourselves to be carried away by the social norms, because we want to fit in.

We don't want to stand out, be the odd man out, be alone. We want to be with the in crowd.

So at the end of the day, we'll pick up our piece of glass and continue to stab our friends and ourselves and never learn.

We will continue the monotony, the basic of basic choices of life merely because we lack the courage, the bravery to stand up and challenge society.

I believe we all understand that is what separates the John D. Rockefellers from the grown man working in a sweat shop. Even in the grips of death, even in the grips of the worst situations possible, a man who is capable will do all that is possible to benefit himself.

After all, the story goes that one island in the Pacific decided all amounts of money by large, circular shaped boulders. The bigger the boulder in your backyard, the richer you were.

Since these large "rocks" were not divisible or spread about, to pay each other for goods or services, one would say "I own 1/4 of Mr. A's rock" or something similar.

One day, a Dutch man gets shipwrecked on the island. Discovering the system on which the island run, the Dutch man built a large and sturdy raft, drifted off to a quarry on the next island, and carefully carried dozens of boulders, carefully crafted into the perfect shape, back to his shipwreck island.

On that island he became the first "billionaire" and had his own private harem, basically living like a king with almost every girl on the island attending to his needs.

TL;DR Version: The world says, "go f yourself I'ma do what I want"
I stand with Freedom, no matter the cost, no matter the price.

Jul 30, 2014 10:30 PM

Oct 2013
Good lord this is horrible . Rest in peace what a poor girl .
Jul 31, 2014 12:52 AM

Apr 2012
So when's Gonzo adapting this?
Jul 31, 2014 3:00 AM

Jan 2011
That a dere or a tsundere?
Jul 31, 2014 3:54 AM

Mar 2013
JonyJC said:
That a dere or a tsundere?

More like yandere
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jul 31, 2014 4:44 AM

Jan 2009
kuuurt said:
anime adaptation when

Psycho-Pass already did the episode

This week's episode of popular anime Psycho-Pass New Edit Version won't be broadcasted in Japan. In light of a recent murder, the show's creators deemed the episode "inappropriate."

Note: This article contains content some readers might find objectionable. It also contains what some readers might view as spoilers.

As reported by our colleagues at Jezebel, a 16-year-old girl from Nagasaki prefecture has been arrested for allegedly killing, dismembering, and decapitating a classmate with a saw. According to The Japan Times, the suspect is quoted as saying she "wanted to dissect" someone and allegedly used to cut up animals.

Japanese Schoolgirl Arrested for Killing and Dismembering Classmate
A 16-year-old girl from Nagasaki prefecture has been arrested for allegedly murdering,…

The unaired episode apparently features a schoolgirl who is dismembered and decapitated by a classmate—and then displayed as some sort of gruesome sculpture. The upcoming episode seems unnervingly timely in a most unsettling way. As many readers have pointed out, this is a re-edited version of a previously aired anime. Still, talk about an unfortunate coincidence!

http://kotaku.com/preview/anime-episode-resembles-real-life-murder-wont-be-broad-1613841546
Jul 31, 2014 8:25 AM

Nov 2008
j0x said:
kuuurt said:
anime adaptation when

This week's episode of popular anime Psycho-Pass New Edit Version won't be broadcasted in Japan. In light of a recent murder, the show's creators deemed the episode "inappropriate."

Note: This article contains content some readers might find objectionable. It also contains what some readers might view as spoilers.

As reported by our colleagues at Jezebel, a 16-year-old girl from Nagasaki prefecture has been arrested for allegedly killing, dismembering, and decapitating a classmate with a saw. According to The Japan Times, the suspect is quoted as saying she "wanted to dissect" someone and allegedly used to cut up animals.

Japanese Schoolgirl Arrested for Killing and Dismembering Classmate
A 16-year-old girl from Nagasaki prefecture has been arrested for allegedly murdering,…

The unaired episode apparently features a schoolgirl who is dismembered and decapitated by a classmate—and then displayed as some sort of gruesome sculpture. The upcoming episode seems unnervingly timely in a most unsettling way. As many readers have pointed out, this is a re-edited version of a previously aired anime. Still, talk about an unfortunate coincidence!

http://kotaku.com/preview/anime-episode-resembles-real-life-murder-wont-be-broad-1613841546

It'll be on BD as an OVA, just wait then again just watch the original episode and get it over with if you want to see it.

Jul 31, 2014 8:27 AM

Aug 2013
nucleon said:
No specific motive, the method was extremely brutal, and she expressed no guilt
=> The chance of psychopath is high.

Rumors said she:
- is a 'Boku' girl
- is pretty good at school works. Her father is elite, in academic, arts and sports. Deceased mother also graduated from Tokyo U
- had attacked her father before (skull sunken by baseball bat, also broken teeth)
- had tried to mix bleach with salt for lunch to attempt killing someone in primary school

Some TV shows and anime like Psycho-Pass will stop airing because of this.
Police said the bloody photo in 2ch was not related. The poster had received long investigation and conversations.

Hawt.

I'll marry the psycho bitch.

SpooksJul 31, 2014 8:35 AM
Jul 31, 2014 8:37 AM

May 2014
Congratulations Japan.
Your fucked up culture never ceases to amaze me.
I've been here way too long...
Jul 31, 2014 8:38 AM

Dec 2012
Well that's messed up.
Jul 31, 2014 10:24 AM
Jan 2014
beavis2323 said:
people die everyday this is no different
the way how that classmate died isnt different from everyday-deaths?

nooo, not at all.

On topic: Japan has actually a read low crime rate.
Jul 31, 2014 10:29 AM

Jul 2012
Somehow I expected more Yandere fetishist posting.
Jul 31, 2014 10:33 AM
Jan 2014
_Myst said:
Somehow I expected more Yandere fetishist posting.
Kibura?

I still cant believe how people here say
"Japan is on an all time low"
"Japans culture is so fucked up"

whats wrong with you?
seriously...
Jul 31, 2014 10:48 AM

Mar 2014
Sick, very sick. But news like this seems to be normal these days.
Jul 31, 2014 11:52 AM

Jan 2011
People going on about how Japan is fucked; she just did the murdering Japanese style with decapitation included while Americans just shoot their classmates missing most of the targets and Europeans just kill themselves when they are old enough to feel depressed and miserable.
Jul 31, 2014 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
JonyJC said:
and Europeans just kill themselves when they are old enough to feel depressed and miserable.

Or others, we gotta deal with roaming gangs of droogs from clockwork orange here now.
Jul 31, 2014 2:11 PM

Jul 2014
Probably just avenging his great-great-great-grandfather or something.
Either that or it's really pissed about the Sailor Moon reboot.
Jul 31, 2014 3:06 PM

Mar 2013
Hoppy said:
j0x said:

It'll be on BD as an OVA, just wait then again just watch the original episode and get it over with if you want to see it.

The 4th ep made its way onto torrent sites anyway.

I didn't really care about this at first, but fuck this bitch for trying to mess with anime I watch.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jul 31, 2014 3:13 PM

Nov 2008
DerpHole said:
Hoppy said:

The 4th ep made its way onto torrent sites anyway.

I didn't really care about this at first, but fuck this bitch for trying to mess with anime I watch.

Funimation streamed the episode as well, so even legal options have it.

Aug 2, 2014 9:44 AM

Dec 2013
is there a link to the article I can view? or is it untranslated?
"It's our job as normal humans to make sure the potential on those misunderstood one is realized" - No Game No Life, Sora
Aug 15, 2014 7:26 AM

Jun 2014
Hoppy said:
DerpHole said:
Did this happen before or after episode 4 of akame ga kill aired?

Before

She must be a manga reader then.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.