Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2014 11:14 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ITS HAPPENING. THE HETERO IS OFF THE RADAR.

Hime x Seiji, but there's Seiji x Megumi and then Megumi x God (and then Yuu2 x Rice)! Who will end up with who? And it looks like next time it will get into serious business. Can't wait.
Jul 27, 2014 1:34 PM

Apr 2009
Seiji is easily the biggest player in the entire franchise so far. The inevitable relationship arc will be the game breaker for this series by now, imho. We got so many potentially interesting developments now and there is still this entire "no love for Precure" business that needs to be explored...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 27, 2014 3:02 PM

Dec 2013
What I really like about this series compared to the other series is the amount of character development.. It's really well-done compared to the other series like Doki doki or Suite.

Tbh this series is starting to become one of my favorites out of the series even coming in close to HeartCatch which is my favorite so far and HappinessCharge becoming the second. However I think HappinessCharge could become my favorite one if they do the relationship/romance correctly which is what lot of users are really into in this series right now.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Jul 27, 2014 7:29 PM
Mar 2012
Oh boy, a Precure love triangle.
Jul 27, 2014 9:18 PM

Jun 2011
OMG two episodes featuring Seiji x Hime! I think my heart will burst~!!
Jul 27, 2014 10:03 PM

Sep 2008
Oh boy...

This is turning out to be great. I hope they handle the endgame of the love triangle well. That's the hardest part.

Totally loving it, especially with Aikatsu S2 going down the toilet...
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Jul 28, 2014 12:57 AM

Apr 2009
K-Shinkurou said:
What I really like about this series compared to the other series is the amount of character development.. It's really well-done compared to the other series like Doki doki or Suite.

Tbh this series is starting to become one of my favorites out of the series even coming in close to HeartCatch which is my favorite so far and HappinessCharge becoming the second. However I think HappinessCharge could become my favorite one if they do the relationship/romance correctly which is what lot of users are really into in this series right now.

I recently watched Suite and I disagree, they had their fair share of character development there as well. However, I agree that the romance aspect is an interesting component here.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 28, 2014 1:29 AM

Mar 2014
Hime x Seji is really cute! I can't wait for the next episode!

Jul 28, 2014 12:30 PM

Jul 2011
This was a really cute episode.

Hime and Seiji at the vending machine was so funny.

Seiji is now the most bad ass male character in Precure. The guy is nice and he can kick monster butts. Hime was just adorable. Wonder who's going to end up with who?

Next episode looks great. Seiji get's turned into a Terribad and it looks like some has figured out Megumi true love. This season keeps getting better and better.
Jul 29, 2014 10:31 AM

Aug 2012
I wonder where all that soda went.
Jul 31, 2014 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
Hime has a crush on Seiji, Seiji has a crush on Megumi. Does that mean Megumi has a crush on Hime? No, I don't think so. ;n;
Aug 2, 2014 10:53 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

Cure Beat! You can't stop this beat!

Why am i always being late watching these T__T

I love how they keep winning drinks in the end. I actually thought it was planned by Hosshiwa in order to keep them from returning to the train.

Seiji saving Hime, even taking care her wound and all. Now that's a man indeed :)

Even though i didn't like him in the first few episodes. The possible Hime X Seiji excites me more than Seiji X Megumi(Blue is a better pair tbh :P)

Honey Ribbon Heart Wall seems to be a new move? Though i remember Honey using the same shield protecting Lovely.

I also love how this is the first time we see Hime being angry as hell!! Of course seeing his potential lover get beaten like that as she watch. I never thought she would head but that Saiyak but she really did!!

Even everyone's mouth's including Hosshiwa are open when they saw Hime owning that Big Saiyak XD

Blue Happy Shoot!! Even Megumi Han sounds angry when she delivered the line!!

I can't wait for the next episodes!! For someone who teases Seiji, She sure fell in love with him pretty quickly!

Happiness Charge Precure Vocal Album just came out a few days ago!!!

Here's some sample like Honey's full Rice Song, Blue's Kaleidoscope and Queen Mirage's Imitation World!!

Also It seems Happiness might get a 3 week delayed?!?! Does that mean it's no longer ending in end of Feb like most Precures do?

Sailor Moon Crystal will also air two weeks so i guess only Pri Para is gonna be left out huh?? :P

If anyone's wants the album, just message me and i'll show you the way :P

Want more Precure!!!
Feb 21, 2019 9:59 AM

Jul 2015
I wonder how many people lost the train for 5 hours on that station due to the troll free drinks machine, that has to be intentional.

Very nice episode! Who wouldn't love Seiji after this? This guy tried to defend Hime against lots of Terribads, if he didn't make time for the rest to come they would have been done for.

Looks like the series is heading towards some romance, I liked the implementation of that in the other Precure I watched so far, so looking forward to seeing how this one does it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.