Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 25, 2014 1:13 PM
May 2013
Ok, I just watched the last episode. I thought it was like the most awesome show I've ever seen, honestly xD I've got a couple of questions, though.

1- Was Satsuki made of Life Fibers, like Ragyo and Ryuko? I think they never brought it up, so I guess she wasn't, but then, why Ryuko was a "Life Fiber-human" and Satsuki wasn't?

2- That Ryuko and Mako date at the end, was it a date between friends, or... something more? In the fansub I saw it sounded more like a romantic date (they even kissed!), but in the comments I've read people seem to think it was a friends date. Was the fansub wrong or people are just upset about Gamagoori gettiing friendzoned?
Jul 26, 2014 5:48 PM
May 2013
1. satsuki was not made of life fibers, Dr. matoi was a regular human being and ragyo was infused with life fibers so when they had angry sex, ryuko "inherited" ragyo's life fibers (or something like that) satsuki didn't.

my take on it, for more information look it up.

2. ryuko and mako are friends, the show never hinted at their romance and the fact that satsuki joined them serves to further undermine the idea that they went out on a date as lovers.

then again this does bring up the idea of a satsuki x ryuko x mako 3 way relationship/yuri, which is hot in its own right.
3h73houqjJul 26, 2014 5:53 PM
Jul 27, 2014 8:38 AM
May 2014
navi007 said:
1. satsuki was not made of life fibers, Dr. matoi was a regular human being and ragyo was infused with life fibers so when they had angry sex, ryuko "inherited" ragyo's life fibers (or something like that) satsuki didn't.

my take on it, for more information look it up.

2. ryuko and mako are friends, the show never hinted at their romance and the fact that satsuki joined them serves to further undermine the idea that they went out on a date as lovers.

then again this does bring up the idea of a satsuki x ryuko x mako 3 way relationship/yuri, which is hot in its own right.

Nooooo, the 1st one isn't fully accurate. Satsuki was not "fused" with life fibers unlike Ryuko because they waited too long after her birth to experiment on her. The experiment on Ryuko was conducted right after her birth and she died in the process so the experiment was thought to have failed, except it didn't fail and since she was effectively rendered immortal she actually survived. Only plot-hole is how Ragyo got fused with life fibers. Wish I knew the answer to that one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

877 by ardakishere »»
Yesterday, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

955 by NullZweiChan »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Feb 27, 2014

407 by DRUG_Deleted911 »»
Apr 13, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MCAL - Nov 6, 2013

278 by Nublager »»
Apr 8, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

391 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 7, 8:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.