Forum Settings
Forums
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2014 11:07 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ha, I didn't know Urabe is a Miku fan.
Jul 25, 2014 10:17 AM

Feb 2008
did she really have to tear up her dress....

guess it shows how annoyed she was at his straying eyes she had to erase that image from his mind. a rather perfect weapon for that indeed.
Jul 25, 2014 12:27 PM

May 2013
Urabe could have just removed her dress instead of cutting it up lol. She picked out a good swimsuit though.
Jul 25, 2014 6:43 PM
Nov 2010
Well, this is becoming more and more frustating. Wasnt winter just a couple of chapters ago?
Jul 28, 2014 1:56 AM

Jul 2012
lol 89 chapters of tease ;D
Jul 29, 2014 11:32 AM

May 2014
Umm... isn't the guy SUPPOSED to pay for everything? It's usually good manners...
Oh well. Am I the only one who can see Urabe as a potential kuudere? As of late I've been getting some kinda weird vibe from her actions that just makes me think... you know... kuudere. Not exactly sure why.
264354287Jul 29, 2014 11:33 PM
Aug 1, 2014 9:47 AM

Jul 2010
DrGoku said:
Well, this is becoming more and more frustating. Wasnt winter just a couple of chapters ago?

Welcome to MGX. The biggest beef I have with it is the way the author writes by the season in a monthly manga without the characters ever aging. They have been through multiple springs, summers, falls, and winters without ever moving from their junior year to their senior year in high school. It makes no sense what-so-ever if you try to follow it realistically. They met in the spring of their junior year, then had stories about the approach of spring, yet their class never changes and they are still juniors. It is maddening!

Any time the story is not in the midst of a big story arc, he just writes about whatever the current season is and pays no attention to chronology at all. I stopped trying to make it make sense a while ago and just enjoy it for what it is.

Merfond_Librodec said:
Umm... isn't the guy SUPPOSED to pay for everything? It's usually good manners...
Oh well. Am I the only one who can see Urabe as a potential kuudere? As of late I've been getting some kinda weird vibe from her actions that just makes me think... you know... kuudere. Not exactly sure why.

She is a Kuudere (icy, emotionless, yet cares for him a great deal). This chapter showed a bit of the dere side, as she shredded her dress because she was upset about him thinking about that model. You might be thinking yandere, which, with the whole panty-scissors thing, she does give off a few of those vibes.

As for the guy paying? That is kind of outdated. Going dutch is fine, as is the girl paying if she wants to, as is the guy paying if he wants to. It is the 21st century!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Chapter 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2014

101 by GeoRush »»
Apr 5, 3:33 PM

» Nazo no Kanojo x what chapter should I continue to, after the anime?

keragamming - Mar 10, 2014

5 by LowGa1n »»
Nov 29, 2023 11:21 PM

» Nazo no Kanojo X

Greencher - Jan 29, 2018

2 by troilus_05s »»
Mar 6, 2022 8:37 PM

» Mysterious Girlfriend X and One Punch Man?

264354287 - Aug 6, 2016

4 by troilus_05s »»
Mar 6, 2022 8:34 PM

» What's your opinion on this manga?

danklolihunter - May 11, 2019

2 by Areworm »»
Feb 3, 2022 7:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.