Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2014 10:32 AM

Jan 2014
Hey guys, as the series is ending soon, I was thinking that Kishimoto could've done many things to improve naruto.
However, the things I have listed may make Naruto to be longer than one piece.

1. Less flashbacks, and more action in fight sequences.
2. Expand on Naruto and Hinata's relationship.
3. Have better character development in female characters/create better female characters (especially Sakura) e.g Let Konan and Tsunade have a fight in the pein arc.
4. Let Naruto go on more missions relevent to the jinchurikis and introduced more jinchurikis before their sealing. Also, explore more of the smaller countries and hidden villages
5. Give much more relevancy, backgrounds, screentime and character development for the Konoha 11.
6. Let us see more Akatsuki jinchuriki captures, and akatsuki background stories. Also more fights with the Akatsuki. Also show more time of team 7 training with the sannin early on in part 2.
7. Have shorter, but more action-packed arcs.
8. Have a female uchiha with mangekyo sharingan as part of team 7 and not sai.
9. More kekkei genki enemies
10. Make Sasuke a better character.
11. Let Naruto learn more Jutsu
What do you guys think?

My top anime quotes
1. I AM JUSTICE!- l/light (Death Note)
2. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!- Vegeta (dbz)
3. Almighty Push!/ Shinra Tensei!- Pain (Naruto Shippuden)
4. We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen- Rukia (Bleach)
5. I'll take a potato chip.....AND EAT IT!!!!!- Light (Death Note)
6. Art is an explosion - Deidara (Naruto)
7. Shut the fuck up Kakazu - Hidan (Naruto)
8. Bulma, you've lost your balls- Goku (dragonball)
9. "Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!"- Edward Elric (fmab)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 24, 2014 10:36 AM

Jan 2014
12. Made Tobi someone else or a different character entirely
My top anime quotes
9. "Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!"- Edward Elric (fmab)
Jul 24, 2014 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
Ckan said:
0. End sooner.

Yeah maybe
My top anime quotes
Jul 24, 2014 10:42 AM

Jan 2012
I think if Kishimoto did ever follow your list, the story would have kept going on forever and the plot would have been (more) lost. These are details you could include in oneshots or spinoffs or something.

Discussing what could have been seems a little moot but okay. We probably could have done without the long, overarching 'Rescuing Sasuke' plot. I remember fans sarcastically saying that the series should have been titled 'Sasuke' because of the focus that was placed on his story. Maybe Kishimoto wasn't sure where to go with Sasuke and Naruto's conflict at that point in the story and he kept it going on the side with no real resolution.
ChocobanaJul 24, 2014 10:45 AM
Jul 24, 2014 10:45 AM

Jan 2014
Chocobana said:
I think if Kishimoto did ever follow your list, the story would have kept going on forever and the plot would have been (more) lost. These are details you could include in oneshots or spinoffs or something.

Discussing what could have been seems a little moot but okay. We probably could have done without the long overarching rescuing Sasuke plot. I remember fans sarcastically saying that the series should have been titled 'Sasuke' because of the focus that was placed on his story. Maybe Kishimoto wasn't sure where to go with Sasuke and Naruto's conflict at that point in the story and he kept it going on the side with no real resolution.

Kishimoto is a not a good author, but naruto was a good idea. If the idea of naruto was passed to the author of Fma or H x H we'd have a much better series
My top anime quotes
Jul 24, 2014 10:46 AM

Oct 2013
don't know but i'd rather avoid "2. Expand on Naruto and Hinata's relationship."

No.. srsly.. why ppl like Hinata at all? She can't even talk to him properly, why do you want them to end up together? o.O
Jul 24, 2014 10:47 AM

Jan 2014
13. Made naruto less gay towards sasuke.
My top anime quotes
Jul 24, 2014 10:47 AM

May 2011
Sasuke was doomed from the start.

madface said:
don't know but i'd rather avoid "2. Expand on Naruto and Hinata's relationship."

No.. srsly.. why ppl like Hinata at all? She can't even talk to him properly, why do you want them to end up together? o.O

I personally don't like the romance idea either. Everything else is distracting enough.
Jul 24, 2014 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
-Make the war shorter
-There wasn't any need to explain the origins of ninjutsu or try to connect everything to a single point.
-Less "I was actually the one behind everything" plot twists.
-The last power up should have been the Kyuubi. Everything after that should have been up to Naruto's skill as a Ninja.

These things would have gone a long way in keeping me interested in the series over the last couple years.
removed-userJul 24, 2014 11:02 AM
Jul 24, 2014 11:00 AM

Jan 2014
madface said:

Get Rekt
Jul 24, 2014 11:00 AM

Jan 2014
jpem said:
-Make the war shorter
-There wasn't any need to explain the origins of ninjutsu or try to connect everything to a single point.
-Less "I was actually the one behind everything" plot twists.
-The last power up should have been the Kyuubi. Everything after that should have been up to Naruto's skill as a Ninja.

These things would have gone a long way to keeping me interested in the series.

Yeah pein should've been a villain and then someone else will appear. Not someone like
is behind him and so on.
My top anime quotes
Jul 24, 2014 11:07 AM

Oct 2013
0Gintoki_san0 said:
madface said:

Get Rekt

Hmm, you know 1 chapter out of 687+ is not enough for a couple :D
~personal opinion
Jul 24, 2014 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
14. Less talking in fights.
My top anime quotes
Jul 24, 2014 1:14 PM

Jan 2012
DarkDawn said:

Hahaha XD Second that. It's ridiculous how much time would be spent explaining and debriefing us on what just happened. As if your enemy would just wait for you to finish analyzing his moves. Ugh.
Jul 24, 2014 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
DarkDawn said:
Less talking as an ending to a fight too.
Jul 24, 2014 2:13 PM

Jan 2014
15- kept copying HxH instead of other stuff.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2014 2:52 PM
Apr 2012
Pretty much agree with everything thats been said, haha.

How about Naruto realizing that his ideals, while noble, are completely childish? I've always wanted him to take someones life to see how that affects him. In a world of killers he is still kind of innocent in some ways.
Jul 24, 2014 3:01 PM

Mar 2014
I agree with almost all your points. Also:
- less villains get TnJed and regret their decisions.
- no more power ups, please.
-less ''supernatural'' jutsu and more ninja techniques, like in part 1. It seemed more realistic.

madface said:

100% agree.
Jul 24, 2014 3:03 PM

Jul 2014
Ckan said:
0. End sooner.

Agreed.
. . .
Jul 24, 2014 3:32 PM

Feb 2014
Revert back to ninja like style...This manga now just like a show between wizards. Shuriken and stuff are only weapon for fodders when top tier shinobi casting magic with "no jutsu" words attached to the end of their magic tech name. But i guess i just hoping for something too high.

And don't let Naruto become too gay over Sasuke. Disgusting. Friendship is okay, Naruto just did too much for someone who didn't deserve that.
Jul 24, 2014 10:43 PM

Jan 2014
judals said:

Stop trolling on every thread and being a huntarded fanboy. It's okay if you think H x H is the best but stop dissing every other anime. And it's true Naruto has copied a lot from H x H but H x H has copied from dbz
Meruem- Cell/frieza
Netero- Roshi
Gon and Killua- Goten and Trunks
My top anime quotes
Jul 25, 2014 1:05 AM

Jan 2012
Ookami-Kaze said:
Pretty much agree with everything thats been said, haha.

How about Naruto realizing that his ideals, while noble, are completely childish? I've always wanted him to take someones life to see how that affects him. In a world of killers he is still kind of innocent in some ways.

That's an interesting point you brought up. Naruto does seem a tad naive at times and he is idealistic to a fault but I like how he adjusts his attitude as he grows up. The whole series seems built on the motifs of friendship, camaraderie, and loyalty. Time and time again, the main antagonists in almost every arc -if not all- show how they'd ended up the way they are because they chose to fly solo and abandoned their comrades who would have grounded them.

Obito is the mother of all antagonists (lol) and he represents everything that Naruto could have been had he succumbed to the darkness inside him, though Kishimoto was too heavy-handed with this (he lacks subtlety as a principle, I think).

Though I wish not all our evil guys get redeemed in the end. Madara is a pleasant exception (Yes, someone who sticks with his evilness). I like the extra bit of complexity in antagonists but they're like caricatures of each other. Eh, dunno.
Jul 25, 2014 1:10 AM

Jul 2012
Chocobana said:
Though I wish not all our evil guys get redeemed in the end. Madara is a pleasant exception (Yes, someone who sticks with his evilness). I like the extra bit of complexity in antagonists but they're like caricatures of each other. Eh, dunno.

Don't worry, I'm sure Madara is going to hug it out with Hashirama at the end of it and skip off to ninja heaven together.
Jul 25, 2014 1:20 AM

Jan 2014
wzrd said:
Chocobana said:

Don't worry, I'm sure Madara is going to hug it out with Hashirama at the end of it and skip off to ninja heaven together.

Haha, true
My top anime quotes
Jul 25, 2014 6:47 AM

Mar 2014
Chocobana said:

I am not so sure about Madara..in the next few chapters, (687+)

Jul 25, 2014 7:04 AM

Jan 2014
danae17 said:
Chocobana said:

I am not so sure about Madara..in the next few chapters, (687+)

Yeah true that
plot twist was bs.
My top anime quotes
Jul 25, 2014 8:40 AM

Jan 2014
DarkDawn said:
judals said:

Stop trolling on every thread and being a huntarded fanboy. It's okay if you think H x H is the best but stop dissing every other anime.

I'm just telling it how it is. Naruto was better off as a HxH copy than when it became a DBZ clone.

I know you're not very good at math but naruo isnt every other anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2014 10:47 AM

Jun 2012
1. Have Naruto's obsession with Sasuke end right after the two meet up post-skip. Sasuke has clearly made his choices and someone who was about to kill you before your teammate/leader stopped them is not your "friend". Move on with your life, cherish the friends you still have and work towards you damn goal.

2. Give Hinata more focus, she's the one person who has been on Naruto's side since Day 1, yet she barely gets screentime and he doesn't even see her after the whole Pain fiasco and sadly she'll fade away for Sakura due to Kishimoto's obsession with Generation Xeroxes.

3. Have villains that are actually...evil. There are a few here and there, but Kishimoto's love of anti-villains got old and Talk No Jutsu just makes resolutions seem pathetic

4. Have more villains than just the Akatsuki, you have this vast world and all these lands/cultures yet this -one- group of like 11 dudes seems to be the only huge threat.
Jul 25, 2014 11:37 AM

Jan 2014
judals said:
DarkDawn said:

Stop trolling on every thread and being a huntarded fanboy. It's okay if you think H x H is the best but stop dissing every other anime.

I'm just telling it how it is. Naruto was better off as a HxH copy than when it became a DBZ clone.

I know you're not very good at math but naruo isnt every other anime.

I am so offended
My top anime quotes
Jul 25, 2014 12:10 PM

Oct 2013
Kishi should have kept his shit together. I'm still confused about the no eyes= Susanoo thing.
Actually, the last years of Naruto have been pretty bad in my opinion-compared to its usual standard.
Jul 25, 2014 12:57 PM

Feb 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Kishi should have kept his shit together. I'm still confused about the no eyes= Susanoo thing.
Actually, the last years of Naruto have been pretty bad in my opinion-compared to its usual standard.

That also something which i still don't understand.

Kishimoto keep digging his hole deeper and deeper.
Jul 25, 2014 8:30 PM

Dec 2012
1/ Spotlights for Sakura between the second arc and the Kage summit arc
2/ Developing Kagyua more, for now she seems really boring, but she still has potential, the fight between her and Naruto and Sasuke, have been very lackluster so far. I also find BZ really annoying
3/Better plot twist than BZ mainpulating Madara, if not, then remove it all together. Madara was more fitting for final antagonist
4/ I don't like the direction of the grand plot of saving the world, it's cheesy
5/ The beginning of the war arc could have been better

That's what I remember so far.

Behemoth11 said:

Really dislike how people in the western fanbase, keep referring him to by his name, like they know a lot about him or what he thinks or something.

Anyway, to answer your question.

I don't think the author forget that Madara didn't hav his eyes open. It was stated that you need the mangekyo to awaken the Susanoo, but nothing more after that. It wasn't directly stated that you need the eyes to be active, to use it. Susanoo is an ability granted to those who awaken the powers of both their Mangekyō Sharingan.

In chapter 560, Madara used the Susanoo, while having the Rinnegan activated, and not his mangekyo.
Jul 25, 2014 10:13 PM

May 2010
DarkDawn said:
12. Made Tobi someone else or a different character entirely

Totally agree
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 25, 2014 10:20 PM

Sep 2011
madface said:

hinata is legitmently the worst character in that series, even ignoring here vague and shallow romantic subplot thats stated to us rather than shown through natural developments, her as a character is a worthless waste of space that attributes nothing to the main plot and single handedly gets in the way more than any other character. You know a character is worthless when their biggest contribution to all the conflicts was getting the shit kicked out of her so the main character could get pissed off and go into rage mode.

Also I think naruto would had been much better had they not retconed the events of the pain arc and instead used it as the defining moment for the tone of the show and character development where the character would need to adapt to the losses around them.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 25, 2014 10:56 PM

Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:

Behemoth11 said:

Really dislike how people in the western fanbase, keep referring him to by his name, like they know a lot about him or what he thinks or something.

Anyway, to answer your question.

I don't think the author forget that Madara didn't hav his eyes open. It was stated that you need the mangekyo to awaken the Susanoo, but nothing more after that. It wasn't directly stated that you need the eyes to be active, to use it. Susanoo is an ability granted to those who awaken the powers of both their Mangekyō Sharingan.

In chapter 560, Madara used the Susanoo, while having the Rinnegan activated, and not his mangekyo.

I call a spade a spade always. Actually, it seems to me that the author doesn't think really much about his own manga.

Your answer is obviously wrong and a typical excuse for the mistakes of the author, Masashi Kishimoto.
Whether you like it or not, Susanoo has been classified as a Dōjutsu. It's an technique which requires everytime an eye power, a Kekkai Genkai.... That's a given fact of the manga and the databook.
Your answer implies that someone can use a Kekkai Genkai without having a Kekkai Genkai. O.o
Sasuke said you need to master both Mangekyō Sharingan to awake it, but that's not all. According to Obito Uchiha, Susanoo is among Uchiha with the Mangekyō a rare Jutsu. Means: not every Uchiha with the power of both Mangekyō is able to awake Susanoo.

You forgot the most important thing about your example. There is a reason, why someone with a Rinnegan can use jutsu of the Mangekyō~

The Rinnegan is the final evolution of the Sharingan. Therefore, it holds the same power as the Mangekyō. That's why Sasuke can use Amaterasu with his left Rinnegan too.
Jet_Nice_GuyJul 25, 2014 11:07 PM
Jul 25, 2014 11:13 PM

Dec 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Actually, it seems to me that the author doesn't think really much about his own manga.

Sigh.

Lol at your answer...that's obviously wrong and a typical excuse for the mistakes of the author.

Whether you like it or not, Susanoo has been classified as a Dōjutsu. It's an technique which requires everytime an eye power, a Kekkai Genkai.... That's a given fact of the manga and the databook.

As you can see it's classified as Ninjutsu too, that Kekkai genkai and the doujutsu is in order to awaken it, not necessarily to use it after the awakening. Please post the manga page, where it states that you need the eyes to be active, in order to manifest Susanoo every time.

Sasuke said you need to master both Mangekyō Sharingan to awake it, but that's not all. According to Obito Uchiha, Susanoo is among Uchiha with the Mangekyō a rare Jutsu. Means: not every Uchiha with the power of both Mangekyō is able to awake Susanoo.

How is that at all relevant here? we are talking about Madara, he already awakened it long before the series even took place, I fail to see the point of your last sentence.

And the first point about Sasuke helps what I said. You need both Mangekyo Sharingan, to awaken it, it doesn't say anywhere they need to be active, and I gave your proof of an instance where the Mangekyo wasn't active, but Susanoo still manifested.

You also forget the most important thing about your example. There is a reason, why someone with a Rinnegan can use jutsu of the Mangekyō~

The Rinnegan is the final evolution of the Sharingan. Therefore, it holds the same power as the Mangekyō. That's why Sasuke can use Amaterasu with his left Rinnegan too.

That's because Sasuke's Rinnegan, is a special one, with tomoes like a Sharingan. There have been no instance where Madara, used a Sharingan/Mangekyo justsu after he activated the Rinnegan. Feel free to correct me using manga pages, not things out of your ass please.

>Says it's obviously wrong
> Didn't bother to post evidence

Edit: Found where Itachi used it without a Sharingan active

http://i.imgur.com/3fOVCVP.jpg
http://i25.mangapanda.com/naruto/392/naruto-7905.jpg

It's a manifestation of Chakra, it doesn't require the eyes to be active, the eyes are only needed to unlock it, and this is relevant to Tobirama explanation of the brain of the Uchihas, and their special chakara that comes once the Sharingan is activated.
tsudecimoJul 25, 2014 11:32 PM
Jul 25, 2014 11:42 PM

Jul 2012
To be fair,

We can agree that keeping MS active drains massive amounts of chakra, right? So why does every does every Susanoo users keep their MS active when forming their Susanoo? It would make better sense to conserve your chakra, especially when you're protected by Susanoo.

Kishi obviously meant to have Susanoo as an dojutsu, but he changes his mind, and fans go running to an irrelevant point in the manga to back him up.

I didn't have a problem with Madara's Susanoo without eyes because Madara character is suppose to be overpowered to even breaking the rules as we know.
Jul 26, 2014 12:03 AM

Oct 2013
Ha ha...the term Ninjutsu only refers to Susanoos basic characteristics. It doesn't prove your nonsense in any way. As I said before. Susanoo is a Kekkai Genkai. In order to use a Kekkai Genkai, you need a Kekkai Genkai. According to your logic Sasuke wouldn't need an eye to use Amaterasu or Genjutsu either, because he awakened that power long ago....

Yes, Sasuke said to awake Susanoo, two Mangekyō are required and...?
It doesn't change the basic regularities about Dōjutsu and Kekkai Genkai.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140726/t6no6h9n.jpg

"Residing in the eyes...."

/thread

Actually, Itachi only lost the 'light' in his eyes not the power of the Mangekyō. Even so there is a difference when someone uses a Dōjutsu, an eye-technique, without having eyes and someone with bad sight.

In this context Sasukes Rinnegan isn't special. It has been declared as a simple Rinnegan over and over again. A few Tomoe won't change that. It's the same purple Rinnegan.
According to Kabuto, the Rinnegan is the peak of the Sharingan. Madara used Susanoo and Sasuke Amaterasu. Both powers of the Mangekyō Sharingan. It's natural that a higher developed Dōjutsu can use the techniques of its bloodline.

For your understanding: the term Ninjutsu refers to all techniques whose don't base on illusions or bodily power, that's all.
Jet_Nice_GuyJul 26, 2014 12:26 AM
Jul 26, 2014 12:20 AM

Oct 2013
wzrd said:

Kishi obviously meant to have Susanoo as an dojutsu, [but he changes his mind].

That happens quite a few times. I mean: what is he thinking? He spend time to work on the databook and fans their money. So his next step is to make everything redundant? Shame on him! :3
Jul 26, 2014 1:36 AM

Feb 2014
Chapter 658 clearly a huge plot hole where Madara can use Susano'o despite didn't have any eyes.

So, what is Mangekyou Sharingan, again???
Jul 26, 2014 2:07 AM

Mar 2014
DarkDawn said:

1. Less flashbacks, and more action in fight sequences.

i agree

edit: wait no, i just remembered that this is the Manga we are talking about

yes to action, No to less flashbacks

DarkDawn said:

2. Expand on Naruto and Hinata's relationship.

no, instead, have Hinata/hyuga's background explored more, that way he could integrate kaguya earlier/more and get more hype for her

DarkDawn said:

3. Have better character development in female characters/create better female characters (especially Sakura) e.g Let Konan and Tsunade have a fight in the pein arc.

okay, i agree to an extent BUT i think its more of a problem that Sakura didn't get enough screen time. (kishi DID say he forgot about her along the way)

also, some of this actually happened in fillers

DarkDawn said:

4. Let Naruto go on more missions relevent to the jinchurikis and introduced more jinchurikis before their sealing. Also, explore more of the smaller countries and hidden villages

i agree but his also happened in fillers.

DarkDawn said:

5. Give much more relevancy, backgrounds, screentime and character development for the Konoha 11.

happened in fillers though i do think there could have been more screen-time fora few

DarkDawn said:

6. Let us see more Akatsuki jinchuriki captures, and akatsuki background stories. Also more fights with the Akatsuki. Also show more time of team 7 training with the sannin early on in part 2.

the Aikatsuki thing happened a bit in fillers but overall, i agree (and i must mention that this will be covered in the new game.)

DarkDawn said:

7. Have shorter, but more action-packed arcs.

who can say no to more action?

DarkDawn said:

8. Have a female uchiha with mangekyo sharingan as part of team 7 and not sai.

okay, just no. Sai is a good character on his own and adding another uchiha could compromise a big part of the story.

DarkDawn said:

9. More kekkei genki enemies

eeehhh... that sounds random and a bit unnessesary...

DarkDawn said:

10. Make Sasuke a better character.

well i think he is fine by himself. furthermore, this really doesn't say much..

DarkDawn said:

11. Let Naruto learn more Jutsu

that could be a bit detrimental to his style but it could work.
AzuStarJul 31, 2014 9:21 PM
Jul 26, 2014 3:06 AM

Oct 2013
MShukyDeneuve said:
Chapter 658 clearly a huge plot hole where Madara can use Susano'o despite didn't have any eyes.

So, what is Mangekyou Sharingan, again???

Yeah, but afterwards it was stated that Susanoo is created with eyes... :D

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140726/bzxqtgs8.jpg
Jul 26, 2014 3:23 AM

Dec 2012
wzrd said:
To be fair,

We can agree that keeping MS active drains massive amounts of chakra, right? So why does every does every Susanoo users keep their MS active when forming their Susanoo? It would make better sense to conserve your chakra, especially when you're protected by Susanoo.

A/ Sasuke frequently used Ametarasu during his Susanoo, and sometimes combined their attacks
B/ Edo Madara can't run out of Chakra

and

''The Mangekyō Sharingan gives the user enhanced power of the Sharingan's generic abilities and each eye can also awaken different powerful techniques''

Kishi obviously meant to have Susanoo as an dojutsu, but he changes his mind, and fans go running to an irrelevant point in the manga to back him up.

I didn't have a problem with Madara's Susanoo without eyes because Madara character is suppose to be overpowered to even breaking the rules as we know.

He obviously meant it to be like that, so that's why the first user (Itachi) who used Susanoo, used it without having his Sharingan eyes active, let alone his Mangekyo.

What kind of brain dead logic is that. Those two Itachi pics should answer any question regarding the Mangekyo, and Susanoo.

Irrelevant when it's about Susanoo and the eyes themselves? I suggest picking up a dictionary.

Behemoth11 said:
Ha ha...the term Ninjutsu only refers to Susanoos basic characteristics. It doesn't prove your nonsense in any way. As I said before. Susanoo is a Kekkai Genkai. In order to use a Kekkai Genkai, you need a Kekkai Genkai. According to your logic Sasuke wouldn't need an eye to use Amaterasu or Genjutsu either, because he awakened that power long ago....

You need the Kekkai Genkai to awaken Susanoo, that's why it's listed as Kekaki Genkai and Doujustu. Ametarasu and Genjustu are both jutsu directly used by the eyes, and are not passive like Susanoo, you actually have target with your fucking eye as directly stated in the manga.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/389
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/390/3

Where was it stated that you need the Mangekyo active for Susanoo? every evidence points out that you don't need to have it as I backed it up with Itachi's, and Madara's uses of the Susanoo.

Yes, Sasuke said to awake Susanoo, two Mangekyō are required and...?
It doesn't change the basic regularities about Dōjutsu and Kekkai Genkai.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140726/t6no6h9n.jpg

"Residing in the eyes...."

/thread

Good lord, how dense can someone be.

I just showed you the first instance where Susanoo was used in the series.

Actually, Itachi only lost the 'light' in his eyes not the power of the Mangekyō. Even so there is a difference when someone uses a Dōjutsu, an eye-technique, without having eyes and someone with bad sight.

No it wasn't, he can't use any mangekyo or Sharingan abilities once they lose their light, they become ordinary blind eyes, until EMS happens. The mangekyo weren't active, that the fucking point..it doesn't matter if he lost his light or the whole eye. The whole argument based on whether or not you need the mangekyo to be active.

dense dense dense..
In this context Sasukes Rinnegan isn't special. It has been declared as a simple Rinnegan over and over again. A few Tomoe won't change that. It's the same purple Rinnegan.

According to Kabuto, the Rinnegan is the peak of the Sharingan. Madara used Susanoo and Sasuke Amaterasu. Both powers of the Mangekyō Sharingan. It's natural that a higher developed Dōjutsu can use the techniques of its bloodline.

For your understanding: the term Ninjutsu refers to all techniques whose don't base on illusions or bodily power, that's all.

facepam. By who was it regarded as a normal Rinnegan, jesus fucking christ do you even read the manga or do you skim it. Sasuke literally never used a single six path Rinnegan ability like Nagato and Madara so it being a normal Rinnegan makes zero fucking sense, everything he used with that eye, was exclusive to it. You can see in the wiki pic, that it has more abilities than a normal Rinnegan. Yes it does, since he is the only Rinnegan user to be able to keep using the Sharingan power.

What is the fucking relevance, Rinnegan being after the Sharingan, doesn't mean you can continue using the Sharingan powers. SHOW ME A GODDAMN MANGA PAGE OF MADARA USING A SHARINGAN JUTSU AFTER HE AWAKENED HIS RINNEGAN. Using Sasuke who is the exception is so fucking retarded. For fucks sake back up your shit with evidence, instead of saying this guy said that, and other nonsense. No it fucking can't, Sasuke was special.

I lost so much brain cells reading your shit. I counter argued each of your shitty points, with manga pages, and evidence, do the same thing.

Having a different opinion is one thing, but denying factual evidence like claiming Sasuke Rinnegan is a normal one, goes beyond simple stupidity.
tsudecimoJul 26, 2014 4:06 AM
Jul 26, 2014 4:09 AM

Oct 2013
What the? You countered nothing. You said Susanoo doesn't need eyes and if you would read the manga, you would realise that there is something wrong with your opinion.

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140726/bzxqtgs8.jpg

On the other hand, you claim that a Kekkai Genkai is only needed to awake Susanoo, but that's not how a Kekkai works. A Kekkai Genkai refers to a change of Genotype and a special power too. Susanoo has been classified in the databook as a Kekkai Genkai of the Mangekyō Sharingan. In this meaning it's bound to the Mangekyō Sharingan. Well, the term Dōjutsu refers to the technique of an eye. If Susanoo would only require the eyes for the first time it wouldn't be a Dōjutsu after all.

In this scan above and that of the databook it is stated that Susanoo resides in the eye and is created with it.

I'm sorry that you lost some of your intellectual capacity, but that's no surprise though. It seems that you take any shit in your own hand and despite its appearance you still claim its some kind of candy.

Edit: You should have asked yourself: If Susanoo only needs eyes at the first time, then why was Susanoo the main reason for Sasukes loss of sight, huh?
Jet_Nice_GuyJul 26, 2014 4:19 AM
Jul 26, 2014 4:19 AM

Dec 2012
And supported evidence that it doesn't need mangekyo eyes active, from the manga itself. While you keep clinging to a data book and the blood line limit. Yet you didn't bother to support your claims with any manga pages.

Sasuke is obviously infused a counter genjutsu in his Susanoo, thanks to his new found powers.

To prove me wrong like you so ignorantly claimed at the beginning you need to give evidence of:

A/Of it being directly stated that you need the mangekyo eyes to be active, to use Susanoo after it's awakening.
B/ Prove that Madara can use Sharingan after he awakened his Rinnegan

Really give me proof of this two and you win this argument. Otherwise you are factually wrong so far. I mean the first moment Susanoo was used in the manga was with Itachi blind-ish eyes, how more brain dead can your understanding of the series get.

Well w/e, it's obvious that you are stubborn to admit you are wrong. Going as far as saying that Sasuke's Rinnegan is normal just for the convenience of your argument.

Another good example why the Naruto fanbase is one of the dumbest fanbases ever. Keep skimming chapters mate.

Behemoth11 said:

Edit: You should have asked yourself: If Susanoo only needs eyes at the first time, then why was Susanoo the main reason for Sasukes loss of sight, huh?

LOOOOOOOOL

He lost his eyes, because of Ametarasu. You know that jutsu where he was spamming and literally made him bleed from his eyes. It was also the reason for Itachi blindness, along with Tsukimoyo(however you spell it)

Well done you outdid yourself.
tsudecimoJul 26, 2014 4:31 AM
Jul 26, 2014 4:23 AM

Mar 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Susanoo has been classified in the databook as a Kekkai Genkai of the Mangekyō Sharingan.

Waa......?

The Sharingan is the Kekkei Genkai. The Mangekyou is an advanced form of it, and the Susanoo is a derivative ability granted by the awakening of the Mangekyou. But it is no way a Kekkei Genkai itself. Just a technique.

If you're going to reference the databooks, at least interpret them appropriately.
Jul 26, 2014 4:27 AM

Oct 2013
I think, you misunderstood my statement. I think, Kishimoto(oh...I call him by his name) changed the former regulatities of Susanoo, but then again he claims that Susanoo is created with the eyes- like in chapter 678.
That's a contradiction. Everything he has written so far about Dōjutsu doesn't fit that kind of concept anymore.

Then again, a Ninjutsu can't be infused with Genjutsu. Susanoo is created with Sasukes chakra and that simply blocks the light of Mugen Tsukuyomi.

As I said before: You should really think about Sasukes case though. If Susanoo would only need eyes at the first time, then he wouldn't have lost his sight. But Obito clearly said that Sasuke used too much Susanoo and couldn't see well due to it.

According to your own logic, that's also a contradiction.
Jul 26, 2014 4:31 AM

Oct 2013
Ryukatsuka said:
Behemoth11 said:
Susanoo has been classified in the databook as a Kekkai Genkai of the Mangekyō Sharingan.

Waa......?

The Sharingan is the Kekkei Genkai. The Mangekyou is an advanced form of it, and the Susanoo is a derivative ability granted by the awakening of the Mangekyou. But it is no way a Kekkei Genkai itself. Just a technique.

If you're going to reference the databooks, at least interpret them appropriately.

Sorry to say that, but that's wrong. Of course the Sharingan is a Kekkai Genkai, but so are it's special techniques. Otherwise jutsu like Tsukuyomi wouldn't be bound to that eye-power.

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140726/d8e66kw4.jpg

"He lost his eyes, because of Ametarasu. You know that jutsu where he was spamming and literally made him bleed from his eyes. It was also the reason for Itachi blindness, along with Tsukimoyo(however you spell it)

Well done you outdid yourself."

No, I'm absolutely right.

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140726/nxe6ifvc.jpg
Jet_Nice_GuyJul 26, 2014 4:41 AM
Jul 26, 2014 4:39 AM

Oct 2013
Scan above:

"You have been too quick to bring out Susanoo. I could tell your visions been getting blurry..."

All I wanted to say is that there are contradictions regarding Susanoo. Nothing more nothing less. I didn't want to hurt your feelings as a fan though.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.