Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2014 10:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They sure are having fun. I always wonder what exactly is on Kiri's mind these days. Oh well, I don't think she has any ulterior motives to harm anyone right now but it's hard to read her sometimes.
Jul 23, 2014 12:05 PM

Mar 2014
Stark700 said:
They sure are having fun. I always wonder what exactly is on Kiri's mind these days. Oh well, I don't think she has any ulterior motives to harm anyone right now but it's hard to read her sometimes.

You got that right. Gunjou better end up being saved.

Now we shall play the waiting game as we wait for the rest of volume 3.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 27, 2014 4:25 AM

Dec 2010
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Stark700 said:

You got that right. Gunjou better end up being saved.

Now we shall play the waiting game as we wait for the rest of volume 3.

Hell yea, she better be saved and next up is Kiri even though I'm against that, but i can see it happening!! Maybe!!

Apr 25, 2015 8:58 PM

Jul 2013
That was one hell of a development lol. This is going better than I expected.

More topics from this board

» What happened with this series?

linkuan - Jun 23, 2017

2 by linkuan »»
Oct 30, 2017 5:20 AM

Poll: » Mokushiroku Alice Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2014

10 by DerMond »»
May 14, 2016 6:02 AM

Poll: » Mokushiroku Alice Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2014

5 by EasyGo-er »»
Apr 25, 2015 1:19 AM

» Novel PV

-Karoshi- - Aug 18, 2014

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Aug 18, 2014 2:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.