Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 22, 2014 2:58 PM

Jul 2014
Hisoka's reaction to finding out Alluka could kill him was hilarious, I'm surprised how clear the episode explained how Alluka's power works... felt much longer than 24 minutes.
Jul 22, 2014 3:00 PM

Oct 2013
Hisoka was so cute this episode <3 I'm so happy he is back again..

ahh that preview ;D Leorrriooo <3
Jul 22, 2014 3:02 PM

Jun 2014
Illumi and Hisoka interactions are always great. They bring out the funny side in each other.

Lol at Killua's mom being happy that Killua was willing to sacrifice her.

Also, I just noticed that all the Zoldyck brothers have "llu" in their names (Illumi, Milluki, Killua, Alluka, Kalluto)
Jul 22, 2014 3:07 PM

Dec 2011
Killua sure knows how to handle Alluka properly. >.<
Can't wait to see him get to Gon... and also Leorio in the next episode!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2014 3:09 PM

Dec 2013
This arc has been so far so awesome that I've completely forgotten about the shitty ant arc. Nice to see Hisoka back and perhaps the suit'n'glasses guy. Bumped the show back to 9/10
Jul 22, 2014 3:15 PM

Mar 2012
Almost reaching the part of the story where

Skraggy said:
Also, I just noticed that all the Zoldyck brothers have "llu" in their names (Illumi, Milluki, Killua, Alluka, Kalluto)

Yep, I haven't noticed that yet lol But I don't think it will be important for the story.

I always get an awkward reaction when seeing Killua's mom acting since the first time I saw her... She's so dumb omg, is that level even reachable in real life?! btw her mom hasn't shown any abilities yet :o I'm interested, she must be strong to be a zoldyck too.
TyrelJul 22, 2014 3:32 PM
Jul 22, 2014 3:16 PM

May 2011
Killua's mother: total respect and love <3

Good to see Leorio :) But there's something I didn't understand, Alluka needs to touch Gon in order to heal him so he can't heal him while he's prisoner. That's a point, the next one that Alluka can't grant 2 wishes for somebody in a row so how Killua will wish Gon to be healed ? I think here Leorio's role comes.
Jul 22, 2014 3:20 PM

Oct 2010
Anything with his family is just so epic, i can`t get enough!
Jul 22, 2014 3:21 PM

Oct 2010
Satan-sama said:

Good to see Leorio :) But there's something I didn't understand, Alluka needs to touch Gon in order to heal him so he can't heal him while he's prisoner. That's a point, the next one that Alluka can't grant 2 wishes for somebody in a row so how Killua will wish Gon to be healed ? I think here Leorio's role comes.

i figured because he set a rule on the wish, that he had to achieve something at the same time, it changes.
Jul 22, 2014 3:22 PM

Oct 2009
Satan-sama said:

Don't worry, Killua knows all the rules.
Jul 22, 2014 3:25 PM

Jan 2014
That kiss was sweet at the end :)
Jul 22, 2014 3:33 PM

Aug 2009
What a creepy family..
Jul 22, 2014 3:33 PM

Feb 2014
bigzzcobzz said:
Almost reaching the part of the story where Leorio hits Ging *-*

Skraggy said:

Yep, I haven't noticed that yet lol But I don't think it will be important for the story.

I always get an awkward reaction when seeing Killua's mom acting since the first time I saw her... She's so dumb omg, is that level even reachable in real life?! btw her mom hasn't shown any abilities yet :o I'm interested, she must be strong to be a zoldyck too.

Killua's mom is not dumb, but rather she is a masochist.

The names kinda foreshadowing Alluka, though.
Killua - Kalluto. didn't match up, so there must be another name between them. It's Alluka.
Jul 22, 2014 3:36 PM
Aug 2012
So it is possible to make conditional wishes. Also it seems it is possible to pretend a wish, since Alukka asked Kilua to die but he just pretended or the translation is wrong and Alukka actually said him to pretend like a dog??
Jul 22, 2014 3:44 PM

May 2011
jirico said:
So it is possible to make conditional wishes. Also it seems it is possible to pretend a wish, since Alukka asked Kilua to die but he just pretended or the translation is wrong and Alukka actually said him to pretend like a dog??

I think she was just kidding. :/
Jul 22, 2014 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
Nice episode, went by fast.
Lot's of rules with Alluka
Jul 22, 2014 4:07 PM

Oct 2012
DAMN Alluka is so freakin' cute! That kiss on the cheek! I WANT THAT!
Jul 22, 2014 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
Shibuza said:
Reimagine said:

But it is his true personality.

He probably means his true intentions.

Well,I should have phrased it better,but you pretty much got it right.
Jul 22, 2014 4:13 PM

Jun 2014
"next episode that man will return" shit is about to get real again my friends :]
Jul 22, 2014 4:17 PM
Jan 2014
Alluka is a girl, stop lying to me HxH.
Jul 22, 2014 4:19 PM

Nov 2013
Hisoka and Illumi's conversation was brilliant. Lol @ Illumi being the most important person to Killua.
Good thing Killua seems to know more about Alluka's powers than the rest of his family.

I'm glad Leorio is returning, missed him a lot.
Jul 22, 2014 4:27 PM

Nov 2011
jirico said:

Alluka wasn't being literal, and since Killua knows him and his condition, he realized that. It still freaked me out for a moment with that was the first thing Alluka asked, though. x.x

However, it does raise one interesting question: Had the butler in the previous episode owned some dead person's/animal's liver, would that have qualified for the request? I'm thinking it would have, since it technically would have been (one of) her liver(s).
Jul 22, 2014 4:32 PM

Mar 2013
fuk do you think everyone understands the rules?

i mean they went over them about 4 times
Jul 22, 2014 4:51 PM

Dec 2012
This arc is short but it's really good. I'm just worried that the anime will catch up with the manga and end kinda like how 1999 version did :/
Jul 22, 2014 4:54 PM

Sep 2011
Satan-sama said:
Alluka can't grant 2 wishes for somebody in a row so how Killua will wish Gon to be healed ? I think here Leorio's role comes.

It has to be someone else because otherwise Killua couldn't fulfill the requests of Alluka.
Holy_GrahamJul 22, 2014 5:02 PM
Jul 22, 2014 4:54 PM
Jan 2014
Finally we're going to see leorio soon, i wonder what kind of doctor nen powers he got. I like how killua knows more than the others, its a like a special secret between him and alukka. Really loved this episode. He plays big brother to the rescue! o/
Jul 22, 2014 4:58 PM

Jun 2009
Good stuff, I really like how they pulled it off this episode. I honestly have no complaints this time, I especially liked the part where the music just cut off when Illumi went "oh" after Hisoka said Gon was Killua's most important person. Haha. I liked how the stuff between Silva and Killua was handled as well. Also, really nice kiss at the end there. Killua's always been a bro, but literally so now.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 22, 2014 5:02 PM

Feb 2013
He's masturbating!
Jul 22, 2014 5:08 PM

Jun 2009
Also, and I'm not sure how I missed this when I read the manga, but it is specifically stated that Silva was behind Illumi putting the needle in Killua's head. I guess that would be kind of obvious in retrospect, but it kind of gives me a different view of him. I think this at least partially explains why Silva was so sure Killua would come back way back in the Zoldyck arc.

Also, who exactly is the head of the family? Zeno or Silva? Both?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 22, 2014 5:12 PM
Jun 2013
I love this family! I always wanted more Killua and his family and it finally happened!
It's pretty clear that Killua actually cares for Alluka. I think he kept most of what he knows about the rules for her safety. Maybe afraid his family will use her?

I don't like that rat Pariston, it's obvious he's up to no good. I'm not buying that whole we need to speak to hunters eye to eye so they can see our soul and blabla. He has something up his sleeve for sure.

This episode was exciting and the next one is gonna be even butter! Can't wait to see Leorio and the butlers in action!
Jul 22, 2014 5:12 PM

Aug 2012
insan3Spectre said:

Also, who exactly is the head of the family? Zeno or Silva? Both?

It's Silva. Zeno and Maha still work but they're not heading the business anymore. As for
Jul 22, 2014 5:14 PM

Jan 2013
NewHJ said:
Skraggy said:
Illumi and Hisoka interactions are always great. They bring out the funny side in each other.

Lol at Killua's mom being happy that Killua was willing to sacrifice her.

Actually, there are more than "llu" that is commoin their names.

IlluMilluKilluAlluKalluto

Yeah and because of this many people already knew Alluka's name long before he even appears.
Jul 22, 2014 5:35 PM

Jul 2011
Excellent episode as always... This anime is just too damn good!
Jul 22, 2014 5:44 PM

May 2011
And that Silva's gaze...

Jul 22, 2014 6:01 PM

Jun 2014
Solid episode. That part with Hisoka and Illumi, and Illumi expected to be the most loved of Killua was hilarious especially with Hisoka's reaction.
Previously: BlueXRam
Jul 22, 2014 6:01 PM

Aug 2010
Alluka is too cute. It's nice to see Killua play the big brother role, makes me like him even more.

Overall a great episode. I also really liked the part where Meruem and Pitou were mentioned by Illumi. Makes me wish Illumi and Hisoka were in the ant arc. They would face true fear xD
Jul 22, 2014 6:16 PM
Jul 2014
Cool episode but the arc is going way too slow, 1 episode a week isnt enough :(

I have a question, A theory going on around the internet saying Alluka doesnt make requests from her family members coz she doesnt want them to die am I right?
Well if thats true why does she ask killua stuff, right?
Jul 22, 2014 6:29 PM

Jan 2014
Satan-sama said:
jirico said:

I think she was just kidding. :/

I apparently misunderstood that scene. When he asked Killua to die I thought he actually died, then when he asked him to sit back up, I thought that Killua's head regenerated...
Jul 22, 2014 6:31 PM

Nov 2013
Fayed301 said:
Cool episode but the arc is going way too slow, 1 episode a week isnt enough :(

I have a question, A theory going on around the internet saying Alluka doesnt make requests from her family members coz she doesnt want them to die am I right?
Well if thats true why does she ask killua stuff, right?

Rule 2: If Alluka is making requests from a particular person, they cannot be moved over to another person mid-way. Therefore if that particular person disappears such as concealing themselves, Alluka is unable to make requests to anybody else.

Jul 22, 2014 6:31 PM

Jul 2010
The shininess in Pariston is somewhat annoying.
Alluka telling Killua to die :O That fast movement made it seem like he died!
Some more about the rules and some only Killua knows!
That something with that face! The wish to leave the mountains or mother dies!
Ending with a kiss! Alluka is really cute.
Jul 22, 2014 6:44 PM

Dec 2012
excited for leorios return!
Jul 22, 2014 7:18 PM

Mar 2009
Best part of this episode was Hisoka's conversation with Illumi. When Hisoka, of all people, tells you that you have issues, you clearly have some SERIOUS issues.

A lot of heartwarming moments between Alluka and Killua. Really nice.
Jul 22, 2014 7:20 PM

Dec 2011
Hisoka and Illumi chatting over drinks makes it seem like they have a true man's friendship.

It was funny to see Milluki get nervous in front of his parents.
Jul 22, 2014 7:27 PM

Sep 2013
That Hisoka and Illumi on the plane scene makes for some good hentai ;)
Jul 22, 2014 7:56 PM

Jun 2014
Okabe.. "but he's a guy"
Jul 22, 2014 7:59 PM

Oct 2012
Really loved the ending scene. <3
Can't wait to see Leorio in the next episode.
Jul 22, 2014 8:15 PM

Jun 2009
Mormegil said:
Best part of this episode was Hisoka's conversation with Illumi. When Hisoka, of all people, tells you that you have issues, you clearly have some SERIOUS issues.

Somebody on reddit said pretty much the same thing. I agree. Time to re-evaluate things Illumi!

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 22, 2014 8:28 PM

Jan 2012
Looks like leorio will appear next episode. Leorio needs a bigger role in this show :(
Good episode. Really wish somebody would beat the crap out of that fat kid.
you sound poor
Jul 22, 2014 8:31 PM

Jun 2014
OK so Killua is going to fulfill another three of Alluka 's requests and make someone else (maybe Leorio? ) wish for Gon to be healed? That's what I think anyway but I have a question, once the wish is made why would Killua want to take on the next three requests (as I'm pretty sure they will be very hard) ? Is it because he doesn't want Alluka to be sent back into that prison thing so he wants to get Alluka 's requests back down to a low level so she doesn't unintentionally harm people? Otherwise it doesn't make sense to me since Killua can make his wish and then leave Alluka in the underground prison before she has a chance to make any further requests(but Killua will obviously not want that to happen) thanks in advance for any replies :)
Jul 22, 2014 8:33 PM

Oct 2013
Interesting episode, we learn more about Alluka power and how it works, I also liked the Hisoka and Illumi scene pretty funny. Overall this was a pretty boring episode but interesting at the same time. 3/5
keragammingJul 22, 2014 8:37 PM
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

60 by kihel »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Yesterday, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.