Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Aug 31, 2014 9:59 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Really? You are the only one who make this assumption... Richness and luxury are what she was joking about.

Hm, I thought that it was partially true too. You don't make such jokes unless you think about such stuff.
That is normal in her situation. I guess, it's kinda hard to bring up a teenage brother all alone.

HopeLight said:
It was Yuki joking around and being delusional (she reads people so 'well' she made a simulation that traumatized a girl she knew had a bad experience with that robot she employed and then she was clueless about her reaction) because she wants to be rich and luxurious. The only girl who likes Inaho is Inko, and there's a reason for it -in the Archivez-

and it's her fault Rayet's psyche was pushed this far.

I agree that it was a really bad misjudgement to insert Nikoleras in the simulation. She knew that this girl was present during that fight, so it was simply too cruel. Stupid too, since a sole kat obviously can't do anything against the monstrosity that is Nikoleras.
It can be explained by her wanting to teach a new cadet a lesson, but the way to do it was wrong.

Hm. Could you' please, remind in a few words, what was the deal with Inko?

I like Inko, by the way. She is underdevelopped, but she seems to be a good friend and a hard-working pilot. It's a pity that she will most likely stay friendzoned.
Aug 31, 2014 10:01 AM
Jul 2011
chickenonthepan said:
HopeLight said:
because she wants to be rich and luxurious.

Really? You are the only one who make this assumption... Richness and luxury are what she was joking about. She is serious when talking about her brother's emotion. Is it so weird that the sister can read emotions of her brother? She may not good at reading other people, but she can be good at reading her brother.

Beside, she is delusional by the fact that she thinks her stoic brother has found his first love. She hopes he is more popular with girls. So she makes assumption that Rayet has feeling for him. She is creating a little harem for Inaho in her mind.

Your are totally mistaken about which part Yuki is serious and which part she is joking...

Your PrincessXDeath pairing may affect you too much.

Yuki pushed and projected things since the beginning in episode 4. Misunderstanding the situation and being wrong isn't new to her. She's so clueless that she picked the worst program with Rayet which triggered her breakdown. You're giving her too much credit when she was unable to read the girl since the beginning.

Her expectations were completely wrong by the end of the episode. It's the director telling people "it's not this kind of show." I'll continue watching and enjoying how they fuck with the viewers expectations because I like it.

PrincessxDeath is a sure thing. Maybe not the next episode but soon.

Inko's family run a restaurant that Inaho and Yuki frequented since they were young, deadoptimist. They met each other then.
Aug 31, 2014 10:09 AM

Jan 2014
HopeLight said:

Yuki pushed and projected things since the beginning in episode 4. Misunderstanding the situation and being wrong isn't new to her. She's so clueless that she picked the worst program with Rayet which triggered her breakdown. You're giving her too much credit when she was unable to read the girl since the beginning.

Her expectations were completely wrong by the end of the episode. It's the director telling people "it's not this kind of show." I'll continue watching and enjoying how they fuck with the viewers expectations because I like it.

She is wrong about Rayet, true.

But is she wrong about Inaho? You can't tell.

Rayet is a completely strange person to her, but Inaho is her closest person. She sure understand him, partly. She is not a psychologist to read emotions from a stranger... What she assumes about Rayet is false doesn't mean that what she talks about Inaho is false.

If you look back, Yuki always trust Inaho when he makes decision during battles. She even tell: "his reckless moves are usually correct". So I think she understand her brother enough.

PrincessxDeath is a sure thing.

yeah, wait until next ep. I think 99.99999% chance is that you will be disappointed.

You can watch episode 1 again. PrincessXDeath was a sure thing back there.
Aug 31, 2014 10:35 AM
Jul 2011
HopeLight said:
Maybe not the next episode but soon.
Aug 31, 2014 10:44 AM

Jan 2014
HopeLight said:
HopeLight said:
Maybe not the next episode but soon.

Ok, so watch the second season and wait for it.
Aug 31, 2014 11:05 AM

Sep 2010
Rayet/Slaine
Darzana/Marito
Inko/Inaho
Aug 31, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2014
Thess said:
Rayet/Slaine
Darzana/Marito
Inko/Inaho

Is that your pairing now? =.=

HimeXDeath for you then.
Aug 31, 2014 11:10 AM

Sep 2010
chickenonthepan said:
Is that your pairing now? =.=

Yes, I used to like Slaine/Asseylum (I still think it's cute and the fanart is great, but Rayet and Slaine have a more interesting potential!) and Yuki/Marito but she's way too young and Darzana has more juicy backstory to offer.

chickenonthepan said:
HimeXDeath for you then.

No! I don't want her to die because while she's far from my favorite character, I like her: Asseylum/Earth. It's official she's in love with Earth.
Aug 31, 2014 12:58 PM

Aug 2014
deadoptimist said:

Hm, I thought that it was partially true too. You don't make such jokes unless you think about such stuff.
That is normal in her situation. I guess, it's kinda hard to bring up a teenage brother all alone.

While I don't particulary disagree... not necessarily. You can joke about "usual way" of things.

I suggest a new pairing again:
Asseylum x Death x Rayet

This is triagle , where Asseylum cheats Death. ;) Though I'm starting to feel that Death isn't far away from Rayet's mind either...
Aug 31, 2014 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
Next week Inaho will likely save the princess just like she saved Slaine in the past. After that, they'll both confess their love to each and live happily ever after until hime-sama dies, this time for real, 2 episodes later.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Aug 31, 2014 2:10 PM

Aug 2014
HopeLight said:
Misunderstanding the situation and being wrong isn't new to her. She's so clueless that she picked the worst program with Rayet which triggered her breakdown.

Had some more time to actually read other people's posts...

If I were an instructor, I would have chosen that simulation too. Why? Rayet just didn't seem to know her boundaries. In a situation like that it is clear that what ever simulation training she's got under her belt, she will make mistakes and mistakes lead dying.

So was it mistake? I know Yuki seemed clueless about Rayet... but Yuki was the one to save her from Trillram.

Edit: Lol. While I read HopeLight's post, I missed yours deadoptimist about Yuki and Rayet. Well, it was cruel, but war is cruel. And Rayet was pushing too much. So it was also effective way to force realism in the game. You never know what happens in the war zone.

Edit2: Though if I were the instructor, I might have stopped the simulation when Rayet got too freaked out. Nothing good comes out that either.
nirunaruAug 31, 2014 3:13 PM
Aug 31, 2014 3:22 PM

Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
Asseylum x Death x Rayet

This is triagle , where Asseylum cheats Death. ;) Though I'm starting to feel that Death isn't far away from Rayet's mind either...

Hmm. Maybe. But I think that at the moment Asseylum x medallion x Rayet are an item.

nirunaru said:
Edit: Lol. While I read HopeLight's post, I missed yours deadoptimist about Yuki and Rayet. Well, it was cruel, but war is cruel. And Rayet was pushing too much. So it was also effective way to force realism in the game. You never know what happens in the war zone.

Nah, I disagree here. Nikoleras was a really bad choice for someone Yuki didn't know. Bringing up something so terrifying and so recent was obvioulsy potentially dangerous. And Nikoleras was so hard to kill, that it was useless in a simulation of solo fight. Rayet didn't boast or nag too much, she simply asked to let her shoot at different difficulty level. She, probably, wanted to relieve stress or, maybe, even to be praised.
It is possible that Yuki wanted to teach her a lesson, but making it a potentially painful lesson was unnecessary. An adult shouldn't harm an already disturbed kid. Also you'd expect her to be a bit more attentive to a new recruit. She had just said that there can be "openings" very soon.

To me it looked like a really sad example of a person broken even more because of neglect. Sure, Rayet tears herself apart herself, but help wasn't necessary.
Also it wasn't shown, but did they even try to help her after that screaming?
Aug 31, 2014 8:47 PM
Jul 2014
HopeLight said:
The show brutally deconstructs the cliché. Like Slaine's and Inaho's shounen team up which ended up with Slaine being shot down. Count Dead's change of heart which ended up getting him killed minutes later. Count Evil capturing Slaine for noble reasons and being honest from the start. Yuki's harem comment is the same, because other than a side character like Inko, Rayet and Princess' issue and Rayet's jealousy has nothing to do with a boy, the last scene of the episode mocks her assertions and it's her fault Rayet's psyche was pushed this far.

I like that, I would like to say is thanks to Urobochi, but he only wrote the first three episodes, but maybe it has influence :D
Aug 31, 2014 9:32 PM

Jan 2014
Thinking more carefully, there is a little chance that Asseylum will end up with Slaine anyway.

Thess maybe right, Slaine is setting up to be a revolutionary hero. If he is manipulated by Saazbaum, he has a great chance becoming an antagonist. But it is the opposite, Saazbaum tells him the truth (or half of the truth), so he can learn from Saazbaum. But then, who is the one he must take out? Asseylum, of course. So his next struggle will be how to overcome his affection for Asseylum for the greater cause. That would make him MUCH more interesting.

Seem like a have found Saline's development for my theory about second cour after all. :D
Aug 31, 2014 9:51 PM

Sep 2010
chickenonthepan said:
Thinking more carefully, there is a little chance that Asseylum will end up with Slaine anyway.

Thess maybe right, Slaine is setting up to be a revolutionary hero. If he is manipulated by Saazbaum, he has a great chance becoming an antagonist. But it is the opposite, Saazbaum tells him the truth (or half of the truth), so he can learn from Saazbaum. But then, who is the one he must take out? Asseylum, of course. So his next struggle will be how to overcome his affection for Asseylum for the greater cause. That would make him MUCH more interesting.

Seem like a have found Saline's development for my theory about second cour after all. :D

In my theory Slaine becomes a revolutionary hero and be part of the restructure of Mars system into something cleaner and less feudal, Asseylum stays on Earth as Seylum and never reveals she survived the assassination plot to leave the Vers bloodline perish from memory (that's the best case scenario, the worst case is that she dies). So I don't see them ending up together based on this character arc.

They have a fair chance simply because they are the most popular pairing and the second half scenario is still being developed. Besides my theory is just a theory who knows what will happen.

I am having trouble to see Asseylum romantically involved with anyone recently. She seems more a ethereal saint-icon without those longings.
Aug 31, 2014 10:19 PM

Sep 2011
chickenonthepan said:

Oh.... That would be amazing!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 1, 2014 1:07 AM

Aug 2014
deadoptimist said:
nirunaru said:
Asseylum x Death x Rayet

Hmm. Maybe. But I think that at the moment Asseylum x medallion x Rayet are an item.

Ah, so we were wrong to think that the whole attempted murder(let's assume that for the sake of the triangle) was motivated by vengeance toward Vers. It was all about the medallion.
Hmmm...

deadoptimist said:
nirunaru said:

Nah, I disagree here. Nikoleras was a really bad choice for someone Yuki didn't know. Bringing up something so terrifying and so recent was obvioulsy potentially dangerous. And Nikoleras was so hard to kill, that it was useless in a simulation of solo fight. Rayet didn't boast or nag too much, she simply asked to let her shoot at different difficulty level. She, probably, wanted to relieve stress or, maybe, even to be praised.
It is possible that Yuki wanted to teach her a lesson, but making it a potentially painful lesson was unnecessary. An adult shouldn't harm an already disturbed kid. Also you'd expect her to be a bit more attentive to a new recruit. She had just said that there can be "openings" very soon.

To me it looked like a really sad example of a person broken even more because of neglect. Sure, Rayet tears herself apart herself, but help wasn't necessary.
Also it wasn't shown, but did they even try to help her after that screaming?
[/quote]
This is one reason I think that children have no place in the war zone.

But I'm a bit realist in this case. We don't want Rayet to have the same fate as the numerous other Kataprakt pilots. And I don't think it is impossible to win Nikoleras in battle. Rayet knows its weak point the same as Inaho, to lose your ability think is the same as losing your life in this situation. So I rather hard lessons than death. Though I agree that Yuki should stopped the simulation when Rayet got too agitated.

Well the rate they are losing pilots, they have opening in the next episode. :D
nirunaruSep 1, 2014 1:39 AM
Sep 1, 2014 6:41 AM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:

This is one reason I think that children have no place in the war zone.

But I'm a bit realist in this case. We don't want Rayet to have the same fate as the numerous other Kataprakt pilots. And I don't think it is impossible to win Nikoleras in battle. Rayet knows its weak point the same as Inaho, to lose your ability think is the same as losing your life in this situation. So I rather hard lessons than death. Though I agree that Yuki should stopped the simulation when Rayet got too agitated.

Well the rate they are losing pilots, they have opening in the next episode. :D

So anyone want a time leap for the second cour?

I mean in the second cour, all characters should grow up, at least they will be 18-19 years old. It will be interesting to see them like that.
Sep 1, 2014 7:19 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:

I mean in the second cour, all characters should grow up, at least they will be 18-19 years old. It will be interesting to see them like that.

Triple hurray for that idea.
Sep 1, 2014 8:52 AM
Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
chickenonthepan said:

Triple hurray for that idea.

Yeah. I would like to see Inko with more long hair :D
Sep 4, 2014 10:06 PM
Jul 2011
After I finally watched the subs, I understand why people assume Inaho has romantic feelings for the princess. All his sister does is her interpretation of Inaho's reasons of listening to Asseylum because she notices he has a happy/enthusiastic face (which was mistranslated as "cloud nine" out nowhere when the label of the face wasn't smitten or romantic at fucking all: this is very specific, his sister doesn't say he's looking smitten or in love. She's just thinking excuses to get some soap opera exaggeration), missing the context of why he approached her all the time and that he's showing her the weapons they have.

His feelings are ambiguous at best. Yuki was wrong once -ep. 4- because she pushed something that wasn't there. Inaho could be listening and be happy because he's learning information of Mars to defeat them and have a fighting chance to survive. It's meaningful he's showing her weapons but he's not present for her when she's going to eat or to compliment her dress. You should pay attention to what's show. A guy in love would not just stick to business as Inaho does.

Inko's feelings were the only ones confirmed so far.
HopeLightSep 4, 2014 10:11 PM
Sep 5, 2014 12:10 AM

Jul 2014
HopeLight said:
After I finally watched the subs, I understand why people assume Inaho has romantic feelings for the princess. All his sister does is her interpretation of Inaho's reasons of listening to Asseylum because she notices he has a happy/enthusiastic face (which was mistranslated as "cloud nine" out nowhere when the label of the face wasn't smitten or romantic at fucking all: this is very specific, his sister doesn't say he's looking smitten or in love. She's just thinking excuses to get some soap opera exaggeration), missing the context of why he approached her all the time and that he's showing her the weapons they have.

His feelings are ambiguous at best. Yuki was wrong once -ep. 4- because she pushed something that wasn't there. Inaho could be listening and be happy because he's learning information of Mars to defeat them and have a fighting chance to survive. It's meaningful he's showing her weapons but he's not present for her when she's going to eat or to compliment her dress. You should pay attention to what's show. A guy in love would not just stick to business as Inaho does.

Inko's feelings were the only ones confirmed so far.

For some reason Inaho calls to his sister "Penivia"
Feb 29, 2016 2:28 AM
Dec 2015
A 100x fuck you to the writer of AZ. /. Shit man give inko a screentime with inaho goddammit! Wtf with inahoxASSylum? ASSylum meant to be with slaine madafvcker! Y inoha getting in the way of the ship nigguh? This madafvcjer writer i want to punch him in the face! And ohh can you please make inaho and inko canon? And not inahox ASSylum? That madafvcking bitch all she can do is whining! She is too selfish! She doesnt care about slaine goddammit! She doesnt care about everyone all she care is herself bitch i wish slaine didnt save her 😠😡 she meant to die! I wish shes dead! And never exist anymore! Justice for slaine!
Aug 4, 2021 7:18 AM
May 2021
Only small undertones but unfortunately nothing :(
Aug 22, 2021 10:08 PM
Aug 2021
Aug 22, 2021 10:09 PM
Aug 2021
maternity wear
visit us: https://chicmomz.com/
Aug 24, 2021 1:06 AM
Aug 2021
Jan 9, 2022 10:07 PM
Jan 2022
Tickcopy | Best Online Trading Company | Join Tickcopy
https://tickcopy.com/
Jan 16, 2022 10:42 AM
Jan 2022
Jan 16, 2022 10:13 PM
Jan 2022
<a href="https://romancedevoured.com/">romantic books, movies and tv shows</a>
Jan 16, 2022 10:37 PM
Jan 2022
Marketing Analytics Software- analytics edge
https://www.analytic-edge.com/
Jan 16, 2022 10:48 PM
Jan 2022
Best Free Sports App - Bragr
http://bragr.com/
Jan 16, 2022 11:35 PM
Jan 2022
Fority Experts | Cyber Security Experts
https://fortifyexperts.com
Jan 20, 2022 2:34 AM
Jan 2022
Trinity Flower- Buy Cannabis Edibles in Toronto ON
https://www.trinityflower.ca/
Jan 23, 2022 5:33 AM
Jan 2022
Gurukirpa Wholesale - Brampton Indian Clothing Store
https://www.gurukirpawholesale.com/
Jan 23, 2022 7:13 AM
Jan 2022
Jan 23, 2022 8:25 AM
Jan 2022
Jan 23, 2022 8:25 AM
Jan 2022
Jan 23, 2022 8:26 AM
Jan 2022
Jan 23, 2022 9:58 AM
Jan 2022
Jan 23, 2022 11:08 AM
Jan 2022
Pest exterminators Sunshine Coast
https://licensedtermiteandpest.com.au/
Jan 23, 2022 9:01 PM
Jan 2022
Tickcopy | Best Online Trading Company | Join Tickcopy
Jan 31, 2022 1:07 AM
Jan 2022
<a href="https://tickcopy.com/">Best Online Trading Company</a>
Jan 31, 2022 1:08 AM
Jan 2022
Best Online Trading Company
Feb 1, 2022 10:19 AM
Jan 2022
<a href="https://www.ausestimatingco.com.au/">Aus Estimating Co. - Building Trade Estimates</a>
Feb 1, 2022 10:19 AM
Jan 2022
Aus Estimating Co. - Building Trade Estimates
https://www.ausestimatingco.com.au/
Dec 7, 2023 3:27 AM
Dec 2023
maternity leggings are really important to have in your wardrobe, especially during pregnancy. You'll want a few pairs because they're easy to put on. What makes them special is the stretchy waistband that expands as your belly grows. They're really comfy and stretchy, which is great for your changing body. At first, you can wear regular leggings, but as your pregnancy progresses, maternity leggings are better.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2014

433 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 21, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2014

533 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 21, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

470 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 21, 12:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.