Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

who Else feels like crying out of frustration, when they look at Guilty Crown. Potential spoilers

New
Jul 22, 2014 4:40 AM

Apr 2014
Guilty Crown started of as one of the best Animes I ever seen it was easily a 9/10 for me, I feel like after episode 12 it should have ended though but they continued it which I didnt mind.

But the way they continued it, was just so bad. SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Suzune-chanJul 22, 2014 11:06 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 22, 2014 4:43 AM

Aug 2013
I just felt nothing. Usually an anime leaves me with something to reflect on in the end, but Guilty Crown literally gave me nothing to consider. It was just a bunch of zany aimless stuff that happened mimed out by a bunch of blank slate characters whose personalities, goals and relationships could be swapped out and swapped in for whatever it was that they wanted to do in a given week such that we never had reason to care about any of them.
Jul 22, 2014 4:52 AM

Feb 2010
It started as a 6/10 and then declined to a 4/10. Meh.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 22, 2014 4:57 AM

Feb 2013
lol u dnt even watch code geass >_> the only good/original part from gc was when shu went full hitler
http://i.imgur.com/FI81s.jpg
Jul 22, 2014 4:58 AM

Oct 2012
9/10 Lol really? that anime was terrible from the begining, couldn't even get through the first episode.
Jul 22, 2014 5:08 AM

Aug 2013
Its spin-off is much more entertaining
Jul 22, 2014 5:14 AM

Apr 2014
These are some rather negative opinions xD I agree that during the second half it dropped to a 4/10, but the first half was amazing the characters. The story the funeral Parla group and how they accomplished the missions etc, it would take me to long to go into detail of all the good things that happened in the first half.

Amiluhur said:
I just felt nothing. Usually an anime leaves me with something to reflect on in the end, but Guilty Crown literally gave me nothing to consider. It was just a bunch of zany aimless stuff that happened mimed out by a bunch of blank slate characters whose personalities, goals and relationships could be swapped out and swapped in for whatever it was that they wanted to do in a given week such that we never had reason to care about any of them.

Thats an interesiting way to put it, thats how I felt during the second half where shu turns evil, his friend dies, and he blames his other friend for her death all of it just didnt mean anything it had no impact what so ever, it seemed rather pointless and aimless, as a result I just vaguely remember what they looked like and I definitely can not remember their names, even though they took a considerable amount of time in the story.

romagia said:
lol u dnt even watch code geass >_> the only good/original part from gc was when shu went full hitler

Not sure what code Geass has to do with it, but yh its on my plan to wacth list and one of my friends likes it so much he spoiled half the story for me.
Jul 22, 2014 5:14 AM
May 2012
anyway can I ask you something? I've been asking so many questions over what happened in GUILTY CROWN but nobody cares!!

Jul 22, 2014 5:15 AM

Jun 2013
It had romance. That was enough for me to watch it. It wasn't emotional, though. The way it ended frustrated me quite a lot.
Jul 22, 2014 5:16 AM

Feb 2013
RawNime said:
romagia said:

Not sure what code Geass has to do with it, but yh its on my plan to wacth list and one of my friends likes it so much he spoiled half the story for me.
its a supernatural mecha whose abbreviation is extremely similar (GC vs CG)
not to mention they are the highest and second highest user reccomendation for each other
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10793/Guilty_Crown/userrecs
feel free to read the 55 user recs
Jul 22, 2014 5:20 AM
May 2012
Novelaer said:
It wasn't emotional, though. The way it ended frustrated me quite a lot.

For me, it really pisses me off MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!! And NO, that is NOT what you guys think. This is different.

I can't believe why is everyone always take it as an excuses over:-

'Where are the others?!'
'Where did that guy go?'
'How the hell did that happened!?'

This is so unfair & inexcusable...

Talk about this anime including others has become a personal issue. FML...
JafriZinJul 22, 2014 5:24 AM
Jul 22, 2014 5:48 AM

Apr 2014
MohdJeffreyZin said:
anyway can I ask you something? I've been asking so many questions over what happened in GUILTY CROWN but nobody cares!!

Bro I dont think its that nobody cares, I think its more like nobody understands, that wasnt the only confusing part, during the end I had so many unanswered questions it just left me completely frustrated. They just twisted the story toooooo much to the point where you would have to be a magical guru with an IQ of 9000 to make sense of whats happening.

romagia said:
RawNime said:

its a supernatural mecha whose abbreviation is extremely similar (GC vs CG)
not to mention they are the highest and second highest user reccomendation for each other
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10793/Guilty_Crown/userrecs
feel free to read the 55 user recs

Alright I see now it makes more sense :p guess I will have to watch it soon to be able to compare.

MohdJeffreyZin said:
Novelaer said:
It wasn't emotional, though. The way it ended frustrated me quite a lot.

For me, it really pisses me off MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!! And NO, that is NOT what you guys think. This is different.

I can't believe why is everyone always take it as an excuses over:-

'Where are the others?!'
'Where did that guy go?'
'How the hell did that happened!?'

This is so unfair & inexcusable...

Talk about this anime including others has become a personal issue. FML...

Bro you take the words right of my mouth, so true. Its not fair how they left everything blank. Leaving the audience in a WTF just happened mood.

Novelaer said:
It had romance. That was enough for me to watch it. It wasn't emotional, though. The way it ended frustrated me quite a lot.

Yeah Thats a good Point, the Anime was not Emotional at all. The most emotional part was when the girl on the wheel chair, allowed to get help getting on the wheel chair since she is quite strict about it, and finds it embarassing.
Jul 22, 2014 6:00 AM

Mar 2014
see, i don't get this feeling.

i don't know why though.
Jul 22, 2014 6:23 AM

Aug 2013
well, guilty crown does have some good ost. And the arts is a plus.
When people asked 'why are you so quiet?',
just answer 'why are you not?'
Jul 22, 2014 6:24 AM

Dec 2010
Coulda been good, coulda been something. But hell, it was a good fucking fun trainwreck to watch. Inori was a skimpy dressed bitch who had thinly veiled themes of prostitution, Shu was an inconsistent wussy who was stuck between harem protag syndrome and Oruguchi's or whatever code Geass' incompetent writer is out-of-reality fantasy of the perfect protag was.

Thought it was shit myself. I just played devil advocate's because fucking with srs bznz review fucktards is my thing. The one, single thing I liked was redjuice's art style. Redjuice is an artist and I love their works for both Beatless and Guilty Crown. Oh, and on a pettier level, I liked Ayase and shipped Shu with Ayase because Inori was a retarded piece of fecal matter that simply weighed down the show by being the trainwreck mysterious waif of an emotionless bitch she was suppose to be. And whatever the fucking hell she was meant to be besides that. Because Guilty Crown isn't exactly known by many for its consistency.
Jul 22, 2014 6:44 AM

Apr 2014
promiser said:
well, guilty crown does have some good ost. And the arts is a plus.

Gotta Agree with that especially the OSTS they were really amazing.

Lauriet said:
Coulda been good, coulda been something. But hell, it was a good fucking fun trainwreck to watch. Inori was a skimpy dressed bitch who had thinly veiled themes of prostitution, Shu was an inconsistent wussy who was stuck between harem protag syndrome and Oruguchi's or whatever code Geass' incompetent writer is out-of-reality fantasy of the perfect protag was.

Thought it was shit myself. I just played devil advocate's because fucking with srs bznz review fucktards is my thing. The one, single thing I liked was redjuice's art style. Redjuice is an artist and I love their works for both Beatless and Guilty Crown. Oh, and on a pettier level, I liked Ayase and shipped Shu with Ayase because Inori was a retarded piece of fecal matter that simply weighed down the show by being the trainwreck mysterious waif of an emotionless bitch she was suppose to be. And whatever the fucking hell she was meant to be besides that. Because Guilty Crown isn't exactly known by many for its consistency.

hahahaha thats a bit extreme but yeah gotta agree with some of it.

I would like some more opinions on comparing the first half of the show to the second. Where do you think they went wrong? where did they go right? what could they have done better etc. and also opinions on the show overall
Jul 22, 2014 6:59 AM

Oct 2013
The only feeling I got from Guilty Crown was regret.
Jul 22, 2014 7:17 AM

Jun 2014
The story become darker on the 2nd half.
Jul 22, 2014 8:25 AM

Mar 2012
I've never seen Guilty Crown just for the fact that I heard it's ending/2nd half is REALLY bad.

It's a shame, since it's production values are through the roof.
Jul 22, 2014 8:35 AM
May 2012
You know what guys, this needs to be move under Guilty Crown discussion thread.

Toucanbird said:
I've never seen Guilty Crown just for the fact that I heard it's ending/2nd half is REALLY bad.

It's a shame, since it's production values are through the roof.

NOT only this, my friend.

just look at Valvrave The liberator which I really seem so obsessed about it because of that Code Geass-style anime (Same writer, that's a fact) had share a same fate as THIS. Talk about so many loose ends, this shit is totally BANANAS (means so crazy) here & there.

*sigh* Maybe I rather go watch Psycho-pass instead since a lot of people still buzzing about it & it was pretty good show (EGOIST sang the ED & same production).
JafriZinJul 22, 2014 8:57 AM
Jul 22, 2014 9:45 AM

Dec 2012
First off, this thread doesn't belong here, but I'll post my thoughts anyway.

I think what really got me was Shu's reaction and personality change subsequent to Haru's death. That was the only outstanding thing in the show. Everything, even the ending of it was crap, but I think the emotion I felt from that experience kind of blinded me from all of the inconsistencies in the plot and I ended up enjoying it more than I should have. It wasn't until a few days later I realized how bad it actually is. But I still love it for the feels.
Jul 22, 2014 9:50 AM

Mar 2013
The first season just barely hung on to sanity by a thread. The second season took the crazy train completely off the rails. So many plot holes, plot twists, etc.

I still liked it enough to give it a 7/10 just because of the art/animation and music. It's just not worth your while to get invested in the plot or the characters.
Jul 22, 2014 10:06 AM

Mar 2013
I actually finished Guilty Crown a couple hours ago and I agree on the most part that the show was a complete mess at the latter half of the story, but I do give props to the amazing soundtracks and wonderful art.
I'm just baffled as to why there's so many plot holes and BS they pulled off, leaving the viewers confused and have WTF moments half of the time.
Jul 22, 2014 10:42 AM
Sep 2013
I recently finished Guilty Crown. I was mostly intrigued by the part where Shu was "king" of the school and ranked the students based on their power; loved the tension there. But other than that and a few characters I liked, the show was so much nonsense and wasted potential.
Jul 22, 2014 11:05 AM

Jun 2009
Topic Moved
Moved to Guilty Crown

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 22, 2014 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
Sorafyy said:
I actually finished Guilty Crown a couple hours ago and I agree on the most part that the show was a complete mess at the latter half of the story, but I do give props to the amazing soundtracks and wonderful art.
I'm just baffled as to why there's so many plot holes and BS they pulled off, leaving the viewers confused and have WTF moments half of the time.

Yeah the art was amazing, and I hold GC as one of the Special Animes for Sound tracks, as its one of the best Ive ever heard it stood out to me right away.

LoneWolfRain said:
I recently finished Guilty Crown. I was mostly intrigued by the part where Shu was "king" of the school and ranked the students based on their power; loved the tension there. But other than that and a few characters I liked, the show was so much nonsense and wasted potential.

Hmm quite a bunch of people find that part interesting, Im on the opposite end I think that part was completely useless, it felt rather empty, if you know what I mean.

One more thing that I forgot to mention is that the second half of Gulty Crown felt really rushed to me almost like they run out of money and they had to quickly end it.
Jul 22, 2014 5:58 PM
Mar 2014
I am actually one of the rare ones who prefers the first half to the second half of the series. Considering the second half is where the character development happens and actually it is the last 5 episodes of the series that I found made the show worth watching.The darker tone and made the atmosphere feel much more intense in what seemed to be a light-hearted first half. The weak plot became much stronger, Shu grew a pair, and by the end I was actually able to feel something for Inori and Shu and is probably the only reason I see them as one of my favorite pairing. Lol at all the hate for the show I'm curious as to where all these haters went when SAO came on the market ffs, I bet they all gave SAO a 10 because it DEFINITELY deserves it. My overall thoughts are the second half,besides the Gai asspull, was far better then the first.
Jul 22, 2014 6:08 PM
Apr 2010
I completely agree with you! It was a 9 for the most part until at least episode 15 for me. HARE!!~ :c Then it ended horribly. Sad way to go..a shame really. I felt like it could have been a masterpiece for me if it ended better.
Jul 22, 2014 6:15 PM
Mar 2014
Lauriet said:

It's people like you who make me laugh. Without Inori, Shu would have remained the worthless bitch he was at the beginning of the series, and she at least received
development(btw :hints at prostitution?Don't make me laugh.)Overall you are making her character out to be far worse then she was. I also find it funny how you like Ayase more when she in fact received 0 development(though i still like her character). You haters are stupidly inconsistent with your arguments.Go watch SAO and see how a show can be truly shit.
Jul 22, 2014 6:16 PM

Oct 2013
It was absolute shit from beginning to end. One of the most overrated anime of all time.
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
Jul 22, 2014 11:49 PM

Nov 2012
ynat1 said:
You haters are stupidly inconsistent with your arguments. Go watch SAO and see how a show can be truly shit.

^This

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...
Jul 22, 2014 11:55 PM

Mar 2013
VoidGenome said:
ynat1 said:
You haters are stupidly inconsistent with your arguments. Go watch SAO and see how a show can be truly shit.

^This

They're pretty similar though. In terms of writing, the plot and characters are a complete mess, though they fail in very different ways. Both shows are nevertheless carried by the strength of their soundtrack and art/animation.
Jul 22, 2014 11:59 PM
May 2012
VoidGenome said:
ynat1 said:

^This

when THIS chain quote become a trend these days? none of this makes any sense because MAL rules are finally changed.
JafriZinJul 23, 2014 12:10 AM
Jul 23, 2014 12:06 AM
May 2012
RawNime said:
Bro I don't think its that nobody cares, I think its more like nobody understands, that wasnt the only confusing part, during the end I had so many unanswered questions it just left me completely frustrated. They just twisted the story toooooo much to the point where you would have to be a magical guru with an IQ of 9000 to make sense of whats happening.

I'm sorry, it's just that I've been getting over-emotional lately till I take it so seriously despite It always playing around my head. Talk about being such a drama-king besides ranting over WTF just happened which gets me grinding my gears.

*quote from Peter Griffin (family guy).*

RawNime said:
Bro you take the words right of my mouth, so true. Its not fair how they left everything blank. Leaving the audience in a WTF just happened mood.

Same thing happens during VALVRAVE THE LIBERATOR, my friend. Maybe the writer who brought Code Geass had been smoking at this point.
JafriZinJul 23, 2014 12:21 AM
Jul 23, 2014 3:12 AM

Jun 2014
VoidGenome said:
ynat1 said:

^This

I agree on the inconsistencies of the haters part... SAO ain' shit though XD.

Mars of Destruction, that right there is some grade A level shittiness
Jul 23, 2014 3:52 AM
May 2012
damastah said:
I agree on the inconsistencies of the haters part... SAO ain' shit though XD.

Mars of Destruction, that right there is some grade A level shittiness

Why can't we just enjoy it instead of being ranting shit about how good/bad the show was?

I guess everyone has a different perception after all when it comes to thoughts & reactions towards anime.
Jul 23, 2014 11:53 AM

Nov 2012
MohdJeffreyZin said:

Why can't we just enjoy it instead of being ranting shit about how good/bad the show was?

Because that's all what these forums are about these days. It's either radio silence or someone who starts off a shitstorm.

It's only natural, though. People who are content are less likely to speak up since they have no reason to. But when you are discontent with something, that's a different story.

Jul 23, 2014 11:55 AM
Aug 2012
I cry out of frustration when I realize that I wasted so much time on this show
Jul 23, 2014 11:56 AM
Mar 2013
I cried so much I gave up on it. -_-
[b]Join #myanimelist on RizonIRC![b]
(^∇^)

Jul 23, 2014 12:29 PM

Apr 2014
VoidGenome said:
MohdJeffreyZin said:

Because that's all what these forums are about these days. It's either radio silence or someone who starts off a shitstorm.

It's only natural, though. People who are content are less likely to speak up since they have no reason to. But when you are discontent with something, that's a different story.

So much truth in this!

Dunois said:
I cried so much I gave up on it. -_-

NOOOO You cant give up dude, you have to go through the full pain like everyone else only then can you say, you survived through life.

I would like to watch the show again everything was so perfect the story, the graphics the characters and especially the soundtrack cant emphasise enough how good the soundtracks were, but just thinking about the second half makes me not want to how can you screw up something that was going in such a good direction, but nooo they had to do some next level 360 twist spin shit to the story so that no stable person can make out whats currently happening. Still gave it a 7/10 though for the amazing first half, it could have easily been a 9/10 though.
Jul 23, 2014 2:08 PM

Nov 2012
RawNime said:
but just thinking about the second half makes me not want to how can you screw up something that was going in such a good direction, but nooo they had to do some next level 360 twist spin shit to the story so that no stable person can make out whats currently happening.

well, I actually started to like the anime during the second half. It was okay during the first, but the second half certainly is where it's at for me.

Jul 23, 2014 9:22 PM

Mar 2013
VoidGenome said:
RawNime said:
but just thinking about the second half makes me not want to how can you screw up something that was going in such a good direction, but nooo they had to do some next level 360 twist spin shit to the story so that no stable person can make out whats currently happening.

well, I actually started to like the anime during the second half. It was okay during the first, but the second half certainly is where it's at for me.

So, did you like it because of or in spite of it being an incomprehensible mess?
Jul 24, 2014 9:38 AM

Nov 2012
aside from Gai's revival and the rushed ending, I had no problems with the second half. I cannot see why people are bitching about it that much.

Jul 24, 2014 10:54 AM

Apr 2014
People are bitching about it so much, because the first half was miles better. The second half just made everything so confusing to the point where the viewer just doesnt understand whats going on, so many plot holes, so many unanswered questions etc. It just didnt even get anywhere close to the greatness of the first half.
Jul 24, 2014 1:37 PM

Nov 2012
I think people are just overreacting way too much. Yes. Some questions came up. But was it too much to not understand what's going on? No. At least it wasn't as predictable as the first half was most of the time.

Jul 24, 2014 2:06 PM

Apr 2014
Yes unfortunately it was too much to understand, there are complaints everywhere about people not understanding it. I mean all this overreacting that you mention isnt just there for nothing, there is a good reason for it.
Jul 24, 2014 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
yeah, but see...some people are also just way too stupid and wouldn't even get the simplest of things. Just because there are a lot of complainers doesn't mean all of them are justified. Some certainly are, but some are just complaining about the fact that no one told them that the sky is blue.

not trying to say that you are not allowed to say the first half was better but it also doesn't mean the second half is utter crap just because you say it is.
VoidGenomeJul 24, 2014 2:51 PM

Jul 24, 2014 6:32 PM
Mar 2014
The only confusing parts in the whole second half was Gai magically coming back to life and the ending, both of which can be figured out using a basic skill known as: inference. Guilty Crown hands you the pieces of the puzzle and expects you to put them together yourself, which is the main reason people hate on the story. Although,on a side note, I find GC to be more enjoyable when you turn your brain off and just let the series do what it was meant to do: entertain. I don't give a flying fuck for the unexplained plot points, or the "bland" characters it doesn't change the fact that I had fun watching it. Second half and all.
ynat1Jul 24, 2014 6:40 PM
Jul 24, 2014 8:44 PM

Apr 2014
No No No, if those are the only problems you found then clearly you didnt mind all the plot holes in the Anime.
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/e9dfc9a4ca669c98c916dbb0e6c78c331372283462_full.png

Who is he? Where did he come from? whats his purpose?

Here are some more questions I found on the web.
1. Why did Inori's tear turn into a flower? Never explained

2. How did this flower magically allow Shu to get Inori's void, shutdown all the robots, allow Tsugumi to finish hacking, and take down Gai in a matter of ten seconds? Never explained

3. If Shu was able to give everyone back their voids from the beginning, why was he so worried about taking their voids to fight Gai? He could have given them back at any point, evidently shown by the last episode.

4. How did Inori come back into Mana and how did she regain her memories of Shu? Never explained.

5.Gai at one point in the final episode said "I would not have minded you becoming Adam if you stayed the old you, but now you are worthless." something along those lines. But then, literally five minutes later after he gets beaten by Shu, he says "Shu, stay exactly the way you are right now". Why the sudden change?

6. How the hell did Shu escape the tower? Never explained.

7. Haruka said that if Shu took the Void Genom a second time, it would kill him, so why didn't it?

8. How did the cancer that he took from people go away? And since that went away, why didn't his right arm disappear also?

9. Why does Inori's singing/ songs get rid of the virus or at least keep it at bay? And if that is the case, why doesn't she just sing to everyone who has the virus and cure them?

10. This can be attributed to the Void Genom I suppose, but how is Shu able to run up buildings and fall huge distances, slam into the ground and not have a scratch on him?

11. How the hell was Gai resurrected? In the final episode, they do a flashback of when he died and you see him literally disintegrate along with Mana.

12. Why does the Void Genom power only manifest to the right arm?

13. Funeral parlor destroyed both Lecocytes (however you say it; the giant laser destructo thingies) back near the beginning of the series, so where did Gai get the new one that blew up the U.N fleet?

It's easy to find more plot holes to be honest, btw there is a ton more unanswered questions in guilty crown than listed here some of these questions can be answered but there are some good ones on the list., and No its not like a puzzle that the makers created for you to make out yourself. if that was the case a lot more people could make out the story. What you will notice though is that like 90% of those questions arise from the second half.

I dont understand how you regard the second part as better than the first half. Shu's personality changes like its a joke, some next level complicated story that no1 understands especially regarding Inori and Mana, a ton of plot holes and a rushed ending
but to everyone their own right?

One thing I have found out is that, the makers were clearly aware of most of the plot holes, later they released a game attempting to answer a lot of the questions remaining, and that Amazing OVA was acting as promotion, nevertheless they screwed up otherwise why would they need to make a game, to answer questions. Also the game doesnt seem to be massively popular it didnt make it very far thats for sure.

Dont get me wrong I love Guilty Crown thats why the pain is so deep lol I just think it had great potential, going from a 9/10 in the first half to a 7/10 overall.
Jul 25, 2014 5:51 AM

Jun 2014
@RawNime - Yuu's role is expanded a bit in the prequel VN, " Lost Christmas".

*P.S. - Lost Christmas(The VN not the OVA digest.) has no Eng translation yet.

1. It's related to Carol's role in the prequel VN. But yeah, without seeing the VN it's a plothole.
2. This is a valid plothole.
3. Because he might break them BEFORE getting the chance to return the voids. But yeah, without seeing the VN it's a plothole.
4. The flower contain's Inori's essence, is all I can say. That and Inori is not a literal clone to begin with, also unexplained in the anime but explained in the VN.
5. Gai trying to become a " badass villain" who in actuality is still a good guy.
6. This is a valid plothole, but it could be the remnant Funeral Parlor members I guess?(erm Argo anyone, he might've come back for Shu?)
7. Kurosu Ouma is the progenitor of the Void Genome. He must've made it so that it's compatible to his, and in effect, Shu's DNA.
8. That scene with Inori giving Shu the " cat's cradle" ..... now feel free to interpret that scene in any way you want since there was no clarification on that even in the VN.
9. Inori's origin is to balme for this, still a plothole since you need to see the VN to understand first. Basically with Mana dwelling in her, She has access to Mana's definitive control over genomic resonance(Because Mana is the Patient Zero of the Virus from the meteorite.
10. Ummm, lol Shounen bro.
11. This is a valid plothole, may be attributed to Da'ath's connections...
12. Shu manifested it in his left during his re-acquisition of the Void Genome. During that, the arm with lines is his void" which assumes everything, strengths and weaknesses, in its entirety.
13. There may have been a 3rd one, nobody ever said only 2 were ever made.

Hope this clears up some things. Have a nice day :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.