Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2009 2:50 PM

Feb 2008
dude you gotta watch it again, story is fairly to follow, only may be a bit of unexplained stuff on the historical background..

given the short episode slot, the first episode has done a lot of intersting parts.
Oct 19, 2009 3:08 PM

Jul 2009
confuser987 said:
Graphics- 5/5
Story- 1/5
The graphics were amazing. It looked gloomy and not too confusing, yet it was not plain.
In contrast of the Graphics, the storyline SUCKED majorly. So, what the HECK HAPPENED AT THE END. Also, were they or were they not siblings. Also, does this place take place in modern Japan? Why do anime TRY to have ALL THEIR dialogue so profound?
Will the episodes be all connected or are they like each individual, short stories?
once again, the confuser didnt get anything. but then again, hes almost always confused as far as Ive read his posts in other threads~ :D
Oct 19, 2009 3:23 PM

Jun 2007
Not sure how I feel about this just yet. It's different from most other anime I've watched, with a dark vibe and realism given to it by its real world setting. Being different from the norm is a plus point when most animes are about school girls, I guess...

I didn't like the music at the start; when it sounded more like it'd fit an older American setting rather than a Japanese one. And did anyone notice the very similar sounding piece to a certain Sweeney Todd track? I know I did.

Anyway, I like depressing stories, and this is certainly depressing. It's too early to make any judgements, with very little content to go on, but I liked how the lead expressed how worthless he thought his life was, helped by the suicidal woman he bumped into by chance. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out if his dislike for both himself and others leads him to becoming a serial killer.

I didn't quite get how he linked the woman he pushed to the five women who raped him as a child just because she called him cute and plain, adding that he was tempted to kill her. I guess he just thinks of all women as the same. I'm hoping another sub group subs it in order for me to be able to compare the subs and, hopefully, get better video quality -- the 720P version struck me as being SD.

Another aspect I'm unsure about is the setting. I get that people are against the government because of money issues, but I could use some more details. I guess I'll Google for 'Showa' + 'Revolt' and see where that gets me...

In any event, I'm looking forward to the next episode... well, I'm interested at least. :D
Oct 19, 2009 3:24 PM

Aug 2008
MISAKA said:
Ximinez said:
One and only fully watchable title of season (seinen set in '40s, without lolis and other weird stuff). Madhouse did great job.

Not saying that Madhouse didn't do a good job, but did nobody else notice the shouta rape? How is that not "weird stuff"

I mean, it wasn't exactly said straight out but I figured at least a few other people would have caught what those scenes were implying.

I 'd rather refer to this as traumatic accident which shaped Yozo's personality. It wasn't 'weird'. It's sad but this kind of thing happens in our world (more frequent than lolis with guns ;).
GuroFXOct 19, 2009 3:28 PM
Oct 19, 2009 3:59 PM

Mar 2008
The quality is freaking amazing. Great, great great job Madhouse! However the story and plot are not my cup of tea. The characters are all messed up in the head. Way too depressing... Still, I believe there's potential in it and I'm waiting eagerly for the next episode. Japanese classics must be classics for a reason.
Oct 19, 2009 5:04 PM

Jan 2009
This looks like another Mouryou No Hako with an absolutely random plot and good artwork. Not really an impressive first episode but I guess i'll stick with it to see how it goes, It's Madhouse after all, I just can't miss it.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Oct 19, 2009 5:16 PM

Aug 2007
This is such a beautiful anime... I was seriously wowed by the animation and mature atmosphere. I need to watch an anime that isn't filled with comedy every once in a while. The music is just lovely, as well. I will definitely keep watching this.
Oct 19, 2009 5:19 PM

Feb 2009
Interesting seinen with good art direction. Some retarded comments here show that it's not your average moe ecchi harem show. :)
Oct 19, 2009 5:53 PM
Dec 2008
LIGHT!
Oct 19, 2009 6:01 PM

Aug 2009
Whoa mindfuck!

Very insane, creepy, and I love the dark atmosphere. Finally, a series with no moe, tsunderes, lolis, etc! I am intrigued and amazed. For some reason the ending of the episode reminds me of this movie called "In Dreams." The part where she's floating above him in the water. Anyone else seen that movie and might possibly agree with me? xD

also...fuck her, kill her, kill yourself and live?

I see what you did there, Yoza...

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 19, 2009 6:33 PM

Mar 2009
That was awesome.
Oct 19, 2009 7:07 PM

Jan 2008
Amazing!

I was curious about this show when I first heard about it (especially due to Obata's influence), but now I know for certain that it's a keeper.

The artwork was phenomenal, such great character designs and attention to detail. I loved the gritty 30's feel it had, the muted colours worked well to establish the mood and tone of the story.

The story itself was fresh and intriguing. There was a humble elegance to it that has me captivated. Definitely a touch of psychological chaos in there as well. I really enjoy the mature themes in this and am eagerly awaiting more.
Oct 19, 2009 9:51 PM
Jul 2009
A little disturbing ending, why the hell he's still alive.
Obata is amazing as usual, this anime kind of reminded me of 'Kurozuka'
Oct 19, 2009 10:12 PM

Dec 2007
There was a lot to love in this one -- the music, the atmosphere, the dialogue, the settings -- they just did so many things right in this one episode! This is looking to be the only worthwhile series of this season.
DunkyOct 19, 2009 10:27 PM
Oct 19, 2009 10:17 PM

May 2009
He is not Light. He is fap master.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2009 10:27 PM

Jul 2009
Hybrid00 said:
He is not Light. He is fap master.

Oh yeah? So where's the busty Tsundere? You liar!!! X3

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 20, 2009 12:19 AM

Sep 2008
Oh shi-

Ultra high production values make a show interesting even if the plot seems really lame. 10/10 so far.
Oct 20, 2009 12:28 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
wow! now this is my kind of anime! i absolutely loved the animation, especially the facial expressions.
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 20, 2009 4:11 AM
Mar 2009
Light isn't dead! :O

Well, interesting anime... from what I've watched, one of the best shows of the season, along with Darker Than Black and Kuuchuu Buranko.
:T
Oct 20, 2009 7:57 AM

Sep 2009
wow...kindof speechless....whatever i wanted to say everyone said it.....i felt bad for the guy.....when u know u have nothin to look forward to, hate oneself...after having conviction in it...ppl usually commit suicide...and if after that u survive...i guess its the worst....i loved the dialogues....loved it...the whole serious-ness environment was highly captivating....loved it!!!
when i heard the name blue literature it gave me chills ...the name has a huge effect on ppl....
Oct 20, 2009 10:50 AM
Mar 2009
confuser987 said:
Graphics- 5/5
Story- 1/5
The graphics were amazing. It looked gloomy and not too confusing, yet it was not plain.
In contrast of the Graphics, the storyline SUCKED majorly. So, what the HECK HAPPENED AT THE END. Also, were they or were they not siblings. Also, does this place take place in modern Japan? Why do anime TRY to have ALL THEIR dialogue so profound?
Will the episodes be all connected or are they like each individual, short stories?

They're six individual stories from different authors. I think this one will end at episode 4, and the next story will be Kokoro--a much more laid back and peaceful tale, by the first master of modern Japanese literature, Natsume Soseki. It's amazing, seriously.

At the end, he failed to kill himself but the woman died. You'll see next episode what effect that has on him, I assume. Those women were not his siblings, as previously discussed here.

About the story being confusing, there are two things to note. First, no it isn't, and the dialogue isn't made to be profound, it's made to accent the characters emotions. This can, admittedly, be difficult in an anime, but that leads me to my second point; this anime is based off of the second most sold book in Japan, behind only Kokoro, the next story in the cycle. A lot of people watching this there know this story by heart, celebrate Dazai's life on the anniversary of his suicide, and know the time period far better than Western people do. Keep in mind that this is made for a Japanese audience, not us watching fansubs.

Yes, it takes place in modern Japan. It says the fourth year of the Showa era at the beginning of the show. That means 1930.
evanc88Oct 20, 2009 10:55 AM
Oct 20, 2009 11:41 AM

Jan 2008
I really wish I was able to enjoy this crap. 11 minutes into episode one I was so bored I went here to check out other people's reactions. Maybe I'm just shallow, but it seems to me that whenever people sees an anime that tries to be just a little deep, they instantly orgasm like crazy over it.

At least to me, for an anime to be good it has to be either interesting or entertaining. This was neither. It wasn't even shocking.

Another bad show this season.
Why have a life when you can watch slice of life?
Oct 20, 2009 11:41 AM

Jun 2009
Amazing start. It has really nice dark atmosphere and realistic characters. Looking forward for the next episode. :D
Oct 20, 2009 1:17 PM

Jul 2009
to-en said:
At least to me, for an anime to be good it has to be either interesting or entertaining. This was neither.

Kind of agree with you on the entertaining part, but I guess we can't understand how deep it is unless we've read the novels, which most of us haven't. But still, watch it again and maybe you'll understand it better.
Oct 20, 2009 6:10 PM

May 2008
Oh my jesus..this was totally freakish. I LOVED it. The Death Note like animation, and the way it all happened..just...*___* Amazing. I hope the other 11 episodes will be this good. This just raped my mind.

Oct 20, 2009 6:22 PM

Jan 2009
to-en said:
Maybe I'm just shallow, but it seems to me that whenever people sees an anime that tries to be just a little deep, they instantly orgasm like crazy over it.
You're not the only one, It's obviously that the animation is certainly top notch (can't expect less from Madhouse) but so far for a first episode it was shitty, nothing explained at all, no development nor really catchy. It looks like they're just exited due to it's animation. Thats all, a good animation doesn't come up always with a good story; they seem to forget that.

Oct 20, 2009 7:46 PM

Jan 2008
Definitely something to keep track of, might aswell be the best show of this fall.
Oct 20, 2009 8:20 PM

Dec 2007
Mikiyo said:
but so far for a first episode it was shitty, nothing explained at all, no development nor really catchy. It looks like they're just exited due to it's animation. Thats all, a good animation doesn't come up always with a good story; they seem to forget that.

No, we're excited because this is a seinen work. Tons of things were explained this episode. We saw how the dude was raped by multiple women when he was just a small boy which certainly fueled his desire to kill the whore.

This isn't a shounen, and stuff isn't just going to be handed to you on a plate. Just because you can't follow a show doesn't mean that nothing was explained.

Maybe in a few years you'll be able to appreciate seinen shows.
Oct 20, 2009 8:30 PM

Oct 2008
satyr said:
Light isn't dead! :O

OMFG LIGHT!!

Oct 20, 2009 10:37 PM
Mar 2009
Mikiyo said:
You're not the only one, It's obviously that the animation is certainly top notch (can't expect less from Madhouse) but so far for a first episode it was shitty, nothing explained at all, no development nor really catchy. It looks like they're just exited due to it's animation. Thats all, a good animation doesn't come up always with a good story; they seem to forget that.

"They" try to keep in mind that this is one of the most beloved, heartbreaking and eye-opening stories that has ever come out of modern Japan. "They" appreciate and recognize the fact that the base story behind this anime speaks to more human beings than any other anime "they" have probably watched.

Or "they" just like the pretty animation. Man "they" are dumb.
Oct 20, 2009 10:56 PM

Oct 2007
that was interesting.... its fairly different but will most likely being my favorite of the fall season
Oct 20, 2009 11:47 PM

Jan 2009
Meddigo said:

Maybe in a few years you'll be able to appreciate seinen shows.
Which is an irony because Monster is by far better than this nonsense, non development plot-show at all. Meaning more, this comes from someone who rated 7 GitS and haven't seen Bartender nor Mouryou No Hako. Go get back to watch something with more meaning than something with a mere good animation then you can talk back to me. Can't believe people get serious over someone else's opinion.

evanc88 said:

"They" try to keep in mind that this is one of the most beloved, heartbreaking and eye-opening stories that has ever come out of modern Japan.
Man "they" are dumb.
Well, "they" can even consider Mars of Destruction a masterpiece after they just marathoned a faggathron of Narutard and Bleach.

Honestly... whats up with butthurt faggots nowdays?

Oct 21, 2009 12:00 AM

Dec 2007
You're pretty bad at looking at anime lists. I've seen 8/13 episodes of Mouryou, and I'll finish watching the rest once a nice sub group actually releases episode 13.
Oct 21, 2009 3:05 AM

Jan 2009
"Women, they are indeed mysterious creatures." That guy speaks the truth, although I don't remember his name : p

Anyhow, was he.. raped when he was small?o.o

So.. did he push? Or was it the sudden strong wind?

Funny thing anyway that he survived, huh?

Anyhow, I think this one got a pretty good start, and I might actually read those books sometime too : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 21, 2009 3:17 AM
Jul 2009
pretty a typical story, just the animation and drawing rocks.
Oct 21, 2009 3:24 AM

Nov 2007
BitchMaster said:
Hybrid00 said:
Great ep.

So the guy did his sister?

lolwut?

ha ha ha ha xD

Quite an interesting first episode will have to see a bit more to actually form an opinion on whether this is good or bad but so far it seems to have outdone a few shows from this fall.
Oct 21, 2009 7:21 AM

Jan 2009
Crimsonwill said:
but so far it seems to have outdone a few shows from this fall.

Like 11eyes, Kämpfer, Shin Koihime†Musou .. I don't think I need to continue.
And to clarify, Aoi Bungaku Series is clearly better than for example those 3 that I mentioned.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 21, 2009 9:01 AM

Jul 2009
evanc88 said:
Mikiyo said:

"They" try to keep in mind that this is one of the most beloved, heartbreaking and eye-opening stories that has ever come out of modern Japan. "They" appreciate and recognize the fact that the base story behind this anime speaks to more human beings than any other anime "they" have probably watched.

Or "they" just like the pretty animation. Man "they" are dumb.

Or "they" just happened to read the damn book back in the days and appreciated the story, hence why "they" are happy for the anime adaptation of something "they" love. It's just as simple as that.

Man, "somebody" thought that because there are a lot of graphic whores nowadays, everybody should be a graphic whore. "Somebody" is dumb...<_<

And not to mention that another "somebody" in the same category as the previous one who considered all of "them" were able to enjoy "wannabe ninja in a jump suit without hiding his stupid face who enjoys thrusting somebody's a**hole 24/7 and Dumbass of a disgrace to the word "shinigami" orange head who talked big but always get owned like a sorry biatch

That being said, everybody had their own distinct tastes so keep your GDODAMN own opinions to yourself or you can say it out loud but PLEASE don't criticize others for what they saw and enjoyed....>_>

PS: And I sincerely hope to not see your lovely faces in the next ep discussion because if you do...LOL 8-)

Oct 21, 2009 12:05 PM

Jan 2009
BitchMaster said:
don't criticize others for what they saw and enjoyed....>_>

PS: And I sincerely hope to not see your lovely faces in the next ep discussion because if you do...LOL 8-)
Whos critizicing others? Didn't you read or what? Take up a pill and chill out first because this is why Mal forums exist in the first place, to place up our own opinions about the series here, if you can't stand someone's else opinion about this series I recommend you to take a lot of fresh are and stop living in your mom's basement for a while. The door is that way ----------------->

Also I will be placing my own opinions here whether you like it or not, its always an enjoyment to rage up kiddies over their series, and a lot more when its an overrated one.

Once more..
Mikiyo said:

Oct 21, 2009 12:11 PM
Mar 2009
Honestly I can't even tell who's getting made fun of anymore...
Oct 21, 2009 12:21 PM
Jun 2009
BitchMaster said:
Adamska said:
BitchMaster said:
Take that, Zetsubou Sensei, now that was I call "real" suicide.

Spoilers, do you know how to use them?

Well, people coming here to discuss after they have watched the episode so how was it spoilers again? >_>

I mean spoiler for Zetsubou Sensei. I will expect to suicide when i wathc it now, lol.
Oct 21, 2009 1:10 PM

Jul 2009
Mikiyo said:
Once more..
Mikiyo said:
Im sorry to tell you this, but thats honestly what that
BitchMaster said:
"somebody"
himself sounds like...

Adamska said:
BitchMaster said:
Adamska said:
BitchMaster said:

Well, people coming here to discuss after they have watched the episode so how was it spoilers again? >_>

I mean spoiler for Zetsubou Sensei. I will expect to suicide when i wathc it now, lol.
real suicide? Zetsubou Sensei? erhm, I dont think that will ever happen. you obviously dont know him very well... ;-)
Oct 21, 2009 1:29 PM

Jan 2009
vinesage said:
Im sorry to tell you this, but thats somebody sounds like
<Insert astronomical facepalm through my forehead>

Oct 21, 2009 1:29 PM

Jul 2009
Mikiyo said:
Whos critizicing others? Didn't you read or what?

"whos critizicing others?" You? LOL seems like somebody who doesn't know how to read his/her own statements: "Honestly... whats up with butthurt faggots nowdays?" So, you're telling me that this is not "Offending/ criticizing other people?"

Take up a pill and chill out first because this is why Mal forums exist in the first place, to place up our own opinions about the series here, if you can't stand someone's else opinion about this series I recommend you to take a lot of fresh are and stop living in your mom's basement for a while.

From the formulation of your phrase, I would assume that the reason MAL exist is for people to take up a chill pill? LOL And sorry, but isn't "to place up your own opinions about the series here" =/= "Calling others names just because they enjoy series that you don't"? Or maybe you just purposefully ignored that in order to pick on somebody.

And how do you know I'm living in my parents' basement? You like assuming things, don't you? Or maybe you just got something wrong in the head? One advice: " Don't talk or confirm something that you have no information about or otherwise, you're just making a fool out of yourself" Oh wai-. you already did 8-)

But anyway thank you for your suggestion even if that's just some cheap made-up stuffs. As thanks, allow me to offer you one from mine too: "Go out to breath some fresh air then start looking up how "criticize something" is different than "insult somebody" if, and only if you even know how to google, that is ...

Oh well, to make it short, I'm perfectly cool with your opinions and critics but what bothered me is the fact that you lump everybody in the same category and calling them names. Now, that's not "giving your opinions" but rather "harassment", just talk shit about this show if you want to, but why go as far as offending other viewers? It's not what a forum is for, or are you just coming here to pick fights with other people?

Adamska said:
BitchMaster said:
Adamska said:
BitchMaster said:

Oh, I see where you're coming from, my bad for spoiling your fun, hope you don't mind and won't suicide over that LOL X3
BitchMasterOct 21, 2009 1:35 PM

Oct 21, 2009 1:40 PM

Jan 2009
To begin with I didn't mentioned anyone, I agreed with someone's else opinion about this series being shitty, I gave out many reasons why I dislike this show, and looks like the fanfags took it out personal, read what I just said in one of my previous posts again, you will notice I didn't pointed out specificly someone. I pointed it out in general, its your choice to consider yourself one of those who I mentioned. But raging up in a topic against someone who doesn't like this show: is retarded. Its up to you, point out in my post where I "Offended" someone. The only one I did was against you because you raged over something so trivial.

Yes, I think this show is shitty so live up with it, and I will see it until it ends due to the hype and to rage up kids in the net. I don't really care if you shit up all over your monitor due to someone's else opinion, but as far as I know, I can post whatever is on my mind on this series, once more; live up with it, if you didn't like my opinion, then just ignore it, get over it and take a pill to chill out because you get mad over something so trivial.

Oct 21, 2009 2:00 PM

Jul 2009
Assuming again? When did I ever say I was "pissed off"? I was just bothered by the fact that a lot of people insult others about the series that they don't like and others happened to like them.

And the "fanfags" might take it out personal since I doubt even you won't like it if someone said that you're a "faggot" either, am I right? The reason I was talking to you is just to advice you to refrain from insulting the fans of a certain fanbase and thus drag out a flaming war over trivial matters. That happened in a lot of forums I used to go to and I don't see the fun in doing that. But if you said you don't intentionally point out anybody, then all's cool, chill and peace? :3

if you didn't like my opinion, then just ignore it, get over it and take a pill to chill out because you get mad over something so trivial.

I will, if you won't direct your hatred for the show on its fans. Otherwise, have fun bashing it and its characters ;)

I don't really care if you shit up all over your monitor due to someone's else opinion

Thank you for your concern, but no need to worry about me, unless the "shit" might drop on you....;)

Oct 21, 2009 4:34 PM

Jun 2007
It's foolish to judge quality based on words like 'seinen' and 'josei'. There are shounen out there with more depth than seinen titles, and shoujo titles tend to be mature compared to shounen because of the focus being on emotions. If you doubt me, read Confidential Confessions. From what I've seen, there's little between shoujo and josei in a lot of cases.

Remember: Ai Yori Aoshi is a seinen, and that's only because of nipples being drawn.

As for the person who said there was no character development/information revealed, we were shown the lead's life, why he wanted to die, what happened to him in the past to make him dislike women and it set up the next episode perfectly. To say you found the story confusing and need more time before you judge the series is fine, but to say it's all looks and nothing else is another, very stupid thing to say.

If the story is indeed based on a famous novel, where no pretty pictures could carry it, I'm sure the story will turn out to better than most of the generic rubbish released every year.
Oct 21, 2009 5:20 PM

Jun 2009
Wow that was pretty depressing, I liked it though.
And wow the main Character must be Light's Twin Brother!
Oct 21, 2009 5:33 PM

Jun 2008
Oh.My.Kira.
This was absolutely fucking amazing. I'm very impressed. It's been a while since I've watched something this wonderful.
I loved everything about this first episode. The characters, which for a 20 minutes episode were well-developed, the mature, tragic story and ending, the historical setting, and of course Obata-sensei's art style, it reached its maximum level of perfection here.
Did I mention the sex scene? Extremely hot. Finally something that's not the usual ecchi crap. 11/10.
Not much more to say, it's simply gorgeous. I'll keep bathing in the beauty I've just watched for a little more.
RenaPsychoKillerOct 21, 2009 5:46 PM

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Oct 21, 2009 5:46 PM

Oct 2009
evanc88 said:
confuser987 said:
Graphics- 5/5
Story- 1/5

They're six individual stories from different authors. I think this one will end at episode 4, and the next story will be Kokoro--a much more laid back and peaceful tale, by the first master of modern Japanese literature, Natsume Soseki. It's amazing, seriously.

At the end, he failed to kill himself but the woman died. You'll see next episode what effect that has on him, I assume. Those women were not his siblings, as previously discussed here.

About the story being confusing, there are two things to note. First, no it isn't, and the dialogue isn't made to be profound, it's made to accent the characters emotions. This can, admittedly, be difficult in an anime, but that leads me to my second point; this anime is based off of the second most sold book in Japan, behind only Kokoro, the next story in the cycle. A lot of people watching this there know this story by heart, celebrate Dazai's life on the anniversary of his suicide, and know the time period far better than Western people do. Keep in mind that this is made for a Japanese audience, not us watching fansubs.

Yes, it takes place in modern Japan. It says the fourth year of the Showa era at the beginning of the show. That means 1930.

Interesting post, so people were at that time not happy with the goverment so there was a Tokko (political police) to calm down revolutions and also a problem of prostitutes. This lead to major suicides. I do want to ask you if Youzou was abused as a kid? No one answered me on this one. Were all these women playing with his privates or were they exposing themselves to him? I got some mix feelings that it is a yes but not sure. They also say that Youzou liked books but his father though it was not right for him at this age? What is up with this whole lion mask thing other than festival purpose?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoi Bungaku Series Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 18, 2009

104 by JeremiahOrange »»
Feb 7, 12:59 AM

Poll: » Aoi Bungaku Series Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2009

83 by hi777 »»
Jan 18, 3:25 AM

» Aoi Bungaku OST nowhere to be found.

sdziscool - Nov 28, 2013

11 by EmoDante »»
Dec 8, 2023 1:57 PM

Poll: » Aoi Bungaku Series Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ginfizz - Dec 29, 2009

186 by Etherius_ZS »»
Sep 19, 2023 9:29 AM

Poll: » Aoi Bungaku Series Episode 11 Discussion

Tiago97 - Oct 14, 2012

48 by Etherius_ZS »»
Sep 19, 2023 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.