Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2014 3:17 PM

Oct 2013
Hawkit said:
keragamming said:

Make madhouse make a one piece remake and better animation with no fillers, and you will see how quickly it will be in the top 10.

HxH strong point is with the character, it also has psychological theme in it, which makes the characters more interesting. HXH fanbase is really turning to shit, if someone else like a anime more than hxh you guys would act like it's the end of the world. And you guys will come with the " oh you don't like hxh because it doesn't have too much cliche shounen action" Bitch please.
What the fuck is this witch hunt? I simply wanted to learn something I don't understand. I'm not saying it's wrong at all. I am _honestly_ curious, I'm not going to shoot him down whatever he comes up with. I'm okay if you don't like something that I like, I'm not that immature. I worded the question like that because I really do want him to try when he answers. ;)

EDIT: Oh and besides, i agree with you that the fanbase around here seems to take this more than a bit too seriously and en up looking like assholes, just like you.

I was about to reply a serious comment to you, but then I looked at your account, nothing.....

I've seen right through your disguise, You aint fooling anyone Judals, making your 10th troll account now, at least put some anime in your list to make it look more legit. You almost fooled me. XD

Jul 23, 2014 3:18 PM
Jul 2014
IntroverTurtle said:
Hawkit said:
I'm really curious so could you please explain to me the parts of one piece that make it better for you than Hunter-x-Hunter(2011)? Even excluding filler I simply don't see it so that's why I'm interested in finding out.
First of all it's not just One Piece. I also see Naruto, FMAB, and a lot of other anime better than it. Two, in the general sense, I see everything in One Piece as better than HxH except for maybe the animation which I don't see as too important. And three, I don't feel like explaining why in this thread how I see One Piece or any other anime as better.
Too bad. I'm okay with this for lack of a more concrete explanation but my last question is how much of the 2011 anime have you watched?
Jul 23, 2014 3:20 PM

Nov 2010
Hawkit said:
Too bad. I'm okay with this for lack of a more concrete explanation but my last question is how much of the 2011 anime have you watched?
I'll give you a hint. What's the name of the site.
Jul 23, 2014 3:30 PM
Jul 2014
IntroverTurtle said:
Hawkit said:
Good point, that really goes against my point of me not being retarded from earlier but oh well.
Jul 23, 2014 4:04 PM

Jan 2014
[quote=IntroverTurtle]
Hawkit said:

Off topic but seeing that you're a big One Piece fan I'm curious, how would you react if Oda unexpectedly dies tomorrow? Wonder how Japan as a whole would react too.

On topic, nice to see HxH doing this well on MAL :) it's a shame that it's going to be ending soon T^T
Jul 23, 2014 4:28 PM

Jan 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Sapewloth said:

Don't be mad just because it's higher than One Piece. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah seriously tho, I'm not particularly surprised about the ranking, since it's been lurking around the top ten for a while I think. But congrats anyway: it's pretty neat to see a favorite rank that high.

One Piece will get there when it ends.

jajajajajajajajaja One Piece #1 or top 10 XD, you are a good comedian.
seriously the animation and the quality sucks but the Manga is overrated too
Arabasta was the only good arc perhaps is better than Naruto, Bleach and fairy tail but if you grow up the same argument will be disgusting.

Congrats HXH 2011 but the top 5 is close
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Jul 23, 2014 4:34 PM
Jul 2014
keragamming said:
Hawkit said:
What the fuck is this witch hunt? I simply wanted to learn something I don't understand. I'm not saying it's wrong at all. I am _honestly_ curious, I'm not going to shoot him down whatever he comes up with. I'm okay if you don't like something that I like, I'm not that immature. I worded the question like that because I really do want him to try when he answers. ;)

EDIT: Oh and besides, i agree with you that the fanbase around here seems to take this more than a bit too seriously and en up looking like assholes, just like you.

I was about to reply a serious comment to you, but then I looked at your account, nothing.....

I've seen right through your disguise, You aint fooling anyone Judals, making your 10th troll account now, at least put some anime in your list to make it look more legit. You almost fooled me. XD

Trust me this isn't a troll account I just joined the forums looking to discuss some of the anime/manga I like and haven't bothered listing what I've seen yet because I joined today you know. I'm not sure how to prove I'm not whoever the hell you're talking about.
Jul 23, 2014 4:41 PM

Mar 2014
Hawkit said:
keragamming said:
Trust me this isn't a troll account I just joined the forums looking to discuss some of the anime/manga I like and haven't bothered listing what I've seen yet because I joined today you know. I'm not sure how to prove I'm not whoever the hell you're talking about.

Stop liking HxH.
Jul 23, 2014 5:13 PM
Jul 2014
jreginald said:
Hawkit said:

Stop liking HxH.
That seems perfectly reasonable? I do actually like both OP and Naruto for example even if I think HxH is better in most areas.
Aug 5, 2014 9:17 PM

Jul 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
Not that surprised but I don't think it deserves it. Top 200 sure but not the top 30 or even 10.

yet you think one piece will make it in? im not trying to argue I'm legitimately trying to understand how you think.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Aug 5, 2014 9:21 PM

Nov 2010
dekopinn said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Not that surprised but I don't think it deserves it. Top 200 sure but not the top 30 or even 10.

yet you think one piece will make it in? im not trying to argue I'm legitimately trying to understand how you think.
Yes it most likely will make it in. MAL has a 1/5 rule where once an anime ends you have to have watched at least that much for your score to count. That will boost One Piece by a lot. I had someone do the math a couple of years ago and it would have gotten to 6th if it had ended then.
Aug 5, 2014 9:22 PM

Jul 2012
dekopinn said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Necroing I see.
Aug 5, 2014 10:17 PM

Oct 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
dekopinn said:

Yes it most likely will make it in. MAL has a 1/5 rule where once an anime ends you have to have watched at least that much for your score to count. That will boost One Piece by a lot. I had someone do the math a couple of years ago and it would have gotten to 6th if it had ended then.

That will be a long ass time before that happens....
Aug 5, 2014 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
Congrats to HxH, sure as hell deserves it.
Aug 5, 2014 10:42 PM

Apr 2014
I finally decided to watch it. I noticed it went to #10, but I wasn't so sure of starting it yet. My friend showed me the first ED song and I instantly decided to watch.

I'm close to catching up... and so far it's already one of my top 5 favorites. I love this series and I can see why it's so highly praised.
I thought the manga was over, though... but I guess not from what I've read in this forum... oh well, I hope they take a break once they catch up. I don't mind the wait.
Aug 6, 2014 5:30 PM

Dec 2013
Hime-In-A-Box said:
I finally decided to watch it. I noticed it went to #10, but I wasn't so sure of starting it yet. My friend showed me the first ED song and I instantly decided to watch.

I'm close to catching up... and so far it's already one of my top 5 favorites. I love this series and I can see why it's so highly praised.
I thought the manga was over, though... but I guess not from what I've read in this forum... oh well, I hope they take a break once they catch up. I don't mind the wait.
I just hope Togashi doesn't go '1 year long hiatus' on us again, seriously, this is a masterpiece! So i guess he takes his time to come up with the necessary inspiration, so that's one of the reason it's so different and superior to other animes (IMO, IN MY OPINION)
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 6, 2014 5:46 PM
May 2014
The levels of delusion in this thread are off the charts!
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Aug 6, 2014 10:11 PM

Dec 2012
What is wrong with your signature.

Setsuko is famous :o
Aug 6, 2014 10:36 PM
Feb 2012
Huh, it must be just a hype, I don't really see the reason for it to be so high ranked. Yeah the show is good, but now I will say something absolutely unpopular - I didn't like the Chimera Ant arc. It made a giant leap from shounen to drama, but it failed. It failed to appeal for emotions. Fist of all it failed to manifest the incredible and fearsome power of ants, because our previous experience with this show gave us a belief that no matter how strong is an enemy Gon and Killua gonna undergo some training and kick everybody's asses. Then we have massacre of innumerous people who nobody cares about and massacre of innumerous second rate characters that we have already got used to in the Greed Island arc. The major drama was about Kaito who we just met and who's story gave me less emotions than one of a 3rd rate character bee girl... and the worst was the ending. I mean if you have this cheap and effective way of dealing with a problem then why bother at all? But whatever... I just can't get it why people are saying chimera ant is the best arc of the HxH and why is HxH considered a masterpiece by so many?
P.S. I droped OP after 5 or 6 episodes, didn't like it, so don't look at me as another pissed off fan boy :D
Aug 6, 2014 10:39 PM

Jul 2014
somebody_else said:
[Spoiler]Huh, it must be just a hype, I don't really see the reason for it to be so high ranked. Yeah the show is good, but now I will say something absolutely unpopular - I didn't like the Chimera Ant arc. It made a giant leap from shounen to drama, but it failed. It failed to appeal for emotions. Fist of all it failed to manifest the incredible and fearsome power of ants, because our previous experience with this show gave us a belief that no matter how strong is an enemy Gon and Killua gonna undergo some training and kick everybody's asses. Then we have massacre of innumerous people who nobody cares about and massacre of innumerous second rate characters that we have already got used to in the Greed Island arc. The major drama was about Kaito who we just met and who's story gave me less emotions than one of a 3rd rate character bee girl... and the worst was the ending. I mean if you have this cheap and effective way of dealing with a problem then why bother at all? But whatever... I just can't get it why people are saying chimera ant is the best arc of the HxH and why is HxH considered a masterpiece by so many?

Boring reading that ._.
Aug 6, 2014 10:41 PM
Feb 2012
crosx said:
somebody_else said:
[Spoiler]Huh, it must be just a hype, I don't really see the reason for it to be so high ranked. Yeah the show is good, but now I will say something absolutely unpopular - I didn't like the Chimera Ant arc. It made a giant leap from shounen to drama, but it failed. It failed to appeal for emotions. Fist of all it failed to manifest the incredible and fearsome power of ants, because our previous experience with this show gave us a belief that no matter how strong is an enemy Gon and Killua gonna undergo some training and kick everybody's asses. Then we have massacre of innumerous people who nobody cares about and massacre of innumerous second rate characters that we have already got used to in the Greed Island arc. The major drama was about Kaito who we just met and who's story gave me less emotions than one of a 3rd rate character bee girl... and the worst was the ending. I mean if you have this cheap and effective way of dealing with a problem then why bother at all? But whatever... I just can't get it why people are saying chimera ant is the best arc of the HxH and why is HxH considered a masterpiece by so many?

Boring reading that ._.

Why bother answering then? :S
Short version for you - Chimera ant arc sucks - HxH does not deserve such a high rating. Thats all.
Aug 6, 2014 10:43 PM

Mar 2014
somebody_else said:
Huh, it must be just a hype, I don't really see the reason for it to be so high ranked. Yeah the show is good, but now I will say something absolutely unpopular - I didn't like the Chimera Ant arc. It made a giant leap from shounen to drama, but it failed. It failed to appeal for emotions. Fist of all it failed to manifest the incredible and fearsome power of ants, because our previous experience with this show gave us a belief that no matter how strong is an enemy Gon and Killua gonna undergo some training and kick everybody's asses. Then we have massacre of innumerous people who nobody cares about and massacre of innumerous second rate characters that we have already got used to in the Greed Island arc. The major drama was about Kaito who we just met and who's story gave me less emotions than one of a 3rd rate character bee girl... and the worst was the ending. I mean if you have this cheap and effective way of dealing with a problem then why bother at all? But whatever... I just can't get it why people are saying chimera ant is the best arc of the HxH and why is HxH considered a masterpiece by so many?

For the record, the Chimera Ant arc actually reached and tugged at a lot of people's emotions.

And Killua & Gon can just undergo training to kick someone's ass? Wtf have you been watching? Hisoka? Illumi? Phantom Troupe? Meruem? All major antagonists, none of which had their asses kicked by the two you just mentioned. The only ass that was beaten was Neferpitou and it took a power-up to do that. I honestly feel like you're just talking out of your ass right now.

Fans love/enjoyed the Chimera Ant arc because it had a wonderful story with great character development all around. It showed the duality of humans through another species. It showed how humans can be good but at the same time also very evil.
TyrelAug 7, 2014 8:37 AM
Aug 6, 2014 10:52 PM

Dec 2012
jreginald said:

Lol the best part is that this is just your opinion. For the record, the Chimera Ant arc actually reached and tugged at a lot of people's emotions.

And Killua & Gon can just undergo training to kick someone's ass? Wtf have you been watching? Hisoka? Illumi? Phantom Troupe? Meruem? All major antagonists, none of which had their asses kicked by the two you just mentioned. The only ass that was beaten was Neferpitou and it took a power-up to do that. I honestly feel like you're just talking out of your ass right now.

Fans love/enjoyed the Chimera Ant arc because it had a wonderful story with great character development all around. It showed the duality of humans through another species. It showed how humans can be good but at the same time also very evil.
Chimera Ant spoilers -

Aug 6, 2014 11:21 PM
Feb 2012
jreginald said:

Hisoka got asskicked after some training in the heavens arena arc. Yeah Gon wasn't a match for him, but he landed a punch and nobody was really expecting more than this. Phantom Troupe were never a main enemy for Gon and Killua. Genthru got asskicked. Meruem and Neferpitou? wtf? We are talking about pre ant arc experience.

jreginald said:

Well... this part is definitely not for me. I think it was pretty banal or just was badly depicted.
TyrelAug 7, 2014 8:39 AM
Aug 6, 2014 11:50 PM

Sep 2012
NenuserZodiac said:
Anyone that have anything bad to say about hxh is just jealous that their favorite anime isn't in the top 10. Op fanboys especially.

Anyone who praises hxh is basically a mindless sheep riding high horse dick, they are just liking it because others are doing it.
Aug 6, 2014 11:50 PM

Mar 2014
Hisoka got asskicked after some training in the heavens arena arc. Yeah Gon wasn't a match for him, but he landed a punch and nobody was really expecting more than this. Phantom Troupe were never a main enemy for Gon and Killua. Genthru got asskicked. Meruem and Neferpitou? wtf? We are talking about pre ant arc experience.

Hisoka getting punched in the face is not "getting his ass kicked". Only reason why Gon made it out alive was that Hisoka wanted him to get stronger. Had Hisoka actually wanted to kill Gon, we would have lost our MC long before the CA arc. And why are you limiting it to pre-CA? That makes no sense.

Not once did I get the impression that Gon & Killua could beat anyone as long as they trained for it. The only one they really "beat" was Genthru, who isn't that strong in terms of power. And even then that fight took A LOT of strategy & had it not been for that Angel w/e, Gon wouldn't have any hands to play RPS with. Until episode 131, I always thought Gon still had such a long way to go in terms of strength. Hanzo beat the crap out of him, Knuckle made him go bankrupt. Point being, I don't see where you're getting this idea that our beloved MC's can kick anyone's ass as long as they train for it.

Well... this part is definitely not for me. I think it was pretty banal or just was badly depicted.

Fair enough, sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
TyrelAug 7, 2014 8:40 AM
Aug 7, 2014 12:11 AM

Jan 2014
Whenever there's an argument in this section, a person who shall not be named is definitely in it trying to feed off it lol.
Aug 7, 2014 12:12 AM

Mar 2014
Archadian said:
Whenever there's an argument in this section, a person who shall not be named is definitely in it trying to feed off it lol.

There's a nickname for him somewhere...
Aug 7, 2014 12:15 AM

Jan 2014
jreginald said:
Archadian said:

There's a nickname for him somewhere...

Asspull guy?
Aug 7, 2014 12:32 AM

Jul 2013
somebody_else said:
The major drama was about Kaito who we just met and who's story gave me less emotions than one of a 3rd rate character bee girl...
Manga readers hardly even knew that the '3rd rate character bee girl' was done in. At first, I was upset when this adaption didn't expand on her character (like the old anime), until I glanced at future events of the source material. You can blame the circumstances of making this arc into an anime for slightly over-blowing that part, and lots of other things feeling subdued in relation. Otherwise, no point in bringing this up for argument.

As viewers, I don't think we were directly meant to get emotional over each sad instance of the whole thing. For Gon himself, it still made sense for him to get emotional over Kait, tho.
Aug 7, 2014 12:55 AM

Dec 2012
GalekC said:

As viewers, I don't think we were directly meant to get emotional over each sad instance of the whole thing. For Gon himself, it still made sense for him to get emotional over Kait, tho.

Not really.

I would say the problem I had with Gon pmsing, was that it didn't seem reasonable for him to care that much for Kite. The only plausible argument, that I read, was that it was the first time, Gon experienced personal loss, hence why we can't compare it, to something similar.

And I'm aware about Kite presence in the manga. I still don't think it changes much. Gon's reactions would only be appropriate for Killua, or maybe Kurapika and Leorio, imo.
Aug 7, 2014 1:05 AM

Jan 2014
Stalking, you literally stalk an entire fanbase. You basically live this for. Your den.

Lol hypocrisy.

Jreginald, did he really type that stuff raging about votes? Wow.
I don't get why people let anime, and opinions no less, get to them.
Aug 7, 2014 2:24 AM
Feb 2012
jreginald said:
Sure, it's his opinion but then there's also the whole "why the hell do people think this is so good?" Posts like THAT are what irk me.

Ask me why do I like the thing I like and I'll say you my reasons, with witch you can, of course, disagree. Now I wasn't just asking "why?", I have provided you with something I personally think are obvious flaws - therefor the show can't be considered as masterpiece unless my arguments are proven to be invalid.
So far you argued only about "training>ass kicking" feelings and have not provided me a single moment of the high emotional state in the CA. There obviously were, but a bit shallow to be considered good.

jreginald said:
Hisoka getting punched in the face is not "getting his ass kicked". Only reason why Gon made it out alive was that Hisoka wanted him to get stronger. Had Hisoka actually wanted to kill Gon, we would have lost our MC long before the CA arc.

Fair enough and that is why this battle is my favorite from all the HxH. Its sane, logical and very well made. Nonetheless after some training Gon managed to stand, to some extend, to the most fearsome antagonist up to the moment, that stated he wants to fight Netero.

jreginald said:
And why are you limiting it to pre-CA? That makes no sense.

Because I was talking about the feelings we have when we start CA arc. Isn't it obvious that those arise from pre-CA experience?

jreginald said:
Not once did I get the impression that Gon & Killua could beat anyone as long as they trained for it. The only one they really "beat" was Genthru, who isn't that strong in terms of power. And even then that fight took A LOT of strategy & had it not been for that Angel w/e, Gon wouldn't have any hands to play RPS with. Until episode 131, I always thought Gon still had such a long way to go in terms of strength. Hanzo beat the crap out of him, Knuckle made him go bankrupt. Point being, I don't see where you're getting this idea that our beloved MC's can kick anyone's ass as long as they train for it.

First of all, there were many antagonists, but no real enemies of Gon and Killua up to the Greed Island. And during it they trained and beat Binolt, then Razor, then Genthru. So that is where I got those feeling - a solo Greed Island arc. Of course CA proven me to be wrong, but after the CA arc end I was blinded with it's other flaws to be pleased because I failed to foresee the plot and during CA I had those preconceptions that I got from GI arc.
somebody_elseAug 7, 2014 2:33 AM
Aug 7, 2014 2:39 AM

Mar 2014
somebody_else said:
Ask me why do I like the thing I like and I'll say you my reasons, with witch you can, of course, disagree. Now I wasn't just asking "why?", I have provided you with something I personally think are obvious flaws - therefor the show can't be considered as masterpiece unless my arguments are proven to be invalid.
So far you argued only about "training>ass kicking" feelings and have not provided me a single moment of the high emotional state in the CA. There obviously were, but a bit shallow to be considered good.

The whole "training = ass kicking" thing isn't even one of the moments I was talking about. That was just something that I had to correct. As for actual "moments", there were plenty: Kite's death, Meruem choosing to spare Komugi, episodes 116, 126, 131, & 135 to name a few. I also really enjoyed the growth of characters such as Ikalgo & Welfin. I found the entirety of the Chimera Ant arc to be beautiful, especially the ending. The CA arc is good because it's the arc in HxH that had the most character development, themes and still awesome fight scenes. And I'm pretty I'm not the only one who thinks that.

I don't see how anyone can "disprove your argument" when it's simply your opinion. Can't really force you to change your stand on it. If you didn't like it then you didn't like it. Too bad?

First of all, there were many antagonists, but no real enemies of Gon and Killua up to the Greed Island. And during it they trained and beat Binolt, then Razor, then Genthru. So that is where I got those feeling - a solo Greed Island arc. Of course CA proven me to be wrong, but after the CA arc end I was blinded with it's other flaws to be pleased because I failed to foresee the plot and during CA I had those preconceptions that I got from GI arc.

So you pretty much got that idea from one arc alone, with one of the weakest (main) antagonists (in terms of Nen power). :/
jreginaldAug 7, 2014 2:43 AM
Aug 7, 2014 2:48 AM

Dec 2013
The end of the ant arc and start of an even better arc have been raising HxH's score
Aug 7, 2014 2:50 AM

Mar 2014
Anon1409 said:
The end of the ant arc and start of an even better arc have been raising HxH's score

Actually, HxH's score was being raised during the Ant arc.
jreginaldAug 7, 2014 2:53 AM
Aug 7, 2014 4:32 AM
Feb 2012
jreginald said:
So you pretty much got that idea from one arc alone, with one of the weakest (main) antagonists (in terms of Nen power). :/

Well... you see... there were only 4 arcs before CA, with 1 of them being a start with no place for training and 1 of them(YC) kind of had Gon and Killua as backup characters, and 2 had "training - success" events with less of it in HA and much more of it in GI. And it was the last arc before the CA, so it is obvious that it would influence my preconceptions. Actually it was the only arc that could influence my preconceptions.

jreginald said:
The whole "training = ass kicking" thing isn't even one of the moments I was talking about. That was just something that I had to correct.

The whole thing about "training-ass kicking" isn't even a bad thing. The problem here is that they were trying so hard to show how OP are the top ants, but instead of getting anxious about MCs all I could think was something like "no worries they gonna train a bit and kick their asses".

jreginald said:
As for actual "moments", there were plenty: Kite's death, Meruem choosing to spare Komugi, episodes 116, 126, 131, & 135 to name a few. I also really enjoyed the growth of characters such as Ikalgo & Welfin. I found the entirety of the Chimera Ant arc to be beautiful, especially the ending. The CA arc is good because it's the arc in HxH that had the most character development, themes and still awesome fight scenes. And I'm pretty I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Wall of text under the spoiler.

jreginald said:
I don't see how anyone can "disprove your argument" when it's simply your opinion. Can't really force you to change your stand on it. If you didn't like it then you didn't like it. Too bad?

True, but you can provide your opinion like you did above.
Aug 7, 2014 4:50 AM
Apr 2014
somebody_else said:

HxH is overrated.You are right that FT,Naruto and OP are all better than HxH.The reason why they are not in the top 10 is just because of the bad animations.Actually Election arc is weirder and worse than Chimera Ant arc.I can see its score will drop in the future.Just drop this series and wait for the others' remake.
Aug 7, 2014 5:38 AM
Feb 2012
yatabare said:

HxH is overrated.You are right that FT,Naruto and OP are all better than HxH.The reason why they are not in the top 10 is just because of the bad animations.Actually Election arc is weirder and worse than Chimera Ant arc.I can see its score will drop in the future.Just drop this series and wait for the others' remake.

Never said anything about those titles being better than HxH. You are bad at trolling.
Aug 7, 2014 5:42 AM

Oct 2012
I like HxH but I hate how overrated it has become. Everyone treats it like the second coming of Jesus or something, give it a rest.
Aug 7, 2014 5:47 AM

Jan 2014
With all the mediocre anime, and how amazing it Hunter is, it's the second, third, and fourth coming as well as the double backflip of Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Anubis, Ishtar, you name it.
Whining about what we think isn't gonna change anything.
GrunbeldAug 7, 2014 5:54 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2014 6:01 AM
May 2014
DrizzyXP said:
I like HxH but I hate how overrated it has become. Everyone treats it like the second coming of Jesus or something, give it a rest.

Just because you don't like it as much as others and that it's popular because it deserves it doesn't mean it's overrated. Really just about anything that becomes popular these days is overrated even if it's actually good.
Aug 7, 2014 7:17 AM

Nov 2010
jreginald said:
Where the hell did I say that he was stating facts? Gee, for a guy that always talks about reading comprehension, you sure lack it.
When you point out that it's someone's opinion, you're implying that they didn't think that already, thus a fact. Or else you were really redundant.

kikohunter said:
DrizzyXP said:

Just because you don't like it as much as others and that it's popular because it deserves it doesn't mean it's overrated. Really just about anything that becomes popular these days is overrated even if it's actually good.
That you don't think it deserves the praise that it gets is the definition of overrated.
Aug 7, 2014 7:55 AM

Jan 2014
DrizzyXP said:
Considering Hisoka is the second coming of Jesus, I don't think the praising is that misplaced at all.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Aug 7, 2014 11:03 AM

Mar 2014
somebody_else said:

Wall of text under the spoiler.

Replies in quotes.

IntroverTurtle said:
jreginald said:
Where the hell did I say that he was stating facts? Gee, for a guy that always talks about reading comprehension, you sure lack it.
When you point out that it's someone's opinion, you're implying that they didn't think that already, thus a fact. Or else you were really redundant.

Yeah, I was just being redundant.
Aug 7, 2014 11:05 AM

Oct 2010
Sapewloth said:
DrizzyXP said:
Considering Hisoka is the second coming of Jesus, I don't think the praising is that misplaced at all.
+1
Aug 7, 2014 12:36 PM

Dec 2013
Hyack said:
Sapewloth said:
+1
+2
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 7, 2014 1:42 PM

Jul 2010
FlareStar101 said:
Hyack said:
+1
+2

+3
Aug 7, 2014 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
Geinrendour said:
FlareStar101 said:
+2

+3

+Jesus < Meruem
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2014 1:48 PM
May 2014
Geinrendour said:
FlareStar101 said:
+2

+3

+4
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 111 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2014

516 by DF_BR »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

42 by Sorachin »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

914 by cube98 »»
Apr 13, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kisami - Jun 23, 2012

208 by zainpog »»
Apr 13, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

875 by zyluhs »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.