Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 13, 2015 5:29 AM

Mar 2010
martelor said:
This one is definitely Noragami Aragoto episode 6.5
Shouldn't watch it before you've watched Noragami Aragoto episode 6 if you don't want to be spoiled

I didnt notice any big spoilers tbh?

Well i had a really good laugh xD now going to watch the second season
Jan 13, 2016 4:11 PM

May 2015
Loved it, still just as hilarious. Time to watch S2.

Jan 25, 2016 1:06 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Why the heck did he put his hand there? He should have gone for it. He was gonna get punished anyway!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 23, 2016 12:29 AM

May 2013
loved the scene where Shinra's glasses broke from rage when he sees Izaya kissing Celty
LiterallyEverySpecialSnowflake said:

i wAtcHeD tHis xxxx shOW aNd iT WaS tRASh, i HaTEd iT, wHy eVeRYonE liKEs It?
It iS sO OveRRateD, i AM sO UniQUe aND SpecIAL becAUSE I hAve dIFFerent opINIon ThaN othERs, sO I muST teLL abOut it to THe wHole WorlD, leT thEM knoW i HateD iT. It WAS sO tRasHy, sO GivE mE CouNTER-ArgUMENTs eVen thOuGh i Do NOT giVe argUEmeNTs SuppORTIng My PoiNT.
May 19, 2016 9:00 PM
Jan 2015
Just watched this after finishing season 1 and the first OVA. Pretty good episode, but I'm definitely disappointed that they had those spoilers for season 2.

I was confused when some of the characters were talking about things that weren't mentioned in season 1. I thought that I might have missed it from an earlier episode, but then I came here and saw that everyone was saying that this OVA is based on a much later chapter in the manga.

I don't get why they would have this part of the manga animated as part of the first season when it's supposed to come after the events in the second season? Hopefully it didn't spoil Aragoto too much. =/
bigswagMay 19, 2016 9:05 PM
Nov 18, 2016 3:53 AM

Jun 2016
Great OVA, everyone enjoying Cherry blossoms.
Yato, what kind of revenge was that haha.
Mar 17, 2017 1:41 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
This second was funny too, although is not to the level of the first one!!!!
The kiss-hand of Yato to Bishomon was O__O although they was drunken, also Yato wins a trahsing!!!! kekeke
Apr 9, 2017 11:23 AM

May 2016
Yato are cheating on Hiyori damn it ;-;
Jun 18, 2017 9:13 PM

May 2013
lol that was funny X)

I like how Kazuma and Hiyori gets along C: they went sake shopping together haha

Hiyori is such a peacemaker <3 I love her :')

I feel so bad for Bisha :'( she still has past regrets :(((
I guess she had a chance to try and die saving people, but Yato went and saved only her so she's remorseful??? :( Need backstory on that STAT! haha
Jun 30, 2017 4:41 PM

Dec 2016
Why in the world would Yato make fun of Bishamon's feelings, pretending to kiss her? o_o" I feel bad for her... Yato is very childish, but it was pretty fun to watch X)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 26, 2017 11:39 AM

Jun 2016
Still don't understand why they animated this before season 2, since this happened in the manga after the Bishamon arc, but I don't mind, haha

Protect this smile

Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Feb 1, 2018 9:49 AM

Mar 2016
Yato's fake-kiss prank on Bishamon is absolutely hilarious! However, if he's doing this kind of thing to Bishamon, why not just literally kiss her? The reactions of Bishamon herself and the others will probably be similar...

The best 'shocked' reaction goes to Kazuma. His glasses just shattered from seeing such a shocking thing XD
ShadowkillZFeb 1, 2018 9:52 AM
Dec 26, 2018 3:47 AM

May 2016
Really glad that I got the memo to watch the OVAs for the first season after watching Aragoto because I enjoyed this a lot more after seeing the significance of Suzuha's tree and pretty much everything that happened during the Bishamon Arc. The Pistol Twins even implied that Yukine's a Blessed vessel already here.

All of the Divine groups interacting with each other and having fun was really fun to watch because they rarely ever gather together. That drunken fake kiss taunt from Yato made my heart skip a beat but made me feel a little bad for Hiyori kek

Knowing more about the lives of the Divine Instruments doing their jobs and their opinions towards their environment and masters was pretty wholesome, especially Daikoku's supportiveness for Kofuku and Yukine's willingness to work for Yato regardless of how he acts ♥

Mar 30, 2019 2:29 AM

Apr 2013
Hm it was fun in the beginning before the kiss, then it just was Yato bashing nonstop. Though he really is a moron.
Nov 22, 2019 9:07 PM

Sep 2017
For two OVAs, we got a surprising amount of great content that not only added and expanded upon the overall universe but provided great character development as well. I enjoyed both OVAs more than most episodes of the show, and while the show definitely didn't benefit from weaker story and art, this was still a great use of an hour.

Dec 9, 2019 11:44 PM

Oct 2019
That Yato and Bisha indirect kiss is priceless. Lol
May 10, 2020 12:33 PM
Feb 2019
So, here is where that meme comes from.
Everyone reunites for a picnic under Suzuha's tree, and we see them all interact, with really funny results: the usual enmity between Yato and Bishamon (that fake kiss though), Kuraha being treated like a pet, everyone asking Yukine about him being a blessed shinki, Tenjin boasting about his qualities, Kofuku being an airhead as always... this picnic surely will be remembered by them. Later, with everyone tired after the picnic, we see Yukine knowing about the shinki's offer market, and how Yato tried to hide it all this time, his punishment was to be planted, again; the interview with Mayu about his time as Tomone, Yato's shinki, was hilarious as well, with the poverty and sexual assault, and Yukine rejecting the offers at the end was beautiful.
I didn't read the warnings about not watching it before Aragoto, and it's a shame, this should definitely be a S2 OVA, it bugged me a bit through Bishamon's arc; at first, it's a full of laughs ride with some touching moments, but after seeing that part of the story, it's a full of laughs ride with some truly powerful moments.
Anyway, a great OVA.
mafd12May 10, 2020 12:41 PM
Aug 2, 2020 3:17 AM

Jul 2020
I’m glad I watched this right after episode 6 of Noragami Aragoto!! Doing research always pay a good price 👍

I like Hiyori and Yato together but Yato and Veena also looks good together 😍 I think they will make a powerful couple lol
Aug 30, 2020 9:03 AM

Jun 2020
"under suzuha's cherry tree" aw :'( suzuha best boy♡..... wished he were alive he & yukine would have had a great friendship, i really liked his character even tho he only appeared for a short moment but he was that memorable :'(

did kazuma always call hiyori iki-san? i must have remembered wrongly then.

lmfao daikoku & kofuku.... "god of the bathroom" xD

LOL when yato was all sekki sekki & yukine's "i'm on strike" LOLOL

LMAO AT MAYU'S INTERVIEW WTF!!!! from a terrible shrine to the tenma group LOL. the surveys were pretty funny lol job satisfaction surveys, then it got sweet at the end. too cute daikoku & kofuku♡♡

bishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she's so gorgeous

i miss noragami :( i left this OVA for last & watched it months after i finished aragoto. really hope there will be a season 3 in the future

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Nov 16, 2020 4:27 PM
Jul 2020
Two really fun ovas!!!!! Loved em haha
Jan 8, 2022 2:17 AM

Apr 2021
Lol the second one was hilarious and they even added a pinch of romance.....But still tho that kiss came as a surprise :)
Anyways this was another awesome episode.....8/10
Jan 2, 2023 1:06 PM

Jan 2021
Ah sh*t I should have watched Noragami Aragato first. 
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 15, 2023 8:05 AM
Jul 2018
I'm glad that Yukine didn't decide to change jobs! Also, wow... Yato had a chance to reconcile with Bishamonten...
Nov 7, 2023 6:52 AM

Jul 2016
Kazuma's glasses shattering is way funnier to me than it should be, and Tenjin looks so damn sharp in that outfit.

Also, really glad I followed a watch order for this.
Nov 25, 2023 2:01 AM
Oct 2021
I laughed my ass off watching this ova man i never had a good laugh like this after finishing Grand Blue
Dec 8, 2023 12:08 AM

Nov 2023
Well I'm glad this is over.
Mar 27, 1:22 PM
Jul 2021
esta chistosa pero algo rara
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2014

172 by Qwynry »»
Jan 9, 5:47 PM

» Change the picture back

photamako - Aug 7, 2019

3 by Yaboku »»
Aug 29, 2019 10:42 AM

Poll: » Noragami OVA episode 3 discussion

Miyumi15 - Nov 23, 2015

8 by UltimateDeath »»
Jun 25, 2016 2:20 AM

» Need to read manga before watching OR..?

Aozure - Mar 14, 2014

5 by ezikialrage »»
Feb 17, 2016 12:33 AM

» Is there going to be 2 more OVAs?

Starlet79 - Jul 19, 2015

1 by Sacred »»
Jul 19, 2015 7:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.