Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 30, 2008 7:29 PM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
DB sub is out.
Jan 30, 2008 8:12 PM

Oct 2007
I'll see your true form and raise you another true form. All-in.

Chad's been a sideshow too long, it was good to see him finally become a bigtime badass again for the ten minutes it took to whoop up on Disco Stu like the red-headed stepchild he was - at least before piano-mouth showed up and wrecked it all for me :(

It was nice to finally get some insight on his ability though.

No Arrancar Encyclopedia? :( :(
Jan 30, 2008 8:54 PM

Nov 2007
chad finally wins a fight even though his opponent was kinda crappy, how was that guy an ex espada? lol. now he's in trouble against nnoitra, Uryuu probably won't get much of a break either and it looks like Renji might finally do something.
Jan 30, 2008 10:35 PM

Nov 2007
This was a episode I really enjoyed.

The background music selection was awesome, fuck yeah funk with epic bass. Also that theme that followed after...

I liked El Diablo and La Muerte too. Especially that nice detail in the wall.

Also, Wild Nnoitra appears!

>Fight Item
Power Up Run
Jan 30, 2008 11:39 PM
Jan 2008
Chad got some good stuff :D
Jan 31, 2008 12:50 AM

Oct 2007
Ah man, this was the episode I was waiting for!! ...
Although wrapping it all up in one episode plus showing noitra pwning chad is a bit sad. Poor guy only gets the spotlight so short. Absolutly loved how they did La Muerte, I had almost forgotten what made it so badass from the manga, read it so long ago. Honestly they coulda made the left arm look a little cooler, it still looks wimpy compared to his godly shieldarm. Perhaps thats just the early form on the left arm, akin to what he'd been using on his right arm this whole time.... hmm... They way they did his arms transforming now is pretty sweet also. What was with the crappy quality for this release though? everything seemed so pixely... mayhaps thats what the note at the start about a v2 was for. Also odd that there was no ending stuffs.
Jan 31, 2008 1:58 AM

Nov 2007
Shiken said:
everything seemed so pixely... mayhaps thats what the note at the start about a v2 was for.

I only saw one RAW released. That likely is the reason why. Version 2 will come when most of the people who normally throw RAWs out on a higher scale (but not the HD version) release theirs.
Jan 31, 2008 3:08 AM
Sep 2007
Dam it why chad always have to get in trouble and look so weak all the time :(
Hi
Jan 31, 2008 6:11 AM

Nov 2007
That weapon of Nnoitra's is sweet looking.
Jan 31, 2008 6:25 AM

Jan 2008
loved it and Sado's devil hand looks awsome :D:D
Jan 31, 2008 8:26 AM

Aug 2007
I love how they did the La Muerte! So freaky and cool!
Yeah, the pixels were getting on my nerves.

Jan 31, 2008 10:28 AM

Oct 2007
XD great episode & awseome power from Sado!!!
looking forawrd to the next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2008 10:51 AM

May 2007
Loved this episode.

Poor chad though, now hes screwed =(
Jan 31, 2008 2:07 PM

Oct 2007
great episode i hope i could wait till next one.^-^
Jan 31, 2008 2:29 PM

Jan 2008
Pretty cool episode i guess, just so damn short. They need to make these bleach episodes 1hr long. :)

I feel sorry for sado, all that power up and didnt even scratch the "piano teeth guy".
Jan 31, 2008 5:12 PM

Sep 2007
Nnoitora finally gets more airtime.
Jan 31, 2008 5:21 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah... chad is in for it now. Ichigo where are you? Oh and what about Ruka's fight it not over yet?
by Baka-Chibi

Jan 31, 2008 5:38 PM

Jun 2007
Was it just me or did Chad reveal way more in this episode then he did in the corresponding manga chapter?

I can remember when the manga chapter came out everyone was speculating that Chad was from HM or at least his parents where. I don't ever remember him actually making the comment "I feel like I'm home" or "It feels like i'm getting a welcome home". In any case those comments made this episode more interesting.

So far we have
Ichigo representing SS
Uryuu representing the living realm
Chad representing HM
now all thats left is to figure out Orihime's place in all this. I'm guessing she represents the Kings realm thus why she can reject things from ever happening.
Jan 31, 2008 7:12 PM

Dec 2007
Is it kakashi without mask in your avatar??
Finally realy good episode.

Jan 31, 2008 11:07 PM

Feb 2007
Yay for Chad's kickass battle and the awesome music. Boo for Nnoitra's arrival.
Feb 1, 2008 7:50 AM
Dec 2007
Hawaiian420 said:
Dam it why chad always have to get in trouble and look so weak all the time :(
Chad looked pimp all the way...that is, until he got to the end. But seriously, who can look cool against an Espada? The weakest of the Espada has been wiping the floor with Rukia for pete's sake. But, when talking about fighting techniques, Chad owns both the Shinigami and the Quincy with his Brazo Derecho del Gigante and Brazo Izquierdo del Diablo.

Feb 1, 2008 12:50 PM

Jan 2008
I thought it was a really good episode Chads finally got some good power and I think its the first time hes used some kind of shunpo. Oh yea, the new espada's weapon looks freaking sweet! Really wanna see what happens to chad in this fight can't wait for the episode -_-!
Feb 1, 2008 1:35 PM

Oct 2007
TheMoonShinigami said:
I thought it was a really good episode Chads finally got some good power and I think its the first time hes used some kind of shunpo.

Indeed, i like him and his personality :P "I always fight at full power"
Feb 1, 2008 1:36 PM
Dec 2007
TheMoonShinigami said:
I thought it was a really good episode Chads finally got some good power and I think its the first time hes used some kind of shunpo. Oh yea, the new espada's weapon looks freaking sweet! Really wanna see what happens to chad in this fight can't wait for the episode -_-!
Yeah, it was the first time Sado used any kind of speed technique since "humans" can't use shunpo or Sonido (or that other thing Quincy use). About time Chad got rid of the "strong yet slow" pattern that happened during each of his fights. Plus, how cool is it to have a shield for an arm?

Feb 1, 2008 5:41 PM

Jan 2008
Shield arm gun... very nice :)
Sado was able to do the main hero thing all in one episode.
Fight, improve, defeat the enemy, and get beaten.
Can't wait to see the espada's released form with that crazy weapon.

Feb 3, 2008 12:53 AM
Jan 2008
I was really hoping to see the end of Rukia's fight. =/

But Sado's awsome now, he's gone from AWSOME (SS arc.), Sucky (Bonuto.), FRIKKIN AWSOME (Orihime rescue arc.)

But I can't beleive his punch didn't hurt the Espada. O_O
Feb 3, 2008 3:21 AM
Dec 2007
Williampetty said:
I was really hoping to see the end of Rukia's fight. =/

But Sado's awsome now, he's gone from AWSOME (SS arc.), Sucky (Bonuto.), FRIKKIN AWSOME (Orihime rescue arc.)

But I can't beleive his punch didn't hurt the Espada. O_O
Well...
Now, Had Chad fought Yami or the one Rukia is fighting, he might have had a good shot. Those are the weakest of them and judging by his powers, he'd have a good shot (Yami was totally outclassed by a "focused" Ichigo with just his Bankai, so I think Chad could have fought on-par with him...but of course, Yami is the lowest of the lowest of the Espada).

Feb 3, 2008 10:11 AM

Oct 2007
Leon-Gun said:
Yeah, it was the first time Sado used any kind of speed technique since "humans" can't use shunpo or Sonido (or that other thing Quincy use). About time Chad got rid of the "strong yet slow" pattern that happened during each of his fights. Plus, how cool is it to have a shield for an arm?
I thnik it's called Hirenyaku or something
Feb 3, 2008 1:49 PM

Sep 2007
It is so cool and funny to hear the characters (mainly Chad) speak in spanish *___*

Feb 3, 2008 3:57 PM
Dec 2007
Leticia said:
It is so cool and funny to hear the characters (mainly Chad) speak in spanish *___*
I wonder how many Spanish-speakers will be offended once they distribute the Hueco Mundo arc overseas. Apparently, Spanish-speakers equal the ultimate evil. Heck, even Chad, the odd Mexican/japanese character, ends up having Hollow powers and referencing "El Diablo".

Feb 4, 2008 10:07 AM

Oct 2007
shotta77 said:
Pretty cool episode i guess, just so damn short. They need to make these bleach episodes 1hr long. :)

Nah, they just need to stop showing what happened last week for the first 10 minutes of this week. I know what happened, it's still on my friggin' hard drive!

I hope they can avoid the One Piece-level scene recycling. I where it's 2 1/2 minute OP, 10 minutes of last week's footage, 10 minutes of new footage, and done. It always seems to get like that in the interesting arcs, like Enies Lobby. Remember the Straw Hats standing on a roof for two friggin' months worth of shows? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JiQZPnfbOU Grrrrr.
Feb 5, 2008 12:01 PM

Aug 2007
When I saw Chad's La Muerte I was like O_O And him maybe being from HM is just scary >.<
I'll be nicer if you give me chocolate and bishies ^^
Feb 5, 2008 2:06 PM

Nov 2007
Chad's new right arm and left arm look awesome! The right arm of the giant and the left arm of the devil! Especially La Muerte. That was cool. And that arrancar Nnoitra Jiruga is awesome. He took down Chad REALLY easily! I can't wait ti'll the new episode comes out! I can't wait to see what happens next!
If you rearrange the letters in Arthas Menethil, not only do you get Matthias Lehner, you also get Trash In A Helmet

Feb 7, 2008 1:02 AM

Dec 2007
Chad can't be from Hueco Mundo, for Christ's sake.. -.- He's a HUMAN! Probably the reason of his powers having a Hollow-like structure is because he has been on rather deathly experiences. After all, that's how Ichigo became a Vizard.

I don't really think Brazo Izquierda de Diablo is supposed to be white.

Leon-Gun said:
Leticia said:
I wonder how many Spanish-speakers will be offended once they distribute the Hueco Mundo arc overseas. Apparently, Spanish-speakers equal the ultimate evil. Heck, even Chad, the odd Mexican/japanese character, ends up having Hollow powers and referencing "El Diablo".

Well, I'm Mexican, and I'm not religious. So I actually think that Chad being Mexican is rather cool. =p

The only thing that bugs me, is that Tite Kubo needs some spanish classes.While being incorrect, Chad DID say "Brazo Izquierda" and "Brazo Derecha", when it should be "Izquierdo" and "Derecho"; and as far as I know, that mistake is also on the Manga. Also, some of the Arrancar techniques and zanpakuto names show some really bad spanish. =p

But I can't blame the guy, I only speak two languages (though, I don't know how many does he speak). Still, he's awesome. =)
Feb 7, 2008 2:01 AM

Aug 2007
Nice episode. Chad becomes even more badass. ;D

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Aug 31, 2008 9:25 AM
Apr 2008
Not sure about that, much as i like Chad's new power I find the fights really boring and fillery. Same with Ishida. I wanna see more Rukia vs Aaroniero or any fight with Ichigo or Renji.

By the way, I think the next big enemy, which will be more powerful than the Arrancar has to be French.. we've had German (Quincys/Bountou) and Spanish (Arrancar) so French is the next step obviously :P

Sep 9, 2008 11:37 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, Chad as some strange powers. La Muerte was awesome!! I wonder how Chad will escape from that weird looking Arrancar...

Jul 28, 2009 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
If chad would have beaten nnoitra it would mean he is stronger than ichigo was when he kicked kenpachis ass because kenpachi never used kendo against ichigo and ichigo got his ass kicked by nnoitra. kenpachi+kendo>nnoitra>ichigo. Ofcourse now ichigo has had one of his 23404929038401347 power ups so now he is probably stronger than captain-commander yamamoto. Its kind of annoying how ichigo gets powerups all the time while chad has only had one. At least they could let chad kick some espada ass, doesnt have to be a low number. But as far as im concerned he never will kill an espada. If we are lucky he will fight against Tousen (because of their morale and both being niggers), i can easily imagine chad being trapped in tousens bankai. But that would be and dissappointment seeing how tousen was one of the weakest captains, im guessing if he would be and espada he would be like espada 6 or something. Ishida will probably fight ichimaru gin since they are both geniouses.
Jul 29, 2009 3:39 AM

Mar 2009
That was great Chads powers are awesome but can't help thinking he's gonna need help with the new guy. I also can't help thinking that someone else, probably Ichigo is gonna end up being the hero ever Chad or something.

Aug 14, 2009 5:33 PM

Jun 2009
la muerte is the ish
Aug 15, 2009 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
FenixAiur said:
Chad can't be from Hueco Mundo, for Christ's sake.. -.- He's a HUMAN! Probably the reason of his powers having a Hollow-like structure is because he has been on rather deathly experiences. After all, that's how Ichigo became a Vizard.

I don't really think Brazo Izquierda de Diablo is supposed to be white.

Leon-Gun said:
Leticia said:

Well, I'm Mexican, and I'm not religious. So I actually think that Chad being Mexican is rather cool. =p

The only thing that bugs me, is that Tite Kubo needs some spanish classes.While being incorrect, Chad DID say "Brazo Izquierda" and "Brazo Derecha", when it should be "Izquierdo" and "Derecho"; and as far as I know, that mistake is also on the Manga. Also, some of the Arrancar techniques and zanpakuto names show some really bad spanish. =p

But I can't blame the guy, I only speak two languages (though, I don't know how many does he speak). Still, he's awesome. =)

Nah, they wouldnt do such a big mistake. Izquirda is fine, i looked it up.
Aug 17, 2009 8:36 AM

Jul 2009
They make Chad epic and then bring him right back down again. .-.
Aug 31, 2009 11:16 AM
May 2009
When Chad used La Muerte and the skull appeared on the wall behind the enemy, I seriously got goosebumps. That was freaking awesome.

I knew there was a reason Chad was my favorite.
Aug 31, 2009 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
AutomneCasse said:
When Chad used La Muerte and the skull appeared on the wall behind the enemy, I seriously got goosebumps. That was freaking awesome.

I knew there was a reason Chad was my favorite.

2 minutes later that reason dissappeared right? XD
Oct 17, 2009 10:29 PM

Mar 2009
Fucking Epic!!! Chad is a beast!!! I've been waiting for ever for chad to unleash his hidden power, I knew he was gonna be awesome!!! Can't wait to see more!! Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 18, 2009 2:15 AM

Mar 2008
MrHatandClogs said:
Fucking Epic!!! Chad is a beast!!! I've been waiting for ever for chad to unleash his hidden power, I knew he was gonna be awesome!!! Can't wait to see more!! Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater

I totally agree with you man :)! I look forward to next 2 episodes.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Mar 28, 2010 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
Chad powers up again, no suprise there yet again. >_>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 8, 2010 5:02 PM

May 2010
This episode was really good for the fact that Chad's true form is now shown, but the fifth espada looks like a freak!
Sep 1, 2010 10:11 PM

Jan 2010
lordvizard said:
loved it and Sado's devil hand looks awsome :D:D

I liked his La Muerte.. so cool.
Jan 30, 2011 4:15 PM
Mar 2010
Nice that not only does Chad get a good fight but we also get a hint at his background and where his power come from.

However, it looks like he's going to get defeated in the next ep unless he powers up somehow again :/
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Yesterday, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.