Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2014 7:55 PM
May 2014
It has been going back and forth for a while now.
Jul 14, 2014 7:57 PM

Jul 2011
Sasuke
Jul 14, 2014 8:03 PM
May 2014
True
Jul 14, 2014 8:04 PM

Jun 2013
Ino
Jul 14, 2014 8:19 PM

Mar 2014
The implied possible romance between Naruto, Sakura and Hinata has always been for comedic relief and entertainment. Kishi always drops a few NaruHina NaruSaku moments in his manga just to keep people interested without giving conclusive hints of either alternative or he'd just lose fans. Personally I think people are more interested in questions like 'Who will end up as Hokage?' or 'What will be the next power up' since Naruto is a battle manga and not a romance story.

That said, popularity will probably be a factor in who he ends up with. NaruSaku can be argued to be the most likely outcome since he's the hero of the story and she's the heroine, (especially now that her feelings for Sasuke have somewhat changed) but Hinata has always been a popular side character right from the start due to her personality and looks, always ranking in the top 10 in female character polls. Thus, considering all of Kishi's unforseen twists (Tobi, Madara etc) it could really go either way.
Jul 15, 2014 3:31 AM

Dec 2012
I believe it will be Sakura, despite the ambiguity of the current relationships between Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura in the manga. Because if I'm not wrong, Kishimoto stated in one of his earliest interviews before Hinata's popularity, that he had the ending in mind, and the couples in mind, which hints at Sakura. But then again I read this in a NaruSaku tumblr, so I'm not sure how true that is.
Jul 19, 2014 6:56 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Sakura. She's very similar to Kushina, who told Naruto to marry someone like her.

Plus...

Jul 19, 2014 7:07 PM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
I believe it will be Sakura, despite the ambiguity of the current relationships between Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura in the manga. Because if I'm not wrong, Kishimoto stated in one of his earliest interviews before Hinata's popularity, that he had the ending in mind, and the couples in mind, which hints at Sakura. But then again I read this in a NaruSaku tumblr, so I'm not sure how true that is.
I feel like sakura is way more developed with naruto and makes way more sense, especially considering hinata's reasons for liking him are really weak and have been there from the start very vaguely while the sakura relationship actually has legit build up from a negative relationship to one at the very least of close and dear friends(if they dont get together).

That said, i have a bad feeling kishi may have second guessed his ending couple plans especially given the recent ship teases in the final arc being almost entirely focused on naruto and hinata and saskue + sakura

It'd cause a shit storm cause of the really unwarranted hate for sakura being useless(yet ironically hinata's defining contributation to the whole series was getting her ass kicked by pain and everyone loves her) but id actually give some respect to naruto as a series if sakura does get with naruto in the end.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 19, 2014 7:16 PM

Dec 2012
Todd_ said:
Sakura. She's very similar to Kushina, who told Naruto to marry someone like her.

Plus...

Yo that
Jul 20, 2014 3:24 AM

Jul 2013
JizzyHitler said:
tsudecimo said:
I feel like sakura is way more developed with naruto and makes way more sense, especially considering hinata's reasons for liking him are really weak and have been there from the start very vaguely while the sakura relationship actually has legit build up from a negative relationship to one at the very least of close and dear friends(if they dont get together).

That said, i have a bad feeling kishi may have second guessed his ending couple plans especially given the recent ship teases in the final arc being almost entirely focused on naruto and hinata and saskue + sakura

It'd cause a shit storm cause of the really unwarranted hate for sakura being useless(yet ironically hinata's defining contributation to the whole series was getting her ass kicked by pain and everyone loves her) but id actually give some respect to naruto as a series if sakura does get with naruto in the end.
It seems to me like every time we get a NaruHina tease we also get a NaruSaku tease soon after, so imo it could go either way at this point.

Let's be honest though, the amount of hate Sakura gets is so unreasonable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2014 2:17 PM
Jun 2009
JizzyHitler said:
tsudecimo said:

without hinata fighting pain the series would have ended right there with naruto getting fucking annihilated
Aug 1, 2014 2:17 PM

Dec 2013
Obviously Sasuke
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.