Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 10, 2020 4:38 PM
Aug 2019
MermaidGalaxies said:
Haters gonna hate. -_-

People enjoy it. It's not a bag thing, did ya know?

I watch Fairy Tail and read it because it makes me happy, I love the strong friendship, epic battles, not give up additude, art, characters, comedy, love, everything.

Yes, I love it as well, but no, apparently I'm "factually wrong" or, as I've been called before elsewhere, "a casual with no taste in anime."
Feb 10, 2020 5:21 PM

Aug 2014
nice BGM, Funny, some meaningful quote about friendship. Yea its quite predictable but its fun. Not all fun movie must have a twist. And i think its one of anime that you can just enjoy, not to think too hard lol
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Feb 10, 2020 6:41 PM
Jan 2019
DragonGamerZ said:
Zeckrin said:

It is a fact though. Fairy Tail suffers from horseshit writing. Doesn't take much to objectively point that out. I'm not giving an opinion when I say this, I'm making a painfully obvious observation.

It's not a fact though. Continuing to claim it's a fact doesn't support your case any more. In fact, it makes your case much harder to take seriously because it means you can't take opposing opinions.
Edit: It's at times like these where I realize how much we're losing sense of what's a fact because we think "Oh, if I claim it's a fact, they can't argue against me."

Writing can be judged objectively... you do know that right? I don't know what game you're trying to play by slapping opinion on what I've said. I could bring up some really embarrassing cases of the bad writing in this series, as the facts exist in what the creator has written. Frequently, the man isn't consistent, he ignores logic he himself has established, he makes up stuff along the way, it doesn't take a degree in English to know that's what we call bad writing. There are NO opinions to be had on that. Don't conveniently delude yourself throwing around the word "opinion" like it's some sort of safe word, please try and face these existing facts, you are not blind to this.
Malty_be_ballinFeb 10, 2020 7:39 PM
Feb 10, 2020 7:50 PM
Aug 2019
Zeckrin said:
DragonGamerZ said:

It's not a fact though. Continuing to claim it's a fact doesn't support your case any more. In fact, it makes your case much harder to take seriously because it means you can't take opposing opinions.
Edit: It's at times like these where I realize how much we're losing sense of what's a fact because we think "Oh, if I claim it's a fact, they can't argue against me."

Writing can be judged objectively... you do know that right? I don't know what game you're trying to play by slapping opinion on what I've said. I could bring up some really embarrassing cases of the bad writing in this series, as the facts exist in what the creator has written. Frequently, the man isn't consistent, he ignores logic he himself has established, he makes up stuff along the way, it doesn't take a degree in English to know that's what we call bad writing. There are NO opinions to be had on that. Don't conveniently delude yourself throwing around the word "opinion" like it's some sort of safe word, please try and face these existing facts, you are not blind to this.

You're literally just like everyone else, saying that if I don't share what you think, I'm factually wrong. Since when are you the decider of when there are opinions to be had anyway? Opinions can be had on many things, and this is one of them. I'm not deluding myself by not agreeing with you.
Case in point: You're no different from any other Fairy Tail hater I've met, so you don't stand out among them. They all say the same "face facts" BS that is about as illogical as it can get. If anything, you're tossing out the word "facts" as your own safe word to avoid that opinions are a thing and can be had here. I never even talked about writing to begin with, I just said I preferred it over One Piece, but you just had to go and shove your opinion down my throat while labeling it as a fact. You're setting a real double standard for yourself.
Feb 10, 2020 8:07 PM
Jan 2019
DragonGamerZ said:
Zeckrin said:

You're literally just like everyone else, saying that if I don't share what you think, I'm factually wrong. Since when are you the decider of when there are opinions to be had anyway? Opinions can be had on many things, and this is one of them. I'm not deluding myself by not agreeing with you.
Case in point: You're no different from any other Fairy Tail hater I've met, so you don't stand out among them. They all say the same "face facts" BS that is about as illogical as it can get. If anything, you're tossing out the word "facts" as your own safe word to avoid that opinions are a thing and can be had here. I never even talked about writing to begin with, I just said I preferred it over One Piece, but you just had to go and shove your opinion down my throat while labeling it as a fact. You're setting a real double standard for yourself.

I responded to you about the writing of this series, reasonably telling you why it was factually bad because you told me it wasn't a fact. I've said everything I can on that based on what is fact, without any of my personal feelings/opinions. Enjoy this series all you want, you have every right to, but it's infamous for those reasons I unfortunately couldn't get through to you. I understand why people like this series and I understand why people hate it, I was just giving you the one side. Hope I haven't offended you in any way.
Feb 10, 2020 8:14 PM
Aug 2019
Zeckrin said:
DragonGamerZ said:

I responded to you about the writing of this series, reasonably telling you why it was factually bad because you told me it wasn't a fact. I've said everything I can on that based on what is fact, without any of my personal feelings/opinions. Enjoy this series all you want, you have every right to, but it's infamous for those reasons I unfortunately couldn't get through to you. I understand why people like this series and I understand why people hate it, I was just giving you the one side. Hope I haven't offended you in any way.

Okay, frankly, I wish we could've been this civil from the start. Don't get me wrong, I know why people hate this series, and I acknowledge the flaws. However, it may be infamous on one side, but on the other, it has gained a huge following and remains popular among fans to this day, and I believe that's for good reason. I could go on a long tangent about why the most common flaws people talk about don't bother me, but that would get really long really quickly. I still believe that in terms of facts, there is no definitive answer on the status of Fairy Tail (or most [if not any] anime) because there are valid arguments for and against it. I take the blame for getting a bit emotional, but really, I'm just tired of people that will immediately jump on anyone that likes Fairy Tail, let alone loves it like I do.
Feb 26, 2020 1:51 PM
Feb 2020
Because i love me some shonen trash. Light-hearted fun romp with friends, fighting, & magic.
Enough intrest in a long term goal (finding Natsu's dad)
Tropes exist for a reason... Because they work & people enjoy it.

Sometimes i just want to watch a fun show at the end of a long day where I know the hero's will win & everyone returns safe to the guild hall for a drink at the end.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - May 3, 2010

125 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 26, 2010

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

185 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 8:59 AM

» Do you agree with the idea of ​​adding blood to Fairy Tail ? ( 1 2 )

Satan-sama - Aug 3, 2013

58 by ModsZone »»
Yesterday, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 165 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2013

138 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 8:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.