Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2014 4:40 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sosuke is another guy so nice that it seems hard to believe he exists. He was interested in Azami for some time before the disgrace, and is very happy to marry her, even after he finds out she is pregnant with Manabu. As I said, a guy so nice.... That's basically been indicated by how he has been shown in the present time. Manabu is listening to his mother's history and we end up with him opening the screen to the room, so this is a cliff-hanger of sorts. The history explains quite a lot about the relations in the Tanaka household. One person who is involved here but whom we haven't heard from is Mayami, and I wonder when we will get her perspective--possibly when we have confirmed who her love interest is.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 10, 2014 4:50 PM
Mar 2014
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the online version while this is published >_>.
Jul 11, 2014 12:28 PM

Jan 2011
I've checked on three of the big manga sites and they all have this as the available episode. I also think this is more likely to be the main story line as it follows directly from the last available print chapter 58.1. Please pm me with a link if you have a different source for a more recent print manga version and I can edit my initial posts. They haven't made it easy to track and differentiate both versions and you can see that some of the previous episode discussions have focused on the two different tracks.
rodacJul 11, 2014 12:37 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 31, 2018 12:52 AM

May 2012
yeah fuck that she was still a shit mother i mean protecting him? yeah right you piece of shit, i mean this whole situation is fucked up yeah sure and yeah Manabus father is the lowest of scum but still .... if you've already decided to have the child you can't just go and do that ... that's why it's just better to abort in this situations why make someone go through all that just for the sake of "yeah maybe I will fell better" idk man i still think his mother is horrible, and of course the brother and grandfather themsleves have a reason to be mad at the dad but the poor kid ? the poor little fuck still couldn't locate his dick and everyone already hated him what a load of shit.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 43 Discussion

xxxATiON - Sep 20, 2012

3 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 8, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 42 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Aug 7, 2012

5 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 18, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 41 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Jul 29, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 18, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 40 Discussion

13man18 - Jul 17, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
May 20, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 39 Discussion

13man18 - Apr 27, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
May 20, 2022 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.