Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 7, 2014 12:39 PM
Jun 2013
I know there will always be haters of animes and such but the reviews I've seen for SAO are just over the top with the hate. I feel like those people don't like it cause it doesn't fit what they want from the anime. Like they're expecting a bunch of MMO aspects to appear and it does to a certain extent, like guilds and such, but they are not in a normal MMO so it can't entirely be the same. They want every floor to be shown too. I mean come on, it's not gonna show every single floor (there's 100 floors, come on let's be real). I can understand the distaste for the 2nd story arc but it's just a change in theme. Every story arc theme in the light novel is different. The animators are basically just following what the author wrote. I myself enjoyed it very much and can see why people wouldn't like it but it's not like it's rocket science to understand the plot and characters. This is just my broad opinion of course. Anyone is welcome to share their thoughts here. I would actually like to hear them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 7, 2014 12:40 PM

Jun 2014
just use this

Jul 7, 2014 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
Bitches seeking for attention or wanna be smart and unique guys/girls who want to be "different". You don't like it, keept it for yourself.
Jul 7, 2014 10:51 PM
Aug 2012
gbperez81 said:
I know there will always be haters of animes and such but the reviews I've seen for SAO are just over the top with the hate. I feel like those people don't like it cause it doesn't fit what they want from the anime. Like they're expecting a bunch of MMO aspects to appear and it does to a certain extent, like guilds and such, but they are not in a normal MMO so it can't entirely be the same. They want every floor to be shown too. I mean come on, it's not gonna show every single floor (there's 100 floors, come on let's be real). I can understand the distaste for the 2nd story arc but it's just a change in theme. Every story arc theme in the light novel is different. The animators are basically just following what the author wrote. I myself enjoyed it very much and can see why people wouldn't like it but it's not like it's rocket science to understand the plot and characters. This is just my broad opinion of course. Anyone is welcome to share their thoughts here. I would actually like to hear them.

Psh...
Use that type of logic and I guess Twilight would be one of the all time greatest and praiseworthy creation in media history. Since it was such a true adaptation to a shitty novel series.
Rocket science? Whut? From all the critics i heard the reason why the characters are so despised is because it's the exact OPPOSITE of rocket science to understand them.
If you can understand why people wouldn't like it, why would you bother complaining about people not liking the anime? For some people they are willing to look pass the flaws to enjoy the anime. For others the flaws are so overwhelming and cringe worthy it overshadows all the positive aspects. It's society pal.
Jul 8, 2014 3:44 PM
Dec 2013
I agree, I don't understand the hate. Although perhaps the comparison to twilight is fair. I used to hate twilight, but I have now changed my mind and come to appreciate why so many people love it. So what if the characters aren't such super unique headcases that you need a psychology degree to unravel them? I found them all relatable and likeable. People are just too jaded nowadays.
Jul 8, 2014 3:49 PM

Mar 2014
FOR FUCK SAKE STOP TAKING REVIEWS SO OBJECTIVELY SERIOUSLY!

It's people's fucking opinion, stop taking it as some important objective reprresentation of the show that MUST be accurate objectivly (Which is really inpossible) and acceptepople's fucking hate filled revireews of the show! They don't get your blind fanboying wayy more than you don't get their "hate" So shut up and suck it up!

Geez . . .
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Jul 8, 2014 3:56 PM

Jun 2013
Ah, the good ole "SAO is overrated" vs "SAO is underrated."

I present a novel category called, "You haven't cleaned the fridge in years."
That one is about how you should stop wondering about the monsters in the forums and start wondering about the monster in the refrigerator.

SAO is what it is.
Jul 8, 2014 4:10 PM

Jun 2014
Some people are just hating on something cause it's too popular, or cause it sucks. I think sword art isn't good, but I love watching a kid be trapped in the best game ever, become the best player ever, and be the best chick magnet ever.
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Jul 8, 2014 4:11 PM
Dec 2013
StardustNyako said:
FOR FUCK SAKE STOP TAKING REVIEWS SO OBJECTIVELY SERIOUSLY!

It's people's fucking opinion, stop taking it as some important objective reprresentation of the show that MUST be accurate objectivly (Which is really inpossible) and acceptepople's fucking hate filled revireews of the show! They don't get your blind fanboying wayy more than you don't get their "hate" So shut up and suck it up!

Geez . . .

Whoah, chill man.
Jul 8, 2014 4:49 PM

Jun 2009
Yamikaze said:
Bitches seeking for attention or wanna be smart and unique guys/girls who want to be "different". You don't like it, keept it for yourself.

It's wrong to point out what's wrong in this series? Even though it's written poorly, people can still enjoy it for being completely over the top dumb but that doesn't make it good.
The one thing that I'd love to see is a lesbian yandere.
Jul 8, 2014 5:13 PM

Jul 2013
SaintD4nny said:
just use this

This always amuses me every time I see it. Don't ever stop posting it.

Silent_Sword said:
Yamikaze said:

It's wrong to point out what's wrong in this series? Even though it's written poorly, people can still enjoy it for being completely over the top dumb but that doesn't make it good.

You're on the internet. You're not allowed to have different opinions.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Jul 9, 2014 1:33 PM

Apr 2014
Many people exaggerate their disdain towards this series due to its popularity. The best thing to do is just ignore the haters.
Favorite Anime is Sword Art Online.
Twitter: @ABlackSwordsman
Instagram: @AndrewBlackSwordsman
Tumblr: AndrewBlackSwordsman.tumblr.com
Jul 17, 2014 8:40 PM

Jun 2014
There are 2 kind of people, people who can ignore the flaw and enjoy the anime and people who cant ignore some kind of flaw.

Depending from how they found the show and what they heard about it, their opinion will change. If someone is looking for a great anime with good plot or good characterisation, hear of SAO and watch it while he is from the 2nd category of people, he will hate SAO. Apply the chance of happening to thousands of people, you will have of course hater and hater who like to vent their rage to the forum. These are bound to happen to every anime,

but let's say around 20% of MAL people rate about plot and characterisation instead of enjoyment(which is the only good thing in SAO first half in my opinion) and the show is overhype over rate now its in the top 10 of popular anime. You will have 1 person of five who will hate it, that the possible disadvantage of being popular with big flaws.

Now from some hater POV they got deceived, lost their time and maybe lost trust of the rating/popularity. Sure some can cope with that without venting their rage, but if the show get way too high in ranking and get a second season while other shows who these people find personaly better get in the dark, it's getting irritating.

For example: You play a game and you ABSOLUTELY love it, you think its fun; its multiplayer you want people to play with you, to enjoy it. But the company get shut down and the game disappear, while an other game makes ton of money and you ABSOLUTELY hate the game because(Idk lets say its a game with lag or something) and hoped that, that money went to "that" game you loved so you can still enjoy it, of course you will feel irritated and some will even hate on the game.

Now take in mind that im neutral in this, im just explaining to you what I think of some hater's reason, not all of them and that exemple was the best I could think since I am really bad with arguing.
Jul 18, 2014 12:53 PM

Apr 2008
Those who gave the series a really bad rating are the ones who really hate it, so I believe. Because the animation/setting/music alone are good enough to rate SAO as an average anime at least. I’m aware that everyone has different criteria when they rate/review an anime. But there is something definitely wrong when someone bash SAO because it’s full of cheap plot devices with bad characterization, thus labeling it as a poorly written show, and at the same time rate highly some popular shounen tv shows. These same shows that are (in)famous for having almost to zero character development, cheap dialogue and at least a thousand more plot holes/devices than SAO.

But on the flip side it is almost impossible to be totally unbiased when rating a show, because sometimes it could present us a “groundbreaking” aspect or to a lesser extent; an aspect that simply “stood out” from the rest, in a positive or a negative way.

I, for one, rated SAO 9/10 when an 8/10 would be fair enough. My reasoning behind this lies on Kirito x Asuna relationship development, which I believe that simply stood out. Because in most anime the main couple only gets together at the last minute, while on SAO they started dating after a couple of episodes or so. Plus, Kirito earned my sympathy when he got the guts to confess his love to Asuna and soon after proposed to her thus making him a better protagonist than your average harem anime one: who flirts with all of the girls, always freaks out when he is alone with the “main girl”, etc. So, it’s a breeze-of-fresh air to see a male lead that doesn’t act like a douche all the time. Also, we have Asuna as a female lead, and she is far beyond the “typical tsundere”. Asuna is a strong willed person as well, who fights side-by-side with Kirito instead of being a damsel in distress all the time. (Well, truth to be told, Asuna WAS a damsel in distress in the ALO arc but the entire arc was a mess, imo).
ElazulJul 18, 2014 1:03 PM
Jul 18, 2014 1:07 PM

Oct 2013
Thai777 said:
There are 2 kind of people, people who can ignore the flaw and enjoy the anime and people who cant ignore some kind of flaw.

Depending from how they found the show and what they heard about it, their opinion will change. If someone is looking for a great anime with good plot or good characterisation, hear of SAO and watch it while he is from the 2nd category of people, he will hate SAO. Apply the chance of happening to thousands of people, you will have of course hater and hater who like to vent their rage to the forum. These are bound to happen to every anime,

but let's say around 20% of MAL people rate about plot and characterisation instead of enjoyment(which is the only good thing in SAO first half in my opinion) and the show is overhype over rate now its in the top 10 of popular anime. You will have 1 person of five who will hate it, that the possible disadvantage of being popular with big flaws.

Now from some hater POV they got deceived, lost their time and maybe lost trust of the rating/popularity. Sure some can cope with that without venting their rage, but if the show get way too high in ranking and get a second season while other shows who these people find personaly better get in the dark, it's getting irritating.

For example: You play a game and you ABSOLUTELY love it, you think its fun; its multiplayer you want people to play with you, to enjoy it. But the company get shut down and the game disappear, while an other game makes ton of money and you ABSOLUTELY hate the game because(Idk lets say its a game with lag or something) and hoped that, that money went to "that" game you loved so you can still enjoy it, of course you will feel irritated and some will even hate on the game.

Now take in mind that im neutral in this, im just explaining to you what I think of some hater's reason, not all of them and that exemple was the best I could think since I am really bad with arguing.

That's true. But I doubt they would put out so much hate for a series that isn't popular or well known. You will see people giving sao scores between 1,2 and 3.

If hypothetically speaking just imagine if sao was just another anime that didn't get any popularity, do you think the series would gate this much hate? No!

Most of the people that watch sao and was not impress with it, would've gave it a 5 or a 6, but since it's popular they rate it down lower, not always on purpose, but sometimes sub consciously. Being popular can have positive and negative effects.
keragammingJul 18, 2014 1:11 PM
Jul 19, 2014 9:42 AM

Jun 2014
keragamming said:

That's true. But I doubt they would put out so much hate for a series that isn't popular or well known. You will see people giving sao scores between 1,2 and 3.

If hypothetically speaking just imagine if sao was just another anime that didn't get any popularity, do you think the series would gate this much hate? No!

Most of the people that watch sao and was not impress with it, would've gave it a 5 or a 6, but since it's popular they rate it down lower, not always on purpose, but sometimes sub consciously. Being popular can have positive and negative effects.

Like I said they gave it bad rating because they feel irritated of such anime getting more love and more season then anime they considered better so they just give it a bad score to prove it, another reason COULD be that they are hoping that it might decrease it scores so less people get hopeful for this serie which is NOT for everyone.

And I think I did say that if it wasnt popular it would get less hate
Jul 20, 2014 5:42 AM
Jul 2014
Just made an account here to say I agree with OP on this.

I've watched SAO all the way through and while it wasn't the best anime I've ever seen (and I've seen a LOT of anime) it was far from a "bad" anime in any way. I just looked through the review section and its an utter disaster, all those 1-3 ratings and yes, even outright hate, for SAO which doesn't make all that much sense.

There seems to be a trend of bias among the people who write reviews on this site, many anime that are rated around the 7-8 area are not that dissimilar to SAO in many ways, some I would go as far as to say are even worse. Any anime that gets a 9 or 10 here is likely a good anime but anything below that you can't really get any indication of how good it is based on the reviews here, which is pretty much the purpose of having reviews at all. It's a coin toss, just as if you wouldn't have read a review in the first place.

Another gripe I have about this is that people focus too much on specific details rather than just the overall enjoyability of watching it or the type of audience its meant for other than the reviewer him/herself, but that's another story.

Just my 2c, with everything said I do believe the review section for SAO is very much underrated to a ridiculous extent. I would imagine reading the reviews on this site as someone who hasn't seen or know much about SAO you would get entirely the wrong idea of the show and think it is a horrible anime which simply isn't true and is wrong on the part of the reviewers.

If people do not like a particular genre or sub-genre (or popularity) of anime then they probably shouldn't be writing reviews based on that bias alone, much less actually taking the time to watch it themselves.
Jul 20, 2014 6:17 AM

Jun 2013
chzr7 said:
Just made an account here to say I agree with OP on this.

I've watched SAO all the way through and while it wasn't the best anime I've ever seen (and I've seen a LOT of anime) it was far from a "bad" anime in any way. I just looked through the review section and its an utter disaster, all those 1-3 ratings and yes, even outright hate, for SAO which doesn't make all that much sense.

There seems to be a trend of bias among the people who write reviews on this site, many anime that are rated around the 7-8 area are not that dissimilar to SAO in many ways, some I would go as far as to say are even worse. Any anime that gets a 9 or 10 here is likely a good anime but anything below that you can't really get any indication of how good it is based on the reviews here, which is pretty much the purpose of having reviews at all. It's a coin toss, just as if you wouldn't have read a review in the first place.

Another gripe I have about this is that people focus too much on specific details rather than just the overall enjoyability of watching it or the type of audience its meant for other than the reviewer him/herself, but that's another story.

Just my 2c, with everything said I do believe the review section for SAO is very much underrated to a ridiculous extent. I would imagine reading the reviews on this site as someone who hasn't seen or know much about SAO you would get entirely the wrong idea of the show and think it is a horrible anime which simply isn't true and is wrong on the part of the reviewers.

If people do not like a particular genre or sub-genre (or popularity) of anime then they probably shouldn't be writing reviews based on that bias alone, much less actually taking the time to watch it themselves.

I agree to this post.
Jul 20, 2014 9:30 AM

Jul 2012
I can understand where you're coming from, it's kind of jarring to see such a negative perception of something you view in a much more positive light, but you really gotta learn to not take those kind of things to heart.
SAO is a popular anime and it's gonna get a lot of attention, from both sides of scale. And because it's more popular than some others, that alone is enough to feed someone's bias. If I hear a lot about an anime, I'm more likely to watch it and usually my expectations are met. But some people are more critical of the hype that goes along with an anime, and will judge it more harshly because of that. And even then, sometimes people just end up not liking it, simple as that.
It's all up to perspective though, now that it's finished I can really see both sides. I loved the SAO arc, and wasn't all that fond of the ALO arc.

Nothing is really 100% appreciated, nor the opposite. I don't know if I'm making sense, but opinions exist and many are differing, you shouldn't really get caught up caring about whether someone likes/dislikes an anime you like/dislike. Not really worth it, I've learned.
BirdJul 20, 2014 9:33 AM
Jul 21, 2014 2:02 AM

Jul 2013
I don't see why it is poplar because its just too over hyped. Welcome to Sword Art Overrated
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2014 6:32 PM

Feb 2012
Jul 21, 2014 6:40 PM
Mar 2011
I think the reason is because SAO is SAO, and nothing can be done with it.
Jul 22, 2014 1:53 AM

Jul 2014
It's just a horrible anime tbh. I wanted to like it.

The premise was really cool, it's just horrible writing and character development. They give you 1-2 episodes to know a character before they kill it off.

I also hate the ON-THE-FLY decisions they make in the show and corny cliche moments. It's like all the sudden he has a new power or knows admin/moderator account info... it's embarrassing. Horrible.

I don't know or care what the general consensus is. I didn't read opinions before watching it, I just know how I felt about it.
Jul 22, 2014 9:30 AM
Jul 2014
I dont think people hate SAO, i think it's more targeted to it's popularity.
I enjoyed SAO a bit, the begining of an MMORPG is the difficult part of it and the most enjoyable and the first episodes until to the part he joins his first guild were good.
After that, the anime stop focusing on exploration, worldbuilding, and start giving pointless drama, the main character becomes a Gary Stud, the heroine is just a typical tsundere for the Gary Stud to shine and start focusing on romance between characters.
The villains are ridiculous, the pacing is too fast, i dont need to point out the walking Deus Ex Machina, and Kirito cheating the way out of the games.

The only thing i can say about SAO is that it had a great potential to be big, it give me a sense that the main woud form a guild and they would go though adventures facing moral choices, danger and etc.. though the world of SAO but this doesnt happen, too much time skips, and characters appearing to be discarded later.
Jul 24, 2014 7:17 PM

Jul 2013
^ My dad is Obama and he agrees.
Jul 31, 2014 1:57 PM
Dec 2012
Sword Art Online, the anime and published novels is the finest example of a series being milked for money to the point a one novel story become a extending story that is so bad that it sucks and disgraced the name of anime/manga/light novel series. The addition of arcs and those idiotic side stories really destroyed the series.

The Comiket 2002 edition of SAO (Which I have, the one with 350 pages) before it was pick up by a money hungry publisher was legendary and should be considered as the original SAO. The story is the same but it focuses on the story and the progressions of Kirito's and Asuna's relationship, plus it has a ending that really close the story (Funny, especially the part on how Asuna and Kirito met again in real life). This SAO, in fact this novel was the best Fantasy book I every read. Unfortunately and apparently, that edition was an early draft (though it's a complete story) and the author change it to turn it into a series, a series that is also good but was clearly inferior to the original. Comparing the published first novel to the Comiket one, the Comiket one makes the published first novel like an early draft.

I wish the anime followed the Comiket storyline, word for word and be a 13 or 15 episodes anime and it would have been the anime of the decade, no joke.

The manga Sword Art Online progressive basically follows the Comiket SAO storyline (at least for now), though it still have unnecessary additions and should continue that way and end like the original

I hate the current SAO as it's becoming like a prolonged story that is just ridiculous. I mean look at Gun Gale Online arc, is it really needed? Another repeat of Kirito being trapped, I mean that is just ridiculous.

I don't know about other haters of SAO, but have you read the Comiket SAO? because you will find it super difficult to criticise any aspect of it.
ryuixyuiJul 31, 2014 2:07 PM
Jul 31, 2014 5:38 PM

Aug 2008
People will stop hating when people stop reacting to it. They only do it because they are bored and like riling you guys up. Several may do it even if they like the show lawl.

Personally I don't really care for the show, but don't let other people rain on your parade. If they've got legit criticism to give, then I guess you can listen. But if all they are doing is just bashing, feel free to ignore. No need to take people seriously who won't take you seriously.
Jul 31, 2014 5:59 PM
Jul 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
I don't see why it is poplar because its just too over hyped. Welcome to Sword Art Overrated
and Shit Art Online, Sword Hype Online
Jul 31, 2014 6:00 PM

Apr 2012
SaintD4nny said:
just use this

i approve this message
it doesn't matter what the jabronis think

Aug 1, 2014 3:22 AM
Oct 2008
ryuixyui said:

I hate the current SAO as it's becoming like a prolonged story that is just ridiculous. I mean look at Gun Gale Online arc, is it really needed? Another repeat of Kirito being trapped, I mean that is just ridiculous.

He is MC and MC has to save more girls to expand his harem.
Aug 1, 2014 9:04 AM

Jan 2014
Slyr3do0n said:

Unfortunately, Yeah it really makes me cry sometimes while reading forums, how retarded some people are. ;/

SaintD4nny said:
just use this

haha, nice. Do what he says!
Sep 2, 2014 1:48 PM

Jul 2014
Sao is a popularity and sucesfull show. Normal that it has hater.
Is a MASTERPIECE deal with it.
Sep 2, 2014 1:51 PM

Mar 2014
Haters gonna hate, they're just trying to be edgy to fit in with the elitists. They just wish that LOGH looked half as good as SAO and have to pretend they don't mind the art looking old as fuck.
Sep 2, 2014 1:52 PM

Jan 2013
to be fair, the sales estimates for SAO2 have dropped to 10k, so the fans dont like it anymore either.
Sep 2, 2014 2:58 PM

Jun 2014
mclovinballz said:
Haters gonna hate, they're just trying to be edgy to fit in with the elitists. They just wish that LOGH looked half as good as SAO and have to pretend they don't mind the art looking old as fuck.

I like LOGH art... It doesnt look old.. what..

Anyway I think most people just think that SAO stole the spotlight from really good anime which are like 2000% better then SAO in their eyes, if you can't ignore them, then you are childish.
Sep 2, 2014 3:43 PM

Jul 2013
Thai777 said:
mclovinballz said:

Sep 2, 2014 3:49 PM

Jan 2013
LOGH does look old and gay btw.
Sep 2, 2014 3:55 PM

Jul 2014
SAO>>>>>>LOGH
Sep 2, 2014 3:56 PM

Sep 2012
I like SAO so I'm even more hipster than the hipsters.

I'm a hipster hipster.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Sep 2, 2014 3:57 PM

Apr 2013
sao is silly
an egomaniac and a fool

Sep 2, 2014 4:04 PM

Mar 2011
I hate it when people use "you are hating it because its popular" card to defend an anime. The "haters" of this anime have already stated a shitload of times why they dislike this anime and they are legit reasons. Ok, I understand there are people who love this anime but please understand there are also those who dont share the same tastes in anime as you do. This annoying fanboy kind of defense will only make the "haters" dislike this anime more than what they already do.
Sep 2, 2014 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
Korrvo said:

I'm a hipster hipster.

HIPSTERCEPTION

Is that joke even still funny? I feel out of the loop.
Sep 2, 2014 4:17 PM

Mar 2014
JabonHR said:
Korrvo said:

I'm a hipster hipster.

HIPSTERCEPTION

That's what being a hipster is for.
Sep 2, 2014 4:18 PM

Sep 2012
Raziel1991 said:
I hate it when people use "you are hating it because its popular" card to defend an anime. The "haters" of this anime have already stated a shitload of times why they dislike this anime and they are legit reasons. Ok, I understand there are people who love this anime but please understand there are also those who dont share the same tastes in anime as you do. This annoying fanboy kind of defense will only make the "haters" dislike this anime more than what they already do.
Tbh the only reason it seems like a "shit ton of reasons" is because people play mockingbird and repeat the same few reasons over and over again.

Yea there are plenty of reasons to dislike the anime, but I really am willing to bet that most people who hate on this stuff are just jumping on a bandwagon here.

JabonHR said:
Korrvo said:

I'm a hipster hipster.

HIPSTERCEPTION

Hasn't got old quite yet so I think you're good.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Sep 2, 2014 4:19 PM

Aug 2011
Will this discussion ever end.

» Escapism.

Sep 2, 2014 4:22 PM

Mar 2014
Kenchiin said:
Will this discussion ever end.
Not when you bump it.
Sep 2, 2014 7:20 PM

Jun 2014
JabonHR said:
Thai777 said:

Nah its not a joke, I admit its not as great as SAO art but that doesnt mean it look old, maybe the color look a little shaded but it still look like an anime of 2006 and that still relatively good art.
Sep 3, 2014 4:24 PM
Aug 2014
Raziel1991 said:

Of course they will act like people dont give reasons.... just watch what they replied to your comment....
anyway i agree with your post...
Sep 8, 2014 4:19 AM

Jan 2014
The show is inconsistant with its mechanics and rules.
Like Kiritos health regen dissapearing.
The fact he killed another player and no one seems to mind.
At the end of the first half he came back as ghost even tho if you die you die.
Loads of time skipping removing all sense of progressiona and character development (Less at the end).
Random for no reason incest sub plot and almost rape.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.