Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 13, 2014 12:42 AM

Mar 2012
And so Hawk eyes the badass makes his appearance :D
Solo-Maro said:
_sky said:
That bitch Nami.

+3

Gettin real tired of your shit, Nami.

lol
Apr 30, 2014 2:04 AM

Jan 2014
Hawk-Eye looks so cool.
Wonder whose wanted
poster Nami was holding
May 26, 2014 2:50 PM

Oct 2013
Wtf Nami?Why did she do that?

Jun 12, 2014 8:22 PM

Nov 2013
Dammit Nami! You betrayed your nakama! But I can tell she is still here later on. Looking forward to Hawk-Eye.
Feb 19, 2016 10:54 AM

Feb 2015
Tsk Nami. She's so predictable.
Jul 11, 2016 4:19 AM

Mar 2015
Aw c'mon Nami!! Plus this Hawk Eye should be fun to watch in action
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 15, 2016 11:12 AM

Oct 2014
Nami, how could you do that? :X
Nov 23, 2016 4:22 AM

Jan 2015
Episode 23:

Red Leg Zeff, huh a pretty badass character, well no surprise his that strong for an old man, a great former pirate who sailed for a year on the Grand Line :3

Krieg demanding things and being an asshole just makes you wanna see that jerk getting beaten up real bad, still acting high and mighty when he almost lost all his fleet :3

Johnny and Yosaku sharing a kiss, real bromance >_<

The cooks will protect the Restaurant from the pirates :3
Sanji is so scary :3

Zoro's speeches is always so badass >__<

The Man with the Hawk Eyes destroying almost Kriegs entire fleet and follows him to destroys the rest :3
What an insanely strong Man, wow OwO

Nami taking the ship with all the commotion, a real thief lol :3

A great episode indeed :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Dec 15, 2016 5:32 PM
Dec 2016
Am I the only one getting annoyed of that Nami b*tch? I don't even want her to join Luffy's crew. She's that type of b*tch that uses you and leaves you when she has no more use of you. Wish luffy would beat the shit out of her. I wanted luffy to deal with her since the time where she set up luffy against the clown's(forgot name) crew mates. But Luffy is too naive.
Oh and btw the way hawk eye slashed the boat is too OP...I mean wouldnt that take out the whole point of being a pirate if he has that kind of power. One shotting every ship...who wouldnt be the king of pirates with his power?.
Feb 4, 2017 7:27 PM

Dec 2016
Mihawk's definitely a vampire tho right?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 3, 2017 5:25 AM

Jun 2016
What an intense episode the whole way through! We got a great setup to this pirate-cook war, and this illustrious Hawk-Eye started attacking. And that's only the big things, this episode had a myriad of great little moments too. I loved the speech Zeff gave about the difference of the other cooks and Sanji is that Sanji knows what starvation out on the sea is like, confirming my belief that the two get along on a deep level. I loved when Sanji told Ghin that he's willing to kill any full bellied plunderers trying to take over the ship, including him, with Luffy hilarious exclaiming see how cool he is! And Luffy had one of my favorite moments of his yet too. It was when Krieg was stating he'd go and get the one piece, and Luffy got up into his face and said, "Hold up, I'm going to be the king of pirates", and responded to Krieg saying he'd crush him by telling him to "Try it" while winding up a punch. Luffy is not only incredibly admirable about other peoples dreams, but clearly his own as well. What a likable character. The little moment afterwards was hilarious when he counted Sanji on his crew.

I'm very excited for next episode, however it does seem like the formula is: introduce character, show their ties to where they are, break ties as they learn to respect the straw hats, have a giant stand off with many parties all at one place, win, joins the crew. The format for this arc is nearly the same as the Usopp one, which may be a bit of scary sign.
Sky said:
That bitch Nami.

+4
everyone in this anime is fantastic, especially in the main cast, except for Nami. She's so awful so far, everything she does is self interested. She's willing to ruin every single person for her own goals to an extreme. I don't care if when push comes to shove she's good natured, push does not come to shove nearly enough to justify her. It's clear that Arlong, the guy on the wanted poster is the pirate who took her treasure away and her reason for hating pirates, and she went out to sail to him to get revenge or whatever, but that doesn't mean she can leave everyone to die whenever she wants. So frustrating.
Nov 5, 2017 12:29 PM

Dec 2015
Shit, I was getting curious who that guy was that destroyed their entire fleet all on his own, I didn't think he'd appear at the end!!

That bitch Nami! She bailed on them and took everything!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 1, 2018 3:54 PM

May 2016
One of the most notorious Melee-fighting pirates losing his ultimate weapon in a sailing accident of all reasons is a pretty hard-hitting thing to happen but I'm glad that Zeff looked at the positives and used his hands as a means to help others with his cooking.

Nami ditched them for that one shady reason that's keeping her from joining and Krieg's boat got sliced into two the moment he ordered his men to ditch his ship for Baratie. He got what he wanted but they're screwed lmao

Dec 15, 2018 12:46 AM
Dec 2018
Ok, I did love Hawkeye entrance into the episode, especially when he cut the ship in half. That was bad a** at first I thought it might have been someone else, but hey this guy is so cool.

Nami stole Luffy's ship, geez I thought she might have changed but I guess I was wrong. What was the wanted ad that she was looking at?
Mar 22, 2019 2:53 PM
Aug 2017
OOOOH SHITTT hahahah He followed they ass. OMFGG what now? Hea fucking OP rip zoro?? Damn man Hawk Eye
Jun 19, 2020 12:26 PM

Mar 2017
Another great episode. Hope we get to see more of Zeff throughout the series.

Also, it seems I'm the only one to find Nami sailing off with the boat really funny.

"Ja-ne!" xD

Jul 16, 2020 12:50 AM
Oct 2019
Believe me I will never get into a restaurant like that :3

Anyways, I kinda dislike Nami's characteristic. Like she's like a spoiled thief. How can a person betray another one so easily? It somehow piss me off.
Nov 11, 2020 6:44 AM
Jun 2020
Nami sure is annoying huh
Jan 2, 2021 9:28 AM

Jan 2019
Damn, Nami is very likely one of the worst heroines on Jump ngl. The bitch is selfish af and annoying. She's also useless in battle so I wish Liffy never got her in his crew in the first place.

I don't care what her backstory is, I hope she pays for backstabbing Luffy and everyone like that.
Mar 18, 2021 1:51 PM
Aug 2020
wow, a serious man decided to step up
Jun 8, 2021 3:11 PM

Dec 2012
It's funny to read what people saying to Nami lol

Jun 23, 2021 4:09 PM

Feb 2020
Good episode. The nami hate in this thread is...excessive. I might be biased because I'm quite a bit ahead this point in the manga.
Dec 17, 2021 11:37 AM

May 2019
Wonder who hawk eye is and what he did to Zoro...We'll see.

So far this is my fave arc.
May 8, 2022 6:51 PM
Sep 2020
That Hawk guy was the only one thinking this ep (:
May 20, 2022 8:15 AM

Feb 2021
Ayo Owner Zeff or Red Foot Zeff was one hell of a pirate back in his youth.

Don is really strong and has his bullets and stuff but all of that can't do shit to Luffy. He's resistant to the bullet barrage and his punches won't do anything imo.

Damn! The hawk-eyed man is actually here! Even Zoro is so riled up about him. The dude sliced up such a huge ship like it was no big deal.

Did Nami just betray them??

Amazing episode

May 20, 2022 8:24 AM

Nov 2016
DeonX said:
Ayo Owner Zeff or Red Foot Zeff was one hell of a pirate back in his youth.

Don is really strong and has his bullets and stuff but all of that can't do shit to Luffy. He's resistant to the bullet barrage and his punches won't do anything imo.

Damn! The hawk-eyed man is actually here! Even Zoro is so riled up about him. The dude sliced up such a huge ship like it was no big deal.

Did Nami just betray them??

Amazing episode

Slowly getting to the juicy part of East Blue.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 8, 2022 3:41 PM
Apr 2022
Hawk eye is too strong Zoro can't win
Aug 2, 2022 5:00 AM
Oct 2019
Hawk eye cut that ship just like that? bruhh

Nami still holding that Wanted Poster "Arlong", really sus.
Wtf Nami? seriously?
Sep 13, 2022 4:18 PM

Jun 2016
I really enjoyed the backstory of Zeff, I had thought maybe he was the earlier captain of Kreig like someone mentioned. I didn't realize he was some Grand-line toting super-pirate that lost his leg. I wonder if we'll see him a lot in the future.

Hawk-eye seems crazy powerful, and I wonder why Zoro is looking for him? Is he gonna join the Straw hats, or fight against them. If he joins them this arc they'll get at least 2 new people (I don't know anyone else who they might pick up, oh maybe Johnny and the other guy?).

Kreig seems like he's done for now that Hawk-eye broke his galleon. Also where the heck did Nami run off to? I didn't get to see what wanted poster she was looking at in the past, I thought it was Kreig though, but that can't be since he's right there so she's not looking for his treasure by running away. Not sure what's going on with her.
Sep 17, 2022 10:01 AM
Jun 2022
cok iyi anime kizlari cok guzel pardon onepiec
Sep 18, 2022 1:31 AM
Sep 2020
finally told something about the grand line, but basically nothing happens
Oct 12, 2022 11:37 PM
Jan 2021
beginning of the biggest and best show ever
Oct 16, 2022 2:03 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Oh yes Hawk Eye! This gonna be epic /o/

Jan 31, 2023 3:36 PM
Nov 2021
Nami... you sneaky bitch xD Luffy will never let is wife go :>
HAWKS-EYE IS HERE THANKFULLY... ITS BECAUSE OF HIM THAT GRAND DORINO (THE EAST BLUE SAGA'S MAIN PIRATE FOR NOW) IS DISTRACTED I LUV IT
GREAT EPISODE (like always) 
5/5 nothing much to say really
Mar 24, 2023 12:21 PM
Jun 30, 2023 1:14 AM
Mar 2023
So far, frankly, it's okay
Jul 30, 2023 5:59 AM
Jan 2023
It was fun seeing Don's reaction to the head chef Zeff.
Aug 12, 2023 10:04 AM

Mar 2016
Got to admire Luffy not being deterred from his dream in any manner. Dude got a huge serving of reality in someone residing in the Grand Line single-handedly took out a 50 ship fleet, and he just swallows while asking for seconds :P

Damnit Nami! We know you're self-serving, but do you seriously believe the others would reject taking a detour to help you sort out a personal issue?
Sep 5, 2023 12:09 PM

Jan 2021
I love One Piece's concept of introducing characters, I like that story of a legendary pirate no one saw but everyone fears just like Hawk-eye. So random yet so exciting

Nov 14, 2023 6:30 PM

Nov 2015
heyy, anyone else think that Sanji and zeff are related somehow? maybe son or nephew... they both have same: hair color and fighting style (legs)
Zoro has no chance. 4/5
Berry-VodkaNov 14, 2023 6:47 PM

💢

Mar 28, 6:27 PM
Sep 2021
Loved this anime this is amazing is special carrefur
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 397 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 19, 2009

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 396 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Somebody - Apr 12, 2009

195 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Apr 5, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Mar 29, 2009

66 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 393 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JudgeRuthless - Mar 15, 2009

74 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.