Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 13, 2014 4:02 AM

Apr 2010
Armin's innocence continues to be sullied.
Jul 13, 2014 5:35 AM

May 2012
wow, i want more more >.<
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jul 13, 2014 7:12 AM

Jul 2013
skittle316 said:
Sometimes I wish SNK was shounen just so I could get weekly, heck biweekly would be even better.

Shingeki no Kyojin is a shounen. It is in a shounen magazine. A monthly shounen magazine, but shounen nonetheless.
Jul 15, 2014 8:28 AM

Apr 2013
Levi and Jean are too good xD

Jul 15, 2014 11:14 PM

Aug 2013
annie_leonheart said:
ErenxMikasa said:
I like that Marlow gets a second chance at redemption after not being able to put his money where his mouth is back in stohess.

Talking about the anime? wonder if that actually happened in the manga.

It did, it was slightly different in the anime than the manga, but yeah it did.
Jul 16, 2014 1:58 PM
Feb 2014
This is taking so god damn long, if he doesn't do anything actually important in the next chapter I might as well drop it and wait like 10 years for manga to end lol
Jul 17, 2014 11:59 AM

Jun 2014
I think eren will finally be freed next chapter, but I have the suspicion that historia might turn on the sl. I hope not, but I'm curious about what she might do. I also think erens going to learn how to get hard soon.
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Jul 20, 2014 11:18 AM

Jan 2014
Levi is the king.
Jul 23, 2014 6:32 AM

Mar 2014
So .. Armin pulled the trigger .. but the trauma though .
Infiltration and Retrieval Preparations are complete !!
Counterpart of eren in M.P. .. well .. eren is still better.
Operation begins !!
Pretty good chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2014 6:16 PM
May 2014
skittle316 said:
Sometimes I wish SNK was shounen just so I could get weekly, heck biweekly would be even better. I knew Jean wouldn't die, but poor Armin. At least this shows how strong of a character he is. I wish more people would have the mentality of Eren, who cares if their human. If their actions are immoral, their no better than titans.

Hopefully we get to know more about the mysterious woman, Erens dad and titan origins. Though it wouldn't surprise me if that took a year.
Magenero said:
I am talking about Erwin continuosly throwing his own army to the chopping block as a distraction and they shit he did at wall
sina. I am not talking about him killing his enemies.

"If we only focus on making the best moves, We will never get the better of our opponents. When necessary, we must willing to take the big risks, and be prepared to lose everything." That's just the type of character he is,he knows to succeed you need to make sacrifices. He told all his trainee's that a significant amount of them would die. It's inventable, but if they fight till they end it never went to waste. He's sacrificed his arm and happiness for humanity. The expedition was not prepared for one of their own men to be an extremely intelligent and dangerous titan to turn against them and kill them.
Uh yes they were remember how erwin and levi had planned to capture a human titan on the forest beforehand. Thats why they went on that expedition and how they had all that equipment to capture one in the first place.
Jul 29, 2014 4:39 AM

Sep 2008
xBlitzwing said:
Pipoko said:

I realized I didn't really respond - character development and set up is nice and all, but like I said there's a point where it becomes too much. A balance would be nice. The series had a few slow stretches here and there - The few chapters before Levi's first squad died, the few chapters before Eren blocked the gate, chapter 45,46 are relatively slow ones. This has been like this 9 chapters straight and not that well balanced in plot, characters and everything else. I'm willing to be really patient, but it's been such a long stretch of relatively slow chapters now.

I can agree with you on that.

I dont want to use that word but its true im getting bored for real ...thx to the last few chapters
the mystery, military training, titan action and struggles for survival that created the AoT hype were just killed off with the following super extended n boring conspiracy theories >.>
~_~ !
Jul 29, 2014 4:55 PM

Oct 2013
anatoli90 said:
xBlitzwing said:

I can agree with you on that.

I dont want to use that word but its true im getting bored for real ...thx to the last few chapters
the mystery, military training, titan action and struggles for survival that created the AoT hype were just killed off with the following super extended n boring conspiracy theories >.>

^ You must be blind if you didn't see this arc coming from miles a way. The first season of the anime has hinted that an arc about the government would've happen, I don't mine you calling it boring, but saying it's extended is going to far, this arc is very important to the story, and also it's also focusing on Historia.
Aug 4, 2014 8:40 AM
Aug 2013
I knew Armin pulled a gun, the drawing was messy but his arm was shown to be reaching something inside his cloak wow such observation, so special

"What were you thinking with that hair style?"

Oh look! New comrades, hopefully..
Marlow seems pretty trusty...
Hitch is the one in question, I think Annie got to her, maybe she'll lean close to our 'heroes'

I want to see an update with Ymir, R and B. But that's very unlikely right now.
I want to see Annie break free of that crystal but I think it can only be broken from within, but Annie doesn't seem to want to go out of it, if we look back to her last dialogue.

I miss titan fighting action!!!!! Isayama sensei!!! Give us some action!!!
Aug 8, 2014 4:18 AM

Aug 2008
What an intense chapter....

SOMEONE CALLED JEAN A HORSE HAHA. Best part of this whole chapter.
Sep 23, 2014 5:53 AM

Aug 2007
Wow, the comments on this chapter are wild. Levi abusing Historia? Erwin sacrificing his men without any compassion? Why is Mikasa not freaking out about Eren? Honestly, Mikasa's character can't do anything right. She's damned if she is outwardly overprotective of Eren and damned if she handles it inwardly the way everyone else does on her team.

Also you should probably reread the manga if you're having trouble with Erwin's way of doing things. This is the theme of the manga: you can only reclaim the reins of humanity by some people casting away their own. That's Erwin's shtick, but you're wrong if you say it doesn't bring him any sorrow personally. The man lost an arm for this cause and he keeps going. He will probably go so far and so deep that I wouldn't be surprised that at the end of this story he is branded a villain to humanity instead of the heroic impetus for revolution, because that's how history sometimes views those figures.

As for Levi "abusing" Historia. I understand that Historia is basically an empty shell of a person, but Levi's wake up call was no more harsh than anything else he's done to his team. It's not like he slapped her around... Historia is part of the Scout Corps. She is not a delicate flower and while he may have been rough, it was necessary for her to realize what her purpose was. That's all she's wanted after all--a reason for living and to find her place. Becoming ruler is that purpose.

LASTLY, for all of you saying Levi is a terrible person, that exchange with Armin exemplifies just how much Levi cares for not just his team, but for people. He realized that the Nameless Girl hesitated because she may have been just like them. He knows how sensitive Armin is and that he's not even taken down a Titan yet, much less a human. He can see the changes happening in his squad and that they would not be the same if one of them was lost. Armin's development has been beautiful to watch. He may have dirtied his hands by doing this, but don't forget that it was Armin who also taunted Bertoldt with the lie that Annie was being tortured. Armin has slowly been casting away parts of his humanity. I venture to guess he would become like Erwin with enough time. Both Armin AND Levi know the cost--it's why they follow Erwin in the first place.
Jan 21, 2015 3:38 PM

Jan 2012
what Armin killed someone . I knew he has some hidden potential.

Apr 11, 2015 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
Jean found Marco reincarnation... Now, kith.

So the Survey Corps is going on the offensive? I hope it goes well, even if I think it won't. Will Levi mentor be there as well? If so, things will get messy.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 5, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2012
Horse and Kappa LOL.
I like you, Kappa.

5/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 13, 2015 4:42 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Poor Armin :( Also, now two Military polices are on Levi's squad's side. Let's see if the disguises work.

4/5
Dec 1, 2015 2:36 PM

Sep 2014
Felt bad for Armin, poor guy had no choice.
Lold at Hitch calling Jean horse faced.
Apr 27, 2016 2:38 PM

Feb 2014
woo, the military police brigade are gonna pay.
Jun 22, 2016 3:23 PM

Feb 2013
I feel bad for Armin. He's too pure for this world.
Jan 7, 2017 9:26 AM

May 2016
Armin saved Jean! ...but at what cost? His purity has been tainted by the cruel world, never to return. Oh well. Time ta rack more kills~

Levi living in that filthy stable, Mikasa not talking about Eren for most of the time, Connie not fooling and Sasha not eating much still surprises me, actually. That reminded me of how hard their situation's become...

That Annie reveal! How he said it so casually...damn. Get wrecked!

From the time Jean smiled with that knife, I just couldn't take it seriously at all... Kappa xD
Hitch looks so cute~ Much like Jean, I didn't see that stick attack coming but I lol'd when she called him a horseface.

Thanks to Marlo and Hitch's directions, which were revealed by Jean's efforts, the Survey Corps is about ta set foot on CenterMP Manor. This one is for the Historia books!

Feb 9, 2017 5:14 AM

Dec 2014
well that was something...I did not expect for them to appear now finally some inside help
Apr 16, 2017 12:10 PM

Apr 2015
Levi ripped af boii. That was a scary test btw.
Jun 19, 2017 10:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
New recruits, this is genial!!
Levi and friends found where is Eren!! O_O
Feb 20, 2020 7:56 PM

Jan 2016
Hitch and Marlow finding out that Annie was the hidden titan all along is awesome.

Dec 25, 2020 10:55 AM

Sep 2011
People love to interrupt Levi when he starts to talking, but even when he is being rude, he still say the right thing.

Poor Armin, his innocence is being corrupted.
Apr 22, 2021 1:10 PM

Nov 2019
Glad to see Jean got saved by Armin.
Can this guy really be trusted?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Yesterday, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 22, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.