Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2014 6:15 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, I'm still the first poster despite missing the livestream.

Excellent episode throughout. Dat strawberry cereal is heavy on sugar! The Starmiya Strawberry is also heavy...literally, as Kaede can testify. Did the renowned glutton, Strawberry eat too much cereal?

Constellation appeal animation was a bit too short IMO, but amazing performance and a really good (and overdue) Yurika intro episode.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Jul 5, 2014 9:59 PM

Mar 2014
X10A_Freedom said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, I'm still the first poster despite missing the livestream.

just 2 questions.

1. where is this livestream you speak of o.o

2. ...is there a manga for this show?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very good Yurika episode, Yurika was bringing it as always. we get see her Produce too :3 Aoi and and Kii better watch out XD

She really does show how far the CGI has come through her dances, just look at the emotion in her face :O. the Dance was very good and while i didn't really like the song in raw, its growing on me now that ive seen the subs. (though it probably won't surpass Glass doll, especially the Duet w/ Starmiya. that was the BOMB)

the little girl was very cute, i really wish they would have an Aikatsu: Kid's edition so kids like her and Starmiya's lil bro/Seira's lil sis could preform.

anyways, looking at the preview, it seems Aoi is making a music video.. for some reason, that makes me think that there will be some 2d dancing *3* (nothing wrong with that ofc)

next Girl to get a constellation dress will probably be Sakura. I'm just following the order that the girls were put in the anime.
Jul 6, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2008
[quote=AzuStar]
X10A_Freedom said:

2. ...is there a manga for this show?

No. This show is an original anime based on the card game. There have been video games since. According to wikipedia, there are two manga series going, but this anime isn't actually based off of them. So I guess there are some out there, but it is like the precure manga series. They just are another way to get money off the franchise.
Jul 6, 2014 4:50 PM

May 2013
I finally got my Yurika episode <3 This episode portrayed really well how much she has grown after the scandal back in episode 20. Too bad she will probably faint in the background for the rest of the season. But then again, she might become relevant when they continue the Aikatsu8 thing.
Jul 6, 2014 8:39 PM

Mar 2013
I need to know the name of that song, please X_X
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Jul 7, 2014 10:59 PM

Jun 2008
We don't get much focus on the Starlight extras these days. Happy to see Yurika getting screen time again.

Random thought: anyone know if this is expected to end at 100 or something? First season was 50 episodes, so I wonder if the 2nd will be the same.
Jul 10, 2014 10:56 AM

Aug 2007
Yurika isn't my favourite character, but I am happy to see her in an episode dedicated to her and with her Constellation Cord. She didi a great performance with a good music.
Jul 13, 2014 1:37 AM

Jul 2008
Yurika-sama!!!! Such a good episode. I missed her so much. Her friendship with Kaede <3

Redfoxoffire said:

Random thought: anyone know if this is expected to end at 100 or something? First season was 50 episodes, so I wonder if the 2nd will be the same.

I think that even if it does "end" at 100, there will be another season. There is a movie coming out in December (with Ichigo and Aoi in it, at least) which makes it seem like the TV series will at least continue for another year. I hope it is another direct sequel, though.
Nov 19, 2014 10:00 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
About time Yurika got her own constellation dress. It was nice to change the pace and give focus to Yurika.

Her performance was fantastic, as always Yurika giving it her all.

May 9, 2015 7:51 AM

Sep 2011
What a nice episode, made me like Yurika a lot more.
Jan 30, 2016 5:27 PM

Mar 2011
Yurika-chan episode!!! *-*
So much better than the previous episode, her solo stage is better than any group presentation after all. ^^
May 6, 2021 4:17 PM

Nov 2012

Didn't initially like Yurika on my first watch, but she's grown on me on my second watch. Eternally Flickering Flame was a good song.
Sep 10, 2021 12:53 PM

Feb 2020
Cute episode.

Yurika's performances are always visually stunning. I absolutely loved her new dress!

SerafosMar 2, 8:47 AM
Feb 3, 10:05 PM

May 2019
Ah very good Yurika sama episode. Finally she got her character focus episode and the constellation coord too. The lesson is you just need to change your appearance and make a persona to chnged into more confident person. Simple but really fitting one for her episode. Next episode will have Aoi yeah. I find myself enjoying this type of episode the most from this show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 178 Discussion

megmica - Mar 31, 2016

37 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.