Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 23, 2015 6:20 AM
Jan 2013
SweetKotomi said:
IMO, the weakest part of the show is the biweekly airing dates. Waiting every two weeks to watch an episode, and there is no guarantee that it could be good. Some users give the show 3-5 eps to see if it's worth continuing, which could take 3 weeks or if it's weekly, but with bi-weekly episodes, one would have to wait at most a month of one month and two weeks to make a judgement on the show.

I'm hoping to see the full Sailor girls and other characters get screentime.

I think that's also the weakest part of the show. I am a die hard Sailor Moon fan so no matter how many times they adapt it. All the adaptations have their strenghts. People should learn to see every show's strenghts instead of weaknesses. I am sure many people will in the future look back at the wonderful adaptation of Crystal. People who complain about animation don't care very much about good plots that's why many new anime don't appeal to me. I've seen too much of the same plots pass every year over and over again. Oh god please stop with these boring plots and make something that will change the world like Sailor Moon or Clannad. I don't want any stupid and superficial plots anymore - mou janai !!!

That's also a reason why I don't like new anime most of the time.
Jan 24, 2015 9:04 AM

Oct 2014
Risa_no_hime said:
People who complain about animation don't care very much about good plots that's why many new anime don't appeal to me.

I care about good plots, this is the exact reason why I don't like Crystal.
Jan 27, 2015 11:24 AM

Nov 2011
Risa_no_hime said:

wonderful adaptation of Crystal.

i loled

Risa_no_hime said:

Oh god please stop with these boring plots and make something that will change the world like Sailor Moon or Clannad. I don't want any stupid and superficial plots anymore - mou janai !!!

troll / 10

ps the romaji makes no sense.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 27, 2015 11:26 AM

Nov 2012
tfw when the OP was absolutely correct
Jan 29, 2015 2:45 AM
Jan 2013
New anime have no to bad plots! I don't care about them and for me that's the reason why Kill la kill and others are bad.
Jan 29, 2015 9:02 PM

Mar 2013
Risa_no_hime said:
New anime have no to bad plots! I don't care about them and for me that's the reason why Kill la kill and others are bad.

What? Kill la kill is meant to have a stupid plot.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Feb 13, 2015 5:04 AM
Jan 2013
Why is it so popular? Because it basically has no plot.
I was not offending you or something, but I just wanted to make a point that some new animes look like they recycled the same stuff again and again.

That was the only thing I wanted to say. I am sorry if you felt like I offended you.
I was only speaking in general that newer anime have worse plots than old anime have more creative plots.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

41 by Eziprez »»
Feb 24, 7:25 PM

» Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon more "traditionally girly" than Tokyo Mew Mew?

removed-user - Jan 18

1 by a0t3a »»
Jan 19, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

40 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

37 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

32 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.